The Princess and the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's too many, though, so we'll never know," Lillie said.

"We don't have to know, y'know?" Laurel said, entering the circle. "That's my fave part. It's like, mega mysterious and junk."

Gwen laughed at 'and junk.' She hadn't heard anyone say that in years.

"It's not on some website?" Gwen asked. "Did you check Reddit?"

"We looked," Brie said. "We can't find anything. And we thought about putting in out there ourselves, but once you sit down to try to describe it past what all the words mean, it sounds kind of stupid or something."

"I think it's better as a sort of, you know, secret," Laurel said.

"I have my theories about who invented it," Carrie said, "but they're too... yeah, it's crazy to talk about out loud."

"I just don't think your theories are possible," Laurel said to her. "But yeah, we should shoosh about it until later. "

"Laur," Lillie said. "Let me show you what I can do now."

Lillie, Brie and Laurel went through the dining room and into the living room. Gwen and Carrie stayed in the archway between the kitchen and the dining room. They looked into each other's eyes with red hot anticipation.

"So how did you meet her?" Gwen said.

"Laur?"

"Mm-hmm."

"We met at Dryss? You know, in Brooklyn Heights?"

"I haven't been to one, but I know Tessa Tage. She asked me to come to the last one but I was in Paris for something."

"OMG, like you totes have to go sometime. I mean, at this point I need to go, or I feel all cooped up until the next one. You can work out a lot of your stuff there."

"I'll go with you."

"Ohh. Mmm." Carrie shifted and leaned in to Gwen's face. Gwen flicked her tongue out and began to lick Carrie's chin where the whitish stain was fading.

"You know what you just licked, right?" Carrie said, slowly leaning back away.

Gwen nodded.

"Ohhh you are gonna be fun." She looked Gwen up and down. "So anyway: Laurel. I had just come out of one of the rooms--I can't imagine what I looked like after coming out of that room--and she was just... there. She looked at me, and I looked at her, and I had no idea who she was. We just found each other in a dark room filled with, you know, all those other people. The freakin' first thing she said was, 'I want to have your children,' and... she took me here. We didn't talk. We didn't even, like, know each other's names until the next morning, when she handed me a mug of coffee. It was something. Primal."

"Are you guys together?"

"Something like that, but not exclusively. That's not me."

"Good," Gwen said.

They stared into each other's eyes, and they both took long sips of their drinks, which were almost finished now. Gwen leaned on the wall, spread her legs a little, pushed the bottom of her sweater up to reveal her belly button, then slid her hand down under the top of her panties to rest her fingers on the smooth skin she found. Carrie glanced down and grinned.

"So this game," Gwen said. "Let me ask you: were you as... I don't know, like, mystified by it the first time?"

"Well, they did it different with me and Laur... -rel."

Gwen noticed the strange hesitation, but didn't put much thought into it.

"Our first time, it was more like being, um, instructed? Which took a while. It was hardly... hot, or whatever, but we did get into it towards the end. With you, we're gonna show you, but you're kind of ready, right?"

"They sent me homework. I had to study, which was... new."

"Right, we didn't have that, so it took a while." Carrie reached her hand out and stroked Gwen's shoulder and arm. "Did you study hard?"

"Quiz me. Laurel did."

"Hmm," Carrie said. From the living room they could hear clapping and laughter. She moved in closer to Gwen, and their feet touched. "This is fun. Okay, so if the Princess says she wants you to 'squish' me, what do you do?"

Gwen told her.

"Good, good. Oh you will be good at this. What about... okay, what comes first, 'the chant' or 'France'?"

"I know what France is, but I don't know the order of stuff. You have to be kidding me. There's a chant?"

"Oops," Carrie said, then made the sign for zipping her lips. "One more, one more. What's your 'pretty stuff'?"

"Easy. My meow-meow and my err-err."

They stared at each other. Carrie spoke one word:

"Gwenna."

"Gwenna?"

"I can't stand it," Carrie said. She drank the rest of her Mai-Tai and smacked the glass down on the counter. "I wanna know about you, too, but I want to play now."

She took Gwen by the hand and began skipping through the dining room. Gwen ran along at first, barely able to finish her Cosmo, then gave in and skipped with her holding the empty glass.

In the big front room, Lillie was crouching on the floor. She had been doing headstands, something she'd been practicing for strength.

"Laur," Carrie said. "It's time to play."

Laurel looked around at the nodding heads. She spoke to Gwen.

"Wanna do the tour first? It's on the way up."

"Fuck yeah," Gwen said. She immediately felt in the room that her F-bomb was... not welcome. It almost felt like the rest of them cringed, then sort of let it pass. Gwen could not figure out what their deal was, but she guessed that it had to do with the weird game.

The fivesome bounded off towards the stairs. Brie skipped. Gwen didn't think she'd ever seen Brie skip, but they'd only been friends since July. At the bottom of the stairs, on top of a fancy cabinet, was a deep silver tray. As soon as the other women got to it, they all started fishing through whatever was inside. From what Gwen could tell, before she was standing over it, there were a lot of items, and they were all very colorful.

She could feel that her little faux-pas with the F-word had passed, and a new energy had taken its place. The other four women were very, very excited. She couldn't place why it felt so strange.

Once closer to the tray, she could see that they were all taking things out of it and putting them on. Lillie tied little red and pink ribbons onto her pigtails. Brie put on a multi-colored plastic bracelet and a few purple berets to hold her hair back. Laurel put on a yellow ankle bracelet. Carrie pulled out a big neon green scrunchie and put her hair up in it. Laurel took out a pink and green friendship bracelet and offered it to Gwen. Gwen extended her arm, and Laurel tied it on delicately. None of them talked, they just put stuff on and giggled.

Next, Brie brought out a big jewelry-looking box from somewhere on the floor. She opened it for them and offered it to Laurel. Laurel took out a handful of girly purple chokers from the box and gave them out. When Gwen got hers she could feel that they were made from some simple cloth material, and as the girls put them on she saw that they each had different patterns. Hers fit snug and comfortable around her neck.

Laurel took two more items out of the box, and Brie closed it and put the box down on the floor to put on her own choker. In Laurel's hands were two glimmering objects: her own silvery choker and a little tiara that sparkled with little jewels. It looked cheap, Gwen thought. Laurel put them on and looked at each of them.

Suddenly, Laurel took off up the stairs like a shot, as fast as she could, her dainty little purse bouncing and swinging. The others followed after her, skipping steps and running at top speed. Gwen followed, jogging up behind them.

The second floor was much like the first floor. The rooms were all wide open, and there were luxurious pieces of furniture everywhere. This furniture, though, could not be found in the average home. This floor was clearly for sex parties.

"This is our party floor," Laurel said. "We started--"

"Give her the long version later," Carrie said. "Play time."

"Yeah okay," Laurel said.

They continued up the next flight of stairs and barely looked at the third floor.

"Bedrooms and bathrooms and stuff," Laurel said. "C'mon."

The fourth floor--the final floor of the house--had a little landing and a great wooden door. A handwritten sign hung off-kilter on a nail hammered into the wood which read: "No Boys Allowed!!!" Laurel got a key out of her purse and opened the door to let everyone else inside.

The door swung in and Gwen saw inside.

"Holy sh... um, crap," Gwen said. She was getting the hang of it now. They entered.

The floor was covered in a deep purple wall-to-wall gym mat material. It was cushy but strong, kind of grippy, and very comfy to walk on. The walls were a much lighter pastel purple, and the ceiling was cream-colored. On one side was a closet door and another door which clearly opened into a big pink-tiled bathroom. Towards the far end of the room was a big queen size bed with a light blue comforter opposite a low black bureau. There were light blue and purple pillows all over it. Up against one wall in a far corner was an old-fashioned wooden toy box.

In another part of the room were two white couches, a gigantic HDTV, a white desk with a massive monitor and a pink laptop, a purple desk chair, and in one corner of the room was a towering Dance Dance Revolution machine. There were other items scattered everywhere, but too many for Gwen to take in. The walls had a few posters pinned on them: an Ariana Grande poster, a Taylor Swift poster, and a long poster with an illustration of dolphins.

This was the girliest place Gwen had set foot in for almost two decades.

A playroom.

Off to one side was a big, thick square foam mat, wide enough for all of them to stand on if they wanted to. Stationed over this mat in one corner was a sort of shelf, Gwen had never seen anything like it. The shelf held a big ceramic bowl, and the area around the bowl was jammed with what looked like condiment squirting bottles. Hanging on little hooks under the shelf were a bunch of rags or hand towels, she wasn't sure. On a small table to the side of that were a few small bowls with what looked like cookies, little pretzels and some fruit.

