All Comments on 'The Principal's Turn'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories ever I have read on this site. The backstory to go along with Maggie and coach Jackson, along with how good of a student she was and admiring Maggie made it such a joy to read.

Taisha and Maggie have many more chapters in front of them maybe in the RV, maybe for afterschool discussions, I can also see Ms Richards drawing the ire of Taisha and who knows where it could lead. Please write again soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

All I can say is I want more, more, more. I cannot wait for the eventual domination of Maggie. I love it!

rimadayrimadayover 4 years agoAuthor
MICHAELG

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. You hit upon some Ideas I have had for future chapters. I look forward to developing many exciting story lines.

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Great Beginning!!

I am anticipating that The Principal's Turn will develop in to a beautiful story series. I am not really a fan of BDSM, however do enjoy reading about "mild control & light spanking". I was a bit surprised that 2-intelligent ladies with bright futures in their school system would take such a "high risk" of experimental sex on the job. In today's society locked doors in the work place are of little value for privacy, with hidden cameras & other type intrusion / spying devices readily available.

I would like seeing the Author continuing with the theme, however not presenting these highly educated and talented women as sexual Bimbos. There are usually mostly "negative" outcomes when sex is performed in the work place. One of my continuing complaints in many "Lesbian Romance Stories", is introducing quite intelligent women early on, and then later diverting to their appearing stupid in situations such as office or public sex in a parking lot.

I was intending to rate this story 5*-STAR, however felt the office sex scene on page-4 detracted from the stories creditability. For now the 5*-STAR rating remains, however Ch. 02 could possibly negatively influence my STAR rating.

MaryJane777420MaryJane777420over 4 years ago
More more more!!

Amazing, please keep it going!!

Atys70Atys70over 4 years ago
Fantastic

So well written!! Your style and subject matter is exactly why I come to this site. It inspires my own writing! Thank you!!

rimadayrimadayover 4 years agoAuthor
Atys70

Thank you. I follow your work and admire your writing skill. Thank you for your encouragement.

CharmlesCharmlesover 4 years ago
Great going

Yes I love this.. and so much possibilities... Ms Richards for one! Please lets have the follow up.. soon!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
now this is erotic writing

very well done and had m breathing hard too. a few writing errors, but not to distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Coach Jackson

Taisha will drive Maggie to a surprise visit and have another go at a massive climax at the home of Coach Jackson and help strip Maggie nude to watch his hardening cock to get hard and bigger as he makes her ride him hard to a massive climax when she will be impregnated. And to shstbthe comow who is the boss, affix a black collar on Maggie's neck and walk her like a doggie for the Coach to get hard again and have another go at the completely exhausted Maggie who will find the strength to please her Mistress by resuming the hard fucking with the insatiable Coach. Taisha will turn both the Coach and Maggie into insatiable lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done!

I felt like I was Principal Turner. I have read this many times and love this series so far. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maggie the feisty one. When Taisha fully domesticates her, she will tone down her feistiness tendencies under pain of a ass reddening spanking from Taisha Humility will be the buzzword she will follow.

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic! Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous