All Comments on 'The Professor'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
still shaking

Holy cow. What's kind of scary here is that I have fond memories of a uni professor that I would have loved to have acted this story out with. One of these days, I'll get brave enough to actually write to you, instead of leaving comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Woweeee...

I'm currently at uni in the UK and have a MAJOR crush on one of my thirty-something SEXY history professors..

...Lets just say this story will keep my fantasies at bay during his lectures ;)

Thank you SOOO much... MUCH appreciated ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmm

Mmmmm very arousing...keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm the student.

Mmmm That's exactly what I'd hoped for. Bending me over the desk, pressing me against the window, hands all over my body. Loved it all. Came more than once, of course, as I always do with your stories.

Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh wow

By far the sexiest story I've ever heard! I loved all the little details and the background info that led up to the sex, and how the author, with his sexy accent, knew just when to make the most perfect seductive noises. Please o please keep the stories coming!

AzhreaTheasAzhreaTheasover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

The set up of the story at the beginning was great-listening to you talking about how you feel & the student is incredibly sexy. And then my God, the desk, the window, those groans! Hot, hot, hot! Keep writing stories. Whew! I'm all trembly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm ?

Uhh, I guess I'm missing something... I fell asleep in the first 5 minutes of this story. I'm assuming it got better at the end, but the beginning was dull, sorry. You have a very sexy voice though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well it didnt bore me!!!!!!!!!!!

for the person who asked did they miss anything. YES YOU DID!! you missed the sexy moans. the wonderfully descriptive story of a student being fucked so hard it had me moaning, not to mention the sound of the author stroking his cock and, and that is just to name a few. so maybe you should stay awake next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

that was so HOT, U made me cum too.... thank you

Jadegrim3291Jadegrim3291over 14 years ago
your best so far!

I love listening to your stories

This one was my favorite of all of them!

You make the most sexy noises, and the anticipation you express in the story, just great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!

TALK ABOUT MY FANTASY...WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Amazing as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

I loved this story. Your sweet voice MADE the entire thing. It was easy to picture myself right there with you. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
absolutely loved it!!!!!

WOW UR STORY BROUGHT ME BACK TO MY FIRST YR IN COLLEGE. I HAD A CRUSH ON MY PROFESSOR AS WELL, AND LET ME TELL U, THIS STORY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY WITH HIM.I WAS FANTASIZING ABOUT BEING WITH HIM AT HIS OFFICE AS WELL BUT THIS WAS THE NEXT BEST THING THANKS SO MUCH. LOVE THAT AUSTRALIAN ACCENT BY THE WAY VERY SEXXY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please, don't stop.

Once again, you've delivered one hot-as-hell story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great job

your voice is amazing and the groans were spectacular. it was a little slow at the beginning but the descriptions were wonderful and it was totally worth it to listen to the whole thing to hear you at the end. sexy goodness!

MindArchrMindArchrover 14 years ago
Wow

I used to wonder if there was such a thing as erotic audio, I never really knew. I accidentally found this site, and 'The Professor' was the first erotic audio I've ever heard. I loved every moment of it. The detail was excellent and the voice was amazingly sexy. I will now always remember this as the first erotic audio I've ever heard, and it definitely won't be the last, especially from this voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh MY God

Wow. Just wow. It's like the phone sex you wish you could have! I love the sound of you jacking off in the background, it's so hot! Wow. I'm trying to figure out who I can tell about my discovery...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Made me cum harder than ever! Uhhhhh........... <3

Made me cum so hard I felt like I was peeing! So hot, I want your cum in my mouth. Almost life like. So sexy...I love your groans. They turn me on so much. Please keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sooo wet

I've never come so hard in my life as I do to your voice. Its the only thing I ever want to get off to. Mmm thank you I'm still weak in the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot more

hmmm sexy,i love to cum with you more

killerbeekittykillerbeekittyover 14 years ago
;)

You can teach me anytime you want, professor. I'm willing to do ANYTHING to Ace your course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sucker for Aussie

God your voice is amazing, you're the first i've listened to on this audio site, I don't want to listen to any others. There is a sense of trust that you'll take me where i need to go in my mind. Sexy and dirty but polite and warm and God don't ever stop....Not a Cliche, love authorities that cross the line...

Leslie MacK

Canada

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Once again you hit the spot

Really amazing ... love how horny you sound as you tell me the story... I cum and cum and cum....

kinkykittenmeowkinkykittenmeowabout 14 years ago
Be mine please!

I came three times! that was sooooooooooooo good you should be my sex pen pal but through email! I'm 18 and hope you would consider it! my email is Barebiegirl283@hotmail.com!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Always...

Sooooo hot. Your stories never disappoint. I haven't felt this relaxed in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

I love how you do the stories from your point of view. It feels like you're talking right to me, definitely keep the good stories coming.

EuphoricLolitaEuphoricLolitaover 13 years ago
Dear god, thank you.

You, my dear, have prodded deep into my darkest fantasy: to have a secret rendezvous with an attractive university professor. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cum more than once listening to this, and I'd be lying more if I said that I haven't listened to this particular audio story over and over. I absolutely love your voice, and am a rather big fan of you. Thanks for making my day...s. Hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wao :3

This was so cute! I really liked it, to say the least. I came before even the halfway point I think because of the sounds that you were making.. it was really personal to have 'me' and 'you' characters, as if I was the one making you feel good. Heehee. :) Thanks a lot for this experience and I hope you keep up the wonderful stories

Little_bre

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another suggestion, perhaps

someaussieguy? Lol i love your voice and that accent is so naughty, it makes me tingle. My name is Roxanne, I'm 21 and from South Africa. I really enjoyed this story because i have a preference for older men, always have. Although this story was quite the cliché, i found the climax very kinky. I especially enjoy the way in which you incorporate yourself and the listener in the stories instead of using third person. This makes it more personal. I was hoping you could perhaps record a scene parallel to the "daddy's little girl" fantasy. I would really appreciate this. Also i think it should be a less of a story and a little more instructional, you know like light s&M with a little voyeurism. My email is rox_@hotmail.co.uk you are welcome to email with any questions you may have or even if you just want to chat.

O

badschoolgirlxbadschoolgirlxover 13 years ago
Oh My god!

I love your accent, it makes me wet just hearing your voice saying dirty words ! Wish this could happen to me it was so hot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Big Fan

Every time I really need to get off I listen to one of your stories. You always come so beautifully. This one (my favorite) sounds like you really needed it but held off. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!!!!

Thank you for this! I absolutely love your voice and its like the only male voice on here I enjoy listening to. This audio story was so hot and blew me away! It was a great story an one of my fantasies. Definitely keep making more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hmm

This was kinda hilarious. Don't get me wrong, there were hot bits in there for sure, but hearing you moan and groan just made me laugh in that uncomfortable way like I should be leaving you so you can do your own thing. So while it was a good story and I can see the hotness potential, I just felt a bit... meh about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Wow.

You're amazing! Loved it, and hope there's more to come. Pun intended! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Something in common

I had once written a sex story about a professor I once had. Yours is from the professor's prospective, mine was from the students prospective. He was really hot and the story was good. but I destroyed it. Your story is good, but like I've told another author, you should give more attention to "my" neck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CUT THE MOANING AND GROANING!

Sounded so fake! Have listened to a couple of your stories in the past and you came across as wimpy with those as with this one. I hoped maybe this would be different since the character was a professor. What grown man in authority would say, "I have a crush on you"? An excruciatingly boring intro into what could have been hot. You almost got it when you took control at the window, but anything sexy was obliterated by the goofy groaning! A big turn-off. You seem like a very nice guy, just man up, take the lead, and cut the fake and silly moans. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

You are absolutely incredible. I love everything about your stories(including your accent). And unlike some of the other comments I think your moaning is such a turn ON. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep doing what you're doing!

Speaking from the perspective of a university student set to graduate this May, I adored the beginning...it not only sets up the characters in the beginning, but it also makes the situation--as a whole--much more believable. Also, I LOVED when the Professor admitted to having a "crush" on her/me :) It makes him all the more human...Plus the sweet and tender moments contrast beautiful with the more erotic content. One last thing, I appreciate you moaning and groaning alongside me--please ignore the naysayers out there.

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonabout 12 years ago
yum!

The sounds of your arousal make me so wet and the image of being pressed against the window, hard nipples against the cold glass and you fucking me from behind...Wow! I'm still shaking from my orgasm.

I have the house to myself tonight and I'm making my way through your submissions. I'll keep listening for as long as I can stand cumming and cumming and cumming again. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:3

Thank you very much for making this. You really turn me on. It was wonderful story and I enjoyed it. Your moaning makes it even more amazing. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ohgod

You are so damn sexy. I came like crazy.

juicycarameljuicycaramelalmost 12 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Though i am quite new 2 the audio aspect of literotica, i can't imagine it being much better than this! i will DEFINITELY b checking out more of your work! THANK YOU!

crystalline_corecrystalline_corealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely incredible!

I, too, am new to audio erotica, and am eager to listen to more of your stories. The conversational tone and added details made this story quite believable. And, as I'm sure you've heard over and over again, your voice is super sexy!

I'm guessing it must be a lot of fun to do this kind of thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This was my first time listening to an Erotic Audio story, and I am absolutely sold! Amazing voice (easily relatable as a fellow Australian), incredible moans, and a hot story. Please continue to make these recordings!! I will have your moans in my head for days ;) xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I creamed myself

Amazing build up. Got me seriously hot. This is one hell of a way to promote education.

Lots of love

The 18 year old virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry!

But near the end.. I couldn't stop thinking.. Oh noes! He fell of his chair! Or got it caught in the flyers.. That really killed it all for me. Sorry Aussie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahhh....

Pretty sure that was one of the best orgasms I ever had....

Thannnkkkks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awwww

The lovey dovey part at the end made me blush

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmm

I'm so tender now but I want more.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Sweet ending....

Hot story.....the build up of tension was great And that orgasm Mmmmmmmmmm

reddancerreddancerover 10 years ago
You have spoiled me

I've said before that the sound of your orgasms absolutely transfix me. I sit here

with my mouth open, not believing the deeply masculine sound of you approaching

and going over the edge. I can't stand listening to any other male voice on here, with

the exception of that one fine Irish lad - oh pleez PLEEZ keep the stories coming!

Hugh Jackman WAS my favorite Australian - heehee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bull

The sound of him reaching orgasm is soooooo dull, ugh! I needc a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

The animalistic grunts?! They sent me way over the edge.. Please pease please make more recordings with that in there.. An your orgasms?! Love those as well! Nothing sexier than a vocal man with am accent.. Thanks for the good time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!!

Damn, you are by far the best story teller I've come across on here. I orgasamed twice in a row for the first time listening to this :3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O-oh

I've been having this huge crush on my professor and uh... wow. This only encouraged me to think about him more ///// Mmn this recording was so good, it made me even more hot and bothered when I finished. It's been a while since I've listened to Text with Audio, and you make it seem like this is my first few times entertaining my fantasies. You're one of my new favorites now--keep up the good work~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

4 orgasms throughout this audio.. Wow! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Hey,

That was a pretty satisfying diversion from my actual Thursday evening uni work!

Your noises are so hot and I like that you come out of character at the start and end to mention that this is hot for you too. I'm kind of a sucker for that.

Al

JinxyCat12JinxyCat12over 5 years ago
Lovely

Your voice is gorgeous! Add in the accent and it makes for some sexy listening all on it's own. My one comment would be to try not to force it. You have a fun sexy story so don't try to force the moans into it. Let them come more naturally, especially at the end it sounds like you're forcing them just because they're expected at a climax. Sometimes less is more.

Stay sexy!

tantalisemymindtantalisemymindover 2 years ago

This was so good and, as you hoped, not a cliche at all! It was a super refreshing take on the professor-student dynamic, and it was done very well. Also, like many others, I love your accent. I know you haven’t posted audios in a while, so I’m sure that you won’t see my comment, but just wanted to let you know my enjoyment! (PS- I’m a Brit who has an Australian professor so this was very stimulating for me, haha)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Im non-orgasmic and this audio has helped me get really close to the edge. Thanks:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous