The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all going to be okay." He said, repeating his lie from earlier. "I'll find a way to protect you. I'll make sure that they never hurt you, I promise."

"They've already hurt me more than they could ever know..." She replied. "They've taken you from me."

Peter kissed her again, even deeper than before. He poured all his passion into her, letting flow all his love and affection. Their tongues came together and wound around each other, sliding and slithering in their mouths. They moaned out loud as they both began to feel up the others body. Delilah ran her around his belt and sunk her fingers deep into the soft mounds of his ass. Peter reached up and began to squeeze her dainty tits, gathering up as much supple flesh as he could and pressed down hard.

"Hey lovebirds!"

The sudden crack of the rough voice made them both jump as they quickly let go of each other. All the blood in their bodies rushed up to their faces as they turned and saw the chuckling Orc standing at the end of the hallway. She stared at them knowingly with a wide obnoxious smile on her face.

"All the serving staff are supposed to report to the courtyard downstairs. So chop chop!.... 'less of course you got room for one more?" She laughed to herself as she slowly began running one hand up and down her groin.

Delilah shuddered at the mere implications, she wasn't sure if the Orc was just teasing them or not but she wasn't prepared to take chances. She gave Peter one last modest peck on the cheek as she slipped away from him. Slowly, still fighting off tears and with her head down low she approached the Orc. As he watched her leave Peter felt his resolve strengthening withing him. He made a promise to himself that as long as he breathed, no Orc would ever lay a hand on her.

Almost as if in response to his thoughts, the Orcs soldier reached out as Delilah shuffled past her and roughly grabbed her ass. Delilah shrieked in shock and disgust as she jumped forward out of the creatures reach and quickly spun around to glare at her assaulter. Her face was redder than lava and for a moment Peter thought she was about to yell at the much larger woman. After seeing the smug look of content on the soldiers face though she apparently thought better of herself. She gave a humiliated sideways glance towards her lover as if to check if he saw the incident or not, followed abruptly by spinning away from them both and hurrying down the stairs at a much faster rate than she had originally been traveling. The Orc snickered as she watched the young woman flee, never taking her eyes of her rear end. Once she was fully out of view the soldier turned to the prince and upon seeing him still staring at her gave him a sly wink before following Delilah to the lower level.

With the promise he had just made to himself immediately shattered by a simple gesture, Peter felt even more helpless than he had before. He had no idea how to even defend himself from the lustful advances of these creatures, how could he ever hope to protect the ones he loved? He had traded his own freedom and dignity for the lives of his people, and once again he found himself asking if that was worth it.

Miles below the castle in the inky blackness of the secret tunnels carved centuries ago, a lone weak flame sputtered to life. It danced and flicked along as it was carried through the passages by a shadowy figure, fighting back against the bloated masses of darkness that inhabited the system. The only sound that could be heard was the pattering and shuffling of the figures feet as they navigated through the shadows, echoing distantly up and down the small stone hallways. But the only souls around to hear it were the small group of 3 men patiently awaiting the arrival of the fourth. The footsteps grew louder and less distant till eventually he emerged from a tunnel into the dim antechamber where they had agreed to gather in case of emergency. This was most certainly an emergency.

They had no fear of discovery here, only a handful of people in the kingdom had even heard rumors of these tunnels existence and none but themselves knew the hidden entrances. They had been painstakingly carved in secrecy by a society of monks at the command of king Tormund the second. The monks were chosen because their particular sect had taken a permanent vow of silence and it was thought that they would never be able to reveal their secrets. However, always weary of the vows of men which were so easily broken the king had the entire society put to death the instant they had completed their task. He then had the executioners killed as well so that they couldn't share the stories of the monks deaths, potentially prompting people to question why he had ordered the deaths of such a devout and peaceful organization. These dark and claustrophobic caverns where perhaps the only safe place left in the kingdom of man.

The approaching figure drew back his hood as he came upon them, revealing his thin gray hair still matted down where mere hours ago he had worn his crown. The king looked upon the men of his dark counsel with a very serious grimace. All else had failed them, and now they alone stood as the last chance for humanities freedom.

"My liege, it is good to see you are not harmed." His chief adviser Edmunt spoke to him as he took the torch from his hand and placed it in a sconce on the wall.

"Yes..." the king replied slowly. "It seems so far the beasts have kept their word and not caused any incidents that I know of, but we can't expect that to continue for long."

"We cannot trust them!" Viscreli the spymaster interjected violently. "They breathe falsehoods as easily as they do air! Mark my words, if they have not harmed us it is only so that they might ship us back to their homeland to raped and eaten!"

The final counsel member Rickard, who was the owner of the golden harpy's bank of Anzeir placed his hand upon Viscreli's shoulder to calm him. The spymaster was an invaluable asset to the king and the counsel, but a lifetime of working with traitors and sneaks had made him somewhat paranoid about all things. The man saw shadows where ever he went and lived his life in constant fear of the day when he would become the victim of a betrayal rather its organizer.

"I'm fairly certain that won't happen my friend." The banker assured him. "I do not think these creatures have the foresight or self control to keep them from hurting us immediately if they had wanted to. No, it seems to me they plan to keep us alive and breed us like work animals."

"Or breed with us..." The adviser added gravely.

"We must not allow that to happen." The king declared calmly. "The Orcs have foolishly chosen to keep us alive for now, and that will be there undoing. They do not understand the ferocity that our species possesses, but we will show them. Viscreli, how is the morale of the people?"

"Not good I'm afraid, my liege. The people are frightened and downtrodden. But I'm still confident that given the proper motivation and circumstance they will rally together in your defense. Hatred of the Orcs burns deeply within them, all they need is the proper opportunity to release it. When you call for their aid, they will come." He assured the king.

"We must bide our time." Suggested Edmunt. "The Orcs are still on alert as they settle into the city, but soon they will grow complacent. If we allow them to think they have broken us then they will let their guard down and we may strike while their back is turned! But even then we cannot overtake them with brute force, we must be smarter than them. We only have enough forces for a small surgical strike which we must properly utilize to attack where they are most vulnerable"

Rickard's voice was filled with malice as he hissed in his kings ear.

"We must target their queen! It had to have been her that united the Orcs against us! She is the tactical mastermind that leads them, the head of the snake where all the venom is stored!"

The king quietly nodded his concurrence. Once again his small counsel had provided him with the wisdom and guidance that he so often sought from them. Being a ruler ill afforded much time or opportunity for friendship, but if there was anyone in the kingdom he truly considered his friends it was the men who stood before him now.

"Then we are decided." He said ominously. "Rally the men in secret and prepare them to attack when we deem the time to be right. Speak of this to no one, even those you think you can trust. We will wait patiently and whether it takes months or even years, I will have the queens head mounted on my wall."

Two days had passed and still the city writhed in agony and chaos. Orc soldiers took to the streets to pacify the riots and attempt to enforce some semblance of rule of law. After the first wave of rebellion ended in a slaughter and the gutters overflowed crimson into the streets many laid down their arms however. But even with the majority of people in submission there remained a thick fog of tension within the city. The citizens looked with disdain upon their new rulers and spat as they walked by. It was common for lone Orcs to be seized upon by a group of men lying in wait in dark alleys, they even managed to defeat a few of them.

Inside the castle things were significantly more stable as it was wear the bulk of the army was stationed. For the servants things actually changed very little as they were still tasked with doing all their usual chores and duties. They still scrubbed the floor and washed clothing and tended the gardens, only they did it in service of the Orcs rather than other humans. The nobles of the court however had a lot to adjust to. If they were not simply confined to their rooms they were put to work along side the staff or selected as bed warmers for high ranking Orcs, both seen as equally demeaning fates.

The tales of the Orcs sex drive were quickly proven frighteningly truthful. For the past two days prince Peter had seemed unable to escape the sounds of moans and grunts emanating from practically all corners of the palace. No matter where he tried to hide himself, he was haunted by the noises made from sweaty bodies rubbing together and the squelching of all sorts of fluids. He had witnessed it as well as he tried to go about his day. So many times had he opened a door or turned a corner only to be subjected to the sight Orc copulation that he had lost count. He had seen female Orcs with their cunts planted firmly onto human faces, both male and female. They lustfully mashed they hips into them, depriving them of air with their sweaty asses until they made them cum. Sometimes he had even seen people who appeared to have passed out, yet their Orc partners continued to grind and gyrate against their heads. The futa were even worse, violently penetrating any hole they saw fit. Some slowly teased their victims, inserting their gigantic veiny phallus's inch by agonizing inch. They took immense pleasure in the initial violation, popping the heads of their dicks in and out of human assholes until the sphincter had worn down and become useless. Still others seemed to love it hard and fast, shoving as much as they can fit of themselves into their partner at once. If they were feeling merciful they would sometimes use some form of lubrication, but not always. Fortunately, nothing like that that he knew of had happened to Delilah... yet.

What truly disturbed him though, was the alarming amount of people he had seen who actually returned the Orcs affections! Once from a window he had observed a coupling in lower courtyard where a woman was bouncing up and down on a futas cock by her own volition. The Orc simply sat with her legs spread and a satisfied smirk on her face, occasionally swatting at the woman's bouncing tits. The glistening sweat from her body drizzled down and pooled in the Orcs lap, mixing with the juice and grool from her pussy and making a sickening wet slapping sound. Another time he saw a man whom he recognized as a distinguished nobleman straining himself to fit as much of an Orcs dick down his throat as he could. She had her arms folded beneath her breasts and simply shouted encouragement to him gripped her powerful ass cheeks and pulled himself onto her length. Spittle and precum coated her shaft and dripped to the ground in thick ropes as he loudly gagged himself with her penis until he was finally able to press his face against her stomach and nestle his chin between her balls.

It all disgusted Peter and he tried to put it from his mind as he stood on the marble balcony overlooking the west gardens. Seeing the wide variety of colorful flowers and the small animals skittering around helped to put his mind at ease. Though the real reason he was there was to keep an eye on his secret lover. Delilah was sweeping the stone path that wound through the hedges, humming sweetly to herself as she did so. He gazed lovingly at the subtle curves of her figure as she swept back and forth across the stones, her hips gently swaying side to side in tune. So far they had gotten very lucky, no one had made a move on her as of yet. It seemed inevitable thought that at some point one of the Orcs would take an interest to her, and they certainly were not shy about letting a person know they liked them. Despite his promise to her and wracking his brain for ideas, he still was utterly unsure of what he would do if something ever did occur. Obviously he couldn't simply attack her suitor, he would be destroyed easily. The only thing he could think of was to offer up himself to the attacker in exchange for her safety, and just hope the prospect of raping a prince was more intriguing than a common serving girl. He wondered what his betrothed would have to say about that idea.

Without warning he felt a sharp blow against his ass that sent pain shooting up his spine and nearly sent him flying over the balcony railing. He let out an undignified squeal that surely the whole kingdom heard and turned to see Shaka right beside him. Speak of the devil. Her hand was still firmly implanted in the soft fat of his rear and she squeezed and kneaded his cheek, enjoying the way it made him squirm. His breath quickened and his mouth became dry due to her close proximity. How had someone of her size snuck up on him so quietly? He suddenly felt that uncomfortably warm feeling of shame and weakness come over him again. His skin caught fire whenever he was around her, he couldn't help feeling so small and helpless. It was the way she looked at him, at first he equated it to the way a predator looks at a meal but that wasn't quite right. It was more like the way a person looks at chair or a desk, seeing it but not needing to acknowledge it in any way. It didn't deserve to be addressed because it was just an object to be used, a piece of furniture you owned. She looked at him like she already owned him, as if she could snap her fingers and command him to lick the floor and he would obey. The scary thing for him was, he wasn't entirely sure that wasn't true.

