The Princess and the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was getting very, very weird.

She wanted to stop right there and talk about all of this. She wanted to ask questions about every line in the chant. She needed a timeout, but the band played on.

Laurel literally hopped over to the easel and flipped to the next giant page. There was the chant, all written out for her to read in big cute letters. She hopped back over to the circle in the middle of the room and they moved around a little so Gwen could see the writing.

They did the chant again, and Gwen joined them. Electricity shot through her stomach into her legs. She didn't know what to make of the rhyming phrases. It was just very weird and very neat at the same time. It was youthful, it was ridiculous, and it was ritualistic.

When they finished, the other four clapped and cheered again like Gwen had finished some amazing performance, then they moved the circle closer, putting their arms around each others' waists and pushing together. Their heads got close and Gwen could hear them breathing hard.

"Okay, let's do France," Laura said.

Gwen knew this from her email homework, but she hadn't quite imagined it to be like this. All five girls got as close as possible, their bodies all pressed into one another's, and they pushed their lips together in the middle. Tongues came out, and the girls performed a five-person licking, kissing, sloppy make out session. Lilla giggled. Carra made little yummy noises. Gwen felt her pussy become extraordinarily wet, and she began to slide her hands down to her neighbors' asses. Laura broke it away after a minute, right before Gwen could get to work with her fingers. The circle broke apart, cheering, clapping and skipping around.

Gwen couldn't do it with them. She wasn't ready. Not yet.

"Wait, wait," Laura said. The other girls had started for the foam mat with the bowl and the bottles. They froze in place until Laura was finished.

"We have to do the rules since Gwenna is new. I'll just do them from here. Gwenna, there are only a few rules:

One: The Princess is the only one who gets to say wants.
Two: You have to do the wants.
Three: Every Lady has to be doing something.
Four: The Princess melts last.
Five: The last Princess is the Water-Getter."

"That's me," Bria said.

Gwen deciphered this strange speech in her head. She knew from the email homework that there were two roles in this game--one girl was 'the Princess' and the other girls were 'the Ladies.' A 'want' was basically a command or a direction, and the Princess was the only one who could give them. Also, these rules said that 'The Princess melts last,' which she knew meant 'The Princess has an orgasm only after everyone else has had one.' The girl who played Princess last time was the 'water-getter,' the person who left the room to get whatever else they needed while they played.

After she had finished her declaration, Laura looked at Gwen with her eyebrows raised. Gwen nodded. She had understood the rules.

"Good. Now we can take off earrings and stuff and put on the magic." The other girls, frozen as they had been during the reading of the rules, became just as animated as they had been before. Laura went back over to the easel and brought the second page back to the front. They had done the rules, and now it was time to move on.

The girls removed any metal jewelry they had and placed the jewelry on the desk, which was right next to the bowl mat. Gwen had no idea what this was about, but she wanted to get going, so she took out her earrings and her hanging navel piercing and joined the group. They all gathered around the mat with the shelf.

Gwen hadn't put it together until just that moment. She knew that 'magic' meant oil, though she didn't know what kind.

The other three Ladies plunged their hands into the big ceramic bowl, then brought them back out. Their hands were coated in shiny, slick oil. They began slathering their bodies, making sure to get it into every nook and cranny.

"What kind is it?" Gwen said, walking over to the bowl while they worked.

"Coconut!" they all shouted, and began laughing.

Laura smiled wide and watched Gwen dip her own hands into the bowl. Gwen saw that the small squirt bottles were filled, too. She followed suit, rubbing the oil into her skin and feeling around behind her to get it everywhere. Several dunks into the oil were necessary for her to cover herself, and she bent all the way over to go up and down her legs.

Lilla picked out a squirt bottle and began squirting other girls' backs, then rubbed it in for them. Carra went so far as to rub oil all over her face and ears, which the others hadn't done. She looked artificial, like a cyborg built for one thing only: slippery hot fucking. A smattering of giggles and yummy noises sprinkled the air. Soon, they were all finished.

"Now me," Laura said.

Carra came face to face with Gwen like she was about to kiss her. She stared into Gwen's eyes from inches away. "Watch how we do it, then you try," she said, and she flicked her tongue across Gwen's lips before hopping over with the others.

Laura stood in the middle of the mat with her legs spread apart and her arms out, and the other girls sprang into action. Gwen watched it all unfold as if far, far away.

Dripping everywhere, they surrounded Laura and began to rub their own oily bodies all over hers, their hands either at their sides or clasped behind their backs. They went up and down and side to side, giggling and whispering. Gwen couldn't make out what they were saying. After watching for a few seconds, she jumped over and pressed her way into the group. Her oily tits pressed into one of Laura's big breasts, and her arms slid around against other girl's arms--she loved it.

When Laura's upper torso was mostly covered, they began using their hands to get the oil into anywhere they had missed. They each took a part and gave every inch as much attention as it needed while Laura stood there letting them do it, a swarm of busy servants attending to their Princess's needs.

Gwen knelt down to one of Laura's legs, a spot that hadn't been done yet, and began rubbing the oil into the skin. Her hands slipped all over Laura's muscled, smooth legs, up and down and all over her feet and ankles. Everyone else was nearly done with their respective body parts. In no time, Laura's body was nearly a mirror.

Gradually, each girl backed up to inspect and get a good look at their job. Gwen stood up from Laura's leg and joined them. Laura let her hands down and she turned slowly, showing off for her Ladies, allowing everyone to inspect her oil. It was finished.

Then, Laura stepped over to a drawer and opened it to reach her hand in. The other girls followed her every move, wandering in her wake as if under mind control. Out of the drawer, Laura brought out a pink wand with a small plush unicorn's head on the top, complete with big pink mane. She slid the drawer closed, turned around and faced her Ladies, holding the wand at her side.

Wearing her glittering tiara and choker, standing with her legs spread wide with one hand on her hip, Princess Laura looked prepared to vanquish, prepared to reign. The four Ladies of various sizes and colors stood around her in a semi-circle, glistening and lustrous, the exploding femininity of their physical features exponentially enhanced in a shiny layer of glossy wet sheen.

Laura used her wand to point at the floor in front of her, and the girls got down on their knees, sitting back on their feet, their eyes trained on hers the whole time. Gwen was the last to kneel down. They hadn't told her any of this would happen. The girls looked up at Laura with big puppy dog eyes, and Laura looked down on them smiling and magnificent, bristling with holy sexual power.

Gwen was baffled.

"Give us a want," Lilla said.

"Yeah, say a want," Bria said. They were nearly whispering.

"Go ahead, Princess," Carra said. "Say one."

They all began talking over each other in hushed voices, repeating each other and themselves, asking for a want. The cult-like vibe in the room was not lost on the newcomer.

"Give us your want," Gwen said, trying to join in but hardly keeping it together. It was downright ridiculous, and she felt utterly detached from what they were doing.

"Okay," Laura said, breaking her silence. She changed her pose, bringing her feet together and putting one hand behind her back. She raised her wand and spoke.

"I want... I want the Ladies to do laydown France on the bed, and I want to watch the movie."

The other three Ladies clapped and jumped up. Gwen stood up with them. The four of them joined hands, and Bria led them to the bed. Lilla jumped onto it, Bria and Carra fell onto her, and Gwen climbed on with some hesitation. On the way over, she had concentrated to get it all straight--the four Ladies were going to get on the bed and make out in one big group, and Laura was going to stand back and watch, the only one who was ever 'allowed' to do so.

Gwen Chandler was not unused to group sex. She was a pro at this point in her life, and she had attended sex parties and swinger hotel sex groups all over the world. She just could not yet figure this out. They were all fully pretending, and she couldn't get herself motivated to do it with them. She couldn't let herself go there.

Laura saw it, and had complete and total faith that Gwen's problem wouldn't last much longer. She was right, of course.

The four girls on the bed formed a sort of squishy, fleshy lesbian pile, and they began to eat each other's mouths. Gwen--pushed up against them and indeed participating in the eating--mentally resisted getting into it for about half of a minute. Then, the dreamy sensations of the act--slippery girl skin sliding and pressing all over her body, wet tongues and lips sucking and licking, and hands squeezing and rubbing and groping--all brought her into her stupid place, and she forgot about the resistance. She surrendered, but not all the way. Not yet.

Gwen lost herself in a megaload of erotically tactile delirium for only so long before she became aware of the noises. Sex noises, especially women's sex noises, were pretty standard. You heard much more enthusiastic and flamboyant versions of them in porn, but that was them nonetheless. The noises all around her were not those standard noises.

The girls she was currently beginning to have sex with emitted a weird hybrid of grunting, humming, and giggling. She hadn't heard these sounds before. It took her back out of the zone and she opened her eyes. Lilla was smiling and grunting over and over again in a rhythm, and she definitely had not done that when Gwen had fucked her before. Bria and Carra seemed to be humming a low tone and giggling. It was very strange. She couldn't pinpoint what it was like, but it was off.

Laura interrupted after a few minutes.

"Now I want..." she trailed off, and the group simply disbanded and sat up. For Gwen, the sudden stoppage was jarring, even though she was becoming detached again. It just didn't seem... well, sexual.

They waited for the Princess's next want.

"I want us to do raindrops on Gwenna."

"Yay!" "Awesome!" "Yes!"

Gwen looked around at her shimmering, excited sex partners and couldn't at the moment remember what 'raindrops' meant. They quickly showed her.

Bria and Carra took Gwen's arms and laid her down, then bent in. Laura knelt onto the bed, still holding her wand, and Lilla crept down to Gwen's legs. The four of them immediately began to give Gwen's entire body tiny little kisses with a little poke of tongue included in each tender one.

Raindrops! she thought. All over my body! Duh!

They giggled through their lips and covered her in a thousand little kisses. A few hanging wet tits grazed one leg and her stomach, plopping down and up, then down again. They rolled her over slowly and kissed everywhere, just little ones, little dabs and pits and pats. The sound of tiny lip smacks filled the air, like rain just starting to fall in the forest.

Gwen was now on her stomach, and she was forgetting again. She was disappearing back into the stupid place. Laura intended to keep her there for the time being. In between quick kisses she spoke again.

"I want--kiss--Lilla to--kiss--paint Gwenna's--kiss--pretty stuff."

Lilla got in between Gwen's legs and spread them out so she could get to 'the pretty stuff.' Right before Lilla went to work 'painting,' Gwen wondered what that meant.

While the other three continued their soft barrage of little kisses, Lilla promptly began to lick from the very top of her pussy, now pressed into the bed, all the way to the back of her asshole, then back down. Big long licks, nice and slow, like a painter paints a wall.

An nggghhh came out of Gwen. She couldn't help it. Laura added some more.

"Paint--kiss--her beep-boop--kiss--too."

"Ung-hungh," Lilla said. On the next pass, she licked from Gwen's full pussy up past her asshole, all the way to the top of her asscrack--her 'beep-boop.'

Heaven. Gwen was lost. All the tongues. All the lips. Wet soft tits pressing against her back and her legs and arms. Knees pressed into her body. She was covered in girl. Total sensory overload.

"I want us to do all her stuff but Lilla stay," Laura said.

The kissing stopped and was quickly replaced with hands. Six hands slid around on her back and ass and legs, massaging, squeezing and sliding. Lilla's tongue went up, then down, then up, then down again. Gwen bucked back against Lilla's licks, trying to get more pressure.

"Okay, I want Bria to do her stuff and her milks, and me and Carra do ice cream on her yums. Lilla, helpy her err-err and double push her meow-meow."

This was, needless to say, a lot of directions. Everybody changed positions. The crazy words spun around in Gwen's stupid sex brain and didn't mean much except: they were gonna do wet, good stuff to her parts.

Bria kept rubbing her back but also reached over and around and began massaging and squeezing her tits from underneath. Gwen tried to arch up a little so Bria could get to them, but it didn't quite work out. Carra and Laura--the wand resting on Gwen's hip--laid on Gwen's legs while they lowered their mouths to the fleshy fold where Gwen's bubbly ass met her back upper thigh. The two women began giving those spots big, sloppy licks with their full tongues, back and forth from inner butt to outer, nearly synchronized. Their cheeks kept pressing against Lilla's head, her little body wedged between Carra and Laura and her mouth now pressed against Gwen's asshole. Lilla's fingers entered Gwen's pulsing pussy for the first time, reaching far into her vagina, and her little tongue pressed as hard as it could into her lovely sphincter, twirling into the soft insides of her anus.

Gwen began grinding her pelvis and ass on all the tongues and the fingers. It went on for long minutes of full-body pleasure. No group sex had ever felt like this. It was organized, concentrated, and furiously sweet.

"Lalky' puth," (walky push) Laura said. This was for Lilla.

Lilla's strong tongue (she got a lot of regular work on Bria and their many other friends) continued its search inside of Gwen's little asshole, but her fingers began to curl towards Gwen's g-spot. Lilla was good at it. She was famous as a great giver of head, but this kind was a little unconventional. Gwen's pussy started building. Straining. Needing.

Twirling.

Gwen groaned and writhed. Her clit had hardly been touched yet, and she badly needed someone to do something good to it. But even in that state, she knew that she couldn't ask for a want. She wasn't Princess.

More minutes passed. Laura's tongue left its spot. Gwen wanted it put back. On her yum.

"I want to be nice to her and do her thingy," Laura said, climbing up to press her stomach and tits into Gwen's slippery back. "Bria, go where I was."

Bria switched around and knelt next to Gwen's ass to begin licking where Laura had been. Laura scootched right up behind Gwen and turned Gwen a little on her side to press her tits firmly into Gwen's back. The other girls adjusted accordingly. Lilla continued her hole work. Laura reached one arm under Gwen's bottom arm to grope her oiled tits from behind, and the other hand slid right down to Gwen's pubic bone. A single gentle finger nestled into Gwen's upper pussy, hardly touching Lilla's twitching fingers, and found her clit. Laura began circling the tip of Gwen's clit, and she watched Gwen's face for her reactions.

Gwen began to make a long, whining noise. A hum and a grunt all at once.

"Do your own milks and candy my thumbie," Laura said, speaking softly into Gwen's ear.

Gwen's hands came up from dangling lifelessly on the bed to her soaking tits and began to squeeze them, pinching her nipples up then squeezing from the bottom again. Laura's tit-hand came up to Gwen's face, and her thumb entered Gwen's mouth. Gwen did as she was told. Gwenna did as she was told. She sucked Laura's thumb, lazily and without thinking.

Long minutes passed. The three girls underneath sped up their activities, and Gwen's back began to arch. They were a biological flesh machine speeding up to a breaking point, sliding and grinding and twisting and bending in a rapidly synchronized rhythm.

Gwen let out a high whine through Laura's thumb, and Laura removed it from Gwen's mouth.

"I'm... I'm gonna melt!" Gwen screamed. "I'm Gwenna and I'm... gonna... melt."

She took a deep breath, and the lesbian sex machine clonked to maximum pressure. Laura licked Gwenna's exposed neck and twiddled her clit at double speed. Her tit-hand slid slowly down to Gwenna's slick lower abdomen, her arm pushing against her tits, and Gwenna spasmed.

"Ohhh Goddd!"

Gwenna came, and juice shot out of her pussy all over the bed and parts of the other girls.

"Rainbows!" Lilla screamed, and she clamped her open mouth over Gwenna's shooting geiser, making pig noises as she drank the shooting juice.

Laura pulled Gwenna back a little so she could reach her mouth, then kissed her deeply and sucked her tongue. Gwenna twitched and spasmed some more. Her legs were locked, and now Carra was drinking from her pussy. Lilla was sharing her little mouthful with her wife, using one of Gwenna's thighs as a sort of pillow.

"Lady Gwenna," Laura said, licking her lips. "You're Gwenna now, isn't it cool?"

"Gwenna," Gwenna said.

The orgasm--the melt--finally began to subside. Lilla and Bria were basically having sex now, which wasn't really in the rules, but it had been a masterful orchestration by Laura, so she let them off the hook for the moment. Hey, they were married, and the game wasn't that serious.

Carra climbed up to them and shared Gwenna's squirt juice with both of them, though Gwenna could hardly keep from passing out. There wasn't much of a taste to her squirt-come, but it did taste pretty nice.

"Okay, now I want--"

"I have to pee-pee," Lilla said. "BRB."

Lilla stood off the bed and danced off to the big bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"Did Lilla get your wow?" Carra said to Gwenna.

"Mm-hmm," Gwenna said. 'Wow,' she remembered, meant the g-spot in this game.

"We love you," Bria said to her.

"I love you guys too... so much," Gwenna said, and she was starting to really mean it. There was just so much love. And sex.

She shut her eyes and abruptly fell asleep.

Laura carefully got up off the bed and silently dabbed her Princess wand at Carra and Bria to follow her. They all tip-toed over to the desk and couch area. The couches were covered in a fitted kind of sheet, similar to painter's cloth. Laura laid back on the couch and used her wand to bring the other girls' ears to her mouth. She pointed to each one, then raised her arms all the way up. She whispered to them.