All Comments on 'The Profitable Wife Ch. 04'

by Shadovin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The reason why it's better

Women are incapable of love. Full stop. The only exception is their children (which is more or less an extension of themselves)

Women see a man's love as submission. They understand respect, and they don't respect doormats. If a man finds a woman pretty, without many red flags, then that is enough. Women want security and confidence in their man.

This story accidentally opened up the reality of male/female relationships. Women are happier with a confident man that provides for her, but that's not the same as runs around for her. He is a big immovable statue she can take shelter in. Women and men are trying this pseudo Victorian romance thing mixed with 'gender is a social construct' right now. The results are unhappiness for both. The husband and wife rediscovered their biological happiness. Love has little to do with it. Hell, my girlfriend is brainwashed by the progressive experiment....but she divorced her progressive ex, and is now with more stoic and traditional male role me. She will never understand why she's happier, because her brain would compartmentalize the progressive narrative and the reality of her current relationship.

She'll use a nebulous word like love. Love is chemicals in the brain. That's coffee, booze, or any other mind altering source. What we have is over hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. I can find another woman, no issue. She can find another man, no issue. But we pair bond, and the more male the man acts, and female the woman acts....the better. Why are men capable of love? That's the weird one. I'd hazard a guess that hunting parties were life or death. And we could bond deeply over that. Hunting parties and war in general. And of course women are smarter socially because that was their arena of skill.

ShadovinShadovinover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I want to thank you guys, I have been receiving some direct mail messages and the public comment and it's been really great. I really love the suggestions you have been bringing me. Chapter five will be out very soon. I should have it finished tomorrow evening and then the usual day or 2 for approval!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loving this series

Hi, Please keep it up - I'm really loving this series and can't wait for chapter 5!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous