The Princess and the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen turned and stared at her.

"That's the truth," Lillie said. "Two chicks I'm super close with showed me. I couldn't drop it, so I got us to start doing it."

"Those names, though," Gwen said. "Missa, Christa, all that stuff."

"No idea," Lillie said. "We've tried. A bunch of girls have tried to figure it out."

Gwen looked out the window and watched the darkened city sweep by.

"It's just so... I don't know, like... genuine," she said.

"It's thrilling," Brie said. "Right? I mean, it feels like you're using some artifact of a lost civilization or something."

"In a way, it's kind of haunting," Lillie said. Brie nodded. "When you say the chant, you can't shake how it makes you feel like you're someone else. Like you're the original girls who played."

"Haunting," Gwen said to herself.

"Personally I can't believe we lucked into finding it," Brie said.

"And that we found other girls here who are into it," Lillie said. "We might not have."

"I have to know where it came from," Gwen said.

No one replied.

"Well," Lillie said, and she looked at Brie. "What we haven't told Laurel or Carrie is that there's this weird... I don't know."

She turned and looked back at Gwen, then continued.

"I've traced it back to girls who play in Southern California. But when you start asking them, there's like an underlying reluctance to dig any further."

"I think it's probably just a California thing," Brie said, looking at Gwen in the rearview mirror.

"Right," Gwen said. She knew all about that firsthand. Lillie went on.

"Like, it's as if once you get closer to where it actually came from, or who invented it, girls act like they don't want to know, or something. This is mostly just through emails and text, I've only talked to one of them on the phone, but still. And what's weirder, you saw it--you kind of get a similar vibe from Laurel. She honestly just does not want to know."

Gwen disappeared into her thoughts. The theory that had begun to settle in her mind was all so crazy, way too weird, and a little spooky.

"'The Princess... and the Ladies,'" she said.

"Her Ladies," Brie said, correcting her.

Gwen shook her head absently, looking out the window at the passing metropolitan sprawl. A shocking image of the first Princess and her first Ladies had formed in Gwen's exhausted imagination. She lazily wondered who they were, where they were.

"That word 'err-err'," she said. The other two in the front seat just listened. "Let's just say I've heard someone call their stuff that before, you know? As in 'long ago' before."

A police car with its lights flashing quietly sped past them in the other direction, filling the car with red and blue glow. Gwen waited for it to go past to finish her thought.

"I mean, I really don't want to say it out loud, but... do you think..." Gwen almost couldn't put it out there. She swallowed and just said it.

"Could this game have been legit invented by real, actual litt--"

"You don't have to say it out loud," Brie said, cutting her off. "Obviously, it's what we all wonder."

There was a new silence in the car. Brie drove on. Lillie looked down at no place in particular, then spoke up.

"Carrie is sure, like, that's seriously where it came from," she said. She waited to go on, as if currently weighing the possibility for the first time. "But it's just impossible. I mean, I know it's impossible. Just in terms of psychological development, no. Absolutely not. They just... no. They don't. They can't."

The car pulled to a gradual stop at a red light.

"Like, alright sure, it could be that?" Brie said, with a heavy helping of doubt. She glanced at Gwen in the rearview mirror. "Or it was probably invented by some... I don't know, like... queer genius."

Lillie and Gwen nodded in definite agreement. That was probably closer to the truth. It had to be.

Some queer genius.

<3<3<3 The End <3<3<3

(Coming Soon! Check my profile for 'How-To: The Princess and Her Ladies' - a how-to document on Lit in case you really want to play the game! In the meantime, enjoy the following appendix!)

__________

E-MAILS and OTHER THINGS

From: Brie Brrrayden
To: Gwendolyn Vanna Chandler
October 14, 2020 23:51
Subject: Play with us!

Hey here's just the stuff from that email we have that you need to memorize. it's a lot sorry. I also included those pictures from las weekend. When we play the game you use these words instead of their actual meaning. You'll see. Crazy right? Oh make sure you shave ya know and look extra smooth before hand, that's just part of it youll see. Trust us! Play with us! Come playyyyyy!

Kisses and sugar

-Brie (and Lill)

+++++++++

B

Heres the email. Are yall still trying t figure out where it came from- let me know if you ever figure it out. we want to Zoom wit them and stan that shit. do that freak xxx girl We the A's LU

Suck tits eat pussy

Jemma + Stamina + Iva

xo

The Princess and Her Ladies

BODY PARTS

All the Stuff -- The entire body

Licky -- Tongue
Meow-Meow -- Pussy
Err-Err -- Asshole
Pretty Stuff or Pretties -- Pussy and Asshole*
Milks -- Boobs
Thingy -- Clit
Wow Place or Wow -- G-spot
Yums or Yummies -- Where butt meets leg
Unders -- Armpits
Beep-Boop or Tweeny -- Buttcrack

*During the game, all of the Ladies' pussies and assholes can be called The Princess's Pretty Stuff.

Body parts not renamed -- butt (buttcheeks or 'cheekies' or just 'cheeks'), lips, ears, feet, tummy, belly button, toes, fingers.

IMPORTANT WORDS

The Princess -- The one in charge of the game, a special furry wand is involved sometimes
The Ladies -- The other girls
The Magic -- The oil
The Water-Getter or The Getter -- The person who was Princess last time is the person who leaves the room to get anything anyone needs.

Want -- A command or wish, the directions from the Princess to the Ladies.

WANTS AND MISCELLANEOUS

Laydown / Standup / Sitdown / Butt up / etc -- These can be added to the rest as more specific directions, i.e. "I want Christa and Missa to do standup peanut butter and jelly to Eva" - meaning Eva stands, and Christa and Missa do it to her, in this case probably kneeling or squatting.)

Be Nice -- To sit directly behind someone with legs spread and arms around them; spooning
Bump -- To grind or hump someone's body part
Candy -- To suck on a body part
Circles -- A chain of sixtynine-ing, Princess designates which part to eat
Do or Do-ey -- To rub with your hands; caress and squeeze
Do the Thingy or Do-ey Thingy -- To rub the clit, usually meant specifically for bringing to orgasm; this Want has a note of finality
Flower Show -- Someone gets on their back and puts their feet behind their head, showing the their Pretty Stuff
France -- Everyone making out at once
Gaga -- Letting your tongue hang out
Helpy or Helpy Meow-Meow or just Meow-Meow -- To eat pussy
Helpy Err-Err or just Err-Err -- To eat ass, specifically to jam your tongue in and wriggle / twirl it around
Ice Cream -- Licking with big long licks
--Double Ice Cream -- Two girls licking
--Triple Ice Cream -- Three girls licking, etc.
Juiceboxing -- Holding pee for a long time, getting into the bathtub oiled and kissing and peeing together
--Juicing -- Peeing, only in the context of Juiceboxing. That pee is called Juice
Lala -- Make out, especially with a lot of tongue
Leggy -- To be the leg someone grinds or humps on--'bumps'--but not necessarily on the leg (Without context, this one's kind of confusing)
Melt -- To have an orgasm
--Dancing or Dancey -- When you're melting and you're legs or other body parts are twitching
Pancakes -- Oiling up good and piling on top of each other
Peanut Butter and Jelly -- One girl eating ass and the other girl eating pussy
Push -- To finger a pussy or asshole
--Double Push -- Two fingers
--Walky Push -- Wiggling a finger or fingers inside a hole
Rainbows -- Squirting
Raindrops -- Everyone giving someone's entire body quick little kisses all over
Sailboat -- Everyone oiled, one person laying down and the rest straddling them together and rubbing their pussies on the bottom person
The Spinnies -- The euphoric head feeling after a hard orgasm
Splashed or Splashy -- When your pussy is wet from being horny
Squeak -- Make a sex noise (whimper, moan, groan, sigh, etc)
Squish -- To scissor pussies
Triple Decker Cake or just Cake -- Three (or two or more) pussies stacked, and one person licks every hole all up and down in a row
Twirly -- Horny
Upsy Downsy -- Sixtynine-ing
Watch the Movie -- The Princess backs off and watches the Ladies do her wants to each other; only the Princess can do this***

***An important note on Watch the Movie: Any Lady who leaves the room is secretly allowed to stand outside the door and peak in to 'Watch the Movie', but you don't talk about it. This is a tradition.

__________

From: Brie Brrrayden
To: Gwendolyn Vanna Chandler
October 23, 2020 20:34
Subject: The rest of the stuff

Here's the stuff we didn't send to you last time because it would have been too much and you might not have played. Do you want to play again? Y/N. You were really good at it! You're hooked, be honest! HOOOOOKED!!!

Bria (and Lilla)

PS - Play with us again!

****

The Lost Stuff

(These were provided without context or definition, so they're a mystery. We talk about these sometimes, but we only use one of them so far and we didn't do that with you.)

Army Girls
Hide & Squeek
Kitty Cats
Lemonade
-- Drinking someone's pee? We totally don't know but we play this one
Lickbombing
Open the Presents
-- Seriously, what?
Sleeping Beauty
Under Arrest
Whose Is It?
-- Lilla thinks she knows what this is, but she's waiting for her birthday to tell us??? or something haha

Our Additions:

(We've tried to come up with our own words, and you heard some of them. It has to fit, which for whatever reason is way harder than it sounds? I haven't come up with one yet but everyone else has.)

Mush -- To fist a hole (Lilla - my darling wifey)
Blah Blahs -- Gagging yourself or someone else to produce thick, ropey 'throat slime' (Laura)
Drive -- Pull someone's hair (Lilla)
Give a Job -- To wrap your legs around the head of the person eating your pussy; used as in "Give me a Job" or "Give Cara a Job" (Carra)
Good Girl(s) -- Drinking your breast milk, only the Princess can ask for this for herself (Laura)
--Really Good Girl(s) -- Share / swap breast milk with another girl (Laura)
Paint -- To give long licks, from one place all the way to the other (i.e. from the bottom of the leg to the top of the leg and back down) (Carrie)
--Paint the Pretty Stuff -- To give long licks back and forth from asshole to pussy (Carra)
Cupcake -- An anal prolapse / gaping asshole (Lilla - again, my darling wifey)

__________

From: Carrie Kai
To: Gwendolyn Vanna Chandler
October 29, 2020 8:19
Subject: Sleepover

Na-na, wanna come over my house and play with me tomorrow night? I want to ice cream all your stuff and squish you again. You can sleep over but you don't need to bring any pjs and stuff. Don't shower until then and drink a lot of water. I want to play lemonade with you. Pleeeeeeease?

Ra-ra