All Comments on 'The Prison of Pain Ch. 03'

by IncubusStories

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Hey fucktard.

He just ate and you think he’s going to hold his food in? Not to mention there is no way in hell he is going to be conscious after the castration.

Now, I don’t care if you flay the skin from his bones and parade him around town in a robe made of his own flesh but he wouldn’t be conscious.

His nuts would be irreparably damaged. He would be in the hospital, he would have vomited up his breakfast and shit himself as he lay dying.

Again, I don’t care what you do but you have to have a semblance of accuracy. Logically speaking, how many kicks could you take to the nuts? How many punches? Your torturer would have turned them into jelly.

And for what? What crime did he commit to warrant castration? To deserve 10 years of non stop torture?

And how long do you think he would remain sane? When pain becomes your whole world, it breaks you. Imagine a dog, beaten every day, how long before it pisses itself when you come near?

Again, that’s fine, if that’s what you’re trying to do; but once broken, the only thing you can do with a dog is out it down. Same with humans.

So it begs the question, why bother with torture when you can just execute the offender?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The other thing is he was supposed to have 5 years. 3,650 days is 10 YEARS!

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to not know that?

And how is this his first day when chpt 2 had him stretched on an iron cross while being whipped all goddamn day?

And you actually think Cristina is going to get an erection? Like…you actually think that?

Please. Don’t write anymore. Delete your account. Jerk off to whatever gay torture porn you enjoy and leave us alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it would be best if you stopped the story here but probably will not. No way will someone be able to endure so many kicks and punches to their balls without damaging them. There was supposed to be no permanent damage done to the body but nothing about breaking the mind. He would have vomited up his meager breakfast after the first few kicks in the first place. Having his balls turn purple after all those kicks and punches he would have not been able to walk let alone stand. No wonder he lost consciousness. No way he would have been able to talk let alone coherently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIncubusStories@IncubusStories
Hi, my name’s Rhys and I produce new short stories every week specialising in gay and femdom. I also write series. I’m not picky in my subject as long as a male sub is involved.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES