The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So then you at least accept that human beings have the right to live?" He asked, still unsure if his species was about to be wiped out or not.

"Yes, " She replied after a moment of thought. "In the same way that a dog or a horse or any other living creature has a right to life I suppose. Every creature has a purpose that it serves in life and it would be wrong to deprive them of that purpose. For example the horse exists to run and be ridden, a horse that is locked away in a shed and can do neither and will grow weak and wither away which is cruel. Similarly a deer exits to be eaten and a dog exists to be a companion. They all have a role to serve."

"And what is to be humans role in your world?" The king asked slowly, fearing the answer.

"Humans are particular in that they may serve many different roles at once. They can be used as beasts of burden or for skilled labor..." Shaka allowed her grin to widen. "Or even for pleasures of the flesh."

Her last comment was what he had been fearing and traces of anger and indignation crept into his voice as he responded.

"So man is to become your pet? Your Whore?"

The smile dissapeared from her face at the tone of his voice.

"If that doesn't work for you, then you can always choose death." She let the threat hang in the air, like a sword poised above the kings head ready at a moments notice to fall and cleave him apart. After a long silence and much consideration he replied.

"Even if I do accept these terms, there is no guarantee that the people will too. I may be their king, but in their hearts all men serve themselves above all others. The human spirit is too strong to lie down so easily, they will resist you."

"I have come to learn much about this "human spirit" you speak of. Men are strangely proud considering what weak creatures they are. I realize that for many the transition will not go smoothly, and I'm sure there are those who would rather die than submit. No doubt many will do just that. But as I have said, we do not want to see humans die out completely. So I will do my best to make this process as painless for your kind as I can. They will be allowed to continue to observe their own customs and traditions for now, as long as they do not directly interfere with our own customs. Their lives will go on much as they have before we arrived, only under new management. We will even help to rebuild your cities, seeing as they now belong to us. And, so long as the people follow the laws of Orcs they shall be protected by them. Over time I believe our races will learn to live in peace together."

"You underestimate the character of man. Your peace would come at the price of human subjugation. So long as men breathe, they will work to overthrow you." The king growled.

"It is fortunate for you that I do not believe that to be true, because if I did it would mean the destruction of your species, which I would assume you want to avoid. It is the natural instinct of every living thing to seek survival above all else. If subjugation is the price for that, then mankind will pay it."

Shaka stared sternly down at the elderly king, awaiting his decision. Throughout the entire conversation neither one had taken their eyes off the other, playing a game of chicken with their stares. Shaka's eyes were a deep earthly brown full of confidence and strength, contrasting with the cloudy blue eyes of her opponent. The eyes of the king were fearful and wild, like an animal backed into a corner. They told Shaka everything she needed to know and she was sure he would surrender to her. She was so confident that she wordlessly extended her hand towards the king expectantly.

At first he assumed she merely wanted him to shake hands in agreement, but quickly he noticed her eyes dart upwards towards his brow before returning back down to his own. She wanted the crown. With shaking hands he reached up and removed the shining circlet from his head. He stared at his own haggard reflection in the smooth surface, the crown despite its age was still marvelously beautiful. It had been worn by his father, and his father before him, and so on for thousands of years. He would be the last of his line to wear it he realized, no matter what he decided today. In that moment the entire fate of man rested on the shoulders of a single person. Looking back at the Orc queen above him he tightened his grip on the heirloom. He had made his decision.

"Wait! There is one more condition!" Shaka suddenly said before he had a chance to speak. They once again locked eyes, only this time hers contained a playfulness to them that had not been there before. She allowed herself to begin to smile again in a fashion the king found most unnerving.

"I will require you to deliver to me your firstborn child to be my bride."

The kings expression did not change but his mind raced in order to comprehend her latest demand. It was a standard enough request from a conquering ruler, but for some reason he had not expected it from the Orc queen. He had not thought that beings as barbaric as Orcs would even hold a concept such as marriage. There was also, another problem...

"I-I'm afraid I ... can't." He sputtered cautiously. "I have no daughters, unfortunately."

The queens brow furrowed in confusion.

"I was told you had a son of breeding age?"

His heart stopped mid beat, gripped by an icy claw of fear. He thought of his only son, barely past his 24th year, molested by the gruesome creature before him.

"But he cannot be your bride... he is a man!" he explained to the confused queen, hoping that she merely misunderstood the concept of marriage.

"What difference does his gender make? He shall be my bride!" She proclaimed stubbornly. "You should be thankful to me that I am honoring your customs! Is it not human tradition to join together the most powerful families in this way? It is a great honor I am bestowing on your child, I shall take him and become queen of both the Orcs and the humans!"

Her anger was beginning to surface, she was not accustomed to being argued with and certainly not by such an inferior creature.

"I have said all I will say, now you must make your decision!"

She once again held out her hand, her other resting firmly on the hilt of the sword at her side. The king gave a melancholy glance past her to the gigantic army of Orcs just yards away. His own guards were between the queen and her forces though, it was possible if he ordered them to attack they could overpower her before the army could rescue her. But a single casualty could not win a war he thought. Even if they slew her the Orcs had come this far and were not likely to turn around just from the loss of their queen. No, the situation was hopeless he knew.

