The Principal's Turn - Liz's Choice

Story Info
Liz surrenders herself to a sexy young power couple.
19.8k words
4.84
19.7k
14

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

Although this is a stand-alone story, it is the thirteenth and final chapter of "The Principal's Turn Series. Liz's story needed a conclusion. The series depicts the seduction and ultimate submission of a straight professional woman, Principal Maggie Turner, by her former student and new employee, Taisha Smith.

Along the way, Taisha encounters a vindictive backstabbing thorn in the side, Liz Richards. Liz is an ambitious young teacher with eyes on Maggie's job and when she sees Taisha as a threat does her best to derail her.

Unfortunately, for Liz, she had a terrible lapse of judgement with a legal aged student, that Taisha Smith witnessed and recorded. From there Taisha took control and turned her into her personal cunt licking plaything. Had Taisha not had, Principal Turner, the object of her obsession finally in her grasp, she would have kept Lizzie, for herself. Then, she thought about her dear friend Chantelle Morris and her veracious husband Michael, and found the perfect place for her little slut, Lizzie. This final chapter reveals, the fate of her Little Lizzie, in Lizzie's own words. Like Lizzie, this chapter starts quick and is insatiable till the end.

Be advised it contains themes of Lesbian and some group sex (M,F,F), voyeurism, masturbation, and complete submission. If this is offensive to you, please find another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy.

Special thanks to protonuser2334 and kenjisato for editing help.

_____________

As the 3:00 o'clock bell approached, I could barely breathe. Chantelle and Michael would be here in two hours! After school, I tried to grade papers but there was no hope of concentrating. My mind raced, replaying the events of recent weeks. It seemed like a non-stop dream, as if I had watched my life unfold in a pornographic Lifetime movie.

Two hours and they would be presenting me with legal documents, a "contract," defining the terms of my agreement to be their "fuck toy." My mind could not comprehend what that might look like. The last several weeks had been a whirlwind of incredible sexual encounters, beyond anything I could have previously imagined. Even as anxiety gripped me, my body quivered in anticipation of surrendering to them. Reason had given way to unbridled lust and the unending need for more.

Taisha Smith pulled me kicking and screaming into a world of complete submission and now, I found myself helplessly addicted. But this was a whole new level. A contract! Why was I even considering this, my rational side wondered? Unfortunately, my rational side had long since faded and the relentless tingling in my groin was in control.

It all began, with my first lapse of judgment. I gave in to a forbidden fantasy with a male student, Michael, when he reached legal age. He wanted me so much, at a time my relationship with my now ex-fiancé Tony was at a stagnant point. I surrendered to animal lust on his 18th birthday and had him, in the supply room of all places. Our first encounter turned out to be much like many encounters with Tony, great for him but unfulfilling for me.

The entire event was captured on video by the new substitute teacher, Taisha Smith. She was a former student of the High School that just completed her degree in education and wanted to return to her alma mater and give back. Her closeness to Principal Turner brought out all my fears and insecurities and I saw her as a threat. I still don't fully understand why, but I treated her horribly, and tried to undermine her at every turn. Once she had the video, she sought revenge like I would never have imagined.

The following weeks were a series of degrading, sexual encounters, forcing me to pleasure her and surrender to her every whim. Sadly, these have been the most sexually satisfying weeks of my life without question. The more degrading and humiliating the encounter the stronger the orgasm she induced. I found myself completely unable to say no to her as every encounter brought new levels of excitement. Now she was giving me to her friend and her husband as if handing over a scarf to a friend on a cool night. Nontheless, from the first night I met the Morrises, and Taisha told me of her plan, I knew I wanted them.

Before the Morrises, as part of my humiliation, Taisha forced me to make videos masturbating for her and recording some of our times together so we could watch them when we could not be together. Or so I thought, but once she introduced me to the Morrises, she made me share all the videos with them, including that regrettable encounter with Michael in the supply closet. Now these complete strangers knew all of my darkest secrets. Secrets that could cost me my career, and who knew what else.

Soon, I was making videos for them too, my "audition tapes". With each one I was drawn in deeper. I lay awake at night imagining them watching the videos, planning how they would use me as their plaything. When Chantelle reached out to me and told me they wanted to take the next step, my heart raced. For the past week she had been grooming me, with a series of almost torturous video chats, working me into a frenzy, but not letting me come.

This culminated in an in person "test drive," two days ago, when she spent the day taunting me until she finally let me climax. She made it clear, my mission would be to please them both, but without question, she was the alpha. If I ever forgot that there would be consequences. The challenge, however, was to make Michael believe he was in charge. For that, I would do my best to follow Chantelle's lead.

As the time approached, I went to the restroom to freshen up. By order of Mistress Chantelle, I have been forbidden to wear panties to work, and could only wear skirts. Given the constant state of arousal she'd kept me in for the past week, I had been wearing extra perfume, for fear the scent of my arousal might be noticed.

This was the first day in a week, I was not required to provide a picture of my naked pussy to prove, I was pantyless. It was also the first workday I was not required to rub myself to near climax while video chatting with her.

Nonetheless, my imagination of what lie ahead, kept me in my own state of arousal all day. So, I washed my intimate parts and applied some special cream to give my yaya the scent of fresh roses. After all, it's important to not come across as too eager when signing up to become a fuck toy, I always say.

When they arrived, fifteen minutes early, I was pleasantly surprised and terrified at the same time. My heart raced uncontrollably as they knocked.

"Come in," I said, struggling to breathe.

"Hello Lizzie," said Chantelle with a warm smile.

They were in true "black Ken and Barbie" form. He was sharply dressed in a navy pinstripe suit and red tie. It was custom-fitted, highlighting his muscular body like Hollywood royalty on awards night. He was clean shaven with short hair, trimmed meticulously. His smile was every bit as enchanting as hers. They each had briefcases. His was the traditional hard-sided narrow case and hers a soft-sided, larger one.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Morris," I replied nervously. "You both look... Incredible." I stood up to greet them.

Chantelle wore a black suit-skirt combo with a V-neck suit jacket with only her ebony skin showing beneath. Her hair was down and flowing, managing yet again, to look professional with a dash of sexy temptress.

"We wanted to thank you for your videos, Lizzie. We've watched with growing fascination." Said Chantelle as they stepped toward me.

They both took a chair from against the wall and positioned one on either side of me at my desk.

"You have opened up a world of possibilities, Ms. Richards. We look forward to exploring them with you. However, we need to make sure we are in complete agreement with expectations to assure peace of mind for all of us." Michael said calmly in his baritone voice. "It's important to set boundaries and make sure we are all protected from any misunderstandings."

They took a seat next to me and both smelled amazing. My pussy almost vibrated with excitement. The tingle between my legs increased exponentially as I felt their body heat next to me.

He looked in my eyes and continued. "We have taken the liberty of drawing up a memorandum of understanding, outlining the parameters of our relationship. If you're still interested in pursuing a relationship as indicated in your video messages, we can walk through the agreement in as much detail as needed. Are you amenable Ms. Richards?"

I trembled looking into his dark eyes, imagining his lips on mine. "Yes please, Mr. and Mrs. Morris, proceed."

"Great, thank you. We have three copies, so we can each retain an original. The first section simply stipulates, that we wish to enter into a tri-lateral agreement, under which, you voluntarily, submit to be our sex servant. Section one outlines that you willingly agree to assume the submissive role, that will involve participation in various sexual activities with the two of us, with the full understanding, you have the right to refuse and withdraw from the agreement if at any time you feel uncomfortable. It further stipulates Chantelle and I have the same rights at any time."

Chantelle, chimed in. "Do you understand, so far Lizzie?"

"Yes Mistress, Chantelle." I replied, trembling noticeably.

"Would you like to take some time to review section one, or should we go on for now?" asked Michael.

"A, yes, I'll review it, thank you Master Michael." I said shakily.

"Take your time Lizzie. I also want to make sure you are comfortable, referring to me as Master Michael. I want to be certain you understand the term Master Michael does not mean you are in anyway a slave. This agreement makes clear, you can exit at any time. The terms Mistress and Master only mean you voluntarily surrender yourself to us. Is that clear and understood?" He smiled warmly.

"Yes, Master Michael, I am clear." I said as my pussy throbbed at the possibilities. I tried to read the first section but could not comprehend anything beyond their scent, warmth, and my need for more. After a moment of feigned reading, I nodded. "Ok with section one Mistress and Master Morris."

"OK, then initial here, here and here next to our initials." I did as he instructed, and he proceeded. "Section two stipulates we will record some or all of our sessions together, for viewing by any of the three of us. It further stipulates, no one may share them, knowingly or unknowingly without expressed written consent of all three of us. In the event of a breech. The other parties will be entitled to compensation for damages to income or personal reputation resulting from said breach to be determined by an independent arbitrator of your choosing Lizzie."

After pretending I was reading it again, I initialed next to theirs. "Ok with section two."

"Excellent, Ms. Richards. Now, section three stipulates that any gifts presented between the three of us will remain in full ownership of the recipient in the event of contract termination." I initialed immediately, nodding mindlessly as I felt their thighs touching mine near the knees. I pushed back, feeling their heat and trying to quell my trembling.

"Good!" He said enthusiastically. Now section four makes it known that from time to time, we may invite others to partake of your services. This will only occur with complete discretion and such sessions will not be recorded unless expressly agreed in writing by all parties."

My head spun. I recalled my Saturday with Stacey and still held the videos we made to share with Mistress Chantelle. It was hard to protest this provision since I had already exercised it and the thought of not having Stacey again seemed unimaginable. I signed immediately.

"Alright Ms. Richards, we are now at the last section. This is a nondisclosure agreement, stating that in the event of termination or expiration of the memorandum of understanding, neither party may share details in any way of the events that took place between the parties before or during the course of the agreement. It should also be noted, the term of the agreement is five years and may be renewed annually thereafter upon written agreement of all parties." He looked at me calmly and handed me the pen one more time.

I signed all three copies and Chantelle pulled out a notary stamp and notarized the copies and handed me mine. "Thank you, Lizzie, it is official. You are now our fuck toy. With that in mind we will need the key to the supply closet," she said, holding out her hand.

I looked at her confused but gave her my keys from my desk drawer.

"We very much liked the video of you and young Michael. However, we could not help but notice you did your part to satisfy young Michael, but he did not do so well holding up his end. The Irony that he shares a common name with our Michael did not escape us either. So we've decided to give our Sweet Thing a supply room happy ending with Michael." Said Chantelle as she removed a small tripod from the briefcase. "We'll need five minutes to set up and then you can meet us there."

As Michael stood up the bulge in his tailored suit pants was readily apparent. My heart raced, as the video I had watched a hundred times replayed in my head. My pussy tingled as it started to sink in. I was going to relive that fateful moment with my new... Master? Lord? I didn't even have a term for him. I wasn't a slave, but I was a willing toy. All that mattered was I would have him, finally.

"Almost forgot Lizzie, how do we find it?" Smiled Chantelle from the doorway.

I suddenly had no idea where the supply room was. "Uh... Uh, it's a, down the hall, take the first right, Room 329 on the left."

"I'm looking forward to my birthday present, Ms. Richards," teased Michael as they exited. "Don't be late."

Fear, excitement, lust all shot through me. This was risky and dangerous. If I got caught... All reason went out the window. I would finally have Michael, while Chantelle watched. Too much anticipation to back out. I had to know.

I took a shot of breath spray and sat as patiently as I could, heart racing and pussy moistening by the second. There was no way it was five minutes, but I went anyway. I had the video memorized and tried to think of my opening remark as I entered. Lucky for me the video did not begin with dialog.

I walked in and there was the new and improved Michael standing next to the copier with a confident grin. Chantelle manned the phone mounted on the tripod to record the action. I froze for a moment trying to collect myself and Michael held out his arms signaling the opening kiss. He towered over me even more than the young Michael, as we came together, and his arms engulfed me.

He leaned in and our lips met, sending a jolt through me. The power, the warmth, the softness overwhelmed my senses as his tongue slid into my mouth. I received it readily, giving him mine as my arms pulled him close. He reciprocated, pulling me against his toned body. As we kissed, a warmth washed through me wiping away any fear of anxiety of being caught. In the recesses of my mind, I sensed Chantelle's breathing as she captured the moment on video, reminding me of the mission. I broke the kiss and delivered the line from the original event.

