All Comments on 'The Present Situation Ch. 03'

by Maturestud2015

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
No love in here...

No love in here...Just a selfish man having pleasure degrading his wife...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ugly depiction of a sorry relationship.

Wife needs to find a man who truly loves her. This scumbag is interesting only in his own perverse fetish. Having the wife degrade and demean herself as an expression of her lover for her husband is, thank God, a lie against sane women. And its not much fun to read about the sexual exploit of the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wasted space

An abusive, manipulative husband taking advantage of his poor wife. Not a single clever or interesting part to it. Awful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave you a 5 for your efort and content

fuck the asshole annony1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are the little bug every father would like to step on.

Hopefully this is just your sick little fantasy, you are a sorry excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Job

Enjoyed all 3 parts. Hope the story line continues. Ignore the haters in the comments. Erotic fiction. FiCTION people. Q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Watch the scores drop

...you sick, perverted little cuck. Keep moving readers; no talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not mature, probably not a stud either.

Once again the adolescent line of if you really loved me you would...

The oral is all one way, she always cleans up, he always falls asleep.

This is juvenile male 101. At any point will it be about her or at least them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big site.

Big site. Lots of stories. If this author's stories don't interest you, go elsewhere. No need to trash an author.

If you don't have the courage to post your own stories, hold your negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIRST CHAPTER BEST

The first chapter I liked as it was believable and a good introduction. But as I now read the second and the third I am losing interest as either too slow to develop or too tame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying This Story

But you go on about looking down her blouse or dress and what you can see. Well I can tell you from her viewpoint she can see considerably more than you can. So unless you are standing directly over her head and looking down you don't get the same view!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous