The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down," I implored her, as we got into the car.

"She shouldn't say things like that!" Jayne said angrily, slamming the car door, "And she should leave my boyfriends alone. She's got more than enough men fucking her without going after you!"

Very strong language from my beautiful Jayne, who hardly ever uses profanity!

"Jayne," I said trying to soothe her, "I think she was just teasing. Sort of a way to get even with you for making her tell what happened to Mrs. Saunders. I don't think she was serious. And besides, you and I promised each other that we wouldn't have sex with anyone else unless we had the other person's permission. Plus, she's your mother, it would be weird!"

"Maybe, but as she said, she's also a woman; and she's getting bolder and bolder all the time. She's not even telling us half of what went on last weekend after they gang banged Daisy Saunders. I wouldn't put anything past her!"

"OK, OK, but there is no way I'm ever going to have sex with her, so don't even think about it!"

"Well you may think she's kidding," Jayne added, in a stern tone of voice, "but some fine day when you come over to my house, and find her naked and spreading her pussy for you on the arm of the living room sofa, you'll believe me. I know what she's really like; she's exactly like me, a lot wilder than people think!"

"Jayne, I think you're being ridiculous, let's just drop it, shall we?" I said, starting the car, "Where would you like to go to eat?"

We drove off in silence, while I allowed my blonde angel to get her temperature down below the boiling point! As things turned out, we had a very enjoyable evening, both of us avoiding any discussion of the lurid events that had been related to us that afternoon. When I drove Jayne home and parked the car in the driveway, we ended up doing some hot French kissing across the console between the two bucket seats; which got a little awkward; and ended up making both of us laugh. I was tempted to conduct an expedition underneath that red mini-skirt, but I had a sense that this wasn't either the time or place or day for it. My instincts proved correct when she didn't invite me inside, and so I didn't ask either! We parted. I wouldn't see her again until Saturday night, because she was going to a half day open house at the university for some selected commuter students, and it included a stay over in the grad residences, which were still vacant for a couple of more days.

* * *

I slept in on Saturday, and got into my mother's good books by cutting and trimming the lawn without being asked! Half way through she called me to the telephone. It was Jayne, who happily told me a little about the open house, and said, in a very suggestive voice, that she couldn't wait to see me. I got instructions to pick she and Kathy up around 8 o'clock, so we could all go to Debbie's party together. Kathy was now unattached, with Scott far away for his first year of university. Debbie was sans Steve, who was also out of town at school.

"Would you like the car?" my mother asked me, as we ate dinner.

"I better just walk," I replied, "It's not that far; and there might be drinking tonight," I admitted.

"Tell you what," she said, "Since you did the lawn without me nagging you, how about your father and I drop you off on our way to bridge club?"

"Great! I'm supposed to be there for eight."

"Can you make it 7:45, so we're not late?"

"That's no problem; we're not on a tight schedule."

"And if you have a few drinks, make sure it's only a few!"

Mothers are mothers; whosever mother they are!

"Mom; there was drinking at the cottage. And the only person who couldn't control themselves was Rick, Jane's boyfriend; so relax! And I'm taking Jayne and Kathy out, and I'm responsible for both of them; so the last thing I'm going to do is get falling down drunk!"

"I think your son is growing up," my mother remarked to my father in a proud tone of voice.

My father just nodded at me with approval.

When dinner was over I called Jayne and asked if it would be OK to be 15 minutes early. She gave me a quick 'yes' and said she needed to get off the phone and get into the shower before Kathy hogged the bathroom. Now with a lot of girls, showing up early wouldn't matter, because they would keep you waiting, no matter what time you showed up! But my angel sent from heaven liked to be on time when I came to get her, or went to meet her somewhere; and therefore calling with the changed time was a very necessary step, because once I had shown up early, and she was none too pleased about rushing through getting ready to go out, even though I told her I didn't mind the wait. It was one of her favorite 'hobby horses'; she was determined not to be one of those girls who think it deepens female mystery if they keep their guys waiting. Jayne told me once that in Psych 100 they learned that experts in human behavior view it as a control mechanism.

My parents dropped my off at 7:45, on the dot! I rang the doorbell, Jayne, I knew, would be ready, Kathy, maybe another story! But no matter, the party would start when it started; whether before or after we got there.

Jayne opened the door, and I almost fainted! She stood there looking ravishing in a short sapphire blue cocktail dress with cap sleeves that tied around her waist and accentuated her spectacular eyes. A deep blue velvet hair band held back her shoulder length blond hair, while a golden heart-shaped locket held by a delicate chain rested in the V of the neckline, complementing her tiny gold earrings. A pair of navy blue flats, with little leather bows, completed the outfit. She looked so gorgeous in the shimmery fabric; I just stood there unable to speak or even move!

"It's new, do you like it?" she asked, already knowing the answer, for sure! "I'm probably over dressed for the party, but I was dying to wear it and make all of the other girls jealous."

"You look fabulous; and so sophisticated; I feel like a country bumpkin in comparison," I said, finally managing to get some words out.

"Don't be silly," she said, "You're not in jeans and a t-shirt, you look very nice yourself."

I had put on dark slacks, a button down blue and white pin stripe dress shirt, and my good loafers for the evening, because Debbie had told people that this was a special party; a pre-university celebration, with ordered in lasagna and red wine for the dinner portion, paid for by her parents, who were lifting the no-alcohol restriction for the first time!

"My parents are going to drive us there, before they go out. Where is that Kathy?"

"Right here!"

I looked past Jayne and saw her sister, hardly looking like a refugee from a slum! She was wearing a simple off-white chiffon dress, with short flaring sleeves and a deeply plunging neckline. It accentuated her maidenly curves and the summer tan of her complexion. A thin shiny white belt with a gold buckle enhanced the "dressed up" look of the outfit. She had put her brown hair up at the back and was wearing more make-up than I had ever seen on her before, especially around her green-grey eyes; eyes that sparkled with excitement. She also had on a golden locket, that matched the one Jayne wore. I knew that they were gifts from their parents, when they each turned 16. A pair of white shoes, with short wedge heels, made her almost as tall as me.

"Hi!" she said, noticing me looking down at her feet, "I have really high heels that go with this dress, but there might be dancing, and these work better for that."

"Ladies," I said, trying to be gallant, "I am now officially the luckiest man alive, to quote Lou Gehrig; because I get to escort you two enchanting visions to dinner. Whatever you do, don't pinch me; because I never want to wake up!"

Both girls laughed at my foolishness, but I could also see that they were suitably flattered. They both looked fabulous, and they knew it!

Jayne's father appeared in the hallway, and came up to me and shook my hand in a friendly manner.

"It's amazing how good these two frumps look when they get dressed up; don't you think?" he asked me, with a wink.

"Daddy!" Kathy scolded, swatting him gently on the arm.

"I think they are both very beautiful, no matter how they're dressed," I answered, in a serious tone, "but tonight words like 'knockout' and 'stunning' spring to mind."

Jayne's mother appeared, with her hair done and make-up on, but wrapped in a bath robe.

"I'm not quite ready," she said to Jayne's father, "Why don't you drop them off and come back for me? They'll be more room in the car that way."

"Fine; good idea. Ladies and gentleman, shall we?"

He opened the door and, after the girls picked up their purses, and Jayne handed me a heavy brown paper bag with handles, the three of us went outside.

After a very short drive, we arrived at Debbie's house. The girls and I thanked him for the ride and headed up the front walk.

"What's in this bag, besides some of the extra liquor from the cottage?" I asked.

"My running shoes," Kathy replied, "because I'm not walking home in these heels."

The front door opened and we were greeted by Debbie wearing a chocolate brown dress with a scoop neck, short sleeves and a gathered skirt that swayed hypnotically when she moved. Her red hair was held back in a pony tail by a matching brown ribbon tied in a bow. The color in her face wasn't just from makeup, she looked very excited!

"C'mon in," she said, as we entered the house and greeted and hugged her.

Debbie directed me to put the contents of my bag on the kitchen table, which I did, first putting Kathy's runners in the front hall closet. When I got back to the living room, Debbie's father said a cheerful hello to me and offered me a choice of beer or white wine. I looked around the room; there were at least a dozen young people all equally dressed up, sipping beverages and talking in animated voices. I noticed Nancy, on the other side of the room; talking to a boy I didn't know. Somehow it didn't seem like a beer evening, so I requested some white wine. When he left me to fetch it, I joined the three girls who were already deep in conversation. Debbie's father returned with three glasses, which Jayne, Kathy and I accepted with polite thanks.

"Bye the way," he said to me, tucking his tray under his arm, and pulling me aside, "It may not be fair, but I'm counting on you, because you're the oldest boy here, and the girls say you are very responsible, to keep things under control tonight."

"Of course," I said, "What would you like me to do?"

"We're going to the same gala downtown as Jayne and Kathy's folks; in fact they are going to give us a lift, if they ever get here. And we've booked some hotel rooms at the same place, because it will be a late night, and we will all have been drinking. I'm putting you in charge; the number for the hotel is in the kitchen by the phone. I know most of these young people, and they are all pretty sensible, but nevertheless, if someone acts up, send them home. And if they won't go, call me; all the details are written down."

I nodded my understanding of his instructions.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he said loudly, turning to the rest of the room, "Firstly, I want to say how great you all look. It nice to see all of you dressed up once in a while. In fact looking at these beautiful young women makes me wish I were twenty again, so I could compete with you gentlemen for their attentions!"

There was some good natured laughter at this remark.

"Anyway, Debbie's mother and I will be leaving shortly, and we won't be back until sometime tomorrow morning. Now I am counting on all of you to relay this to the late arrivals. This young man; and my daughter Debbie, are in charge. Now if anyone, and I mean anyone, gets out of control, they have to leave; immediately. And if they don't he's going to call me, and I'm less than 30 minutes away by cab. And if I have to take a cab ride back here tonight, remember, I know almost all of your parents, and there will be royal hell to pay! So have a great evening and enjoy your dinner. But do not ... I repeat ... do not, have too much to drink. If someone throws up on something expensive, you're going to pay to replace or clean it. And since most of you are just starting your higher education, and need spending money, that's going to really hurt you in the pocket book. And you can be sure I will come around to collect; and to have a lovely fireside chat with your parents about your behavior; and you all know how much you're going to enjoy that! I placing a great deal of trust in all of you; don't let me down. Is this clear people?"

There was a chorus of 'yes' and 'yes sir' from around the room.

"Have a wonderful evening, and good luck with your new academic endeavors. Good night!"

On that cheerful note, he left the living room. There was a brief silence, and then conversation restarted; and we heard the doorbell.

"I can get that," I said to Debbie.

I walked over and opened the door, and saw Erin and Peter standing there. Peter was holding a brown paper bag that probably contained their contribution to the bar, as well as a small sports bag.

Before I could even get out a greeting, Erin threw her arms around my neck and gave me big hug, which was a distinct pleasure given the generous proportions of her chest.

"Surprised?" she asked, releasing me.

"Very," I answered, "Hey, Peter, how are you?"

"Good, man! I guess you're wondering what we're doing here? Well Erin and I are just starting at the same university that you and Jayne and Kathy are going to, except we're both in residence. We came out on public transit, that's why we're a little late. Debbie is going to let us stay over until the morning."

By the time he finished this explanation, the three girls had come over to us, and there were hugs and kisses all around. Then Debbie took Peter and Erin by the hand and pulled them into the living room.

"Listen up everybody," she said in a commanding tone, "This is Peter and Erin, very special friends of ours from the cottage. They're also good at games!"

Peter and Erin flushed, while Kathy, Jayne and I laughed. The rest of the room had friendly but puzzled looks on their faces. Of course they didn't know that Erin and Peter were participants in the notorious partner swapping game! I noticed some of the guys checking out Erin's ample breasts, nicely displayed underneath a tight red finely knit sleeveless sweater, which she had accented by tying a white scarf around her neck. She was also wearing a navy A-line skirt. Erin has very average looks, with dark brown eyes and short brown hair accentuated with blonde streaks. But her cheerful, honest and outgoing personality, to say nothing of her "dangerous curves", makes her quite special in her own way.

The six of us gathered in a circle to talk.

"I didn't bring any of my really nice things to university," Erin confessed, "I feel a little underdressed."

"Nonsense," Kathy said, giggling, "You're just fine. Besides, all of the guys are imagining what your tits look like under that sweater; they probably couldn't even tell us what you're wearing if we asked. And all of the girls are wondering how come their breasts suddenly seem so small!"

There was a round of uproarious shared laughter at this remark.

"Erin, Peter," I said, "What can I get you to drink? There's white wine and beer to start with."

Erin asked for wine, while Peter opted for a beer. I put Peter's sports bag in the closet, pointing out to him where it was, and then carried the brown bag with me as I and went to the kitchen to fill the drink orders. I opened the bag and discovered a large bottle of vodka, which I added to the bar.

When I returned with the drinks, I discovered Peter deep in conversation with Kathy and Jayne, while Erin and Debbie were chatting. I joined them after giving Peter his beer.

"Thanks," Erin said to me, accepting the wine glass.

"I'm going to put the lasagna in the oven," Debbie said, "it's already at 300. Mom said, since it's already cooked, it should be ready in about 30 minutes. She had me sprinkle some water on it and cover it with foil so it doesn't dry out."

"Everyone," Debbie announced in a loud tone, "Dinner will be ready in about half and hour."

Debbie left us to go into the kitchen.

"So how is everything?" I asked Erin, having to speak up over all of the animated conversation and laughter filling the room.

"Wonderful! I owe so much to all of you, and the other guys; I know they're away. But especially to you and Jayne."

"How so?"

"Peter and I are now lovers as well as a couple. And I don't know why I waited so long before I started having sex."

"I don't think you should look at it like that. When you're ready, you're ready; and if you're not really sure, you're not ready."

"When we started playing Jayne's game, I was pretty tied up in knots, inside; really excited, but also really scared; because I knew this was probably it."

"You certainly hid it well," I said, "I was very impressed with how calm you were when you were the first person without any clothes."

"Well you get the credit, or the blame," she laughed, kissing me lightly on the cheek, " ... because when you stripped my things off with your teeth, you were so nice and efficient about it, it made me relax and I just kept telling myself: 'Anything goes'. By the time Scott and I finished kissing and touching, I was pretty much on fire, and I knew then that my virginity was going out the window, before Peter even put a hand on me."

"When we finally made love, it was pretty nice; I guess those lessons that Jayne gave him just beforehand helped quite a bit, although he was embarrassed because he had some trouble putting the condom on. I was pretty relieved, because I know that the first time for a girl isn't always one for the highlight reel. And things will be even better once we can unload those stupid condoms, because I'm starting on the pill as soon as I can get to the university health center. Debbie told me all about it."

I nodded and smiled. She seemed very happy.

"You'd have to ask Jayne how she feels about our first time," I remarked, "But one thing for sure, being in love makes it special, even if all the mechanics aren't perfect!"

Debbie rejoined us, and the talk turned to university as the two of them were very excited about freshman orientation. I entertained them with a few stories from my first year event, and the time passed quickly. Suddenly we heard a loud buzzer coming from the direction of the kitchen.

"The lasagna should be hot now," Debbie said, "would you guys mind helping me?"

"Of course," I said, "happy to."

Debbie headed towards the kitchen, Erin and I followed her, along with Jayne, who left Peter talking to Kathy. Once the four of us got there, Debbie directed traffic. Erin gave the salad a final toss, while Debbie and Jayne removed two pans of lasagna from the oven, peeling back a corner of the aluminum foil from one pan to see if it was hot enough. I starting opening some bottles of red wine; I figured with fourteen people, at least four would be consumed, even if some people stuck with beer or white wine. The girls decided the main dishes were hot enough; so Debbie used the oven mitts to carry them one at a time into the dining room, while Jayne started to slice up a couple of baguettes. When Debbie came back after delivering the second pan, she handed me the one bread basket that was already filled, and asked me to call everyone to the table. I took the bread basket, and two open bottles of wine, and went into the dining room. I placed my items on a side table Debbie had set up for the food, and lit the candles, which Debbie had probably forgotten about. Erin arrived with the salad bowl, and I pointed at the extra table. I adjusted the lights using the dimmer switch and then walked through the archway into the living room to announce dinner.