"This is where we play," Laurel said, laughing a weird little laugh.

"Should we tell her what we--" Brie was cut off.

"No!" Laurel yelled. "Ready? Set? Get naked!"

Gwen was taken off guard. The other four were already quickly shedding what clothes they had left on. She shrugged and began to disrobe, pulling her sweater off and putting it under one arm, then scooting out of her panties. She watched the others in her peripheral vision--they were done, standing around naked by the door. Gwen slipped her socks off, then began to fold her sweater. She slyly slipped the butt plug out of her asshole into her hand and rolled it up into her clothes; she just had the feeling that it wasn't welcome. Her clothes were now in a neat collection.

"You have to throw them in the pile," Lillie said, coming over to her. "That's like part of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, it's part of the game. You throw your clothes in a pile by the door."

Gwen's eyes rolled straight into the sky, but she did as she was told. She stepped over to the door and tossed her stuff into the clutter. Then, she looked around at everyone else.

She had seen Brie and Lillie naked before, but not in the fullness of the kind of overhead lighting this room had.

Brie stood at Gwen's height, 5'6, and out of the five of them, Brie had the fullest woman's figure. At 141 lbs, she had sultry hips, a very sexy protruding curve of belly, and pointy, perky tits with fat, pale red nipples. Her legs were thick and probably very strong. Brie would not have looked out of place in a 1970s porno mag. She was milky, natural and supple. The old-fashioned, slightly misogynist term for her figure was 'cornfed.'

Lillie was the exact opposite: nothing. Her skin-tight stick figure stood out from the pack. There was no fat on her body except for a tight package of an ass. Where Brie's skin was white with tints of Irish red, Lillie's skin was the ivory of an expensive doll, as though her skin had never been touched by the sun. She had virtually no hips, the totally flat chest of a young boy, and reed-thin legs and arms.

Carrie (Kai, 26; real name Camhi Meia Tran-Fouad) stood out as far as color, and she, as well as Laurel, were both taller than the rest. She was part Vietnamese with some Malaysian, some Egyptian and some Latinx heritage all thrown together, so her skin was a uniquely dark caramel, shining and taken-care-of. Her full height was 5'9, but she looked taller because of the hair. Carrie had a major gap between her thighs with bubbly, child-bearing hips, and her pussy looked intoxicating. Her tits were small, but still handfuls, and she evidently kept in shape. Her ass was tight and plump, and her stomach was tight and flat, with a well-defined line, the one that so many women strive for.

Laurel (Moder, 44; nee Sellers) was something else. Her tits were smack-you-in-the-face big, but not ridiculous big. Her abs stole the show, though. Laurel's stomach sported what looked like a 10-pack, the product of intense workouts and a diet all designed by the family's personal trainer and chef. Her legs were defined and sexy, her arms were developed, and her skin was fantastic for a woman in her mid-40s. Her thin waist was almost preposterous in relation to her wide woman's hips, and she had the back dimples of an true athlete. At almost 6 feet tall, she was the big girl of the bunch.

Gwen had the perfect body. Everything was ideally proportioned, and her skin was the skin of youth. Her warm white tone wasn't nearly as bright as Lillie's, but not dark like Laurel's. Her tits were a stunning combination of juicy and firm, her stomach was soft and flat, her ass was bigger than it should have been but with silky, taught skin, her legs were double-take long and luxurious, and her pussy looked a bit more succulent than anyone else's.

Every one of them was completely smooth. Gwen had shaved and groomed just hours prior, like she had been instructed to do by Brie and Lillie. They stood around taking in each other's exquisite bodies for a moment, before anyone said anything. Then Laurel spoke.

"Okay so first, when we play the game, our names are a little different. If you want to play, you have to be an 'A.' You have to have an 'a' at the end of your name. Alright?"

"Sure."

"But if you're gonna be an 'A' like us, you have to promise to do two things."

"Okay?"

Laurel looked at the other girls, then back at Gwen. She took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"You have to promise to use our words. You can do that, right?"

"Right, I promise to use your words."

"And you have to promise to follow the rules."

"I promise to follow the rules. I don't know--"

"We'll tell you the rules later. Okay, so you are now an 'A.' I'm Laura," She pointed to Lillie.

"I'm Lilla,"

"I'm Bria,"

"I'm Carra,"

Laura pointed to Gwen. She remembered what Carrie--Carra--had said downstairs.

"And I'm Gwenna."

They all clapped and cheered, and Lilla even jumped up and down. They had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"It's my turn to be Princess," Laura said. "And I've made a little helping chart." Laura strode over to an easel near one wall that had a giant paper pad on it, one you might find in a classroom. With one hand on her hip, she flipped the top blank page over, and on the second page was a list:

1. Do love stuff
2. Do the Chant
3. Do France
4. Do the Rules
5. Take off earrings and stuff
6. Do your Magic
7. Do the Princess's Magic
8. Play
9. Shower or Bath
10. Do love stuff again

"Huh," Gwen said. She read each item, and everyone watched her.

"So Gwenna," Laura said. "First we'll do love stuff, and you can watch to see how."

The other four each found a partner--Bria and Lilla, Laura and Carra--and they simply erupted in an outpouring of caring, loving tenderness. They hugged each other tight and told each other loving things, and there was absolutely nothing erotic about it. Gwen was a little stunned. This was not how group sex had ever started where she was from.

They broke apart, and Bria came towards her. Lilla and Laura got together, and Carra came over to watch Bria and Gwen. Bria took Gwen's arms with her hands and looked into her eyes with deep caring and joy.

"Gwenna, I love you, and I hope you have a lot of fun and feel good, okay? I'm sooo excited for your first time playing!"

"Um. I love you too, Brie--sorry, Bria."

"Awww," Bria said, and she gave Gwen a comforting hug.

Gwen whispered into Bria's ear while they hugged. "Dude, you could have... freakin' prepared me for this!"

Bria pulled back, shook her head, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Next was Carra, waiting there for Gwen.

"I really, really can't wait to play with you," she said, putting her arms around Gwen's back and looking into her eyes. "I love you, I really really do, and I want you to feel really, really good. It's gonna be so awesome!"

They hugged tight, and Gwen did her best to go along with it. It seemed like whatever pretend thing they were vibing had been ratcheted way up once their different names had been announced.

"I... love you, too, and I want you to feel... super good."

It was hardly genuine, but Carra ran her hands through Gwen's hair anyway, then pulled back and gave her a very friendly, loving peck on the cheek.

The whole group partnered one-on-one with each other until everyone had been with everyone. There had been a lot of 'aww's and a good deal of giddy squealing. Finally, Lilla jumped down from where she had been in a full leg and arm hug with Carra, then they gathered around in a circle. Gwen felt it out and tried to keep up. Sex was the last thing on her mind. Gwen was trying to figure out a puzzle.

"Gwenna," Laura said. "We love you, and we know you're going to have so much fun with us. We want you to have fun, and feel good, and be happy and stuff. Ready?"

Everyone nodded. They all joined hands in a circle.

"Let's do the chant," Laurel said. "Gwenna, you can just listen this time, and then we'll do it a second time and you can say it with us. I have something to help you."

"Sure thing," she said.

Laura raised her hands to start the tempo, and all of them except for Gwen began to chant in unison. They all bounced their joined hands to its slow rhythm, and Gwen just watched and listened as part of the circle. Lilla jumped in the air a little with every line.

"We're the A's and this is our game
Missa's invention and Christa's name
Princess decides and she's always right
Ladies do wants so they never fight
Let's put on magic and put on a show
Abracadabra, ready, go"

Gwen suddenly found herself yanked to her right, and she nearly fell down. Without missing a beat in the chant, the girls began to skip in a circle. All of their voices grew louder, their bare feet stomping on the floor, and they couldn't help smiling and giggling. The chant immediately picked up speed.

"Unders and yummies and thingies and milks!
Pretty stuff pretty stuff going to melt!
We're really twirly and we want to play!
Before we begin we have something to say!"

The whole circle halted at once with a final stomp on the word 'say.' Gwen tried to get her footing after the jarring stop, just a rag doll being jerked around. The girls seemed ready to explode or pounce, and they continued the chant with unbridled mania. The next part was call and response: Laura asked a question, then they all answered as loud as they could.

"Are we being bad?" ---- "NOOO!"
"What are we doing?" ---- "PRACTICING!!!"

All four of the other girls threw their hands up high and began bouncing up and down in celebration.

Gwen got goosebumps. A lot of the chant had been a little too much to take, but the words 'are we being bad' bounced around in her head--they haunted her. Plus, her friends were transforming before her eyes. The looks on their faces gave one very specific vibe to the chant: we're gonna be really naughty.