The king became empty inside as he placed the crown in her hand.

News of the surrender spread wildly like a roaring brush fire. Chaos followed closely behind where ever it went. Men thew tantrums like wild children and cursed the gods, women wept openly and endlessly, children screamed and ran through the city like animals. Some people barricaded themselves in their homes while others took up arms to the streets. Treasured possessions were stowed away in secret to keep them from the Orc invaders. Some people went so far as to start fires in an attempt to burn the city, rather than allow the Orcs to capture it.

The smoke and bedlam could be seen from the stained glass windows of the high tower in the royal castle where Peter LeoBold stared out in disbelief. The kingdom, his kingdom, man's kingdom was gone. His knees were weak and he leaned against the window pane to keep from falling over. In the weak reflection on the glass he saw his own youthful blue eyes staring back at him, questioning if this was all a dream. He couldn't believe that his father would ever surrender without a fight, it went against everything he thought he knew about the man. His father was strong. He was a fearless leader, a champion of the people. He would never betray his own race like this.

Suddenly the door to his room flew open and his steward flew into view, immediately turning around and slamming the door shut again. He put his back to the door and leaned against it, as though holding it closed. He was out of breath and sweat poured down his face as his eyes frantically searched the room until they found the prince.

"They're here." He said gravely, forgetting to address Peter properly as "lord" in his panicked state. "She's here."

Before Peter could inquire who "she" was, the door was once again violently thrown open. The steward was launched forward and tumbled across the floor until bashing into a chest of drawers. Two armored Orcs walked through the doorway and surveyed the chamber. Finding no immediate threats they stepped aside and allowed their queen to enter as well. Shaka had removed her ornate armor and now wore only a spartan set of hide clothing and a thick fur cloak. Her top did what it could to hold back her impressive cleavage but strained with the effort, pulling tight on the laces in the back and allowing a small ridge of smooth green flesh to peek out over the top. Her pants were similarly strained around her matronly hips which swayed back and forth gracefully as she walked towards him. Her powerful abs were on display through a gap between her top and her belt. What instantly drew the prince's attention however was the gleaming crown anointing her head.

"How did you get that! What have you done with my father!" He stormed forward to meet her in the center of the room, yelling angrily at a woman easily a foot and a half taller than him. With them both standing up straight his face was directly level to the deep chasm of her breasts.

Shaka threw back her cloak revealing her powerful arms and enormous biceps and swiftly struck the prince across the face. The force of the blow pushed him back and stars swam in his vision. As royalty he had never been stuck before and the shock caused him to stumble backwards onto the floor where he stared up at the ceiling in a stunned silence. Shaka casually stepped one foot over his body so that she stood directly above his head, filling his view with her suspiciously full crotch. She glanced down and took in the sight of her future bride.

Prince Peter was certainly fair enough, for a human. The royal blue silk clothing he wore did little to disguise his toned athletic frame. His ear length mop of blonde hair gave him an appealing boyishness that contrasted harshly with the severe expression on his face. Ever since she was young Shaka had heard stories of the humans "third gender", a being with a dick and balls but no breasts or female reproductive organs. Like most Orcs she had regarded these tales as simple fantasy until she had actually seen it with her own eyes. Once she had met her first male, she was instantly intrigued. Their angular and rugged bodies held an exotic charm for her she found difficult to explain. Many of the Orcs were fascinated with the men at first, but most lost interest soon after fucking them for the first few times. The futa generally felt that women, having more holes to be used, were better partners and Orc women found male dicks to be too small to properly please them. But for some reason Shaka's feelings towards men would not leave her no matter how many times she slammed her cock into them. It had grown into something of an obsession for the queen.

"I am Shaka Grog-Mal, queen of Orc and man." She spoke down to him. "And as my bride to be, you will never raise your voice to me again!"

Peter, still recovering from the blow he took blinked up in confusion, he thought he must have misheard her.

"B-bride? ... What?" He mumbled.

"Your father has given you to me as my bride as part of the terms of his surrender." She stated plainly as she crossed her arms beneath her breasts.

The prince's mind struggled to keep up with this latest revelation. He had yet to accept that his father would ever surrender, to think that he would also give up his only son was simply absurd. The thought was only made more confusing by her choice of words, did she mistake him for a woman?

"You know I'm a man....right? I can't be a bride."

Hearing this pathetic excuse a second time caused her to curl her lips into a frightening scowl. She reached down and took his fine silk shirt in both of her fists and yanked him back up into the air. The flimsy fabric ripped open exposing his smooth flat chest as he scrambled to get his footing again.

"I don't give a fuck what you are! You will be my bride and you will learn to like it!" She breathed angrily into his face.

"Um..." spoke a timid voice from the corner of the room. The steward had gotten back to his feet and now cowered behind the drawers that he had earlier collided with. "I believe what m'lord means to say is that.... definitively a bride cannot be male. The masculine version of the word is husband."

Shaka released the prince who quickly took several steps backwards to distance himself from his future queen. She pursed her lips and glanced back and forth between him and the steward for several moments before speaking again.

