The Price is Right

Story Info
Teacher is punished by family.
2.1k words
3.94
22.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Gina Price and I work at a predominately black high school. My students are all at least eighteen years of age as I only teach seniors. As one of the few white female teachers in the school, it is challenging at times to gets the students to focus and study. One student in particular was really causing me some concern. After inappropriate behavior I had finally set up a meeting with him and his parents.

They showed up after school and it got off to a rocky start.

"What the fuck is this all about?" the mother asked. She was a big, heavy black woman with huge tits and a body to match. Her short hair was dyed blonde.

"Now, calm down Felicia. Let's hear what Miss Price has to say," her husband said. He was tall and skinny with short hair, going gray and a small goatee.

"That's right, I ain't did nothing," their son, Malcolm, said. He was also tall and skinny, like his father. He also had a long, thick cock, which he had shown me just that day.

"You've been grabbing me, teachers and female students on their ass and breasts. One girl even claimed you slid your finger inside her vagina," I explained.

Both parents looked at their son.

"This bitch is lying!" Malcolm shouted. "I did no such thing."

"That's it! You're expelled!" I shouted.

"Now let's all calm down," the father said.

"Shut up, Harold!" Felicia said. "Look bitch, my son don't lie."

"Okay, I think this meeting is over," I said getting up from behind my desk." I made the mistake of walking too close to Malcolm and that turned this meeting into one I'd never forget.

Malcolm grabbed my skirt and pulled it up. Showing all in the room that I wasn't wearing any panties. I may as well describe myself now. I have long, black hair with brown highlights. My tits are small but my nipples are nice and dark. I have a patch of dark pubic hair above my pussy and a little stubble around the edges, but my lips are shaved.

"See, Pop? Can you blame me for grabbing this bitche's ass?" Malcolm asked.

"Look at this white bitch! She ain't wearing no panties," Felisha said. "You know what we do to sluts around here right?" Felicia asked.

I felt myself being bent over my own desk and then, smack! Felicia's hand came down on my white, fat ass.

"Owe! What the fuck?" I shouted, trying to get up.

"Stay down, bitch! Now you get another smack for that dirty mouth," Felicia said and smacked my ass again.

"Mama, let me smack that ass," Malcolm said. Then I felt a rough hand rubbing my ass, then smack.

Then it was a constant smacking on my ass. Causing me to grunt and moan.

"Hey, Harold, come get you some of this white ass," Felicia said.

"Don't mind if I do," he said.

Before I knew it, this crazy family was spanking me in my own office, bent over my own desk. What was worse, my pussy was rubbing again the desk and I was getting turned on and wet. Then I gave myself away by panting and moaning. And the spanking turned into more, much, much more.

"Spread her legs open I wanna see something," Harold said.

Oh no, I thought and tried to get up again.

"Stay down, bitch!" Felicia said, pushing me back onto the desk.

As I feared, Harold slipped a finger inside my pussy.

"I knew it!" he said withdrawing his finger as proof. "This bitch is totally turned on."

"Let me see," Felicia said. She also stuck her finger in my pussy. Then she swirled it around until I started to squirm. This caused her to laugh. "Malcolm, get you some of this pussy."

Felicia withdrew her finger and Malcolm slid his finger inside my cunt. His finger was pretty long and it went in a lot further than either his mother's or father's.

"Can I fuck her, Mama? Can I?" Malcolm asked.

"Hey, now wait a minute," I said.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Right on my ass. "We're gonna do whatever we want with you, Miss Price. You wanna dress like a slut, then you're gonna be treated like one," Felicia explained.

"Go ahead and get naked, son, I'll get her ready for you," Harold said.

Soon, I felt a tongue on my pussy and ass. I started moaning, but then I heard something that made me stop.

"Come here, boy, I'll get you ready to fuck this cunt," Felicia said to her son.

I looked behind me and I saw Felicia licking and sucking her own son's cock.

I'm trapped in my office with a crazy family. I thought. Then I started moaning again. Holy shit, my student's father was gonna make me come.

"You're one horny bitch," Felicia said.

"Your husband is licking my ass," I said and smirked.

"That's right, and soon my son is gonna fuck that white pussy of yours."

"Come here, son. Fill this pussy up," Harold said.

"You ready Miss price? Too bad," Malcolm said and shoved his cock inside me.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. All three of them laughed.

"You like this black cock?" Malcolm asked.

"Mmm," I moaned noncommittally. Then I heard something and I noticed that Malcolm's parents had gotten naked and she was giving her husband a blowjob.

"Okay, let me get some," Harold said, nudging Malcolm out of the way.

"Mom!" Malcolm complained.

"You don't have to fuck her to get off. Get up on the desk and have her blow you," Felicia said.

Before I knew it, Malcom had climbed on the desk and was smacking my face with his cock. But I didn't have time to worry about that because Harold slid his really thick cock inside me.

"Oh my God!" I said. Contrary to the rumors about me, I had never been with a black man before. Certainly not with a black man and his son and wife. I wasn't sure how much of his cock was in me, but whatever the amount it was filling me up.

"Open that filthy mouth, Bitch," Felicia said. "Suck my son's cock."

I automatically opened my mouth. Malcolm shoved his cock inside my mouth, choking me. I started gagging until he finally pulled out. Saliva was dripping off his cock and running down my chin. The two men used me this way for a while. I couldn't see what Felicia was doing.

