The Princess and the Ladies

Story Info
Five women play a strange, mysterious sex game in Brooklyn.
16.1k words
4.53
17.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway so yeah, that's my whole stupid thing with Target," Brie said.

"Really, it's true," Lillie said into the rearview mirror, speaking to Gwen in the backseat. "That's why we always have to go so far out of our way to Walmart. Ridiculous, right?"

"Come on babe," Brie said. "You seriously want a flickle? While you're driving?"

"Huh," Gwen said. She had no idea what 'flickle' meant. She shifted a little so that the butt plug stuffed into her asshole got a little more comfortable.

Inside the car were three women: Brie Brayden, 30 (real name Brianna Brinchard), her miniature wife Lillie Loo, 26 (real name Mary Ellen Czarneski) and their guest, Gwen Chandler, 28 (real name Gwen Chandler). They glided through the streetlights deep into Brooklyn--the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood--in Brie and Lillie's dark grey BMW X7 SUV, and late October twilight had almost come. They were on their way to a house where they would join two other women for a game. A sex game. A group sex game.

Very much a fan of any kind of group sex, when the cute couple had asked Gwen if she wanted to join them, it hadn't been a question. What had been a question were the details of the game--when Gwen had asked, Brie and Lillie had just looked at each other and laughed. "It's kind of weird," Lillie had said. Sitting there in the backseat, Gwen only knew as much about the game as they had shared with her through an email--a long email that was essentially a short dictionary. Her homework assignment had been to memorize all the words and phrases. She had done that, but she still didn't quite get it. It was weird. She had never heard of anything sexual quite like it.

Ever.

Of course, like all games, this one had a name. The game was called 'The Princess and Her Ladies.' Gwen wasn't exactly turned on by any of it as far as it had been described to her, but she was fascinated, perplexed really, by this group's apparent giddy enthusiasm for the whole strange-sounding thing. The four of them--Brie, Lillie, and the two other women they were meeting--had played it together many times already. Gwen had not the faintest idea that this game would change sex forever for her, that this night would cement in her mind and other places that sex with women, and this specific kind of sex, was the only sex she'd ever want again.

"For real, here's her place," Brie said. "Look how huge it is." The mammoth SUV pulled up next to a smaller parked car, and Lillie carefully, slowly turned the wheel and reversed the thing back into the spot. It was an excellent parallel parking performance, indicative of an experienced city driver.

"Oh, do you remember what to say when she opens the door?" Brie said.

"Uhhh yep, I sure do, ya fuckin' weirdos," Gwen said.

"Really, come on, dude," Brie said. "You have to take it seriously! Or I'm--or we're not--." She broke into a fancy British falsetto. "We shan't be inviting you to any of our parties a-gaine."

"Oh I'm taking it seriously alright. I mean, Jesus."

"Well good."

Neatly parallel parked at last, the huge car finally stopped fidgeting back and forth, and the three women gathered their things. They opened the big doors and stepped down out of the car--Brie called it the 'Dyke Tank' when Lillie wasn't around--then gathered on the sidewalk. Up on a short grass hill, all along that block, was a giant structure of four-story row homes.

Dead in the middle of that block of row homes, just a few houses down from where they parked, was their destination. They walked in a row on the sidewalk, smiling and chatting.

Outside, it was fairly cold for October 22nd. Lillie, at a startling 4'9, 79 lbs, was an incredibly tiny person inside of a puffy pink glob of layered shirts, sweaters and jackets, with long skinny legs in white leggings sticking out of the end of the glob. She was in every sense of the word a pixie, and she embraced it. Her brown hair stood off of her tiny head in pigtails that bobbed as she walked, and she wore a sparkly cat-ear headband. Brie, much bigger than her wife, walked on one side of Lillie in a light red tracksuit, her upper-back-length hair bright blue with a touch of purple highlight. Gwen, on her other side, wore high-waist tight dark jeans, a light grey designer sweater with a huge turtleneck, and an extremely fashionable tan leather jacket. Her long black hair was tied up ultra tight in the 'Ariana' style, with her ponytail swinging back and forth just above her lower back. Lillie sported a tiny white backpack, Gwen had a particularly expensive lavender Gucci handbag strung over one shoulder, and Brie had nothing but a big clear Nalgene. Gwen wore Jimmy Choo stilettos. The other girls wore cheap sneakers.

Together, the three of them looked like they were going to three separate places; one to some kind of fan convention, one to a first date at an exclusive restaurant, and one to pick up some weed and maybe a sandwich.

Once they reached the front door of the towering row home, Brie rang the doorbell. She rang it a few more times after that, and Lillie texted the woman who owned it. Nearly two minutes went by before the door opened. It only opened a crack.

Reaching out through the thin opening was a hand and a slender arm. On one of the fingers on that hand was a massive rock, a diamond ring that probably could have financed its own BMW.

"Give me my Brie and my Miss Loo, please," the voice behind the door said through the opening. Brie and Lillie laughed, and pushed their way into the opened door. Inside, the place was ablaze with light, and cool bleats of music seeped out.

"So," the voice said. "You want to play. With us. Is that right?"

"Love to," Gwen said. She laughed. "I mean, yes please."

"Awesome! That's what I want to hear." The hand gripped the door and threw it wide open. Standing right behind it was a woman in her late 30s or early 40s in amazing shape. She wore white Converse low-tops with no socks, skimpy jean cutoff shorts with the pockets coming out of the frizzy bottoms, a tight orange tank top that said 'Stay Calm and Love Horses,' and a little plastic red purse strung over one shoulder. She was pretty, and had likely been drop-dead gorgeous in high school, her face just a little past its prime beauty. Her long blonde hair, parted directly down the middle, fell all around her deeply tanned skin into lovely, lustrous curls. Behind her were Brie, Lillie, and another face farther back, a dark face with black hair.

"So tell me," the woman said. "Why is it called 'lala'?"

Here it was. The part Gwen couldn't believe she had to do, and something she really didn't even understand. Yet.

"Umm, because you go like this--" Gwen opened her mouth as wide as she could, stuck her tongue out, and began waggling it up and down as she made the sound: "Lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah." The other four women went wild.

So began Gwen's initiation into this weird club. She was skeptical, but she had to find out what it was all about.

"Even though you kiiinda alllmost rolled your eyes while you did it, I can't wait to play with you," the woman said. "My name's Laurel. Hiya!"

"Rad! Hi, I'm Gwen. Yeah sorry, it's just like--"

"Super, super weird, totally. Totally. I was kind of weirded out too at first, and stuff."

She backed into the house, and Gwen stepped through. It was warm inside, almost kind of hot.

Laurel shut the door behind her, and the whole gang moved out of the front alcove and into the bright front living room. Lillie had already taken off most of her layers and wore only the white ornate leggings, a red microskirt, and a pink tube top. Her ghostly pale skin almost matched the leggings. Brie had taken off her tracksuit and wore a blue bra and white boy shorts with blue stripes. She was barefoot.

Apart from those two, who were now pushed up against each other as the loving, sickeningly stable married couple that they were, stood another woman in her late 20s or early 30s. This one blew Gwen away, and her heart fluttered.

Standing in a hyper confident, strong, sexy pose, the woman was breathtaking. She had dark, shining skin, gigantic brown eyes, and the blackest hair Gwen had ever seen in a very cool, punkish cut. Some of it was buzzed, some of it was teased, and the rest was slung back over one shoulder. She wore a bright yellow shirt with a little tiny pocket in the corner, and the shirt was short enough so that it was basically a crop top, exposing her midriff. She was barefoot, too, and the only other thing she wore were pink and green floral bikini bottoms. The woman was absolutely exotic, some ethnic mix of miraculous rarity.

"Hey," Gwen said, walking right up and standing before her. They locked eyes. "I'm Gwen."

"Awesome, I'm Carrie. It's so cool that you're here."

"Let's get this game started," Gwen said, staring into Carrie's eyes. Gwen had come to fuck.

"Let's actually just chill out first," Laurel said, coming up next to Carrie and laughing. Everyone else laughed too. "Follow me."

In Gwen's head, her tongue was already crammed into Carrie's exotic asshole, and she herself was furiously coming into someone else's mouth, but she shook that away. Patience. Gwen had fucked Brie and Lillie already. She was itching to get started; she hadn't had any new pussy in days.

She took off her jacket and threw it on an extravagant chair near the front alcove, then began to follow the rest of them. Lillie turned around and checked her out. Suddenly, she grabbed Gwen by the top of the jeans, got down on her knees, unbuttoned the top button and began tearing her tight jeans down off of her, exposing tiny green girl briefs, all in the span of a few seconds.

"Oh my fucking god, Lill," she said, squealing and laughing. She almost fell over. Her shoes came off easily, and Lillie ripped the jeans off and tossed them somewhere.

"Now what's under that huge sweater?"

"Can't you guess? Just my tits."

"Oh heck, okay, just leave that on. We don't get naked until later." She giggled high and fake, then skipped ahead to join the others, heading through a dining room towards a big kitchen.

Lillie? 'Oh heck?' This caught Gwen off guard. Lillie was typically a foul-mouthed sailor.

Little did she know, a lot of things would catch her off guard that night.

In the kitchen, it was a party.

Each woman stood around talking rapidly and happily while Laurel made cocktails on the counter. Before she entered she took a look at each of them, at their bodies and their energy. That was when she noticed the faint whitish stain on Carrie's lower lip and chin.

"Rae is just, like... look," Brie said. "She grew up in some conservative Japanese family and she's haunted by their judgment. You just have to look at it with that in mind. She's not the worst."

"Still, I just can't stand how rude she is," Lillie said.

"She wouldn't be into this, I guess," Carrie said. Brie and Lillie both shook their heads. "She's really pretty though."

"She is pretty," Lillie said. "Totally pretty. I really want to see--"

Lillie looked at Gwen before she continued.

"I really want to see, y'know, her meow-meow." Lillie blushed after she finished the sentence.

Gwen heard it. She knew what it meant from the long list of terms and phrases in the email. She just could not have been prepared--no matter how hard she tried--to hear it spoken out loud.

"Oh her pretty stuff is probably immaculate," Brie said. "We'll work on her soon, but she wouldn't join us for this, though."

Meow-meow. Pretty stuff. Gwen took a deep breath. She moved past Laurel to her other side, between Laurel at the counter and what Gwen assumed was the door to the basement. She'd heard about it.

"So Laurel, this place is so fucking great."

"Oh thanks!" Laurel said, not taking her eyes off of her work. She was currently involved in making three Cosmopolitans. "We call it HQ."

"So dope. Where's your main house? Long Island?"

"We split time between our place up on 89th near Lexington and a big house in Southampton. Andersen has a little closet in Chinatown where he sleeps if he works really late, it's literally just a bed and a toilet. I mean, who knows what else he does there with whoever."

"You guys have kids, right?"

"Yep. Leigh is nine-going-on-sixteen, Anders is six and we just had Alia last March. Her birthday was literally the weekend everything shut down this year."

Laurel handed the first Cosmo to Gwen, then started pushing the others towards the other three women, where Lillie saw them and handed one to Brie and kept one for herself.

"Thanks," Gwen said, taking a sip and bringing one knee up to place her foot on the wall.

"You're so welcome! Carr, a Mai-Tai, right?"

Carrie nodded and returned to her conversation with Brie and Lillie. Brie was animated as usual. Laurel began moving things around to make a Mai-Tai.

"So how long have you had HQ?" Gwen said.

"We bought it in 2012, and it was ready for us by the summer of 2013."

"It must be, I don't know, the most exciting shit ever to buy a giant house just for sex."

Laurel turned and looked Gwen in the eyes.

"OMG, you have no freaking idea! I got spla--" She corrected herself, for Gwen-- "wet, I mean, in every house we looked at. Just ridiculous. We're like super lucky and stuff."

Gwen knew what Laurel had been about to say: 'splashed,' which meant 'wet,' according to the email'. She looked at the door to the basement. This was the first time she saw the tally marks. She already knew what they meant. Laurel caught her looking.

"Yep, that's how many they've taken down there."

Gwen counted them.

"Eighty-fucking-three?"

"They were busy little bees until Covid hit. Yep."

"All different girls?"

Laurel sighed.

"Girls, boys, body-builders, trans chicks." She laughed. "Cats, dogs, raw meat. Freakin' cardboard boxes. God only knows. I'm never here for their club. They've had more than eighty-three of their little sessions, some of them are return guests. They just only notch for the different people."

"Have you ever seen it?" Gwen asked. "I mean, the basement."

"Nope, I've never opened that door. Andersen and his friends and their happy sticks can keep their dirty dungeon gangbangs to themselves. Not my scene."

"Right," she said, taking a sip of her Cosmo. Not her scene.

She imagined the basement for herself: buckles, chains, pipes, a cold floor, very little light, a crowd of perverse, anonymous men crowded around. Disgusting heat. Sweating. Grunting. Darkness. Suffocation. Total submission. Complete loss of control. Gallons of cum. Pain. Humiliation. Crying. Begging. Screaming. Endless waves of soul-rocking, all-holes-stuffed, head-to-toe-to-head-again, internally-reconfiguring orgasms.

Absolute dehumanization.

Gwen had to admit that the basement definitely sounded like her scene. In fact, it sounded a whole lot like her twenty-third birthday party.

"Have I seen you before?" Laurel asked. "You just look familiar to me."

"I've done a little modeling."

"Oh really? Where?"

"Z****? Only a few times."

"Is that a magazine?"

"It's like really tasteful porn, if you can even call it porn. It's a website. Mostly just pictures."

"I should've done porn," Laurel said. "I still could, I mean look at me. I'm built for it."

"Totally. Yep."

Gwen took a sip of her drink, then cut the chit chat.

"But anyway, I have questions. About this game. Lillie doesn't want to tell me until we play, but I just have, like, a million questions."

Laurel smiled, then finished making the Mai-Tai. She handed it to Lillie, who handed it to Carrie. Gwen saw that Carrie still had the stain on her chin. Wasn't anyone going to tell her about it?

"Carrie?" Gwen said, calling across. They all looked at her. "You've got something right here." Gwen pointed to her own chin. To her astonishment, Carrie rolled her eyes, and the other three just laughed and returned to their conversation.

"It's milk," Laurel said.

"Oh," Gwen said. Sure, milk. Doesn't everybody leave milk all over their face? The whole ordeal was too confusing, so she returned to her line of questioning. "Right. So anyway, all these words and stuff, do they--"

"Actually--actually, Gwen, Lillie's right. We'll answer your questions after we play. Shoosh. Now let me ask you some questions--I hope you did your homework."

Gwen set her drink down. She was going to be quizzed. Laurel had finished cleaning stuff off, and she opened the freezer to extract a bottle of vodka. She began making herself a vodka Martini.

"Gwen, tell me what it means if you're 'twirly'."

"It means you're horny."

"Good. That's good. Okay, and... what does it mean if the Princess wants 'peanut butter and jelly'?"

Gwen told her in explicit detail what that meant.

"Oh, you did do your homework. Mmmh. Okay." Laurel took a sip of her Martini. "What does it mean if I want you to 'be a good girl'?"

Gwen closed her eyes and searched. No, she hadn't seen that one.

"That wasn't listed. I don't think."

Laurel turned towards Brie and Lillie and interrupted Lillie telling some story.

"Guys, was the stuff we came up with included in the email for Gwen?"

"Oh snap, no," Brie said. "But there aren't a lot of them yet. She'll learn them when we play."

Laurel turned back around and stared at Gwen with a devious, mischievous grin. Then she broke back into a knowing smile and approached Gwen seductively. She had her pinned against the wall.

She told Gwen exactly what 'be a good girl' meant. Gwen looked past her to Carrie's chin.

"Oh wow," Gwen said. "Yeah. Oh, okay. You still can? Wow. But, I mean, doesn't Alia need that?"

"She's almost nineteen months old, so not for about six months now."

"Oh," Gwen said.

"But are you okay with that? It's my turn to be Princess, so it could happen. I mean, it will happen. But--" Laurel brought her voice down to a whisper. "Brie doesn't do that want."

"Well, I've never... I mean, I think so." She looked down at Laurel's voluptuous tits just a thin layer of cotton fabric away. They were clearly about to pop. She licked her lips. "Yeah. I would. For sure. Actually, Jesus Christ, I really want to do that."

Laurel couldn't help herself. She got closer and went in to kiss Gwen's plump lips. Gwen opened her mouth at the invitation and they began slowly, tenderly making out. It didn't last long.

"Hey hey hey!" Brie called out. "No lala until we play, darnit!"

Laurel broke away with a last fat lick of Gwen's lips, winked, then hopped back to her stuff and put a few things away. Gwen left the wall and loitered close to the other three. She was now getting a little curious about the 'hecks' and 'freakin's' and 'darnits'.

Lillie finished what she was saying, and Gwen found her way in.

"So, I don't think this will ruin anything, but where exactly did this game come from?"

"Well that's the thing," Brie said.

"No one really knows," Lillie said. "I don't want to really go into too much, because we want you to see it first, but I played it last summer with some friends from college, in Austin."

"And they didn't invent it?"

"No. Like, the two girls who taught it to me in Austin learned it from a girl who moved there from somewhere near San Francisco. It's like a whole detective thing, but at one point there are like all these women from California who are getting girls into it, and no one knows where the heck the whole thing came from."

"Super crazy," Carrie said.

"I think we've probably uncovered the people who invented it somewhere in the detective work," Brie said, "but they just don't want credit for it or something, so we don't know it's them. We have those three names you saw in that one part of the email, but we've all looked, and the names don't lead anywhere. I mean, it's pretty weird. Like, it has to be one of those women in California."