All Comments on 'The Prison of Pain Ch. 05'

by IncubusStories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GodDAMMIT. You’re an insult to authors everywhere. I don’t know what shithole you crawled out of to ruin this site; but you are a waste of oxygen.

My only prayer is that you get pancreatic cancer and your existence is as pain filled as it is long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, the prisoner is not supposed to be permanently marked but branding isn't permanent? Really? What was the reason for the first episode of Christon's vomiting episode? It seemed that he is branded twice? What is going to happen to him later in the day? Will he finally get some food and water? How long will he be allowed to suffer the branding in his cell? Normally such a sadistic branding will take several days to at least scab over a bit. It will be raw for several weeks before scarring. I wonder what kind of rehabilitation will happen after his suffering is over? His body may heal (if he lives long enough) but his mind will be warped big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oml why are people so mean,, If you are here and reading this then ur a weirdo like me and the author, u know that this is completely fantasy, if u don't agree, leave. No one's forcing u to read anything, so stop insulting the author wth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is not my cup of tea. Male sub usually is, especially, gay male sub. However, this story is misclassified as BDSM. This is the purest non consent/reluctance story, ever. BDSM involves consensual play that is safe and sane. That means safe words or gestures are an integral part of BDSM.

Given that there is absolutely no consent nor any safety involved, please recategorize this. It will probably cut down on the number of vitriolic comments.

While this is actually good political commentary (near future dystopian world) on what is going on in our country right now (though that would require televising the torture), true torture is not BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIncubusStories@IncubusStories
Hi, my name’s Rhys and I produce new short stories every week specialising in gay and femdom. I also write series. I’m not picky in my subject as long as a male sub is involved.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES