The Price is Always Right Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking her so hard but God it felt amazing. She knew if he could keep it up she was going to cum again soon. Richard dutifully managed to get the phone out again and take pictures as she had told him to so James could see everything.

"Shit!" Sophie exclaimed as she suddenly slipped off the side of the bench as his thrust hammered into her. She fell halfway to the ground before he caught her. Richard lifted her easily, manhandling her like she weighed almost nothing. He didn't put her back on the bench but carried her effortlessly in the direction of the front foyer.

"Richard, no!" she said, realizing what he was doing. "People can see through the windows!"

He set her down on her feet and bent her over the reception desk, looking out at the parking lot through the tall windows in the front. Anyone who walked close by could see them and it was just a matter of time. She felt his large hand wrap around her ponytail, firmly gripping her golden blonde hair. Her breasts were pressed against the paper calendar that the front desk girls used to make appointments before they went into the computer system.

"Richard, not here - Ohhhhh," her protest morphed into a moan of pleasure as he buried himself back into her from behind, filling her up again in that way that she had been craving so badly all these weeks. He started fucking her hard while pulling her by her hair back onto his cock like he had last time. Her ponytail made it even easier for him this time.

He was merciless as he rammed it into her again and again. "You were saying?" he asked her but she couldn't answer him. The feeling of his cock inside her was overwhelming. She could barely think at all as she felt the build-up again. The only sound in the room was the slapping of their bodies together as the older man took her from behind. She couldn't see him behind her but she heard the click of the camera on his phone and knew he was taking another picture.

"When you come to work from now on, I want you to know that I fucked you everywhere you look. I fucked you on your desk," he told her, "I fucked you in the gym." His thrusts were even more frantic as he talked to her. "And I've fucked you right here." She felt so dirty as he said it. It was like he was marking his territory, but she still struggled to believe he had her bent over the front desk of the clinic she had worked so hard to get.

"So when your husband, or Hank, or whoever fucks you next, I want you to remember whose pussy this is," he told her without stopping.

"Ohhhh," she was so close now as her hands spread out over the desk, gripping the front of it until her knuckles turned white.

"Tell me whose pussy it is," he demanded from her.

"It's yours. It's yours," she let out. Sophie hated it, but at this moment, it was true. It was so wrong, though, so... so... she never finished the thought as she came hard for the second time of the afternoon.

Her legs trembled as she felt everything tighten. A surge of pleasure spread out through her body and she felt her vision get blurry and her mind go blank. When the pleasure stopped she felt almost numb, barely aware that the old man was still pumping inside of her at a frantic pace.

"Ughh," Richard moaned, bringing her back to reality.

"Wait, you have to pull out!" she said as she turned to separate herself from him. She was a split second too late as she felt his hot cum shoot deep inside her womb. His cock slipped out of her as she moved away from him in a panic. The second rope shot across the desk.

"Shit, Richard," she said as she looked down between her legs, regaining her sense of what was going on. She looked out the window and realized again that anyone walking by would see her standing there completely naked with cum dribbling between her legs. She hurried and pulled him by the arm into the back, out of view before that happened.

She grabbed her scrubs and went to the bathroom, doing her best to clean herself up and get as much of his misfire out of her as she could. By the time she came back out, he was fully dressed and about to leave.

"I hope your husband enjoys the pictures. Let me know when you want to take some more," he said, giving her a wave and heading out without another word.

--------------------

James still stood with his back to the door of his classroom, eyes fixed to his phone. Nothing else in the world mattered at this point.

It had been so hot messaging Richard back and forth, knowing what the man wanted and getting to demand the price. All he knew was that they would have a very nice vacation on Richard.

Then he got to watch as picture after picture of Sophie came to him from Richard. Her blowing him in her office, her getting fucked on her desk, even out in the gym. He studied the pictures as they came in, trying to piece it all together. It was so unbelievably fucking hot. She looked like a goddess in the photos, better than anything he could have imagined.

He had texted Sophie again but she hadn't answered yet. It had only been the pictures from Richard so far, but now the show seemed to be over and he was eager to know more about what happened. He sat down at his desk with only a few more minutes before his last class of the day.

His phone vibrated again. Another text from Richard, but it was to the group chat and when he opened it, it was a video. His heart started racing and he felt his cock pushed to the extreme of how hard it could get.

He played the video. In it, Sophie was bent over the desk in front of Richard while he held her ponytail in his fist, fucking her from behind. She looked incredible. Her athletic ass was bouncing with the rhythm of his thrusts as his cock disappeared into her again and again. Her slender midsection made her ass look even more exaggerated in the video.

"So when your husband, or Hank, or whoever fucks you next, I want you to remember whose pussy this is," Richard's booming voice said. James swallowed hard as he strained to listen.

In the video, Sophie moaned and gripped the front of the desk as he saw the tell-tale signs of her about to have a powerful orgasm. Richard, however, wasn't done talking.

"Tell me whose pussy it is," he demanded from her.

"It's yours. It's yours," his wife let out in a desperate voice. He knew how she lost herself in these moments but damn, Sophie, he thought.

"Wait, Richard, her fucking HUSBAND?!" Cliff asked. James felt himself stiffen. Fucking Richard. That fucking bastard was going to fuck this up for them.

"Well fuck me then, I guess," Hank said in another text.

"But honestly, who cares. I gotta have a turn with her!" Cliff added a second later.

"Wow. Just wow. She's gotta be a pro, right?" Arthur asked.

"I think it's well past due that I also get to know her better," Ben said. "I've been dreaming about that body for years."

James could do nothing but watch as messages poured in from the men.