"No, I prefer the word bride." She fixed her gaze back onto the prince. "I think it suits you better."

He wasn't sure if she was insulting him or if it was merely a misunderstanding of the language, either way it was now his turn to inspect her. His eyes were drawn immediately to her bountiful bosom, which in his anger he had overlooked before. Despite his anger and his hatred towards the Orcs he could not deny a deep primal desire to bury his face in her tits. He found himself picturing her nude despite his best efforts. He wondered what color her nipples were, would they be pink like a humans or some darker shade of green perhaps. He imagined running his hands over her body, down her curvy waist and along her shapely legs. Even her muscles did something to excite him, giving her an aura of power and confidence. What he couldn't fantasize about was the mystery contents of her groin. If she was indeed to be his wife he could only hope she wasn't smuggling anything in those tight pants.

Shaka noticed him looking her over and waited patiently until their eyes locked together.

"You despise me don't you?" She asked in a much softer tone than she had previously been using.

"You took my kingdom from me. How do you think I feel?" He shot back, doing his best to push her nude figure from his mind.

Shaka took a slow breath in and deeply exhaled. She had expected resistance from him and had thought long and hard about the best way to deal with it. Were she a crueler Orc she would simply beat him into submission, she may have to anyway, but if she wanted him as a slave she could have just taken him instead of demanding his hand in marriage. The purpose of their union was help unite Orcs and men and make the humans accept them as their new rulers, a task which would be made much easier with his cooperation. How could she convince him that this was the kindest way?

"I will tell you what I told your father, I truly do not wish to see your kind go extinct. But I also believe that man is naturally beneath Orc kind. These two concepts may seem conflicting to you now, but I assure you that our races can coexist given enough time and the right circumstances. Time will come on its own, but we must work together to create those circumstances or risk seeing an entire species dissapear from this world. By marrying me you will set an example for your people to follow that shows that Orcs are not the terrible monster they think we are. You must work to convince them of their new lot in life for their own good. Take a look outside..."

Shaka stepped over to the window he had previously been gazing out of and motioned for him to join her. After a brief moment and an intimidating glare from the Orc queen Peter reluctantly shuffled over to her side.

"She the panic and destruction that befalls your people without the proper guidance. We did not do this, they have done it to themselves. My soldiers have not touched a single citizen of this city yet they tear themselves apart simply imagining what they fear we might do. They need to be shown the reality of their new situation."

The prince looked once more upon the rising smoke and the tiny people frantically running through the streets. It filled him with grief and dread to see the people of his kingdom in such a state. His father had groomed him since birth to feel the needs of the common folk and taught him that a ruler must defend his citizens at all costs. It was the people that make a king and give him power, if he has no people to rule then he is king of nothing. Yet the prince could not accept that humans were to become like cattle to the Orcs, for all her fancy talk of peace and unity he could not let himself forget the atrocities her kind has committed.

"You speak as though you are completely innocent in this. They fear you because they know what you have done to their brothers and sisters and cousins and sons! You cannot simply butcher a population and then suddenly declare peace when it pleases you! These people are under my protection, and that means defending them from the likes of you." Peter felt heat creeping up his neck as he vented his anger.

"It is true." Shaka conceded. "We have done terrible things to your people, but only because we had to. For too long man has stood too tall and proud like a pig walking on two legs, thinking themselves the ruler of all they survey. Believing that they are superior beings and all creatures must bow to them. It is this way of thinking that we must now dispel through displaying our dominance and the rightful order of things. We killed only those who opposed us, who resisted. To those that surrendered peacefully we showed nothing but compassion and mercy. But of course those are not the stories that get passed around, they have heard only of our viciousness and so of course they fear us. This is why we must show them our true nature. You speak of protection, sometimes people need protecting from others but other times they need protecting from themselves."

The prince was at an impasse. He did not believe that Orcs held any natural superiority over men yet he could not deny that they had bested them in battle. They now had humanity in their powerful grip to do with as they saw fit. His only options it seemed were to go along with the queens plans or see his entire species wiped out. If he allowed himself to become married to this, admittedly attractive, monster than his people could go on living. But would that life be worth living? Is a life without dignity any life at all he asked himself. Perhaps there was only one way to find out. He cursed himself as a coward as the last bit of hope within him was consumed by dread and he finally accepted defeat.

"So what happens now?" he silently asked as he hung his head in shame.

Shaka could see from his change in posture that he had been defeated and a burst of warmth blossomed in her chest. She had won, and now he was hers. She had to fight herself to keep from pouncing on him then and there, she wanted to savor this hunt. She wanted to slowly drag him through the dirt and watch him sink deeply into submission by his own volition.

"Now we have a wedding I suppose." She said in tone so cheerful it even surprised herself. "How long will it take you to make preparations?"

"Well...." He began glumly "a royal wedding is a large affair, it could take several months to properly pre-"

"No." she quickly interrupted. "Far too long, I want this done as quick as possible. I will give you no more than a week to plan it all out. And meanwhile I will prepare for an Orc ratheliem ceremony."

"Ratheliem? So then Orcs do have some tradition of marriage?" He looked at her quizzically.