The Princess and the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want ice cream on my unders."

Bria and Carra smiled at each other and kissed, a great big smooch. They laid their slick bodies against Laura and did the want, licking Laura's armpits with big, fat licks. Laura closed her eyes and enjoyed her tongue bath.

The toilet flushed, the sink ran, and Lilla came bouncing out of the bathroom at top speed. All three girls on the couch turned to her to place an index finger on their lips, and Lilla stopped in her tracks, glancing over to the sleeping Gwenna. She tip-toed with her hands up like a cat the rest of the way, and knelt down in front of the couch. Carra and Bria had gone back to their jobs.

Lilla poked Laura's thigh with one upraised kitty cat paw. Laura looked down at her and tapped Lilla's chest with her foot.

"Do my tummy and my milks," Laura said.

Lilla stood up and looked down at her own body. She determined that it needed more oil.

"Let me put on some more magic," she said, and playfully jogged over to the oil bottles. She squirted some on and rubbed it all over her front, then skipped back to the couch and tossed herself onto Laura's front, squeezing in between the other two. She began to use her body and hands to 'do' Laura's stomach and tits, rubbing and sliding.

Carra took her tongue off of Laura's armpit and whispered into Laura's ear.

"When is Gwenna gonna wake up? I wanna play with her some more."

Laura jolted up suddenly, and Lilla slid right off and onto the floor. Bria rolled back from her position and they all looked up at the Princess.

"I wanna have a dance party," Laura said.

"Dance party!" Lilla said, throwing her arms in the air. Carra and Bria each stood up and took one of her hands, helping her jump up. Laura, still holding her precious Princess wand, skipped over to the laptop and clicked it to life. She bent over and rocked her hips back and forth as she opened Spotify and picked out a playlist. Behind her, Bria was putting her hair up in a tie, and Carra was showering herself in more oil.

Laura stood back from the laptop and raised her wand high into the air. Without looking at the other girls, she announced a want. There was no music yet.

"I want my Ladies to go jump on the bed and wake up Gwenna," she said. "Then we can do a dance party."

Lilla was drinking water from a big water bottle. She capped it and put it down, then took Bria and Carra by the hands. They wound up high, then ran over to the bed and jumped up on it. They began hopping and jumping on the bed, laughing and squealing. Gwenna came around and rubbed her eyes, then sat up, bouncing a little with the mattress as the girls had a ball leaping into the air. The comforter was soaked in oil under their feet.

"I'm up," Gwenna said. "Fuck that was hot."

The monkeys on the bed stopped jumping and making noise, and without looking up at them Gwenna understood her mistake.

"I meannn, that was totally awesome?"

The girls burst into uproarious laughter and pulled Gwenna up to stand on the bed with them, then held hands and jumped around in a circle. Across the room, from speakers in two corners of the room, the first pulsing notes of Doja Cat's song 'Say So' streamed out and found the girls jumping on the bed. Their rhythm adjusted to the beat, and the jumping became something more like dancing.

"Um, Ladieees?" Laura yelled.

The girls all stepped down off of the bed and skip-danced over to the couch area, where they started dancing to the music in a big clump. Lilla and Bria danced against Laura, and Carra took Gwenna by the hips, pulling her close in and dancing.

When the song was over, Laura ran over to the laptop and picked a different playlist. The next pop song was interrupted, and smooth chillwave music took over. She turned down the volume, then jumped up and spun around, her wand pointed at the group.

"Okay," she said. "Here's what I want. I waaant..."

She touched the wand to her chin and ran one hand down one slick side of her body.

"I want Gwenna to do quadruple decker cake to us."

The girls all stood and gawked, smiling at Gwenna, who was clearly trying to remember what the heck that meant. She couldn't remember. Laura knew she had to intervene.

"Okay," Laura said. "Bria, Lilla and Carra, do err-err circles... there." She pointed at the floor right next to them. "Gwenna come pee-pee with me."

The girls dropped down, laid on their sides in a big circle, propped a knee up to allow access, and began eating and licking each other's assholes. Gwenna watched as Laura walked the two of them into the bathroom. She shut the door and began laughing.

"Are you having fun?" She laughed again.

"It's... weird, but I'm definitely having a great time."

Instead of sitting on the toilet, Laura took a bucket out from the cabinet under the sink, squatted over it and started to pee.

"You don't use the toilet?" Gwenna said, laughing. She herself had to go, so she sat down on the toilet. Laura stopped peeing, brought the bucket over to right in front of Gwenna, then continued.

"Spread and go pee-pee," Laura said. Gwenna spread her legs wide and started to pee. She watched as Laura, in some kind of trance, reached out with her empty hand and placed it directly into Gwenna's stream. She addressed the bucket situation while Gwenna peed on her hand.

"It's just something Carra and I do, it might gross you out," Laura said, focused on her hand.

"What do you do?" Gwenna said.

Laura placed her wand on the floor, waggled her ass over the bucket to shake the rest off, and got down on her knees. She cupped both hands into the stream and collected a small puddle of Gwenna's pee, then brought it up to her mouth and sipped from it. Gwenna watched with startled fascination.

The Princess lifted her hands up and drank everything she had taken, then licked her hands and fingers clean. She closed her eyes and savored the taste, then opened them and returned to reality.

"We take a ba... It's a secret," Laura said.

She got up and went to the sink, and so did Gwenna. Gwenna turned on the water and washed her hands. When she was done, Laura held out her own hands and waited. Gwenna looked at her face and saw what she was supposed to do. She washed the Princess's hands for her, turned the water off, then dried their hands together.

"So, the cake thing," Laura said. "We'll all get on top of each other kinda, and you paint our meow-meows and err-errs all the way up and all the way down."

"Oh, right. Now I remember."

Laura placed both of her hands behind Gwenna's head and brought their lips together. They ate each other's mouths, and Gwenna tasted her own pee. It wasn't the first time ever--Gwenna had ingested every human body fluid you could at that point in her perverted life, hers and other people's. The kiss was tangy and salty and tasty.

They opened the door, but before Gwenna could bound back into the room, Laura stopped the door from opening all the way.

"Wait here," she said, whispering. "Watch the movie for a minute. It's a thing you're supposed to do when you go to the bathroom."

Laura patted Gwenna's ass, then danced out to the other three girls, where she laid down and made them open it up so she could fit in between Carra and Lilla. All four girls were now eating each other's assholes. It was a calm, hot scene, and Gwenna leaned against the wall in the bathroom to watch. She felt like a spy. They were right: it was hot to watch with the door cracked open.

She felt sublimely, astonishingly... naughty.

Gwenna began to wonder deeply about the bigger picture. Somewhere, at some point in the past, somebody out there had done this very thing, watching something very similar. That person had found this exciting, and decided it should be a little secret tradition of this 'game.' That person had felt the same way. It was a little eerie and entirely mysterious, and Gwenna found that she very much loved this game because of that.

Meow-meows. Err-errs. Milks. Rainbows. Yums. Ice cream. Candy. Her imagination swirled these childish words around in her thoughts, and she couldn't help thinking about the type of person who could come up with it all. She shook her head.

"Err-err," she said. Saying the word aloud sent a shiver down her spine, and she got wet again.

"Crazy," she said to herself. Then, she realized something. She realized that she was tired of being on the outside. She realized that she wanted to go back to her stupid sex place.

She realized that she wanted to join them. She couldn't seem to help herself.

Throwing the door open, Gwenna charged out into the room and skipped a little. She gave herself over to the spirit of the game, and in that moment realized she would never, ever feel right having 'normal' sex again.

"I'm readyyy," she called.

The girls all cheered and rearranged themselves on the floor for 'cake,' using the couch to all get on top of each other. Lilla got onto the very top, and they wiggled their pussies and asses together as if winking. Gwenna got down on her haunches and bent down towards the bottom pussy in the pile.

"Stick your licky out as far as you can stick it," Laura said.

Gwenna took the advice and stuck her tongue out far, then placed it right on Bria's clit, which was pushing out and quite thick. She slowly, gradually slid her tongue up to Bria's asshole, then moved it right onto Laura's own pussy jammed up against Bria's ass. She licked all the way up the pile, swallowed and got her tongue wet again, then licked back down. The girls giggled and squealed as their pretty stuff was licked.

This was a different experience for Gwenna than the one on the bed. It was kind of sexual, but it was also pretty silly. She realized that the fun part for the girls in the 'cake' was the anticipation of the tongue hitting their own pretty stuff, since they couldn't see it coming.

They started grinding on each other as she licked, and Gwenna got in closer and rubbed her tits all over their pussies and assholes as she went up and down.

"Do our legs and stuff, too," Laura said.

Gwenna brought her hands up and placed them on someone's legs. She was now using her full body to move up and down, up and down the slippery pile of girls' pretty stuff. Some of them started making noises that they couldn't help. It felt great.

"Okay," Laura said. "New want."

The group disbanded and crawled out of the pile, and Gwenna went to the water bottles to take a swig. Bria and Carra joined her, leaning on her as they tilted the bottles up and drank big gulps. The cake want had been awesome, but it was also kind of hard work. It hadn't lasted too long, but they were all out of breath.

Lilla was now up on Laura's back getting a piggy back ride.

"I want Bria, Lilla and Carra to give us a flower show," Laura said, pointing with her wand at the couch against the big window. "Gwenna gets to pick."

The three girls sat down onto the couch, then leaned back and brought their legs way up. Lilla and Carra could do it the right way--they hooked their feet behind their heads--but Bria wasn't nearly that flexible. Her feet had to settle for up above her head. All three girls' pussies and assholes were pointed up at the ceiling for Laura and Gwenna to see.

Laura handed Gwenna the wand and stepped back.

"Hmm," Gwenna said. She put one hand on her hip and walked back and forth in front of the flower show. Laura squirted some oil onto Gwenna's back and started rubbing it in with her hands while Gwenna deliberated.

"They're all sooo pretty, I don't know," Gwenna said, but she knew which girl she wanted to make come as soon as the task had been given to her.

"I wannnt... this one," she said, and she tapped Carra's stomach with the wand.

"Good!" Laura said, finishing her re-oiling on Gwenna's buttcheeks. "Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, Princess!"

"I still want a flower show for a minute," Laura said. "Gwenna, I want you to put more magic on their pretties."

"'Kay," she said.

While Gwenna got some more oil, Laura walked over to the wooden toy box, flipped the top open and brought out an immense pink double-ended dildo, thick and hard. She wielded it before her and brought it over to Lilla.

"Lilla, I want you to blah-blah on my toy," she said.

"Your toy is so pretty," Lilla said.

"Thank you," Laura replied.

Gwenna perked up and watched. She hadn't seen 'blah-blah' in the email. Lilla opened her tiny mouth, and Laura began to slowly, tenderly snake the dildo past Lilla's lips into her mouth, across her tongue and down into her throat.

Lilla gagged loud and wet.

"Take it with your teeth," Laura said. "Go ahead."

Lilla gagged again, coughing some frothing spittle out of her stretched lips, then bit down some on the dildo. Laura released her hand from the other end.

"Now come over and put the other part of the toy into Carra's err-err."

"Yes!" Carra said. She reached down between her spread legs and pulled her asscheeks apart. Gwenna rubbed some oil into it, slipping a finger in to get the inside lubed.

Lilla crawled around into position as carefully as she could without losing the dildo, and with all of their help, she did as she was told.

Inside Gwenna's head, something snapped. Every boundary that had existed up to that point got washed away, and it happened. She was no longer Gwen; she was Gwenna. A half grin broke out on her face. She bounced a little with excitement, then pointed a finger at Carra's puckered asshole.

"That's her err-err," she said, watching the dildo begin to squeeze in.

The rest of them looked at each other and smiled. They had done it. Gwenna was one of them. A brand new best friend. Now they could really play.

"Uh-huh," Carra said. She shut her eyes tight and braced herself.

"Lemme get some more," Laura said, and she went back over to the box.

Carra let out a deep belly grunt as the dildo went into her ass, and little Lilla wretched some more as she guided it in. Laura came back over to the group with an arm full of different dildos and dropped them on the floor.

Gwenna smiled and clapped her hands together, looking at all their pretty colors. She bounced on her feet some more, waiting for her Princess to give her a want. Waiting to play.

----------

The game went on for another three hours (with breaks), sometimes intense and sometimes just fun. The game sped up and slowed down. Carra came. Bria came. Lilla came. Lilla came again. Lilla came three times. Gwenna and Carra came together. Gwenna discovered to her immense delight that the whole group was very anally fixated for a bunch of girls. Finally, they had done a slew of wants to Laura herself, and Laura could no longer hold back from coming.

"Ladies," Laura said, huffing and out of breath. "I wanna melt. Lilla, I know you're tired but I need your licky. I want you to helpy me and push, triple push. Bria I want really, really good lala. Gwenna and Carra, I want you to be my good girls, can you do that? Can you be good girls for me?"

Gwenna and Carra, getting out of a twisty spooning session right next to Laura--who was on her back--looked at each other's ragged, messy faces and wet hair. They licked their lips and nodded.

"Kay," they both said.

Everyone went to work. Lilla ate pussy for the last time that night and finger fucked Laura's vagina with sore, tired hands. Bria plunged her tongue deep into Laura's throat. Gwenna and Carra got into their positions and placed their mouths over Laura's heaving tits. They applied suction and began to suck as hard as they could. In no time, Laura's breast milk began to trickle into their mouths. They swallowed the milk, sucking and gulping and getting their fill.

"Squeak," Laura said, taking a few seconds of rest from being throat-tongued. "Every lady squeak."

The room filled with high-pitched moans and noises of girly ecstasy. Laura jolted. Her body nearly jumped off the bed. Her Ladies held true, their mouths staying planted where she had wanted them to stay. She bucked a few more times. Her hands plopped onto the top of Lilla's head, and she grinded it a few times, squeezing the back of Lilla's skull hard into her sloppy, throbbing pussy.

Finally, they wound down. Laura grew calm. Lilla backed away and Bria disengaged, stroking Laura's hair gently and lovingly.

Gwenna and Carra, however, were of the same ilk. Neither one wanted to stop feeding. Gwenna couldn't get enough of this new joy.

"Ladies, I want you... to be really... really good girls for your Princess," Laura said.

In their mindless state they didn't comply immediately, but soon Gwenna and Carra got the message. They sucked as much milk as they could into their mouths--it took a minute--then removed their lips from Laura's red, swollen tits. Their cheeks were bulging, their mouths simply gorged with Laura's milk. Thin lines of white liquid streaked down their chins and across their chests.

Carra leaned across Laura's tits, and Gwenna leaned in to meet her. They opened their mouths and began to kiss, the milk spilling all over Laura's chest. They exchanged the milk back and forth into each other's mouths. Bria and Lilla came to meet them and slurped up as much milk as they could, then followed suit, dripping it into each other's mouths and eating greedily.

Laura watched them make their obedient mess with half-closed eyes from her place propped on a fluffy pillow.

"My girlies are so good," she said.

----------

Gwen pulled her jeans back on in the first floor living room with the very little amount of strength she had left. She couldn't help it--a low groan of exhaustion came out of her body.

"We usually sleep over," Brie said, "but Laurel can't stay the whole night, and we're going you-know-where in the morning."

"This sucks," Gwen said.

"Yup."

"Do you wanna just stay at our place?" Lillie said. She was fully dressed again, sitting cross legged and looking spent.

"I need my bed," Gwen said. "And I need an edible."

Laurel and Carrie were taking a shower upstairs. They had already said their goodbyes. In fact, though Gwen, Brie and Lillie had skipped the bath part of the rules, the goodbyes had gone on for a while--the 'love stuff' again, almost like some kind of mass aftercare.

The three tired women stood up and walked out of the house. Brie stayed behind and entered the code to lock the front door from the outside, then joined the other two on the way to the car.

On the ride back to her own place, Gwen began to dimly reflect on the wild night. She felt changed.

She had been in all kinds of sexual situations where she had been both controlled and in control before, but those had always been meaner, more about power and force. In this game you were controlled, but it was fun and happy. She had never felt this way before. She had never known about it. She hadn't known she'd wanted it until it was given to her.

Something else was strange, and she didn't know how to feel about it. She was no longer 'in character,' but she felt the urge to go back.

She wanted to be Gwenna again. She wanted to keep pretending. She had a ludicrous urge to go home, veg out on the couch and... watch cartoons.

The feeling didn't pass, but then the other big thought slammed back into her head, and she couldn't believe it hadn't been there the whole time.

"You guys made it all up," she said in the backseat.

"Nope," Brie said.

"You had to make that up. All of it. The words, the rules, the fucking chant, the whole thing. I mean, I... loved it? Wow? But come on. Be real."

Brie laughed as she drove the car. Lillie turned around to face her.

"We didn't, but someone did," she said. "I promise you, cross my heart and hope to die: we did not make this up. I can tell you everything I know about it sometime, where I first played, all of that. I swear, it wasn't us. I told you the truth, I first played it last year, in Austin."