"Michael, we need to be careful. I can get free Sunday..." And Michael responded on script.

"No way Ms. Richards, feel this! Do you really want to wait till Sunday or are you going to be my horny little bitch right here right now!" He shoved my hand to his boner, and I relived that moment all over again. That moment of feeling a massive hard cock in my hand for the first time. My pussy flushed as I stroked him through his jeans. On cue, he plunged his tongue back into my mouth and I met him in kind, swirling my tongue with his as I moaned my excitement.

Unlike Mikey who grabbed my hand to stop me before he came in his pants, Michael pressed his manhood against me letting me stroke him willingly. I savored the moment, feeling my wetness grow, then slowly lowering myself to my knees before him. I looked hungrily at the camera, then up to Michaels eyes, as I undid his belt and zipper. I pulled out his eight inches of black steel and took a firm, slow sweeping lick up the length of his shaft.

"Lick my cock, you horny little bitch." His head rolled back mimicking Mikey in that moment. "Oh fuck, so good, Ms. Richards!"

This time, I took my time, savoring his salty heat and breathing in his man scent. I worked his pants down to his knees as I tongued his length repeatedly. His cock pointed to the ceiling with the skin stretched tight. His cock head had a thick pronounced rim that I traced my tongue around as he moaned softly. As my tongue traced down his rod, I heard Chantelle hum subtly. When I reached his balls, my tongue coated his firm sack with my flowing saliva. I had anticipated this moment with each video I made for them and with every fantasy my mind concocted since meeting them the night of the fund raiser.

I was determined to savor the moment as long as possible fearing this would all end as unexpectedly as it began, but as I reached his tip and took him into my mouth, my plan was lost. His hot stiff cock filled my mouth sending a hot rush through me and as his pre-cum coated my tongue the urgent need to devour his seed overtook me. I gripped his buns and his muscular glutes tightened as I dug in. Unable to resist, I plunged him into my mouth and bobbed my head, trying to take all of him inside me. Each plunge pushed him deeper as my throat opened to take him in. I marveled as I continued at a frantic pace that would have had Tony or Mikey blowing long ago. Try as I might, I could not take him all but built to a frantic pace until his nectar coated my mouth letting me know I had him close.

Totally off script, Chantelle spoke up. "Lizzie, Sweet Thing, Michael hasn't come in three days for you. But the way you're taking my husband's cock, looks like you're ready for it"

I nodded and groaned "Muh Huh!"

"Fuck!" He grunted, "I'm gonna cum in that slutty little mouth."

Even as his climax built, he had enough control to remember the lines. His control only made me more determined to push him over the edge, to feel that moment when his control was lost, and I was responsible for it. This time I wanted his cum in my mouth, all of it. Chantelle reminding me she was watching made it all the more exciting.

"Get ready Sweet Thing," said Chantelle excitedly.

Then, he began to groan deeply as his cock began to pulse, shooting jets of hot creamy cum into my mouth. "Muh Huh, Muh Huh." I nodded as I swallowed his seed hungrily.

A sloshing sound echoed through the supply room as I worked his cock wildly. His upper body jerked with each blast that filled my mouth. I swallowed almost all of it but a bit dripped down my chin to my neck. "She is a hungry little slut, isn't she Michael?" Asked Chantelle.

"Uh Huh!" He groaned, eyes closed and panting.

Much like young Michael, Master Michael stayed hard as I continued to milk him dry. I knew the script so well, and my pussy dripped in anticipation of what was next. He put both hands on my head and delivered the next line,

"One down, you hungry little slut. Now I'm wanna fuck that tight little cunt." He smiled down at me and pulled me up.

Today, there was no belt or pesky slacks to contend with, just a skirt and no panties, as Chantelle had commanded.

Michael leaned down, slipped a hand under my skirt, and pressed his hand against my shaved mons and slid his fingers down to my wetness. I whined audibly as his strong hands slid down and his finger separated my labia.

"I want you, you wet little slut. I'm gonna teach you what a hot, hard fuck feels like, Ms. Richards." And unlike young Mikey who would not kiss me after I had him in my mouth, Michael kissed me hard with probing tongue. I groaned and trembled as I thrust my tongue into his mouth and gripped his hard cock in my hand.

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers