The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up to the kitchen. When I returned Debbie and Scott were deep in conversation.

"Yes, that's right, Steve really has a thing for you," I heard Scott say.

Steve is Scott's best friend. They are the same age. He lives a couple of houses away on the same street as Kathy and Jayne. Steve is a handsome tall boy with blond curly hair.

"I think he knows that you like me a little, but he made me promise not to ask you out because he's trying to get up the courage to ask you himself. Of course he's so shy he's as frightened as a church mouse. I don't know what he's going to do about the situation?"

"He was in my history project group," Debbie explained, "and he seemed so nervous he hardly said two words. I noticed him staring at me a lot, but I didn't mind, because he's pretty good looking. I can't believe he's that shy. Lot's of girls would love to go with him."

"If he knew I was telling you this, I'd be dead! Please don't repeat it," Scott requested. "He's home tonight, no doubt fantasizing about you. I could call him to come over, but that might be a little awkward at this stage. Besides, he would have a real problem being in a game like this, even more so because you are here. Kathy's remarks would just about kill him, he'd be so embarrassed and tongue tied. Look what she managed to do to me!"

The two of them were laughing as I set down the tray of drinks.

Everyone had returned, and had their new drinks; I dealt the cards.

The discards were made. Debbie looked like someone about to die. She lost while Kathy won.

Kathy had very little interest in Debbie's problems.

"Take something off missy", she demanded of Jayne, revenge on her mind.

Jayne slipped out of her bra, "Nothing much here to get these boys excited about," she said apologetically showing her modest breasts and pink nipples.

Before I could say anything, Scott jumped in, "Jayne, you are one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful girl most of we boys have ever seen or will see. All of the guys who I know who were in your year at school thought they just didn't stand any chance with you. And as for those of us a year behind, if you even gave one of us even a little kiss on the cheek after a dance or whatever, we would have melted into a little pool of pathetic slush. If they knew I was playing strip poker with you and you were practically naked in front of me, they'd ... well never mind; just to be polite let's just say they would sell their souls to the devil to be in my place. Don't you understand the effect you have on guys?"

'No," she said truthfully with a tone of disbelief.

"He's right," I said gently, "you are the closest thing to an angel that I will ever get to see."

Jayne looked at both of us with a mixture of wonder and gratefulness.

"I've been telling her this forever," said Kathy impatiently, "but maybe now she'll actually listen."

"They're right Jayne!" Debbie added, "You would be surprised how many girls are very jealous of you."

"But I don't have much of a figure, I'm kind of awkward and shy," she protested.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," said Kathy, disgusted, "she's hopeless."

Then turning to Scott she said, "At least her first boyfriend isn't a total jerk, in fact he's kinda nice; although he's a terrible strip poker player," she said. She tossed her head in my direction, and continued, "He can't keep his clothes on at all and ends up performing all sorts of humiliating dares. It's a miracle that he's doing so well tonight. We only play with him because it's so easy to get him naked."

Scott laughed while I accepted this backhanded compliment.

Then Kathy turned to Debbie and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, but I think you lost that hand, so you're going to have to take your skirt off."

"I know," said Debbie, her face sinking. Her rapid breathing made her beautiful breasts move in a wonderful way.

"I'm going to," she continued in a tiny voice, "because I agreed, and Scott already is naked, and Kathy almost, so I don't have anything to complain about, but I'm really, really nervous; this isn't like taking my bra off, so please don't say anything," she pleaded.

We all waited.

Debbie got up, beet red, and unhooked her skirt. Then she took a deep breath and let it fall to the floor. She only had the tiniest amount of sparse red hair on her mound, hiding almost nothing. Peeking out from her exposed slit were small compact lips. She looked delicious! I could see she was almost dying, standing there in front of us.

Once again Scott came to the rescue, "Debbie, you are incredibly attractive. If Steve were here to see you like this he would probably have a heart attack on the spot. Whatever you do, don't ever let him ever find out that I have seen you naked or my life is over. And I mean over; as in six feet under!"

"Sit down now Debbie," Jayne said to her kindly, "You've now been in a strip poker game and 'gone all the way'. Very few people can actually say that. But I wouldn't take out a billboard. It's something for you to know, and others to guess. So when you hear a lot of ridiculous talk from the girls at high school about the things they do with boys, you will know exactly how much it's worth. Not much."

