All Comments on 'The Prisoner Ch. 13'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Best of your stories

I still like this series the best of yours, maybe because Bill is still in it but you havn't made him a wimp, and Dan is a nice guy, Tony less so, but still ok. So, what now, does she dump Bill, Dan, and tony for Jamal? What about Bill? How does he fit in with her new lifestyle, or does he?

Thanks,

Gary

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
great

glad to see you back, i loved it just like the others

she really loves black cock , i can not wait for jamal to get out ,

dani is so hot , i know how much she loves black cock and has to have it

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
wonderful

I loved it as always , can not wait for more, she is so hot for black cock and brave , it would be awesum to go to a black club and not worry about gettting hurt and get some yumme black cock and all u wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Storyline suggestion

Dear EZ:

I am a big fan of your stories. I love reading stories from the woman's point of view. I do have a suggestion for the next installment though.

I am in real life turned on by pregnancy risk sex, and I am glad to see a woman who enjoys the same. In the next installment you can have Christina forget her daphragm in the heat of the moment, but what about Dani?

Several years ago I had a lover who was using the IUD. We both loved to play about making babies. This went on for nearly a year before things escelated.

To make things hotter I finally got some clamping medical forceps (the ones wiht a curved end) and a speculum. I would then tease her about removing her IUD and would ask for permission to do that.

I would even insert the speculum and tug on the IUD string asking if I should remove it. It would be maybe, possibly, but not yet for several months, then...

It was so hot when she finally said yes, especially as I could tell from her cervical mucus that she was in her fertile time of month.

It was about the hottest sex either of us ever had when I reinserted my cock inher now unprotected puss, telling her it was now a real fuck and she could end up with a baby from it...

DO YOU WANT MY BABY???

YESSSSSSSSSS, GIVE ME A BABY!!!!!!!!!

The last was shouted very loud even though this was in an apartment with an open bedroom window. It was loud enogh for others with an open window to hear. That just made things even hotter.

Needless to say, the next few weeks held some exceedlingly hot sex.

I would love to see you incorporate this idea into your story.

I alos hope Christina ends up unprotected.

Lustfully yours,

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where are you, why stop???

You haven't written anything new in over a couple months? Where are you? I hope all is well, this series and the "Alicia" stories are your BEST! PLEASE come back and write more chapters in both series! As one of your biggest fans and on the behalf of your other fans, KEEP IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fine story

So many multi-part stories fall apart with continuity problems or a lapse in quality. This series was long but somehow kept up the quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous