All Comments on 'The Principal's Turn -Training Day 02'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
slafradslafradabout 3 years ago

OMG this was so hot. I can't wait for more! Five Stars!😍😍😍😋😋😋

More Please!

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Now that was definitely worth the wait😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 I have been wanting to read this next chapter, sense I read the last chapter I have been waiting so patiently thank you I hope the next chapter will not be so long to wait for😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great series

I love your writing style as I get suck into your characters and enjoyed your material. Please do make us wait long for the principle training at her home. thanks

rimadayrimadayabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the encouragement. I am currently working on a chapter of a new storyline, but will get back to this one next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Hot!

I love the way Taisha takes charge of Lizzy. I so wanna be Lizzy. Your stories always send me over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Writing

You could omit the racial nonsense from your stories. It's an unnecessary cheap and devisive element. Your stories don't need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So are we getting close to a new chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love how Taisha dominates Liz. Turning your rival into your personal play thing sounds so hot ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Taisha will give Liz to one of her black girlfriends to erase all terms of racism and change her into a very submissive slut. Liz will resign from her teaching job and Taisha will recommend a black woman to replace her with a quick assent from Principal Turner.

Principal Turner will find herself giving in very easy to Taisha's recommendations for staffing changes which gives Taisha more power over Principal Turner.

Next is Maggie Turner as only her husband is standing in the way. Taisha wants to own Maggie Turner and get her to move with her to Africa where she will teach and be impregnated with potent sperm by black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am loving this series so far and hope you continue it soon.

There are so many options for this storyline to explore.

Is there a way on this site to get notifications when you add another story?

rimadayrimadayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

There is but you need to set up a free account and add me to your favorites :)

EruditeGrinsEruditeGrinsabout 1 year ago

An excellent chapter! This episode has an intricate weaving of the characters that leaves a hunger for fruition. The seduction of the protagonist is unparalleled!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous