The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it would be good to know what boys say when they are by themselves," she insisted.

"Yes, let's hear," said Kathy, "I'm sure I know some of them."

"Girls," I said, "Please! I really don't want to use any of those words and I'm sure Scott doesn't either. Look, we've both heard these terms, or at least most of them; and they aren't particularly flattering. Let's just use 'pussy' and leave it there. OK?"

"Alright," Debbie said disappointed, "but I was just curious, that's all. I've overheard my brothers saying certain things. But I was too afraid to ask them what they meant."

"Guys say all sorts of things to each other trying to show that they are all tough and masculine and can do anything they want with the girls they meet. I don't so much, but a lot of them do," I said, "But the truth is that most of us want to meet a special girl; and we have all of the insecurities and hesitations that you girls have. So truthfully," I said with a very serious tone of voice looking directly into her eyes, "we're every bit as afraid that a girl will reject us as you are afraid that a guy won't like you. And now that I've met a girl who really likes me, and I like her back even more, everything is completely different." I said with conviction.

"He's right," Scott added, also with a serious tone of voice, "dead right."

Jayne looked at me with a soft expression. Although I hadn't really intended my little speech for her benefit, sometimes in this life you just get lucky!

"So Jayne," Debbie said brightly, "since I'm not going to be able to get all the dirty words out of these guys as hard as I might try, why don't you just get up and get on with it and let them see your pussy!" she said, using the term deliberately.

"Yes, let's have them see you," said Kathy, smirking at Scott and I, "So they have three to compare between!"

Debbie and Kathy laughed together. Jayne was not quite so amused! But she stood up with a sigh and undid her skirt letting it fall to the floor.

Even though I had seen her before, the sight certainly didn't lose any of its attraction. Her light straw colored blonde hair, exposed slit and modestly curling pussy lips were very arousing and sensual. But I wasn't very happy that Scott was getting to see all of this! And to make matters worse, my lovely Jayne stood there for a while before she finally sat down.

"Jealous?" she asked, seeing the look on my face.

"Yes," I said truthfully.

"Well don't be," she said, giving me a little kiss, "it's just looking. And he's a nice guy, so I don't really mind him seeing me like this in these circumstances. Besides, I know I tease you, but I don't get jealous when you look at Kathy and Debbie naked."

"You're right," I said.

"Scott," she said with a smile glancing over at him, "in case the guys are ever discussing me and my pussy; not that guys ever discuss such things, I'm sure," she added with a little sarcasm, but also laughing, "I'm a 'real blonde', as you can see, so I expect you to defend my honor against all those other bleached hussies. But whatever you do, don't ever tell them how you know."

Scott laughed out loud, and then said nobly, "Jayne, you are very lovely, and you can rely on me, not that I intend on getting into any such discussions. And no matter what, I'll never tell anyone anything about tonight!"

The Scott turned to me, "You have no idea how fortunate you are?"

"Now then," Debbie interjected, "I have a dare to give out!"

Several of us suddenly lost our sense of confidence.

"Why so concerned, boys and girls, it's only a yellow dare, how bad could it be?" she said enjoying herself.

"Even though these guys won't tell me all the dirty words boys use," she continued, "nevertheless I think that they have been rather nice to me all night. Whereas you," she said to Kathy, "my very best friend, have been very busy making sure that Scott has only eyes for you, and using every female trick in the book to make him notice you. And you certainly know them all. Including one I'd never seen before!"

Kathy stared at the floor.

"However, I am going to forgive you, Kathy, because I now know that he isn't going to give me the time of day because of his promise to Steve, so you can have him, if he wants you. But not before you do a dare for me."

"And Scott," she continued sincerely, "since I am making a few confessions, I really did have a thing for you; as Jayne said you are such a nice guy, naked or dressed. Of course I prefer you naked!"

We all laughed.

"But under the circumstances maybe I might try to get Steve to overcome his shyness, but how, I don't know; maybe you can help me? Can you talk him into playing strip poker?"

"I could, try," Scott replied, "Hopefully he won't faint when I ask him!"

More laughter.

"Kathy," Debbie said, changing the subject, "You've been flirting with Scott all night and filling his mind with heaven only knows what. I think it's time you gave him some of the real thing."

Before Kathy could say anything, she continued, "Scott, can you sit there in a way that would let Kathy get on your lap?" Debbie asked.

Scott adjusted his position so that one leg was crossed while the other ran straight across his ankle.

"She could sit here," he said, touching his thigh.

"Is kissing someone naked a good yellow dare?" she asked Jayne.

"Oh, I think so," Jayne said, "there might be some 'red dare' contact, I'm sure. But if the parties to the dare don't complain," she added with a knowing smile, "it shouldn't be a problem."

"Now then, Kathy, since you seem to like him so much; go sit on his lap where he said." Debbie ordered.

There was no hesitation as Kathy moved over and placed herself where Scott had indicated.

"I think you should hold onto her waist, Scott," Debbie said, "so she doesn't fall off. But no other touching is allowed."

As he took her by the waist I was watching all of this. I was sure he would be able to feel the heat of her on his leg. This was starting to look pretty steamy!

"Now," Debbie said, "put your arms around his neck and give him a really passionate kiss until the minute is up. And you better put everything you have into the kiss, young lady," she threatened, "or I'll make you do another minute until you get it right."

Kathy nodded and looked deeply into his eyes with a soft smile, and then she wrapped her arms around his head. She leaned downwards and their lips met.

"I haven't started the timer yet," exclaimed Jayne.

But the two of them were off into Neverland. As they began kissing more deeply Kathy started pulling him towards her insistently while wantonly pressing her body against him. You could literally feel the temperature in the room rising, just watching them. It was an incredibly erotic display. One of the most sensual things I had ever seen!

"You better get that timer started," whispered Debbie to Jayne, "before they completely lose control of themselves. Thank goodness I made a 'no touching' rule."

When the timer finally went off, they reluctantly broke off the kiss, but Kathy still had her arms around his neck and they were looking at each other hungrily.

"Wow," exclaimed Debbie, "I hope I get to kiss someone like that someday before I die. That made me hot just watching!"

"Kathy," she continued gently, "I don't think it would be wise to ask you for another minute, because I don't want to be responsible for what you two might start doing in front of us. I think you better get off him and come over here and sit down! Your dare is done; more than done!"

"Yes," Jayne added sympathetically, "It would be best if both of you tried to calm down. My goodness! What a sight!"

Kathy moved a little unsteadily onto her cushion next to Scott's. Scott just sat there, with a faraway look on his face. Both of them continued to look into each other's eyes. It was impossible not to notice the size of Scott's erection!

I pushed the cards over to Scott, "Last hand," I said trying to break into their reverie, "and it's your deal."

"Oh, yeah ...sorry," he stammered, "I guess we got a little carried away there for a minute."

Then he noticed the size of his erection and turned red. He put his hand over it.

"It's OK," Jayne said to him sympathetically, "Don't be embarrassed!"

"Anyone for red dares?" said Debbie, trying to lighten up the mood.

That remark helped a bit, and Jayne and I laughed, although the two yellow dare protagonists were still clearly pretty aroused.

"Last hand Scott," I said again for emphasis, "deal."

Scott got a grip on himself and gave us our hands. I looked at a possible ten high straight. So before deciding on my discards, I decided to read some of the "poker faces".

Scott wasn't revealing anything and Jayne looked puzzled. Debbie looked worried and Kathy had a small smile.

"Because this is the last hand, it doesn't matter if you lose. It's winner take all, and red dares for everyone else." I said, "So if you want to go for broke, you should."

That seemed to make up Jayne's mind, "one card she said."

I took one, and Scott and Kathy took three, Debbie asked for two cards. The atmosphere was once again tense and exciting.

"Who's going first?" said Kathy.

"I have two pair," said Debbie hopefully, "but it probably won't be good enough."

"Just a pair here," said Scott, "whoever wins, please be gentle with me," he grimaced.

The rest of laughed a little.

I showed them that I hadn't been able to fill my straight.

Kathy laid down three sixes exclaiming excitedly, "All of you are in so much trouble."

But Jayne had a small smile, and laid her cards down one by one: ace, king, queen and jack of diamonds. And then she showed us the two of diamonds.

"I came so close to a royal flush," she laughed, "I threw away an ace but I got a diamond in the draw, so I guess I win."

"Damn," said Kathy, "now I won't be able to have my sex slaves. I'm so disappointed!"

"And Scott and I are so relieved," I teased.

"You might end up as someone's sex slave yet, mister, so I would keep a low profile if I were you," Jayne said to me sternly.

"Oh, dear," Jayne added with false concern, "four red dares to give. There's so much pressure on me. I need some time to think."

Scott said, "I would like one more drink. Anyone else?"

"Let's do a round," I suggested, "I'll help you."

We got up and collected the glasses and went up the stairs to the kitchen.

"Nice butts, boys!" Kathy called out as we left.

As we used the rest of the rum and refilled the glasses, I noticed that Scott seemed a little agitated.

"What's wrong Scott?" I asked, "Are you worried about the dares, I wouldn't be, Jayne is pretty reasonable. Now if Kathy had won, then I'd be very, very worried. She might go pretty far," I laughed.

Scott still looked uncomfortable, so I said, "C'mon, what's going on, spit it out!"

"OK," he said in low voice, looking down, "I don't know if it's going to happen but I think that Kathy and I might ... you know ... make out later. And if we do I don't have anything with me ... I've don't actually even have any."

"Oh, I see," I said, almost laughing, "don't worry, there's a strip of four in my left hand pants pocket; you can take two of them. Judging by that yellow dare Kathy seems pretty turned on by you and I'll bet that Jayne will make you do red dares to each other, so buckle up! The last thing I want to have happen is for her to get pregnant if you two do end up going all the way."

"Thanks man!" Scott said, "Here let me carry the drinks."

We went back downstairs. The den was empty. The girls must have gone for a pit stop. I quickly rummaged around in the heap of clothes until I found my pants. I reached into the pocket and took out the strip of four, tearing it in half and giving two to Scott. I put my two back and threw my pants back on the floor. Scott managed to put his away just in time, as the girls returned to the den. There was a lot of giggling going on! They made quite a sight as they walked into the room, three gorgeous young women, totally nude and not caring what we could see. And we could see a lot!

After the girls sat back down, everyone turned to Jayne, wondering how bad it was going to be!

"I'm going to start with Debbie," she said, "because I have a wonderful idea for her."

"Kathy," she went on, "do you know Steve?

"I've met him a few times when I was hanging around with Scott," she responded, "and as he told you Steve certainly doesn't say much, at least not with me around."

"That's him," exclaimed Scott.

"So Scott, if Kathy called him up and asked him to come over so he could walk Debbie home so she's safe; would he come?" Jayne asked.

"Now that would be very interesting. If Kathy asked him he might manage to get up enough courage to show up, because he's just too polite to turn down a request from a girl. Especially, if his job is to keep Debbie safe!" Scott laughed.

"Good, so Debbie here's the dare. I'm going to have Kathy put on some clothes and answer the door. She's going tell Steve you have lost a game and have to do a dare, and that afterwards he's to please walk her home. She's then going to call you and you're going to come into the front hall with your coat and shoes and socks on, and nothing else! After you say hi to him, I want you to say, 'Steve I have to show you something' and open your coat so he can see you naked for at least ten seconds."

Kathy and Debbie both gasped!

"My God," said Scott, "he'll just die!"

The he started to laugh, "That is a really evil dare, Jayne. It's bad enough for Debbie, but poor Steve, I would really like to see his face when she opens her coat."

"Is this for real?" Debbie asked looking shocked, "you would make me show myself to a boy who I hardly even know, even if he does like me."

"Oh, yes," said Jayne, "and if you have enough courage to actually do it, I bet the ice between you and Steve will be broken real fast! Think about it."

Jayne turned to us, "There is that little half wall at the top of the stairs, if we kneel down behind it and keep quiet, the rest of us can watch. Most people don't notice that it ends so Steve won't even know we are there."

Jayne was right. I had never noticed that it only went half way up.

"But if you really don't want to do it, Debbie, I'm sure I can think of something humiliating you can do for the rest of us. But I think this dare has a lot going for it ...and you."

"But what if he tells everyone at school about it?" she complained.

"He won't," Scott said shaking his head, "and even if the poor guy does, all that will happen is that you will be beating boys away with a stick and guaranteeing that any guy who you just bat your eyes at will be asking out in a flash. And I'll make sure that everyone knows that you had to do it as a dare, so that people don't think that you're fast. And tell them that I don't think there are other girls at school who have as much courage as you do. By the time I'm finished you'll be the most popular girl in the senior class and the other girls will be so green with envy. They'll start thinking of taking their clothes off to get back in the game. Now that I consider it, maybe I'm on to a plan!"

Everyone laughed, even Debbie.

"OK, OK," she said, "maybe I'm crazy but I'll do it. After all two boys have already seen me naked tonight, what's one more. What ever will Steve think of me?" she asked.

"Steve is pretty smart, even if he is shy," replied Scott, "Once he recovers from seeing you, if he knows it was because of a dare, and that you actually had the courage to do it, he'll be impressed. You know he's going to enjoy it, once the shock wears off, after all he is a pretty normal guy."

"You shouldn't have any trouble getting him to ask you out on the walk home," suggested Kathy, "if you give him enough openings. Just make sure you tell him that you and Scott are a non-starter."

"If you like him enough," Scott added, "maybe you could invite him inside your house and give him a lesson on how to kiss a girl. I don't think he ever has and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what to do."

"We'll see," Debbie said teasing, "I may take my clothes off for guys, but I don't just kiss every boy I meet!"

Everyone broke up.

"What's his number Scott?" Kathy asked picking up the telephone.

Scott gave it to her and she dialed.

"Hi Steve, it's Kathy."

"Fine thanks. I'm glad I caught you home. Listen Jayne and I had a couple of people over, Jayne's boyfriend and Scott and Debbie, do you know her?"

"Yes, well something has come up and we need someone to walk Debbie home so she gets there safely. If you're not too busy would you mind? Scott said it would be OK to ask you."

"Oh, thanks, see you in about five minutes then."

"He'll be here soon," Kathy said, "he sounded kinda excited."

Scott laughed, "If he's excited now, just wait!"

Debbie and Kathy put on their shoes and socks while Jayne went to get Debbie's coat.

Kathy threw on her skirt and buttoned up her blouse and then tucked it into her skirt.

Debbie sat on the couch in her coat with a flushed face.

The three of us raced upstairs and positioned ourselves behind the short wall. We could see the back of Kathy's head and shoulders, and the top half of the door, but not much else.

It was a few more moments before we heard the doorbell. Steve hadn't wasted any time!

Kathy waited a bit so it would appear she was coming from a distance and then she opened the door.

"Hi Steve, thanks for coming."

"No problem, I was just watching the hockey game anyway. Where's everyone."

"Oh, they're downstairs. Debbie will be here shortly. I'm glad you're taking her home because even though this is a pretty safe neighborhood, you just never know."

"Steve, something you should know, Debbie lost a game we were playing and now she has to do a dare. You can take her home as soon as she has done it. Debbie!" Kathy called out.

Even at a distance we could see the beginnings of a blush on Steve's face as he anticipated Debbie's arrival.

Scott looked at me rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

We saw Debbie come into the front hall.

"Hi Steve," she said in a clear voice. She didn't sound too nervous at all!

"Hi," we heard Steve say, almost struggling to get the word out.

"Steve, before we go," she started to giggle, "I have to show you something."

"What?" he asked.

"This," she said throwing open the coat.

Kathy started to count, "One thousand, two thousand, three ... "

Steve looked thunderstruck! Then he began to turn quite red. He just stared at Debbie, who now started to laugh.

"... nine thousand, ten thousand, time's up," exclaimed Kathy.

"That was my dare, Steve, I hope you enjoyed it," she said letting the coat fall closed.

"Uh ... oh ... yes," he stammered.

Then she said to him sweetly, "there are some very evil people in this house who thought that up. I'll tell you who they are on the way home. I hope I didn't shock you too much because I'm not really 'that kind of girl', if you know what I mean?"

She continued dramatically, "We didn't think you'd mind seeing me in the nude ...wow, I can't believe that I actually did it, but now that I have, you might as well see the flip side before I go get dressed."

With that she took off the coat and threw it over the banister and headed down the stairs. Even at a distance we could see Steve's eyes follow her!

"She's really special," Kathy said, "Not many girls would have the nerve to do a dare like that!"

"She's also very pretty, and especially in her birthday suite, don't you think?" Kathy continued, teasing a little.

"She's beautiful," Steve replied seriously.

Then he was silent, probably thinking about what he had just seen.

Kathy showed me she had some tact by not breaking into his thoughts.