All Comments on 'The Princess' Duty'

by angelsfatalkiss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hoping this gets a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, I'm sure the virgin, medieval princess, who's claimed to have never even seen a cock before, would know the terms, even if well-educated in latin, of 'penis' and 'clit.' Beyond that, to even have a concept of a 'gag reflex' to suppress? Did she get lessons from a scullery maid? If you're going to try and write period work, at least think about the differences between that time period and your thousands of hours spent on pornhub, before you start typing in your rape fantasy about humiliating your own daughter in front of a group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imagine your porn needing to be historically correct. Imagine thinking woman wouldn't be taught about such things. LOL

Anyways, great story. I loved it. More please!

AgathaSwanAgathaSwanalmost 2 years ago

Kind of wish the courstmen had been more active, encouraging their king etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Im getting really annoyed because I keep seeing rude comments on noncon stories. People read stories that have warnings and the right tags and are in the noncon section and ignore all of that just to bitch and moan about not liking some safely practicing their kinks. It is perfectly okay to have some constructive criticism but dont just hate on something that someone worked hard on. Even if they didnt work hard on it, its blantly rude and disrespectful to just insult someones work and insult them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the other comments. I liked it but it’s hard to imagine this is a period piece when you can’t really tell what period it’s in. Why would her mother be doing her hair if it’s an older period or why would she know so much about sex but be ignorant enough to be willing to have to marry her father.

twizzlers4youtwizzlers4youover 1 year ago

Is there going to be more? What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Their fucking was really hot. I want more!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlieabout 1 year ago

I need more. I loved this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 2 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous