The Pregnant Matchmaker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But at any rate, things were winding down and most of the locals had gone home, leaving mostly Actors and some tech crew. Rebecca was talking to a couple of the actors and I walked up behind her and put my hand on her lower back, gently pressing in with my middle finger. She looked at me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, giving me a little squeeze.

"The two of you are the best," James, one of the actors, said to us. "How have you two never worked together in the City before?"

"I wonder that myself," I replied. "Rebecca's the best Stage Manager I've worked with. She's nice to look at, too!"

She slapped my arm. We laughed.

"You two have been like inseparable these last couple of weeks," Kate, another actress, said.

"Well, we work well together," Rebecca replied.

"You look good together too," Kate said, winking at Rebecca.

Rebecca and I looked at each other. We'd been careful to not blow our cover. But maybe people figured it out anyway. Sometimes the chemistry between two people can speak for itself.

We left shortly thereafter, walking back from town. The night air had cooled slightly and there was a breeze blowing. Rebecca's curly hair flipped gently in the wind.

"Do you really think I'm nice to look at?" she asked.

"I think that's a very polite way of putting it."

"What about an impolite way?"

I paused, thinking of the right, dirty way to phrase it.

"You're so gorgeous I just want to rip your clothes off and have my way with you," I said.

"Not bad, not bad."

"What would you say?"

"You get me so wet I can't remember my cues."

"I like that one!"

We reached the end of Danielle's block and I stopped to say goodnight to Rebecca, but instead she grabbed my arm and pulled me down the street with her.

"Mmm...I think come with me tonight," she said.

"Gladly."

We walked in the house. Danielle was in the kitchen eating a popsicle. She looked up and saw both of us.

"You two have a good night," she said, winking at me.

"You too!" I replied.

"We will!" Rebecca said.

We went up to the guest room and Rebecca shut the door behind us. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her, kissing me hard on the mouth. She held me tight and didn't let go for a bit of time, and I had no intention of breaking the kiss either. It seemed like the sort of thing we'd been wanting to do for days but just couldn't get to. And now we had that moment.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you like that," she said.

"Me too. Feel free to kiss me that way more often."

She held up her finger.

"Hang on. I'm going to change."

I sat down on the bed as she stripped down in front of me, taking off her blacks and putting on her gym clothes-the same ones I'd seen her in previously.

"You ought to get a little more comfortable too," she said, as she walked over to me. "Here, let me help."

She started to undo my belt and then my pants, pulling them down off my feet. I started unbuttoning my shirt and she helped me finish taking that off. Then she yanked my t-shirt off, leaving me in nothing but a pair of boxers. She kissed me again. Her large, round breasts mashed into my chest and I could feel her stomach press against mine as she inhaled. I slid my hands down her back and started grabbing her ass, which was squishy, yet lightly defined.

"Feeling you in my arms like this is heavenly," I said.

"Wait. There's one more thing I want to do," she replied. "Sit on the bed and give me a minute."

She went into the closet and started rustling around.

"You know," she said, "I was going through the costume stock at the Theater and I found something there I think we could both enjoy...so I borrowed it...One sec..."

She rustled some more.

"Close your eyes!" she said.

I shut my eyes. She seemed to be slightly out of breath.

"OK, ready?" she said, "Open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes and did a double take.

"Ta da!" she said. "What do you think?"

Rebecca had taken a pregnancy pad from the Theater and put it on herself. She smiled and rubbed her fake belly.

"I love it," I said.

"Come rub my belly!"

I went over to her and ran my hand across her as we both tried not to laugh. The fake belly certainly made Rebecca look pregnant, but it didn't feel quite the way Danielle's very real belly felt. Regardless, it was a very warm feeling knowing Rebecca felt the way she did and was willing to go all out like this.

"Here, I want to try something," she said.

She pulled me over to the other side of the room where there was a wall-length mirror.

"Now hold me from behind," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her, cradling her belly as she put her hands over mine. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and smiled.

"Doesn't this feel wondrous?" she said.

"It does."

"Ughhh...I so want to have this for real. Wouldn't that be so beautiful and sensual, you wrapping your arms around me while I'm so huge and round with our baby?"

"Our baby." Those words seemed to hang in the air, sending a shiver down my back and my cock into a frenzy. That it was possible between us filled me with a heat I'd never experienced before. I started kissing the back of her neck.

"Oh god...that's amazing..." she said.

I started nibbling on her earlobes and running my hands up and down her sides.

"Yesssss...John, I want you so badly..."

I spun her around and pulled her top off. The fake belly fell off and her breasts flopped out. I leaned over and licked one of her pink nipples. She moaned and grabbed my hair. Next I removed her shorts. Her knees went weak.

"Mmm...please, keep touching me..." she said as I laid her down on the bed. I started to lick and gently bite her soft stomach and slowly stuck two fingers in her vagina. She was already hot and slick.

"Oh yes...yes yes yeeEEESSsss..." she cooed as I fingered her. She moaned deeper and deeper until she came, covering my fingers in her juices. I removed my fingers and ran them up over her stomach.

"Condoms...in...nightstand," she said. I reached in and found an unopened box. I opened it and put one on.

"Yesss...I want to feel you inside me..." she said softly as I spread her legs and entered her. Seeing her with the pregnancy pad on was frozen in my mind, and "our baby" was still ringing in my ears. She was breathing heavily, her breasts bouncing up and down as I thrust inside her. I grabbed her wrists and held them to the bed.

"Oh fuck...fuck I love that..." she said, "Hold me down, hold me down hard...I want you so badly and I want you to do this for real...Do it for real and knock me up...fuck me so hard you knock me up...I want to have a huge belly for you...I want you to make me pregnant with our baby..."

She said it again. I was done. I shot a huge, healthy load and collapsed on top of her, her breasts and stomach cushioning me. I squeezed her waist and we kissed again. The breeze continued to blow in through the window but otherwise the night was still, the only sound the two of us breathing heavily.

~To be Continued~

12