The Promise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No time for pleasantries. It was time to get what I needed. I started to fuck her hard with long strokes, watching with pleasure as her big tits bounced with each thrust. She wasn't even trying to be quiet and that really turned me on. I pistoned in and out of her eagerly. Jesus her cunt felt so good and it was mine. Dimly in the background I think I heard a knock at the door. Would he come in? Would he see what I was doing to his girlfriend? But as I kept fucking I lost myself in pleasure and could hardly think about anything but this perfect cunt. It was only when I felt her suddenly tense around me and saw her eyes on the bedroom doorway that I knew... he was here.

I heard a male voice cry, "What- Oh my God... Grace! Grace!" and male hands pulling me off of my conquest. Something primal took over and I turned to clock the guy in the face and he hit the ground. Grace screamed as I got my first good look at him. He wasn't bad looking, but a typical well-groomed rich boy with a $200 haircut and soft skin, like a woman. He wasn't in bad shape, but from the fear in his eyes I knew he had never been in a fight before.

"Who are you?!" he demanded pathetically. "How did you get in here?"

"Your girlfriend let me in, buddy."

"I'm calling the police-"

"JARED... Don't," came Gracie from the bed and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What... What's going on here?"

"Get off the floor," I suggested. "I won't hit you again."

"Who are you?" he persisted as he got to his feet. "Grace, are you okay?"

"She's never been better."

He took another wild swing at me which I easily blocked. "This isn't- she isn't like this!" he insisted.

"You don't know her!" I snarled, pushing him away from me. "Your girlfriend has been trying to fuck me for months. Don't you know that?"

"No- There's no way... "

"First time I saw her she was jerking some guy off at a party-"

He shook his head pathetically, refusing to believe.

"She doesn't belong to you."

"No. She- this isn't who she is."

"Ask her yourself!"

I almost felt bad for the guy as he looked to her for reassurance. One look at her, all sweaty and covered in cum, would make it clear to any man what kind of girl she was. But still, he looked at her for reassurance, his eyes pleading.

She only smiled at him, and looked to me. "Aren't you going to finish?"

He was devastated by her cruelty. I could tell this guy really felt something for her that was being crushed. He had some perfect image in his mind of who she was that was utterly destroyed. But I didn't care. Better he not get infatuated with a lie. "Jesus man," I said shaking my head. "Have you ever even fucked her? Have you ever even seen her naked?"

He shook his head, the fight drained out of him completely. "We were taking it slow."

"She didn't want you. That's what 'taking it slow' means."

And I watched him for the first time look at her body. Those naked tits. That perfect, wet pussy.

"This girl loves to fuck. Don't you, sweetie?"

She nodded, and I kissed her long and slow right in front of him. I expected that to be the last straw for him and he would soon leave us be. Scurry off like the weak man that he was. But he stayed. I felt his eyes on us. I looked in his direction and down at the bulge in his pants. Oh my God, was he actually hard right now...? I smiled. Yeah. Maybe he wasn't terribly boring after all.

Gracie must have been realizing the same thing because she purred, "Would you like to stay?"

The man looked beside himself. Torn between heartbreak and terrible arousal all he could do was give a sort of half nod and retreat to a corner of the room. His hand floated up to the erection pushing through his pants almost on its own. Grace giggled. "It's OK baby... just watch. Watch him fuck me."

She spread her legs for me and I stroked my cock a few times to get it nice and hard again for her. Fuck, she looked good. She reached for my cock as I came closer to her and stroked me as I freed her hands from the bed posts. Gently I put a hand on her round ass and turned her over on all fours so her big tits hung down right in her boyfriend's view. I slapped her ass and she cried out happily.

I looked over towards Rich Boy. He'd taken his cock out of his pants and was stroking it slowly, in spite of himself, his eyes locked on Grace. I liked the way Grace looked back at him as she readied herself for my big cock.

I plunged into her from behind with one swift stroke. She groaned as I fucked her and pushed her ass back against me, needing every inch. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her whole body back and forth against my cock.

With each thrust she moaned. She tried to keep her eyes on our guest as I rocked her body. I grunted, enjoying every second of this perfect tight pussy. Having someone watch me fuck her made it even better, and I could tell it was driving her wild too.

"I'm gunna cum, I'm gunna cum!" she was squealing. I reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit, and she was screaming in ecstasy. I felt her spasm around my cock as she came hard. I didn't give her a break but continue to grind into her sopping wet pussy. When the screaming died down to a soft whimper, her body went slightly limp and she pressed her big tits into the bed.

I heard Rich Boy moan. He was going to town stroking that cock now. Whatever anger he felt towards us had melted away into pure desire... at least for the moment.

"Do you want her to suck your cock?" I asked him, as I continued to fuck his girl. "She's a good little cocksucker, I'll bet she'd love to do it... Do you want to suck his cock, Gracey?"

Grace lifted her head and nodded to him. "Yes... yes..." she sighed. He approached us cautiously and sheepishly pushed his cock towards her face. She stuck out her wet tongue and brought the whole thing into her mouth. Her whole body was being moved by each of my thrusts but she still managed to bob her head expertly up and down on his shaft.

"Oh my god..." he moaned. His eyes drifted to watching my cock drill into her pussy and he began to thrust back into her mouth in time with my strokes. I met his eyes for a moment and he looked furtively away. He put his hand in Gracey's hair and ran his fingers through her long brown hair as she slurped away.

"Pull it," I suggested.

He gave her hair a yank and she squealed in delight and dove back down onto his cock. He thrust his cock back into her mouth one, two, three times and then suddenly was showering her face with cum. "Oh my god, oh my god..." he cried out, his cock twitching. "Grace, oh my god..."

"Good girl," I groaned softly, and slapped her ass hard one more time before unloading my own cum deep inside of her.

"Oh, God yes," she sighed, trying to catch her breath as I pulled my cock out. All three of us collapsed on the bed together, a sweaty mess. I stared at the ceiling and wondered where this was all going. Endorphins were surging through my blood and all I knew was... this felt good. This felt like the real me. Gracey leaned over to give me a sweet kiss and I pulled her close against my body. Let tomorrow bring what it brings, but for now I was satisfied. After a few minutes, I felt our guest get out of bed and heard him slip out the door. I vaguely wondered if he'd be back to settle the score, but could care less how it turned out in the end.

I heard the flick of a lighter, and looked over to see Grace igniting a bowl and taking a long hit. She passed it to me and I accepted it, and with it anything else that might be ahead.

12