"Time to change positions," Harold said, pulling out of me.

Felicia proceeded to remove my top. She removed my skirt as well. Now we were all naked. "This slut just don't like underwear I guess," she said, grabbing my small breasts. Then she pinched my nipples until I finally cried out. Then she laughed.

I really wanted to correct her grammar but considering the circumstances I thought better of it.

Harold lay down on my desk, then told me to get on top of him. What else was I gonna do? I got on top and he put his cock in me. He kept grabbing and smacking my ass. Not quite as hard as his wife had done, but still, I could feel it heating up.

"Hold that ass open, Harold," Felicia instructed.

Once again, I tried to get up, but a rough hand pushed me back down. Harold reached back and pulled my butt cheeks apart. Then I felt a tongue on my asshole.

"Not bad for a white bitch," Felicia said. "Malcolm, come lick this white girl's ass."

Then I felt two tongues on my ass. Their tongues had to have touched at some point. Malcolm just French kissed his own mother. Well, she had already sucked his cock, so what's a little tongue kissing?

Then I heard Malcolm moaning and guessed he was getting another blowjob from his mother.

"There you go baby. Remember, go slow. An ass ain't naturally wet like a pussy," Felicia said.

"No!" I said trying to get up again. "Stay down while my husband and son fuck you in the pussy and ass, bitch!" Felicia said.

Malcolm slowly slipped his cock inside my asshole. He was actually very careful, unlike when he fucked my pussy, but it still hurt. Soon, both my pussy and asshole were full of cock. Black cock nonetheless. Father and son got into a rhythm and soon I was moaning and panting again.

"Well, lookie what I found!" Felicia exclaimed, holding up my vibrator I had hidden in the bottom of my desk. She turned it on and put it right by my face. Then made a point of smelling it. "Smells like white meat," she said and laughed. She then proceeded to sit in on of the chairs and guide the vibrator up and down her fat, black pussy lips. She even slid the vibrator inside her pussy several times.

"Huh, huh, huh!" Felicia shouted. Then she said, "Fuck that white bitch. I wanna see her come."

The men increased their speed, which really wasn't necessary, as I was on the brink of an orgasm anyway.

"Oh, fuck Ma, I'm coming," Malcolm shouted and shot his load into my ass. This triggered my own orgasm. "Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm coming too!" I said. Harold just growled like a dog and shot his cum inside me. Then Felicia shouted a bunch of obscenities and soon her pussy exploded in a squirting orgasm.

Felicia then made me lick her pussy juice off my own vibrator. "You like my black pussy juice?" she asked laughing. Then when I made a face like I didn't she stopped laughing. "Oh, it's like that huh? Get on the table."

"You mean my desk?" I asked.

Then I felt myself being lifted off the floor and placed on my own desk. "There ya go Mama," Malcolm said.

"Thank you, baby," she said, giving her son a smile. "You don't like my pussy juice from the vibrator? Well, let's see how you like it from the source." Before I knew it Felecia was sitting on my face. Her fat pussy covered my face and I couldn't breathe.

"Now, don't get carried away, Dear. We don't want her passing out."

"Fine. Sorry. Hard to breathe? Start licking or I'll smother you," Felicia said.

I started licking her fat, wet pussy. There were lots of firsts on this day. First time fucking a black man, fist time having two men at once, speaking of that, first anal fuck and now, first time with a black woman. In college I "experimented" of course, but this was my first time eating black pussy. Actually, it wasn't as bad as I pretended. But in my defense, I am the principle and I have a reputation.

"Look at these little titties," Felicia said, reaching down and tweaking my nipples. Malcolm and Harold then bent down and started licking, sucking and biting on my nipples. "Here boys, play with some real tits," Felicia said, hefting her big boobs. Father and son started sucking on her breasts.

It wasn't long before Felicia had another orgasm. She squirted all over my face. Her pussy juice running off my desk onto the floor. Right onto my nice new Persian rug I had just bought.

"Harold, come fuck me while this bitch licks my pussy," Felicia said. Harold, of course came right over. Not hard to see who wore the pants in this family.

"Mama, can I fuck Miss Price?" Malcolm asked.

"Of course, you can dear," Felicia replied.

Once again, I had two cocks inside me. The son was sliding his big, fat cock in my cunt while his father was fucking his mother and occasionally pulling out and shoving his cock in my mouth. If it was his cock, it was his balls, which I was instructed to lick and suck by Felicia. The problem, aside from this being very wrong and totally messed up, was that I was enjoying it. It felt so good. I couldn't let them know that of course, but damn these people could fuck.

Malcolm soon shot his load in my pussy. Felicia then started licking his come out of my pussy and gave me another orgasm in the process. Harold exploded inside Felicia, then shoved his cock in my face for me to clean for him.

As I lay there watching them all get dressed, I wondered what just happened.

"Great meeting," Felicia said. "I think we all learned something today."

"Son, be sure to tell all your friends what a slut Miss Price is. Then I was bent over the desk so they could all spank me some more. Of course, Malcolm and Harold slid their fingers in my pussy also.

"Hey, this reminds me of that TV show," Malcolm said.

"Sex and the City?" Felicia asked.

"No, The Price is Right," Malcolm said and they all howled with laughter. They were still laughing in the hallway after leaving.