All Comments on 'The Presentation'

by Sarah_1964

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 1 year ago

Fucking hot! When I understood the concept at the outset, I thought, “well, this isn’t going to work.” I almost didn’t read further.

Well…it worked. Wonderful writing Sarah. Incredible depiction. Exquisite erotica.

Jimmyjohn566Jimmyjohn566about 1 year ago

A very interesting way to teach sexual positions. I had thought of doing that too only using one girl and one guy, or myself, as the demonstrators. The pairing of the rest of the class to ‘do’ their own ‘experiment’. I wonder how popular a class this would be.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

This is quite a departure from the first 3 tales of sexual naivety and exploration. What transpired to put you as the model for sexual intercourse at what I am guessing is some sort of human sexuality class or symposium? Or is this just fictional?

Sarah_1964Sarah_1964about 1 year agoAuthor

This is fiction: fantasy.

My first three stories are autobiographical: as best I can recollect, and as recorded in my diary.

This one came to me, as an idea, during a boring technical presentation: my mind wandered, and I found myself wondering what the audience might make of a sex demonstration - and then, how it might feel to be the subject of one.

melissajdmelissajdabout 1 year ago

I loved this. A real fantasy of mine to be watched by others in person! You did seem to ruch the ending and it needed some foreplay. But it still left me gasping!

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0about 1 year ago

Wicked. Thrilling. Engorging. Pulsing . Caressing. Creaming. Rubbing. Feeling. Pricking. Cumming. Gushing. Subsiding.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Would love to have watched that in person.

But then I might have wanted sloppy seconds LOL....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarah_1964@Sarah_1964
I am a very ordinary middle aged woman, with vivid sexual fantasies. You can find me at EcchiDreams role playing community as 'Gangsta Moll'.

story TAGS