The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Tom, no hard feelings but I think I got the promotion," said Sam laughing into his drink.

Sarah couldn't help but let out a little chuckle.

"I guess we will just have to wait and see until Mr Dorian shows up, hopefully the message I sent to his phone is enough for him to choose me."

"I doubt one message can do all that," said Sam

A few minutes passed when Dorian showed up.

"Good afternoon Mr Dorian," said Sam.

"Shut the fuck up Sam," said Mr Dorian as he made his way to Tom.

"Tom you got the job, I'm sorry for what happened if I hadn't set this vacation none of this would have happened," said Mr Dorian.

"It's okay sir."

"What the fuck boss what the hell did I do?" said Sam

"What did you do? Are you fucking kidding me," shouted Dorian as he raised his phone up to reveal Sam and Sarah fucking.

"Please sir, I am sorry don't fire me I need this job. I blew all my money just trying to win your favor this weekend,"

"That's not up to me, it's up to Tom he is your boss now and he is the one you wronged," said Dorian slamming down a drink.

"Please, Tom. I need to support me and my family I am flat broke," Sam pleaded.

"You are divorced Sam, try that bullshit somewhere else," said Tom.

"No, my daughter has come back to me, and is looking for a job I was hoping to get the promotion and make her my assistant so we could afford a home together," said Sam.

"Your daughter?"

"Yes she is right behind you,' said Sam.

Tom turned around to see.

"I would like you to meet Kaitlyn, she just graduated this year and we are hoping to reconnect, please Tom understand."

Tom looked at her, that tanned firm body, that long golden blonde hair, and that mischievous smile across her face.

"Tell you what Sam, I will let you keep your job as for your daughter she can be my assistant so you can afford a home together," said Tom his mind floating with visions of Kaitlyn.

"Thank you Tom you really are a great guy."

"As for you my loving wife. The divorce paper will be coming soon."

Tom got up and made his way back to the hotel room, not because he was in a rush but be he could no longer hold back his laughter. Kaitlyn walked past her father, kissing him on the cheek before following Tom.

12