The Private Jet

Story Info
Stevie pleasures herself while Katie flys the airplane.
1k words
3.67
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside an Eclipse 500 light-weight jet is the last place I expected to be when I began dating Katie a year ago. Although she did mention that she has a pilot's license, I expected to see a single-seat piston-driven airplane parked on the field.

The straight-wing T-tail aircraft glistened in the sun. The southwestern Rockie mountains tower behind it.

Quite impressive. At age 34 she owns a private jet and a pilot's license.

"It seats four passengers."

I made myself comfortable in a front seat and buckled my seat belt. The jet started it's takeoff run.

While the aircraft was climbing at a steep angle to 35000 feet questions came to mind.

How far can we fly on a full tank? What is our speed? I'll bet this airplane is super expensive. Have you ever taken four passengers?

A few minutes after reaching cruising altitude I decided to sit beside my lover. She gave me a sideways glance as I took my seat.

"How long is the flight?"

She took a second to calculate then replied, "a little less than an hour."

I have sometimes an overpowering libido. In fact, Katie and I have indulged in sex in unexpected places, most recently a ladies room stall.

"Does this plane have autopilot?"

"No sorry."

I frowned.

"Stevie is there any place where you're not willing to go at it?"

"Go at what?" I teased her.

She did not reply.

Anyway we then engaged in girl talk, some of it about an ex-girlfriend. Katie described her ex as having long wavy red hair with green eyes and orange bow-shaped lips.

"I started taking flying lessons out of college. I was seeing Mandy at that time."

"Why did you break up with her?"

"We got board with each other."

Was she good in bed? Did you guys meet in flight school? Did she bitch a lot?

After a minute of silence Katie mentioned trivial incidents in their relationship.

I asked, "was she into sports."

"She played softball but that was in high school."

"Did you play on the team?"

"I didn't even go to the same high school. We didn't actually meet until I started my flyng lessons."

"I was wondering if that's where you met her."

"Yes it is."


"Where was the most unusual place where you guys had sex?"

"I wasn't aboard an airplane. I can tell you that."

Maybe couples should have sex aboard a plane. My eyes roamed down to her white solid-rib Brami.

"Honey You can get undressed if you like but I have to fly the plane."

Without hesitating I pulled the white body-con cold-shoulder scoop neck off and tossed it over my shoulder. She turned her head in time to watch me unfasten the strapless Bali Beige 34 C

Neither of us said a word.

I lifted my ass only to pull off my jeans and panties which I tossed to my side.

"All right I'll tell you," she said finally, after her jaw dropped.

Apparently she must've thought I didn't take her remark seriously.

"The coatroom at her sister's wedding."

Who hasn't done in the coatroom?

"That's an unusual place."

"Polish that pearl girl."

I gave a smiling nod. My labia parted and my clitoris gradually swelled under my fingers.

I soon sensed all the signs of my impending orgasm. The muscle spasms and the tension are gripping my body.

My palm brushes my left boob then the other one enhancing the pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm feels so good."

Katie focused on flying the jet while I was bent on bringing on an orgasm.

Suddenly the muscles relaxed. Huffing with a toothy smile, I leaned into the chair.

"You ARE going to get dressed before the plane lands, right?"

"I'll think about it."

"I'm not bailing you out of jail."

"You're suppose to," I protested.

She did not reply.

In any case, I had my fun so I got dressed.

I remained in the co pilot's chair for the duration of the flight even though I do not know how to fly the plane.

We disembarked from the jet at a small air field and set out on foot for a place to eat.

We had been sitting for just 5 minutes, perhaps less, when a old friend came inside to sit with us.

"Callie," said my girlfriend.

"You remember Stevie."


My eyes locked onto an ex girlfriend from my college days though I did not divulge that fact to Katie.

"Sit with us."

Callie took the seat across from me.

"So Stevie what have you been up to these past few years? Catch me up."

"Wait, you guys know each other?"

I answered. "We dated in college."

Kate nodded.

"What a small world," Callie quipped. "We both dated Stephanie."

"It's good to see you again Callie."

"You as well Stevie."

After exchanging pleasantries we engaged in girl talk.

"Are you guys together?"

"A year," I replied.

"How long are you here for?"

Katie answered. "As long as we like it here. I flew my own jet."

"Wow, when did you become a pilot?"

"I started taking lessons after college. Actually the jet belongs to my dad."

Katie had the plane refueled. A few days after our arrival we were back in the air and on our way home.

Our friendly visit with Callie made me hope to see her again. I'll make plans to visit her again whether Katie comes along or not. Aside from that chance encounter Katie and I had visited with old friends who we flew there to see.

"Was she before or after Mandy?"

"Before, We were in 11th grade. I had just come out to my parents and had already lost my virginity to her."

"I was with her for a year just before I met you."

At age 34 the relationship with Katie Coombs was serious. No one else I know owns a private jet but I'm guessing that even if they did, they wouldn't take me up in it.

The jet climbed to it's cruising altitude 35000 feet and leveled off.

"I'm going to get naked again."

Katie chuckled at the remark.

"If I didn't have to fly this I would get naked with you."