The Project Trip Pt. 07

Story Info
Two truths and a lie.
2.4k words
4.68
12.4k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends and I had just seen my topless girlfriend Menaka eating out Tarini, a girl we met this morning and who's apparently jealous boyfriend was passed out in the same room just a few meters away from us. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, and even though we had had sex earlier in the day, the only thing I wanted to do was to fuck my girlfriend.

But whatever I may have wanted, it was Menaka who was in full control of the situation. She had made Tarini do her bidding and the boys were all so mesmerized that everyone was just watching her, awaiting her next instruction. This was in sharp contrast to the last few days when the boys kept planning things to escalate the sexual tension and she was an innocent, though mostly nonchalant, participant.

Menaka got up and wore her crop top but left out her bra. Tarini, still sitting on the dining table, asked for her clothes too, but Menaka stopped us from getting them. "Your clothes are too laborious," she told her. "Just take Karan's shirt. He will be happy to help you."

Tarini looked at me, and I started unbuttoning my shirt. It was casual but long sleeved shirt that was a bit on the shorter side. Tarni being fairly tall herself, the shirt didn't cover her completely. It ended about half way down her ass, and if she stood, I was sure her pussy lips would be visible.

"Hmmm, its a bit short for you," Menaka said. "Might as well leave the buttons undone as you aren't hiding much anyway." Tarini agreed once again. She was now sitting with just an open shirt on her body, and weirdly, this flimpsy coverage seemed hotter than seeing her completely naked just moments ago.

"Let's play a game to get to know you better," Menaka continued, addressing Tarini. "The game is called two truths and a lie. You tell three things about yourself to the boys, but one of those things is made up. If the person can spot the lie, you get one of your clothes back. If not, there will be a forfeit. You can only wear your clothes once you get back all three of your things. I will not play directly against you, but may try and help the boys if I can."

"What is the forfeit?" Tarini asked.

"You pick a part of the boy's body and I pick one of yours," Menaka explained. "And the two shall be in contact for one minute."

"Wow, that's a bit aggressive," Tarini said, contemplating. For a second I thought she will back out, but she just asked, "What if Mohit wakes up?"

"He won't," Dhruv explained. "I had a bottle of pure absynthe. Mohit's last three shots came from that."

Tarini processed this and nodded her agreement to play the game. Dhruv went first. Tarini thought for a moment, before giving out the first set of three statements. "I was born in Delhi, my dad is a doctor and I play basketball."

As Dhruv started thinking, Menaka dropped a hint. "I saw a Lakers jersey in her bag when we went in to change. So the basketball bit may be true."

That narrowed Dhruv's choices to two, and he challenged that she was born in Delhi. "That's correct," Tarini said, excited, "My dad is a cardiologist, but I was born in Mumbai."

"Time to choose which body part of his would you want contact with," Menaka told her.

"His hands," she replied, blushing slightly.

"Alright then," Menaka said. "His hands and your back. Let's get you a back-rub. Take the shirt off."

Tarini removed the shirt and lied face down. Dhruv straddled her, sitting on her thighs, and started to massage her back. The strokes kept getting longer and soon he was also rubbing her ass. No one was officially keeping time, but after a while Menaka called out it and Dhruv got off reluctantly, but not before squeezing Tarini's ass one last time.

"That was amazing," Tarini said, pleased by the massage.

Sam was next. Tarini gave him three new questions. "I am a theater person, I love beer and I am scared of flights."

Before anyone could even think, Sam was ready with his answer. "Girls don't love beer. That one is the lie."

"Gotcha!" Said Tarini. I knew you would fall for it. I do love beer but I also love flying. So I win one, with two to go."

Sam's disappointment was visible on his face. "Loser also drinks three shots," Menaka said, and Sam gulped them down.

Abhi went next. Tarini was ready with her statements. "I have a younger sister, Margarita is my favorite pizza and I am an excellent driver."

Abhi thought about it aloud, "The last one can be another sexist trap, like Sam and the beer. Meanwhile, if Mohit is your brother's friend, it is likely that he is also in his late 20s, making you 7-8 years younger than him. Chances of you having a younger sibling are lower. I think that is the lie."

"Excellent work," Tarini said. "Can I pick hands again?" She asked Menaka. "A massage isn't that bad a forfeit."

"Sure," she replied. "His hands and your shoulders."

Abhi proceeded to massage Tarini's shoulders. I think he was debating whether to drop his hands a bit and feel her tits, but decided against it. Though the one thing he did was rub his thumb on her neck, which got her to moan slightly. Maybe it was one of her erogenous areas.

I was up next. I wondered what would be the forfeit my girlfriend would announce in case I won. Tarini presented my three choices, "I love trekking, I had my first drink at the age of 15 and my first crush was Johnny Depp."

I stood there thinking silently when Menaka asked me to think about where they had parked our car. It seemed like a useless hint at first, but when I thought deeper, I understood what she meant. Mohit and Tarini had given us a ride back from the waterfall. Earlier this morning we had discovered that there were two parking spots for the waterfall, one almost next to it being about 20 minutes walk away. Their car was at the spot that was closer. Maybe they didn't want to trek even 20 minutes.

"The lie is that you love trekking," I said.

"Damn it," Tarini replied. "Hands again?"

"Sure," said Menaka. "His hands on your clit."

I was shocked. My girlfriend had just announced that she wanted me to play with another girl's pussy. I froze, thinking that this may be a trick. Menaka figured out my hesitation and said that on this trip she saw how I was the best boyfriend by not being jealous, and she wanted to do the same.

Nervously, I approached Tarini, who was in a bit of a shock herself. "Are you okay with this?" I asked her. She nodded that she was, and lied down, spreading her legs. I ran my hand tentatively on her mound, then ran a finger along her clit before slowly sliding it in. She was clearly into it as she started to grind in rhythm - her movements pulling me deeper into inside her. When Menaka called time, I sensed Tarini was probably more upset than I was.

"Round two." Menaka announced.

--

Sam started the second round. Having failed the first time, he was eager to win and touch Tarini's naked body. He had to deduce which of these three sentences was incorrect about her, "I have a selfie with Adele, I have a pet dog and I am a vegetarian."

Sam decided to be slow and deliberate this time. He was probably also hoping for someone, especially Menaka, to help him. But nothing. He finally asked if the vegetarian bit was the lie, and was relieved to know that he had picked the right option this time.

"His mouth," Tarini said. I thought she was hoping for some escalation from being left horny after I fingered her.

"Alright," said Menaka. "His mouth and your feet."

Sam was livid. And he had the right to be so as well. From hoping to be in a sexual situation, he was relegated to a fetish that he probably did not care much about. I would have been upset too. Menaka clearly was punishing him for pulling all sorts of pranks on her for the last few days. When he verbalized his frustration, Menaka's response was a cold take-it-or-leave-it. "You can stop playing if you think I am being unfair."

The next three minutes, yes three as Menaka showed no rush to call time, Sam awkwardly kissed her feet, then licked them, tried to suck on the toes and then switched her feet to repeat the whole shabang. Tarini for the most part kept giggling and complaining about the tickling he caused. The experience wasn't sexual for either of them.

Abhi went next and faced the following three statements, "I meditate for 20 minutes every morning, my pet dog is named Rasputin, and I have slept with four different guys." This was the first sexual reference she had made in the evening, and it caught everyone's attention.

"Given that you've been with Mohit for more than a year, I think you may not have slept with four guys," Abhi ventured.

"Please don't judge me, but I have," she replied. "Though my dog is called Rhombus. Sorry!"

"Don't forget the three shots," Menaka told him and he complied, devastated by his mistake.

It was my turn next, and if the events of the last round were anything to go by, I really needed to crack it again. "I hate deep fried food, I drive a Hyundai and I really enjoyed the last round with you."

Wow, she was openly flirting with me in front of my girlfriend. I glanced at Menaka and she seemed unfazed. I also realized that she had given me a 50-50 chance to win in this round, as against the one in three odds of the game. I also recalled a vague comment she had earlier made about Mumbai's best samosa, a deep fried Indian snack, and decided to challenge the statement about her driving a Hyundai. She smiled and revealed that her dad had bought her the Honda Civic last year.

Tarini chose my mouth and I was worried that Menaka may end up directing me to her feet too. She thought about it, and said, "Let's see if you can complete what you started in the last round. Your mouth and her pussy."

Despite the last round, this was more than what I expected. Seeing my hesitation, Tarini egged me on with a "let's see if you can do better than your girlfriend" comment, reminding everyone that Menaka had eaten her out just a few minutes ago.

I kneeled down in front of the table that she was sitting on. Tarini opened her legs wide and invited me in. I rested my palms on her thighs, pushing them further out, and she arched her back which pushed out her groin further in my direction. And with that, I got to work.

Oftentimes, I lick Menaka's pussy as a way to get her going, but since Tarini was already turned on, I could taste her juices from the first lick itself. Surprisingly, she tasted different from Menaka. Not in a better or worse way, but just different. It was exciting.

I started with slow, tentative licks but as Tarini started moaning, my tempo picked up naturally. Soon I was fucking her with my tongue, and one of her hand was on my head, tugging at my hair in agony. There was no way this was just one minute - Menaka allowed us to keep going till Tarini's body started shaking wildly and she came with my mouth still on her mound.

"I need water before going ahead," she said and slumped lower as I disengaged.

Remarkable as this experience was, I was a bit worried meeting Menaka's gaze, worried I took things too far. But she didn't seem fazed at all and in fact gave me a "good job" compliment. This trip was taking our relationship in newer directions.

Dhruv was the last to go in the round. Once Tarini regained her composure, she gave him his three similarly styled options, "I prefer fiction to non-fiction, Hollywood to Bollywood and Indian classical music to Western classical."

"I think I heard you hum Beethoven's ninth at the waterfall," Dhruv said. "So that's the one which I think is a lie - you like western classical more than Indian."

"That's right," Tarini replied, adding that Dhruv deserved a bonus for recognizing Beethoven. "His cock," she said turning towards Menaka.

While everyone knew things are accelerating, I felt a pang of jealousy to see Dhruv getting the benefit. This was a weird to feel jealous about a girl I just met but I think the intimacy from my own two rounds was carrying me away. In fact at some level I even felt relief that Tarini had taken the focus away from Menaka and it wasn't my girlfriend with whom things had been escalating.

There was a pregnant pause as we waited for Menaka to announce where she wanted Dhruv to thrust his cock. "Her mouth," she finally announced.

I wondered if there will be an awkward pause here, but Dhruv was quick to get rid of his pants and bring out his dick. He was hard; a friend brandishing his hard cock was a weird sight to say the least but Tarini was quick to kneel down and take it in her mouth and that was hot to look at nevertheless.

Dhruv hadn't cum yet when Menaka called time, and he reluctantly disengaged. My own balls were on the verge of bursting from the excitement, so I can only imagine what Dhruv would be going through.

"Is everyone ready for round 3," Menaka asked.

--

Abhi started the third round. He had to guess which of these statements about Tarini was a lie, "I pray every morning, I prefer Seinfeld over Friends, and I like red wine more than white."

"I don't see you being too religious," he said. "The one about prayers is the lie."

"Well, I don't know how I really feel about this," Tarini said, "But I have won back my clothes. Sorry, but I do pray every morning to please my parents. Oh, and I love white wine."

"Is that it?" Dhruv asked, "Is the game really over? Its a bit unfair not to get a chance this round."

"I have a suggestion," she replied. "Let's see how well you've got to know Menaka in this last week."