All Comments on 'The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 01'

by SubbyHubby44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Joey201Joey201over 6 years ago
Wow!

All I got to say is hurry up for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO rape

Just don't put any more rape in here, that ruins the whole story for me. Now i feel anger towards the orcs also. The orcs that were in my story were brutal and ruthless, but they had rules one of them was to never take advantage of a mortal being unless the being explicitly says they want you, male or female, male orc or female orc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If I were the prince, I'd throw myself of the tallest spire.

The rape is not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs ntr tag - other than that its good

Since the prince's lover gets stolen by someone else (and magically forgets about him after being raped for 5 minuttes), please put a ntr tag on it. Other than that its a fairly good story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story telling

Good story... your writing (technical use of language to tell the story) is improving. Looking forward to chapter 2. Disregard the stupid coments about rape. The contrast between the rank and file orc and the queen. As for the haters who call into question the sudden transition of the former girlfriend as unrealistic.... give me a break.... it is a fantasy story about orcs with dicks.... what part of this is real? Keep doing what you are doing. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore stupid people

The rape is fine. It's literally fantasy fiction. Besides, I'm assuming by the end everyone will be wanting to fuck an Orc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I actually really like this - I enjoy the concept of humanity as a species being forced into a position where they lose their independence or die. I like the tough decision of someone being given the chance to perpetuate the agenda of the overlords because its literally what's best for the species, its got a lot of cool implications and drama associated with it. Also it's a great platform for a person in power to learn to be submissive without being a mindless slave, because submissive being mindless slaves is fine for short erotica concepts but it's a total cop-out and unsuited to longer-form stories.

Super interested in seeing more! :D

Fox170Fox170over 6 years ago
Great story

I hope you will continue writing you are one of my fav authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eeehhh

I was kinda expecting the prince to like, swear vengeance on that ork. That coulda been dope, to see him swear to kill her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmph

Finale went too dark. Did you really had to push all the way into Delilah losing her mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

Loved this story. Thank you. More chapters please. No idea why score is only 3.81. I really like that you've signposted the prince's inevitable submission to the orc queen and are taking your time getting there. Please drag it out when it does happen :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge

It would be really cool and different if this wasn't a happy ending for the Orcs. Like with most of these kinda stories you have the prince eventually accept his role and work to improve humanities' conditions under the Orcish rule, eventually falling in love with the orc and ending up saving her life or betraying his own people. I think it would be far more interesting if the Orc's do lose or at least ending with the human's and orc's vying for control of the continent in a true war with the prince on one side and shaka on the other

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible end

You fucked up with that end, did you really have to include that cuckold shit? Without a warning??

Waste of time reading this, I ain't reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pure shit

Fuck you.

Might as well be every goddamn "white women become willing whores and cuck their husbands after being raped by foot long black dick" story in IR or LW section, only with a green tranny dick instead. Congrats, you've like the 10,000'th dipshit to post essentially the same fucking story over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I like it a lot but the end just... I felt that soul crushing cuck at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good Read!

You're a very good writer, you use adjectives quite well. Though I don't agree with some of the rude comments on here, I could see their perspective. It certainly needs a Netorare / NTR / Cuckold tagging. It is tagged non-con, plus it involves Orcs, so I don't understand why some are surprised by the rape. Some of the grammar needs occasional work, however it was otherwise a very hot and interesting read! Great plot development and I'm excited to read the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hateful anons should really find a better use for their time

If you don't like a story why don't you A) pick another damn story or B) write the fucking story you want. There is no need to shit all over a story the author first and foremost likely wrote for themselves and chose to publicly share. You're just being an ass.

@SubbyHubby44: There are admittedly a few grammatical errors but those are easily forgiven. This is a good story so far and I look forward to reading more! Cheers!

Toni1117Toni1117almost 5 years ago
Ufff

That ending went a little too dark for my liking but on the other hand it was predictable as fuck. Way too obvious he would get cucked and lose his one true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

You helped me realize how vanilla I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOT FUTA!!!

Your writing style is good, however... You claim these Orcs you're writing about are futa??? What a load of BS!!! These are male Orcs you tacked breasts on! Futa are hermaphrodites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I thought I was into hardcore femdom

Not hardcore enough apparently. I think I’ll stick to being a vanillafag.

Jackreacher92Jackreacher92over 1 year ago

Great fucking story

Don't listen to all the annoying people

It worked as a story and definitely as smut if you catch my drift

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous