The Priestess and Her Boy Ch. 09

Story Info
Tak gets to know his new companions as they travel to Vosgir.
2k words
4.69
7.3k
1

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9 - The Journey to Vosgir

It was Peto who came to fetch Tak, once the horses had been readied. He sat on the bed beside the newly-freed Temple boy.

"Tak, there is much we need to talk about. Kasmine should have made a start last night but she chose to waste that opportunity. Look Tak, I know she did you a great wrong, but I also know that by nature she is kind, and certainly it is impossible for any man to remain angry with her for more than a day. And she feels great remorse for her behavior towards you."

Tak smiled for the first time since leaving the Temple.

"Well, at least let us keep her remorseful for a while longer." he said.

"That's the spirit Tak!" exclaimed Peto, in delight. And he slapped him on the back so hard that he almost slipped from the bed. "Tak, steady, don't fall off! And that reminds me - do you know how to ride a horse?"

"I was raised on a farm in the southlands, Peto," he said, with mock patience, "Of course I can handle a horse."

"Ah yes," joked Peto, "But, from what your Priestess was saying, it sounds like you spent more time on the farmer's wife than you did on a horse."

As they left the room, Tak asked Peto, "Is Kasmine a real princess?"

"Well, yes, in that her grandmother was a queen," replied Peto. "But she is of no relation to King Alfard of the North. I am happy to call her Princess, though. Most Sons of the North would trust her with their lives. Come, Tak, you and I will ride side by side and talk through the day. Princess Kasmine can follow behind on her own and she will know that she is in disgrace."

They entered the stable where Kasmine was waiting with the horses. The fur trader, amply rewarded for his services, had departed on foot earlier that morning, leaving his steed for Tak.

"We will get you some more appropriate clothing before we leave the City," said Peto. "And supplies for the journey, for it will take us three days to reach Vosgir. Let us speak in the language of the City at first, but later I would like to see what you recall of our northern tongue."

As Kasmine handed Tak the reins to his horse she tried to grasp his arm, but he brushed her aside as he mounted and followed Peto out into the City streets. Later, they left the City through the North Gate and the trail took them into heavily wooded country. Occasionally, when the trail was wider, Kasmine would attempt to bring her horse up between the two men, but each time Peto moved to block her. Eventually she resigned herself to riding behind them, occasionally picking pine cones from low hanging branches and throwing them at the back of Peto's head.

"So, tell me Tak," said Peto as they rode. "What is life like for a boy in the Temple? In the North it is said that boys are used for pleasure by the Priestesses, and each night they are passed to a different one. But also that obedience is expected, punishment can be harsh, and that boys are not permitted to put their hands on a mistress, even during carnal acts. How can they prevent themselves?"

"Normally we are restrained on special couches." said Tak.

"Not 'we' Tak; they. You are no longer a Temple boy, remember. You are free now. But these priestesses are of interest to me. In the North we talk of them as witches, half crazy with lust and religious zeal. And yet I found your High Priestess and her aide, Ashala, very reasonable. And what was the younger one's name?"

"Hanja." replied Tak.

"Ah, Hanja," repeated Peto. "She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Tak noticed that Peto spoke these last words loudly, to be sure that Kasmine would hear them. She said nothing but threw a larger pine cone at him.

"I think Hanja is in love with you Tak. I have always been perceptive when it comes to such matters, perhaps more like a woman than a man. Is that not right Kasmine? And if you do not stop throwing things at me you shall go across my knee and Tak shall see how we treat troublesome girls in the North."

Kasmine scoffed at Peto and called him a pig. But she stopped throwing cones.

"To tell you the truth Tak," whispered Peto "I only once put her over my knee, when she was very much smaller than she is now. And she kicked and bit and swore at me and made me regret it, although I was sure to complete what I started. I would not try it now though! But tell me, Tak, are there any other Priestesses named Ashala in the Temple?"

"No, she is the only one."

"Then it is indeed her. She came to Vosgir as an emissary fourteen summers ago, in the early days of the Republic. A little before my time at court Tak, but she is fondly remembered by those who knew her. And the King still talks of her today. Tak, this is important, what do you recall of your early life?"

Tak began to tell Peto about the farm in the South.

"No Tak, you misunderstand. Before the farm."

"I recall the forest, and rivers, and camps with tents and fires. I recall being cold in winter. I remember my father; he was a happy man, always smiling and with a big beard."

"Well, that describes most men of the North." replied Peto.

"And may I ask a question now Peto? said Tak. "Why does the North send the Captain of the King's Guard and a Princess to collect a simple lost boy from the City?"

"Ah, I see there is more to you than just your handsome features and healthy young body Tak. Perhaps that is why the Priestesses seemed so sorry to be deprived of your company. Well, I have two answers for you. Many years ago, the North fought a battle against the City, a terrible conflict in which many died. It resulted in the Treaty of Tajorg which set the rules for the years of peace which we now enjoy. After the battle, we took back all Sons of the North who had been enslaved in the City and within the Temple, and indeed Daughters of the North who had been taken to be priestesses. There were no exceptions, even though some had no wish to leave and had to be taken against their will. Likewise Tak, if you had shown any reluctance to accompany us I would have clubbed and bound you. But our journey is much more agreeable this way, is it not? Tak, the North cannot tolerate the keeping of its people within the City, with the exception of some young men who choose slavery through marriage to lady citizens. Those fools cannot be helped."

Peto paused as they forded a narrow river.

"And my second answer is that yes, as you clearly suspect, we consider that you might be of some special importance. Had we sent an ordinary warrior or a simple administrator to fetch you, the High Priestess may have argued or proved to be difficult in some way. Faced with the Captain of the King's Guard and a Princess she could not hesitate to comply, as you saw Tak."

"Special in what way?" asked Tak

"That, I will not tell you now," replied Peto. "Although you might recall it for yourself during our journey. Otherwise, when we arrive in Vosgir, there is a man named Ostin who will know if you are the one."

As the day progressed, Peto and Tak continued to talk of life in the Temple and life in the North. Peto found that Tak remembered many words and phrases in the northern language and, indeed, he improved somewhat as the hours passed. Eventually they made camp for the night by the trail and Peto cooked an excellent stew from ingredients purchased in the City. Once they were well fed, he rose and, in a contrived manner, announced:, "I am going for a walk. I may be some time."

Tak knew this was intended to provide Kasmine with an opportunity to make things right with him. As Peto merged into the night she called to him, "Tak!"

He ignored her.

"Tak!....Tak!"

Kasmine began to crawl around the fire on all fours towards him, with feline grace, as if stalking prey, her eyes fixed on him.

"What are you doing! Stay on your side of the fire!" he shouted.

"I am going to force you to forgive me Tak." she replied. And she threw herself upon him, sitting astride him and pinning his arms to the dirt with her hands.

"I train with the King's Guard," she hissed. "And they make no allowances for my sex. I doubt you will be able to overcome me."

Tak noted her disappointment as he decided not to respond to her challenge.

"I could throw you off easily if I liked, Lady of the North. But for the moment I am comfortable enough. And you are very selfish."

"Selfish? How so?" demanded Kasmine.

"Last night you put your own selfish pleasure above your duty to a confused boy. From what Peto tells me of the North, I imagine you have never been in that position before. A position where you can take pleasure from a boy who thinks he is owned by you, who thinks he is your property, subject to punishment for disobedience. Your selfish curiosity got the better of you. And now you want me to forgive you so that you can feel less ashamed. So again you think only of yourself."

"Ah Tak, you are a clever one," said Kasmine admiringly. "We simply must be friends. And you are right Tak, in everything you say. But please forgive me for my selfishness. Please Tak!"

"Did you take to it?" asked Tak.

"Take to what? What do you mean?"

"Having a boy on your bed as a piece of property."

"Well, to be truthful Tak, at first I found it frustrating that you would not put your hands upon me. But I said nothing because I was curious to experience you in the way of a priestess. I think I would make a fine priestess Tak, do you not agree? And you did not disappoint in any other way Tak, far from it. And, yes, the idea of having a boy, or two, at my disposal in the future does excite me. You know Tak, I think next time I am in the City I will go and have juka with the High Priestess. We seemed to get along very well yesterday. Perhaps she will invite me to spend a night in the Temple, and she will want to make sure that I am, er, comfortable. I think I will ask her for your friend - what was his name? - Nikah. And I am keen to see these 'special' couches that you spoke of to Peto earlier."

Tak roared with laughter.

"I do not know if you are sincere." he said.

"You should assume that I am. And Tak, I am sure you will enjoy the freedoms of the North. You will soon discover that there are many girls there who will want to open their legs for you. And you should indulge yourself Tak; you deserve to. But if you ever find yourself looking backwards, perhaps craving something from your time in the Temple, I will expect you to come to me."

Tak considered her words for a few seconds before answering.

"I think I understand your meaning Princess, but surely that would just be play."

"Perhaps Tak. But you will find me a convincing player." replied Kasmine, removing a hand from his arm to clasp his chin.

At that moment they heard a disturbance in the dark woods around them, followed by a curse as Peto, trying to make his way back to the camp, tripped and fell. Taking advantage of the distraction, Tak quickly flipped Kasmine off his body and deftly reversed their position. She swore at him and struggled but he was much too strong and held her down firmly.

"Let Peto find us in this position." he said.