"Finally I've caught up to you. You wouldn't dare be avoiding me would you?" She spoke coyly.

"N-no, no of course not..... uh, my queen!" he stammered.

She obviously knew he was lying, all day yesterday and the day before she had been keeping an eye on him, taking notice of how every time he caught a glimpse her he ran and hid. Felling generous, she decided not to punish him for this deception this time. She did however tighten her grip on his cute little butt even harder.

"So tell me, my prince. How goes the preparations for our wedding?"

"Oh, they're going.....good. Yes good, very good."

In reality he hadn't even started making ready for the ceremony, so preoccupied he had been following Delilah and avoiding the queen. He fought hard to raise his blushing face to see if she had bought his second lie, but found that she barely seemed to be listening to him. Instead she was gazing intently out into the garden. He followed her line of sight and landed squarely on Delilah. His body became frozen and cold. Had she seen him staring at her? Could she possibly know about them? He could only imagine what she would do if she found out. He didn't figure Shaka to be one who likes to share her toys. For what seemed like an eternity they stood there, her staring at Delilah and him drowning in cold sweat. Finally she decided to break the silence.

"She's quite pretty, isn't she?" She asked him in an indecipherably neutral tone.

Peter swallowed the dryness in his mouth and did his best to remain calm.

"Who? ... Oh y-you mean the servant girl?.... Well I, uh.... y-yeah I s-suppose you could call her attractive. I-if one was i-interested in... servants..."

Shaka raised an eyebrow and glances sideways at him, seemingly unimpressed with his response.

"Are you not interested then? Quite a shame, I found you two to be a rather lovely couple."

Peter snapped his gaze back to the queen so quickly his neck nearly broke and his face registered a look of utter puzzlement. She clearly knew he now realized, but oddly she hadn't sounded angry or jealous. She seemed rather relaxed and unfazed by the whole affair. The queen answered his confused expression with a knowing smile and had to suppress a chuckle as she saw the emotions play out in his eyes. Even if the soldier that had caught them making out the first day hadn't reported it to her, the way her informants had observed him religiously following her around along with the puppy dog look she had just seen him giving her was more than enough for her to put together what was happening.

For Peter, it mattered little how she had found out. What he was far more concerned about was how she planned to deal with it. It was a good first sign that she hadn't immediately had Delilah killed or tortured he supposed, and her demeanor suggested that she didn't intend to either. He held on to the last shred of hope in his heart like a drowning sailor to a bit of flotsam. Carefully he decided to try and feel out the queens emotions.

"So.... you're not upset?" He squeaked, bracing himself for the last shred of happiness in his life to be destroyed in the next moment.

"No." She stated plainly.

The princes mouth dropped agape. He couldn't believe a single utterance could restore so much hope, so much joy to his life. His heart leaped into his throat and sung with happiness at this new revelation. He remembered what Delilah had said to him before, it didn't matter how they lived so long as they were together. He didn't know how it would work with him married to another woman, but so long as he could also be with his true love he knew he would find a way to be happy.

"Truly?" He asked incredulously, still in utter disbelief.

Shaka merely shrugged as though the whole situation was boring her.

"In my society we have as many lovers as pleases us." She began to explain. "I plan on having several mistress myself. How else were you or I to continue our lineages if neither of us could fuck outside of our marriage?"

Given the events of the past few days, fathering children was the last thing on Peter's mind. It did seem somewhat obvious in hindsight though that at least one of them would have to commit infidelity in order make the next generation of the royal family. Her statement also confirmed to him that she was indeed a futa, as otherwise she would have a womb, but at the current moment the implications of that thought escaped him. Perhaps this meant that she planned to give him more freedom than he had anticipated. If their marriage was going to be mostly ceremonial, then his life may even become somewhat livable again. In a way, it may even become better than it ever could have been before they were conquered! He and Delilah would never have had a chance to actually be together in their old life, but now disaster had brought unlikely opportunity to them.