Debbie sat down, carefully closing her legs and blushing a little less. She put a hand over the small part of her pubic hair that was still exposed.

"Whose deal is it?" I asked in order to distract Debbie from what she had just done.

Before anyone could answer, Debbie turned to Scott and spoke up with surprisingly good spirits, "But some people still have clothes, especially them," she nodded her head in the direction of Jayne and I, "this needs to change."

"Who let this little genie out of the bottle?" I asked Jayne, "This doesn't sound promising. Don't you think it's getting late? Maybe our guests are tired and should leave?"

Jayne replied, "Yes, we don't want some of these naked rookie strip poker players having to do dares! Do we?"

Kathy passed the cards to Jayne and said pointedly, "Your deal."

Jayne distributed the cards. My hand was truly horrible! The best I could hope for was to pair off a nine. I threw away four cards, maybe I would get a better pair in my draw?

No such luck! I showed my cards quite prepared to lose.

Kathy saw my pathetic hand and said to Scott, "He's returning to form. I expect we'll have him naked and doing dares for us any minute now."

Scott chuckled.

Even my lovely Jayne laughed at my situation, seeing the look of concern on my face.

"Maybe," she teased me, "given where you are in the clothing department, you shouldn't have spent so much time staring at all those special, special parts of Kathy and Debbie?" she suggested, her beautiful blue eyes dancing, "Don't think that I didn't notice where your eyes were going!"

"This will teach you not to look at other girls just because they take their clothes off. Come on," she demanded, "up you get; let everyone see how big it is!"

I groaned and stood up. Of course I was pretty erect, as Jayne clearly suspected, having spent the last few minutes taking in Debbie's naked body, or trying to see between Kathy's legs when her blouse moved. I stripped down my pants, showing everyone that my penis was struggling to get out of my jockey briefs. Even as a hardened, (no pun intended!), strip poker player, I found my self blushing.

"You don't look very comfortable down there. Perhaps I should just take those off for you now?" Jayne suggested mercilessly.

"I think I'll just wait for my turn, thanks anyway." I replied, trying to hold on to any last shreds of dignity, "Are you through having fun with me?" I asked mournfully.

"Oh, no!" she said sternly, "The fun I'm going to have with you is just starting. You're going to be forgetting all about these other naked girls and their naughty little pussies in short order, and doing things to mine ...or else!"

She gave me a gentle little slap on the shoulder. Then she turned to me, leaned over, and kissed me quickly on the lips, her tongue darting into my mouth for a second for good measure.

I sat there, more than a little flustered, my erection bigger than ever after all this dirty talk from my angelic Jayne! I looked around. The three others were enjoying this interchange hugely. Scott had a big grin on his face and Kathy and Debbie were giggling. Debbie eyes were very wide as well. She probably was surprised by Jayne's aggressive talk.

Scott waited for the commotion to die down.

Then he said, "I still have a choice to make." he reminded everyone. "Should I give a dare?" he stated, looking at a very worried Debbie, who was no longer giggling, "or have someone else strip naked?"

"A dare for sure," exclaimed Kathy.

"Oh, a dare, is it? Aren't you the very same person who made me become the first person naked tonight?" Scott asked Kathy, "I think so."

"Whatever, can you be talking about?" Kathy said, smiling at him prettily and pretending ignorance.

And haven't you been having quite a bit of fun at my expense, all evening?" he continued relentlessly, smiling at her.

"Scott, I really think Debbie would like to do a dare, in fact I'm sure she would. Or maybe you would like to see Jayne naked?" she suggested hopefully, flirting with him again by putting a little pleading look on her face.

"It doesn't look like Debbie is too keen on a dare," he said, "and Jayne, as much as I will enjoy seeing your beautiful body naked, I think that Kathy really deserves the opportunity to go first, don't you?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Jayne replied, "She's been ready to strip off everything for a long time based on her behavior towards you. If it wasn't for the rules of the game she would have been naked long ago. I don't think we should make her wait any longer."

Kathy gave Jayne a glare but also took the opportunity to lean over against Scott and started giving him little kisses here and there.

"Oh Scott," she moaned breathlessly, looking into his eyes, "if you would pick someone else I will make it up to you, you'll see." She started to nibble on his ear. Scott was laughing.

As Kathy leaned over I was presented with a nice view of the ample and very erotic inner lips that protruded from her sex, which didn't help my erection at all!

"I am the referee here," Jayne stated, also laughing, "Kathy, bribes are not allowed! And for heavens sake, try to keep your legs closed!" she giggled. Then she looked at me with mock annoyance, "This one is far to worked up already without you showing him that!"

Scott turned to Kathy and gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

"It won't work," he said feigning dignity, "I am a man of principal. I promised you earlier that I would have that blouse off you at the first opportunity. I always try to keep my promises."

"OK, smarty pants," said Kathy cheerfully, "you'll get your wish. I hope it will be worth it."

Kathy stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. As she had suggested earlier, and I already knew, she did have very nice breasts, not quite as full as Debbie's but much bigger than Jayne's. They ended with lovely light brown nipples.

"Satisfied?" she said to Scott defiantly.

"They ...and you; are very beautiful," Scott said seriously.

"Do you really think so?" she asked, with a complete change in her tone of voice.

"Oh yes," Scott said quietly, "I could just sit here and look at you forever and ever."

Surprisingly, Kathy blushed, and then looked into Scott's eyes with a soft expression on her face.

Kathy sat down on her haunches. The two of them continued to gaze into each others eyes. For all intents and purposes, the rest of us had disappeared.

Debbie looked a little downcast. Then Jayne rapped on the table with her fist.

"Much as we are all enjoying this romantic interlude, lady and gentleman, we still have to finish the game," she said, "Would it be possible to obtain your attention while we play the last few hands?

That question broke into the little pink cloud that surrounded them.

"Oh ... uh sorry," said Scott.

"And," Jayne said, "it's your deal. I think we'll be seeing some dares this round," she reminded us.

That changed the feeling in the room immediately! Scott dealt the cards in silence while most of us took a swallow from our drinks. I ended up with a decent hand, three jacks, and I therefore expected to win, which meant I would have to give out at least a green dare. Debbie looked worried again, but Kathy appeared to be off in her own little world.

The hands were shown. But surprisingly my good hand didn't win. Jayne had a full house!

Debbie was the loser, so she was in for a green dare. She looked at Jayne fearfully.

But Scott interjected with a question, "How does this work, does the loser go first?"

"It's not clear from the rules, but I think that stripping always takes precedence over dares," she replied, "that way the dares can be much dirtier!"

"Makes sense," said Scott.

Jayne turned to me, "Didn't I just catch you looking between Kathy's legs just a minute ago," she said with an attempt at severity, "Since you can't seem to behave yourself, why don't you take off that underwear so we can all see how much you liked it and what sort of state you are in?"

The stroke of doom had arrived, delivered by none other than my lovely Jayne! I got up and pulled the waist band of my underwear aside, and then down, leaving everyone in no doubt about the status of my raging erection! Although I'm not quite as big as Scott, I having nothing to be particularly embarrassed about, and I was certainly more than ready for action. Despite my previous experience with strip poker, I was turning red at an alarming rate.

I sat down, thankfully! Before I knew what was happening, Jayne reached over and gave my erection a little squeeze. That gave me a shock and I turned from red to purple! Kathy was laughing and even Debbie snickered at my embarrassment.

Scott, noticing my reaction, shrugged his shoulders and said without sympathy, "She's your girlfriend."

But Jayne had already turned away from me and looking at the rest of the group.

"What shall I have Debbie do?" mused Jayne, with a little sparkle in her eye, "Something not too terrible, because it's a green dare, but enough that she'll always remember her first strip poker game."

I tried to settle down from everyone looking at me. It wasn't easy!

Debbie sat there, head hung, waiting for the executioner's axe to fall while the others looked at her!

"Debbie," Jayne said in a pleasant tone of voice, "I notice that you have done a very good job of hiding your pussy from the boys since you had to completely strip."

Debbie visibly reacted at the use of the "pussy" word in reference to her femininity.

"Well as Kathy quite correctly pointed out, this is 'Strip Poker', not 'Go Fish', and you are not, I'm sad to say, completely into the spirit of the game."

"But we can fix that, I think," she said conversationally turning to the rest of us.

Debbie had a similar firing squad look to that displayed by Scott earlier on!

Then the axe fell!

"Why don't you come over here and sit on the rug cross legged with your toes touching in front of you and your hands on the floor behind you? That way we can all see much more of you than before. I don't imagine Kathy and I will care very much, but I'm pretty sure these two boys will enjoy it?"

Debbie flushed, but had a combative look in her eye.

"Kathy," she protested, "this is only supposed to be the green dare. You are the referee, I'm sure it's at least a red one!"

"Oh I don't think so," Kathy said without hesitation, "there isn't another person or any touching or any other really extreme stuff. It seems perfectly fine to me."

"But they will get to see a lot," she complained.

"Yes, and I notice that you have been taking in plenty looking at both of these naked guys while you kept yourself pretty much covered up. I think you better stop arguing and just do it!" Kathy ordered.

I'm sure they are such gentlemen they will hardly even look!" she continued sarcastically.

"Go on, you heard her," said Jayne, "we're waiting."

Debbie turned even redder than I had been, if that was possible. She gave a resigned sigh, and then moved off her cushion onto the rug, placing her feet together in front of her and leaning back to rest on her trembling hands. Her sex was now totally displayed for us, the delicate inner lips forming a perfect little ridge that rose up into a tiny pink peak, which then descended towards where the entrance to her vagina was hidden. Unlike Kathy, or even Jayne, the lips didn't have a lot of frills or folds.

Scott and I were taking a good look. A very good look! In fact we were both staring at this seductive sight!

The timer went off, but Debbie took her time closing her legs and returning to her cushion. She wasn't nearly as red as at the beginning of her dare.

"They seem to like that dare Kathy," Jayne joked.

"They certainly did," Kathy replied, "or at least parts of them certainly do. This one," she tilted her head at Scott and laughed, "is in even worse condition than when I showed him mine!"

"Well what do you expect," protested Scott, but he was grinning, "it's not like we get to see things like that every day. Debbie is very lovely, everywhere," he continued courteously.

Debbie flushed a little more again and then replied, "I guess there's not much point trying to hide myself anymore after you've seen that. I can't believe the things we're doing tonight," she said with a note of wonder in her voice.

Jayne and Kathy looked at each other meaningfully.

Scott picked up the cards. It was his deal. "Everybody ready?" he asked, "'cause a yellow dare at a minimum if going down this hand."

He hardly had to remind any of us. There were four of us who were in position to do a red dare!

"If there are two dares, who would get the yellow one?" he asked as he gave out the cards.

"This situation happened in the last game," I replied, using it as an excuse to try to get myself under control, "the loser of the hand get's to go first, so they get the yellow dare," I explained.

I saw a lot of nervousness around the table. I looked at my cards. A nice pair of kings to start with, maybe I might win this hand and avoid having to do anything. I requested three cards, and got another king! My chances were looking pretty good. I looked around, everyone was done but Debbie; she was fidgeting and looking at her cards and then the Rumoli board. She must have a tough decision to make it seemed.

"Finally she said to Scott, "One."

Scott gave her a new card. She started to smile.

But I still had my kings, so I showed them. Kathy had a bust.

"Yellow dare for me, I think," she said without much fanfare.

Jayne and Scott had pairs, so they were out of trouble unless they were picked by me.

Debbie dramatically laid down her cards, one by one. She had a straight flush in hearts.

"I win," she exclaimed excitedly, raising her fists straight up into the air in celebration and then dropping them to her sides. Her perfect breasts bounced seductively. What a sight!

I was further surprised as a new and aggressive Debbie took control of the conversation.

"Shall I give out a red dare?" she asked.

Scott and I squirmed in our seats.

"Or shall I have Miss Jayne here take off her skirt?"

She paused, enjoying the drama. We all waited.

"I think it's time that Jayne showed us her pussy, as she likes to call it!" Debbie said, wrinkling her nose."

The look on Jayne' face showed that she recognized the inevitable was going to happen.

"Do guys really use that word?" Debbie asked.

"Yes, and they have much worse words for it," I volunteered. "Some of them aren't very nice at all."

"So don't ask," Scott said with emphasis, "and we won't tell; which will suit us just fine."