The Present Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress gives her sissybaby a present. But first...
825 words
4.14
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy stood in front of me looking utterly ridiculous. That's what being dressed like a baby -- a sissybaby -- can do to a man. Not that he was ever much of one. A man, I mean.

I stepped in and adjusted his floppy big pink satin bonnet slightly and did the same with his dummy. I adjusted the length of the pink and white satin top he wore then checked the reins and tightened them another notch or two all around. I slipped his be-mitted hands onto the base of the reins, securing them with the small d-lock at the base of each pink mitt.

'Awww, who's a big widdle girly-girl then, hmmm?'

His sissyclit was free from its small pink plastic cage for the first time in a month. It stirred and became semi-erect. If two inches can be considered 'semi-erect.'

He blushed, something I adore. Is there a fetish for blush-lovers? If so, I think I must be the Queen of the Blush-Lovers Club -- believe me, I can get wet sometimes if enough rosy blushes happen.

'I have a present for you, my widdle princess, one I'm sure you're going to love.'

I picked up the wrapped parcel from the table to his left and held it out to him.

With his hands locked to the reins he clearly had no idea what to do. A few seconds later he looked forlornly at me and shrugged his shoulders. His little clitty lost any firmness it might have had.

'Well, don't you want your present, widdle sissy?'

He made a little squeak, muffling something.

I tapped my foot. 'I'm not going to wait forever. I don't like ingratitude, you know that.'

Again a muffle and a pleading look.

'I'll give you ten seconds to get your present. Or else.'

I started counting down...

'eight...seven...' He started shuffling towards me. Yes, shuffle, since I'd tied his knitted pink booties together. Babies don't run or walk like adults, after all.

'...six...five...' I couldn't help but laugh watching his efforts.

'...four...three...two...' He made it over to my outstretched hands and started to twist his body into the present, trying to pin the gift between his arms and his chest. I laughed again.

'...one! Come on, you can do it!'

He did it! And then, just as he shuffled back a fraction, the present slipped from his grasp.

'Lucky it isn't made of glass sissybaby. Though I might just get one made of glass one day. That would look amazing.'

He stared at it, dumbfounded by the turn of events.

'Well, you were going to spend the weekend crawling on all fours - you may as well start now. Down you go. And open the present.'

He went down on his knees but with his hands secured waist height, he had barely six inches of movement left for his hands. He tried lowering them to the floor but stopped and looked up at me, frustration written across his now-sweaty brow.

'I don't care.' I pointed at the floor. 'Babies crawl and you're a baby so you'll crawl. Hands and knees, hands and knees.' I clapped. 'Quick smart!'

He moved his hands down as best he could, his face close to the floor, making his bare bum ride high. Perfect.

'Crawl.' He obeyed, making his way - with obvious difficulty, I must add - to the present lying a few feet away.

He stopped at it and then lifted himself up to look at me.

'I didn't tell you to get up. Do it once more and you'll suffer the consequences.' I bent down and gave his bottom a hard whack with the back of the hairbrush. He gave a yelp.

I crouched down and whispered into his left ear. 'I'll give you fifteen minutes to open the parcel.' I saw him jolt a little. I stood up then gave him another whack with the hairbrush.

'I'm going to pour myself a drink and relax in front of the television for a little while. I will return. But I'm not sure how long I'll be. Just remember -- you have fifteen minutes, then the alarm will go off. If you haven't got the present open, then I want you to crawl into the corner, remain on all fours and wait for me to come down. Is that clear?'

His bonneted head bobbed up and down.

'Good. You won't like the punishment one little bit if that present is still unopen, believe you me.'

Having been with me now for several months, I knew he believed me. One hundred percent.

'And remember, the camera might...or might not...be recording your efforts. So best behaviour.'

I went to the table and flicked on the clock. 'Time starts now.'

He took a glance at me, and I saw the wretched, pained look in his eyes.

I turned away and made for the door, a smile on my face.

To be continued...