All Comments on 'The Price of Forgiveness'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 407 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A story about a self righteous cry baby. You tore my heart out as so I can be cruel and vicious. Rhonda better watch out for this prick.

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

Writer hasnt written for years, so not much point in commenting. Regardless this was spoiled for me by death and childish obsession with size.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreener2 months ago

He deserved kids like that. What an ass. So they took their mothers side. She was wrong and so were they. Don't cut off your kids. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@grassisgreener. YOU DO CUT OFF KIDS LIKE THAT. THEY WERE ADULTS AND CHOSE EVIL. Immoral choices deserve bad consequences . IRL, you may or may not eventually forgive them, but there is nothing wrong with not forgiving. Sentimentality is most often poisonous and oftenresults in a lack of justice.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Four stars for an unhappy story with characters it's hard to like. The tale could have gone in many directions, but this is the one the writer chose. Again, four stars for a well written tale that it is hard to like.

JPB NOT BOB

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 months ago

The conversation with Ann has a nice comedy vibe to it, maybe partly because of her mostly deadpan deliveries, and the inconsistencies - she was screwing around because the sex was too good, or the guy didn't know how to use his dick, which one is it? Fun story, if only for the pigheadedness.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I think that the only way to fully understand this tale would be to live it. Thanks Slirpuff

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous