The Princess and the Pauper

Story Info
A pauper sleeps with the princess.
1.3k words
3.79
14.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shadowy silhouette of a statuesque woman contrasted against a soft silvery backdrop as pale moonlight bathed her balcony in its delicate effulgence. Standing before the full moon's radiant glory, the young lady's long, pale auburn hair rested lightly on her slender shoulders, a drape of golden-red velvet burning around her smooth alabaster face. Tonight, her hair was highlighted snowy white by the light of the moon, and her striking amber eyes coruscated like fragments of pyrite. There she waited, anticipating the arrival of someone she feared would be captured one day and not be able to visit her, as he was loathed by the majority of the kingdom due to his scandalous affairs. If he was caught, certain death would meet him, but so long as he came in the dark of night, he should be fairly safe.

The girl's controlling parents wished to marry her off to a person she refused to love, a hoity toity Christian priest whose entire life was centered completely around morals and do-gooding, the antithesis of her very being. It was arranged that her visitor would ascend her balcony at the appointed hour of twelve o'clock, but the gong in the distant city had already struck midnight, and this particular visitor was always religiously punctual. The girl began to grow concerned. He should have arrived by now... Her fears dispelled when she spotted his familiar figure approaching the palace from below, cluster of rope in hand. He waved a greeting to the girl, who immediately smiled and returned the gesture. After tossing up one end of the rope to the balcony, which the girl tethered securely to its balustrade, the man took the other end and scaled the wall. In mere moments they embraced, locked tightly within each other's arms, and the girl chastised the man for his tardiness.

"You know I worry about you," she scolded lightly. The man smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"Really Blaire, that's sweet of you to be concerned, but I assure you, Andre can take care of himself."

Blaire, the youthful woman donning regal attire, grinned licentiously as she pressed her mouth to Andre's ear and whispered, "Lateness is unacceptable, darling. As your princess, I command that you attone for your wrongdoing..."

"Of course, Your Majesty. How may I appease Her Highness for my misdeed?"

Blaire gripped Andre's shoulders and gazed into his eyes, which were illuminated by the moonlight, and said, "Oh, I think you know just what to do for me, honey..."

Andre closed the space between them and planted his lips firmly on Blaire's, one hand clutching her back while the other groped her round derriere. His strong fingers kneaded deep into the flesh of her buttocks, tenderizing the toned muscles and loosening them up. Their lips met again and again, each time the fervor increasing and the desire kindling more boldly inside them. Two tongues collided and meshed together in a warm bundle, both partners struggling to breathe through their noses as they became more demanding with each other, the night air alive with the sound of the smacking of wet kisses. Andre grabbed ahold of Blaire's ample bosom, pulling down the fabric of the princess's dress and exposing soft, perky breasts which he suckled hungrily. The nipples were bright red after he dry nursed them, and so was Blaire's neck and throat after Andre delivered a supply of hickies. Blaire wasn't neglecting him as he tended to her, for her hands were busy squeezing and massaging his dick while he slowly kissed her inside onto her bed. It was there that Blaire stripped him of his pants, and Andre positioned himself underneath her by her ass, lifting up the bottom of her dress and pulling it away to reveal her plump, juicy buttocks, Blaire's face buried in his genital region in the opposite direction. As Andre neared Blaire's asshole, she whispered, "That's a good boy; Eat to your heart's content!"

And eat he did. Sly and thirsty, Andre's tongue slithered into her anus where it engorged itself on hot, salty fluids emitted from that area, and Blaire yipped like an injured coyote, although it was not painful at all. A warm, moist thing sliding along her insides brought her unusual pleasure, and Andre was in absolute harmony as he bent into her and feasted on her delectable anal juices. Simultaneously, as this occurred, Blaire nursed Andre's cock, consuming large amounts of sweet, creamy cum that she obediently swallowed when instructed to. It seemed that both would be well fed tonight. The 69 broke apart and now Blaire was on the floor at Andre's feet, continuing to suck him. Luscious and smooth, the rich semen glided down her throat and into her stomach like honey, and it was nutritious and fulfilling. Andre continued to encourage her as she did this, petting her head while she knelt before him in the humblest of positions.

"Mmm, that's a good girl. Keep it up," he said, a shudder of pleasure advancing up his spine. By now Blaire's cheeks were rosy from the action of moving up and down as she imbibed cock, her eyes wide and innocent looking.

"You can stop now," Andre told her. "Now get on your hands and knees."

Blaire obeyed, and Andre reached into his pocket and procured a dog collar. He strapped it on her hickie-covered neck, then yanked her arms behind her and pulled out a pair of handcuffs which he snapped over her wrists, the cuffs biting into her skin. He shoved Blaire's face into her bedroom rug, and now her rear was in the air. On his knees, Andre savagely thrust into Blaire's anus, his erect cock dripping and rabid for her asshole as it plunged inside her. Such a quick and violent movement made Blaire squeal as his massive dick had stretched her poor asshole nearly to capacity, but the pain subsided some as he cummed into her, filling her with hot, silky fluids. A smothered groan escaped Andre's lips as he fucked her, Blaire's moans like the hooting cries of owls until they became more intense and high-pitched, her sexual vocalization changing keys as she was pounded.

"Oh...Oh...Blaire...Yes," Andre panted through frequent grunts.

When the climax arrived, both bodies shuddered, Blaire biting down on her lip as her entire midsection vibrated, her eyes unseeing fixed on a spot on the rug as she relished the sensation, Andre's lips parted and his eyes closed as he throbbed. The feeling of utter contentment and bliss, both of body and of soul, overcame them in that moment as their lower bodies tensed and coiled under the unbreakable influence of an orgasm. Then it concluded and the two were left feeling shaky and warm inside, their muscles feeling pleasantly relaxed, Blaire especially warm with the ejaculate inside her. Both collapsed, momentarily spent, onto the floor, Andre on top of Blaire, his dick resting in the cleft of her butt cheeks.

Andre smiled impishly, turning her over to reveal her breasts, then buried his face in the valley of her cleavage. A faint musky odor there hardened him again. Andre tore off her flimsy, red dress with a quick jerk of the hands, exposing her nakedness and delighting at the sight before him. He picked her nude body up gently and set it on the bed, then nestled in beside her after casting away his shirt. His hands explored her curves, admiring the soft slopes of her hourglass figure, a smooth hand traveling down her perfect thigh and into her crotch. She was certainly very wet, the product of her arousal trickling down her legs, and Andre stroked her to keep it going.

"That's a good girl. Very good..."

Their lips, tongues, pussy, and cock embraced one last time before Blaire curled into Andre's warm body and closed her gorgeous eyes to depart for the sweet land of sleep. Her dreams would certainly be magical tonight.