The Prize Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary Ann receives a bizarre proposal.
3.4k words
4.55
16.8k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

I want to thank Notawhit for the idea behind this story and Tigerssman for helping with the editing.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Prize

Mary Ann peeked around the curtain to look at Gotham's elite audience that awaited her performance. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she pictured herself naked in front of the crowd. The nightclub was sparsely lit, leaving the patrons in soft shadows that hid most of their faces. The shadows did not hide the fact that they were well-dressed in expensive tuxedos or flashy, revealing gowns.

She began to close the curtain when she noticed several totally nude men and women, obviously submissive, kneeling next to their masters. Several of the submissives were servicing their dominant and a sexual charge entered her as she realized someday soon, she may be doing that.

A shiver ran through her as she remembered that she would be subjected to bondage, submission and totally exposed to the audience before the night was over. She glanced in the mirror, quivering as she stared at her now trim seductive form. She had worked hard during the last year to hone her figure into a gorgeously desirable woman. Tonight, was the night she had been in training for during the last year.

As she stared at her reflection wrapped in gauzy veils, she thought back to why she was there.

For the last several years, she had been an over educated barista, a salesclerk with other menial jobs. She had a master's degree in English Literature and a double major in History and French. As a result, she had accumulated a massive student loan debt and hadn't come close to making a dent in her loans.

A year ago, she had attended her fifteenth high school class reunion. The event was an eye-opener as many of the low-life's and underachievers ... like herself had succeeded in the business world. After a slight bout of depression, she began to reevaluate her life. The limited options she had made the financial mountain she had to climb seem insurmountable.

About a week after the reunion, a courier delivered a package that contained an interesting proposal. A group called the Gotham Billionaires Club proposed that in one year's time she attend their annual ball and she would be auctioned as the grand prize. Normally she would have thrown it away except for the remuneration.

The proposal stated that for the next year all her expenses would be covered. They included a posh apartment, gym, personal trainer and private chef, full health care coverage, as well as a half a million in clothing allowance. With her mouth agape she read on. She would attend the annual conference, be auctioned during the fundraiser and expected to be the winner's companion for a weekend. After the weekend was over, she would receive one million dollars per year for ten years and her student debt paid in full.

In one fell swoop she would go from rags-to-riches and if she invested well, she would never have to work again. She talked to her closest friends and they all thought she would be crazy not to take it. She took it to a lawyer friend, Candice, who revealed several potential pitfalls. For example: what would happen during the show or during the weekend in which she was the prize. However, if they expected her to be a sex slave, she had multimillion-dollar lawsuits on her hands.

For the next three days she stayed in her tiny apartment rereading the proposal over and over again. Finally, she wrote down her questions and made an appointment to meet with someone from this club and discuss her options. Her stomach flipped flopped as she approached the office the next day and she almost chickened out ... twice.

She girds her loins and entered the office. The opulent offices stunned her. It looked like each stick of furniture cost more than the furnishings in her whole apartment. Mary Ann was met by a stunningly gorgeous blonde dressed in an elegant yet revealing dress that hugged every curve. Though Mary Ann felt at home in the luxurious office, she felt self-conscious in her street clothes.

She almost turned to leave, but a soft lilting Southern accent that reminded her of her home in Nashville spoke up, "Don't leave, Mary Ann! I'm Cindy and I know this office can be intimidating."

Mary Ann looked at Cindy. "I'm not sure this is a good idea."

Cindy laughed melodiously responding, "I promise you're safe here. We've been expecting you. Would you like some coffee, tea, water or juice?" She took another look at drained Mary Ann and added, "Maybe a Mimosa would be better?"

"A green tea would be great. Thank you."

A tall distinguished, well-dressed, gentleman entered the room as Cindy turned to fetch Mary Ann a large Mimosa. The gentleman spoke in a deep baritone that sent chills through her trembling belly

"Mary Ann, I presume?"

She nodded as Cindy handed her very large Mimosa in a gold rimmed cup.

The baritone continued, "I am Reginald Conway, the president and lead counsel for this very exclusive club. Please, this way"

He gestured that she should follow as he led her into a conference room. The room, decorated in fine English leather and rich burled woods, was filled with thousands of leather-bound books. Mary Ann followed as if in a trance. Mr. Conway took a seat at the head of the table and motioned for her to take the seat on his right.

She settled in her chair, took a sip of champagne and stared at Mr. Conway. He seemed to recognize her dilemma and began, "I know that you have tons of questions, beginning with. Why me?"

The question had been bugging her. She was glad he brought it up first, so she nodded her head and smiled in anticipation.

He smiled answering the unasked question, "I can only tell you that one of our members has taken an interest in you and thought you could use a break."

Her face wrinkled with puzzlement wondering who could take an interest in her. She didn't know any millionaires, much less billionaires. As she looked at Mr. Conway, she knew she had received the only answer she was going to get.

He continued with what he knew from experience would be her other questions. "The money at the end of the conference weekend will be put in an annuity and it is all yours. All expenses will come through this office during the year leading up to the conference. Cindy will be your shepherd during the year. By the way, she went through this process eight years ago."

Mary Ann's head whipped around looking at the closed door and now she really wondered why she was chosen. If her competition involved women like Cindy, she shouldn't be here at all. She was dumpy, overweight and had no idea how to dress like Cindy.

Her mind spun as Mr. Conway continued, "I'm sure you are wondering what would be expected of you during the conference and during the weekend with the auction winner? Well, most of that is up to you. You will not be required to do anything against your moral code, but there are stipulations. During the conference you will be required to sell yourself to the members and entice the auction bidding process. You see the auction must reach a minimum of thirty million dollars before you are eligible for the monetary prize."

He looked at her making sure she understood. She looked confused, so he continued, "Sex sells. You have a year to hone your beauty, remake yourself however you want and have all the resources to make it happen. Then you can just taunt all the rich guys bidding for you."

"There are all sorts of options: strip tease, a BDSM display, a fashion show, you name it, and it has been done here. Whatever you want to do is totally up to you. However, if you don't reach the thirty million mark, the deal for the prize at the end is void."

Mary Ann understood now. She was expected to put on a sex show. The more risqué the show, the higher the bids. The thought of doing a strip tease in front of a crowd turned her stomach into knots. Like any sane rational person, she put her arms on the chair and rose to leave.

Mr. Conway put his hand on her shoulder adding, "Wait. Think about it. Let Cindy take you to lunch. Let her know your concerns. She's been there."

Mary Ann sighed in disbelief.

"One more thing," Conway said as Mary Ann rolled her eyes. "You win the cash once bidding surpasses the threshold. Nothing can take that away from you."

Mary Ann screwed up her face, "What do you mean?"

"Once the threshold is met, the money is yours. The weekend with the winner only requires companionship for social functions. No sexual favors are required. At that point you can just be friends."

Mr. Conway stood and opened the conference room door to reveal Cindy waiting for her. One look and Cindy knew Mary Ann was ready to bolt from the room. She offered Mary Ann a conciliatory hug and said, "Come have a free lunch with me before you skedaddle."

She put her arm through Mary Ann's. Together they walked toward the elevators to the top floor and had a private three-hour lunch.

Before Mary Ann had a chance to ask the question, Cindy answered, "Yes, it was worth it."

She smiled seductively and continued, "I have met more incredible people and discovered love and a life I could have never dreamed of. You could have it too, but you will have to work at it, like I did."

****

Mary Ann's trance was broken as she heard her introduction begin. She took one more glance in the mirror with her trim luscious figure wrapped in brilliant colored gauzy veils. As her introductory sketch she would perform her interpretation of the dance of the seven veils. According to Cindy, most of the women in her position started with a strip tease. Well, she felt a classier strip was in order and there is nothing more classic than the dance of the seven veils.

The announcer droned on, touting her degrees and academic prowess. She knew that was secondary compared to her now spectacular form. As she prepared to walk out on stage, she marveled at her change. If possible, now she was even more beautiful than Cindy and the billionaires would ogle what they were buying.

As the announcer bellowed her name, Mary Ann sauntered onto the stage. She took a deep breath as she began to walk, and all the silky veils seemed to erotically caress her naked skin underneath. With each step, she felt the silk stroke her nipples, breasts, belly and legs. Her erotic excitement grew with each step and her legs trembled as the silky veils cuddled her sensitive skin.

As Mary Ann arrived on stage, she is immediately lit by a spotlight. Despite her practice she is nervous, takes a bow and introduces herself. Butterflies of anticipation along with erotic eagerness churn in her stomach. She tries to look at the audience, but the spotlight obliterates the audience from her view. Over the last year her shyness has disappeared and has been replaced with a dose of exhibitionism. Her body seems to crave the performance finding a relief to the overwhelming desire pulsing through her.

There was a mummer of approval from the crowd and that seemed to settle some of her nerves, but the exhibitionist anticipation was still there. She nodded her head to the stagehand and without any introduction, the music begins. Mary Ann's body starts to seductively shake and move. Soft sensuous, yet teasing movements claim Mary Ann's body with her hips swiveling independent of the rest of her body.

In Mary Ann's excited state of mind, every movement caused the veils to caress her sensitized skin firing the passion that is already rampant in her body. Her muscle memory remembers the dance she practiced but being in front of the Billionaires club electrifies her sexuality. She started out emulating dances she had seen in old harem movies. However, in her practice, she decided to throw in a few strippers moves as well.

She stretched her arms above her head and began to shimmy around the room. The top of her body sensuously weaved to and fro, while her breasts wobbled enticingly. Her engorged, thrusting nipples tented the veils threatening to tear the silky fabric asunder as they moved. Her hips moved independent from the rest of her body, like they are being held by a lover as he thrust into her. The sensuous veils caressing her sensitized skin drove Mary Ann to let her head fall backwards in a soft, openmouthed moan.

Mary Ann unraveled the first veil and let it float to the floor. Her hands softly smoothed the remaining veils caressing her body through the silky fabric. The very act of touching her breasts and tiny waist almost sends her over an orgasmic edge. Her hands feel like a lover's urgent caress and her sensuous steps falter as her stomach and pussy muscles clench against the overwhelming sensation. She disguises her wavering steps by releasing the second veil, and as it flutters to the floor, Mary Ann does a pirouette leading her back to the edge of the stage.

Her dance has taken her to the steps leading down to tables filled with patrons. She seductively slinks down the steps, until she is mixing with the crowd. Now she can see the club's members and their guests. As she dances, she scans the crowd noticing many prominent members of Gotham's elite. All their eyes are glued to her arousing figure wrapped in silky gauze. All those eyes caressing her body gives her an exhibitionist delight and she drops another veil on the patron at the table next to the stage.

She has four more veils, and she dances seductively around the tables looking for a victim to tease. Mary Ann tries to use this time to regain her composure. Her body is trembling all over with desire, and the only thing on her mind is the massive orgasm looming on the horizon. She kicks in some stripper struts across the floor and winds up leaving the fourth veil on the table next to a stunning brunette with an hourglass figure barely concealed in an almost non-existent, sinky outfit.

With that veil gone, some of the details of Mary Ann's sumptuous body are starting to be revealed. She brings her hand back above her head, shimmies erotically as she locates a gorgeous man sitting alone towards the back of the crowd. Mary Ann sees him ogling her, but his stare is not just lust. There is something else in the way he looks at her.

Mary Ann dances over and swings around one of the stripper poles towards the back of the room. With her back against the pole facing her new target, she lets him take in her taut body. She shimmies up and down the pole ending arched in a backwards, body wave. At the top of the wave, she releases the fifth veil. Her new quarry is now leaning forward in anticipation, because her perfect, plump breasts and nipples can be seen through the diaphanous fabric.

Mary Ann instinctively knows that the last two veils will require the most teasing. Mary Ann drops to her knees in front of his table. She arches her back thrusting her breasts towards him, and releases the sixth veil, but she doesn't let this one drop. She cups her breasts with the diaphanous silk still covering her breasts. She stands and lays backwards across his table letting the fabric slide off her breasts. She has revealed her dazzling breasts to him in all their glory, and they are magnificent.

Mary Ann stares at him through her lust lidded eyes and in his eyes, she sees more than lust or desire. There is recognition, caring and maybe even love in his eyes. She realizes that he knows her, and maybe he could be her benefactor. But who is he? In her current lusty state, she can't think and only thinks of her impending orgasm.

He reaches out and softly caresses her breasts and she gulps a passionate breath. He is not supposed to touch her, but she wants his touch. Desire floods through her sexual core and she wants his touch as badly as he does. She arches her back pressing her nipples hard into his palm and moans seductively as he pinches her engorged nipples.

The act of sliding the fabric across her nipples had threatened to push Mary Ann over the edge into her orgasmic abyss. Her teased quarry thinks she is displaying herself as she lays across his table with her back bent and breasts thrusting upwards. While she is teasing him, Mary Ann is really pushing her orgasm back by force of will, every muscle in her stomach, hips, and pussy is fighting the oncoming cum.

She has to get away, pushes herself up on wobbly legs, and tries to strut or shimmy around the room, but her legs threaten to give out as the sensations start to break through her resolve. She knows she doesn't have much time, so she places herself in front of her prey and releases the seventh veil. As the veil starts to release, she grabs it and pulls it through her legs as a last tease.

This is her undoing. As the veil caresses her pussy lips and clit on the way through her legs, her body explodes and every nerve and muscle in her body screams in release. She falls to the floor, her body arching in a massive cum, quivering and shaking as she lay prostrate in front of her prey. Her body bows backwards with her head touching the floor, her breasts straining for the ceiling, and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Her teased victim realizes what is going on. She has cum without him touching her.

He watches her erotic display of passion and can't wait to get his hands on her perfect breasts with their pleading nipples. He feels like he can span her tiny waist with both hands, and her hips and ass are slim and muscled. For seventeen years his hands have been itching in anticipation of being able to love this stunningly beautiful woman. He stared hungrily at her clinched body full of writhing passionate temptation and he dreamed that she will soon be his.

Mary Ann vaguely notices that her prey/benefactor is a handsome man in his late 30s or 40s. He seems muscular and very well built with light colored eyes and dark hair. His tuxedo fits perfectly and he has a two-day scruff of a bread. If this had been somewhere else, she might have considered going home with him, but now she didn't have a choice. She stands on wobbly legs, walks to the stage and amidst thunderous applause goes back behind the stage curtain.

Behind the curtain she leans against a support beam and glances in the mirror. Her entire naked body is flushed with the aftermath of her orgasm and her blatant exhibitionism. As critical as she is about her looks, right now she doesn't think she has ever looked more seductive. Even if nothing else happens, Cindy was right this has been good for her.

Mary Ann thinks of the handsome man she teased during the show and pulls the curtain aside. She glances at the audience and sees her prey still staring after her. He seems entranced and then as if he made a decision, he rises from the table and exits the room. Mary Ann wonders who he is and where she knows him from?


Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers