The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Golly Liz," she said, turning back to face her across the table, and lowering her glass, "If you played in one of their games, you could end up naked in some guy's lap, and kissing him, and he would be feeling up your breasts, or even ... tsk, tsk ... something else. You wouldn't need to get your hair done ever again, because it would be permanently curled. Think of the money you'd save!"

Patrick didn't look to happy as this image played out in his mind. But the rest of the group laughed at Nancy's sizzling suggestion, even Liz!

"Of course," Erin ventured, probably noticing Patrick's expression, "when you do a red dare with someone else, it can make your boyfriend or girlfriend pretty jealous. So when we played the modified dares game, everyone was, how shall I say this ... busy ... with someone else.

"But," Jennifer asked, in a halting voice, "none of you were ... virgins ... when you did those dares. I mean ... you all had experience, didn't you?"

"I didn't," Erin said in a serious voice.

"Neither did I," Kathy said emphatically, "I did my first red dare with a guy who wasn't my boyfriend when I was still a virgin. And believe me, when it was over, if we had been alone, I would have made him take me right on the spot!"

Once again the room went quiet, as people digested Kathy's exposé.

"Did you do a red dare, Nancy?" Laura finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, but it was with my then boyfriend, so it wasn't that big a deal," she stated in a casual tone.

"Oh, sure," Liz said sarcastically, "kissing your boyfriend in front of other people when you're both naked; or something like that, no biggie!"

"Actually Liz, and I'm being serious, even though John and I did that red dare, it didn't lead to any ... magic. And then we broke up. And in case you're wondering Glen," she added looking him straight in the eye, "we never did have sex; not even once!"

"You're still a virgin?" Jennifer said to her in a small voice.

"Yes I am!" Nancy answered in a forthright way.

"Thank God; I thought I was the only one that pathetic." Jennifer said, flushing from her admission, and glancing at Dave.

"It's not pathetic, Jen," Nancy said in a serious way, "If you and Dave are right for each other, then you'll want to have sex with him. It didn't feel right with John, and that's why we didn't do anything, and broke up. And I only just met Glen, and I already have some feelings for him, and I think he has some for me."

Glen nodded intently at her. You could tell he was pretty smitten!

"And if after a while we fall for each other, he won't have to force me or beg me; I'll want him to make love to me."

Glen looked more than a little encouraged with this frank admission. Small wonder!

"Why don't we ask ..."

"OK, OK!" Debbie interrupted, "I think that's more than enough on this subject."

Liz and Laura looked at each other; I could see the relief on their faces. I couldn't tell about some of the guys, but there were more than two virgins in the room for sure!

"Why don't we all go downstairs and start the music so we can dance," Debbie ordered.

There was quite a bit of commotion as people stood up and then pushed their chairs back under the table. So many people tried to help with the clearing that Debbie finally shooed some of them away, giving a few of the guys instructions on how to start the music. I commandeered Peter and Glen to help me carry the liquor and mixes, as well as the cooler, downstairs. When this was done, I filled an ice bucket and joined everyone in the recreation room. Debbie had told me where the glasses were kept under the bar, and I was soon occupied serving drinks, starting with Jayne, who flirted with me for the benefit of Laura, Dan and Liz, while I was preparing her preferred concoction.

When I had served all four of them, they clustered in a group in the corner and began to talk, while I mixed a rum and coke for myself. Dave was still fiddling with the sound system, trying to get the volume and bass set correctly. I walked over to him and volunteered to help. After a few minutes of adjusting the controls, we had it running to our satisfaction, with a noticeable bass beat, but not so loud that you couldn't converse over it. I took him over to the bar and we exchanged some personal items about school and such while I fixed him a drink.

It came out in the conversation that he and Jennifer had been dating for almost a month. I remarked on how beautiful she was; which clearly pleased him, and fed his male ego.

Then he paused, looking agitated, and finally blurted out in a low voice, "I didn't know that Jennifer was a virgin ... or, er ... I didn't expect her to be one; I mean."

"So what, Jayne and I were already in first year university before we first slept together," I reassured him, "There are way more kids who finish high school that way than everyone thinks. Of course guys are all too tough and proud to admit it, and a lot of the girls try to make their girlfriends think they're wild and adventurous; like Liz thought Nancy was doing when she said she had played real strip poker. So if you two get that far in your relationship, you'll be her first, there's nothing wrong with that; you're both old enough to know what you're doing. She's not some teenybopper who's going to have sex with you because her giddy girlfriends dared her to!"

"But ... but ... I've never had sex with a girl. I won't know what to do, and she won't either. What if it's a disaster?"

"There are plenty of books around, so buy one, or borrow one. And take your time, which is hard for guys, because the more time you take before the actual sex act, the more likely it is that she will enjoy it, even if it hurts her a little at the beginning."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"When you and Jayne did it the first time; was it any good?"

"Yes and no. Yes, because we had fallen in love, and we wanted the physical intimacy to go along with the spiritual intimacy. Everything just felt right about it. It sounds really corny, but it's true. And yes, because she didn't get pregnant. Don't forget about that situation!"

"The no part is more mechanical. When we got to the actual sex, I hurt her; and then I couldn't hold back; it was real life, not books or movies. That part works a lot better for a woman after she gets some experience, and you figure out how to get her ready, and what she likes, and you take enough time."

"Thanks for the advice," he said in a sincere way.

"Dave."

"Yes."

"Just one thing, don't sleep with her unless you have some real feelings for her. Because if she falls for you, and then you have sex, and you don't really care for her, and take off right afterwards; you'd be just like a million other jerks that give guys a bad name. She seems like a nice girl, don't do that to her; OK!"

"I don't think the feelings part is going to be a problem; she's all I can think about," he admitted a little sheepishly.

"Oh, that's how it is," I laughed, "You're probably on your way; better get that book, and some birth control; soon!"

He started to laugh with me, as he turned to greet Jennifer, who, along with Debbie and a few of the others; had finished in the kitchen and joined us downstairs. As I watched them talking, I couldn't help but notice her once again. She was almost as beautiful as Jayne, but in a different way, with her dark eyes and dark hair and perfect skin. She didn't have a figure like Erin's, who should by law be required to wear a 'Dangerous Curves' sign around her neck, but still had all of the right things in the right places; underneath that black dress. And she was obviously sincere and honest, even about personal things. This was a girl any guy could fall really hard for, and probably Dave had already done so! I was curious about what her feelings for him might be.

Debbie came over to me, and planted a little kiss on my lips.

"Thanks for all the help tonight, it really made a difference. But nobody is dancing. C'mon let's get things started."

Debbie took my hand and led me into the center of the room. We started to dance, one of the many skills I do not possess! Several other couples joined us, and the party got going in earnest. Since there was a shortage of males, I took turns escorting Debbie, Kathy and Jayne onto the floor. Peter soon caught the drift, and asked Jayne to dance. The other guys followed suit, so that there were almost always five couples on the floor, but the partners were mixed around.

At one point, Jennifer, Laura and Nancy were without partners. I noticed them in a corner deep in conversation as they sipped their drinks. Judging from the sly glances sent in the direction of Peter and I, and giggling that was going on, it was a safe bet that Nancy was providing some further strip poker details.

Finally a slow number came on, and I took Jayne's hand so we could cuddle up in front of the others, using dancing as an excuse to kiss. When we stopped for a moment, I noticed that Kathy had taking Dave's hand, and she was leading him onto the floor. Even as I started to embrace Jayne again, I watched for Jennifer's reaction. She was glaring at Kathy, who had wrapped herself tightly around Dave, and had her head buried in his shoulder, with her eyes closed. It was probably just my imagination, but surely those were green flames of jealousy in Jennifer's lovely dark eyes. Her reaction wasn't surprising, now that the strip poker stories had surfaced. She, Laura and Liz would certainly view the other girls as daring and uninhibited; and in the case of Kathy and Debbie, unattached, possibly predatory, and probably sexually available; and therefore quite capable of stealing any one of their guys with the bat of an eyelash, friend or not! Jennifer's little female alarm system would be jangling to beat the band, watching Dave swaying slowly in the arms of a very beautiful and sexy girl who did naked red dares with guys who weren't even her boyfriend, and certainly wasn't a virgin to boot!

"I don't think Jennifer is too happy about Kathy dancing that way with Dave," Jayne whispered into my ear, with a soft giggle, "She confessed to me earlier that she might be falling in love with him."

"Well," I said softly to her, so no one else could hear, "I found out when you were upstairs that he's pretty far gone over her. But you know your sister; there isn't a single guy alive who doesn't find her very attractive, including this one. Dave would have to be made of a block of solid stone to not enjoy dancing close with her; Jennifer or no Jennifer!"

Kathy started to grind her body against Dave a little; more than was called for by the dancing.

"I think she's missing Scott already," Jayne offered quietly, with a small laugh, "Look at that, she is going to get him really turned on, or she's really turned on, or both!"

"Look at Jennifer," I whispered, trying not to laugh, "This might get ugly."

Jayne and I both stopped dancing and watched; it was a fascinating scene.

Jennifer was looking daggers at Kathy, while the expression on Dave's face told us how much he was enjoying his dance partner's technique! Fortunately, before hostilities erupted, the song ended! As soon as the two of them broke apart, Jennifer rushed up to Dave and latched onto his arm, pulling him close to her. Another slow number was starting; Jennifer buried herself against Dave's body, placing his arms around her waist and then pulling him across the dance floor away from this wanton seductress as fast as she could. Kathy stood there looking around for another partner.

"You better go dance with Kathy, before she hits on someone else's boyfriend," Jayne said to me with a little smirk, "maybe you can cool her off!"

I stepped up to Kathy and raised my open my hand as an offer to dance. She sunk into my arms with a little sigh, as we started to swirl about the room. She gave me the same treatment as Dave, only more so; slowing our movements down, and then grinding her crotch into mine, which caused me to start to respond. This wasn't too surprising, because something had already begun for me down below when I had taken Jayne into my arms, and kissed her; before we were distracted by the possibility of a cat fight! When the song was finished, she gave me a short but provocative kiss, letting her tongue dart in and out of my mouth. Oh, oh; someone's steam engine was certainly running, and Scott had only been gone one day, and wasn't anywhere nearby to put any water on the fire in the boiler!

I discovered that Kathy didn't have anything to drink, so I took her hand and led her over to the bar to get her something. Jayne, who was standing there as well with her glass, asked me for a refill. I worked on measuring the liquor and opening the soft drink tins while the girls conversed.

"You better be careful with some of these guys, Kathy, or their girlfriends will put a contract out on your life!"

"What; when I was with Dave? It was just a dance, and he's pretty cute. Besides," she added, stroking my arm as I worked, "I like to touch the merchandise."

"So I notice, and not just with your hands. It's a good thing you've already had sex with my boyfriend, or I might be jealous too."

"And I'm going to again," Kathy said, looking at me suggestively, "and again and again. Three IOU's, remember! You can watch us do it if you want, Jayne, maybe you'll learn something!"

"I think I just might, if he doesn't mind. But how are you ever going to survive all the way to Christmas on just that. Scott hasn't even been gone 24 hours and you looked like you were ready to teach Dave the facts of life, right out there on the dance floor in front of Jennifer. And I can tell you, she didn't like it one bit!"

"Too bad for her," Kathy said in a haughty tone, "because I can tell you for sure that a certain part of him liked it plenty! She better start letting him get into her precious panties pretty soon, or I'll use him to solve my Christmas problem! And then throw him away when Scott gets back. And don't think for a minute, my darling sister," she continued, putting a hand on her hip, and striking a lascivious pose, "that I couldn't steal him right out from under her cute little virgin nose!"

If Kathy ever made good on her threat, Dave wouldn't be the first guy to let his penis rather than his brains choose between two women, usually with unfortunate consequences. However, it wasn't false bravado on her part, there was something about her that made men take immediate notice, and she knew it; she could probably get any guy she went seriously after, except maybe me.

While we were talking, another slow dance had come on, and we saw Debbie sending Patrick some "come hither" non-verbal signals with her eyes; which resulted in Patrick take Debbie in his arms, to dance with her. She started to give him some of the Kathy treatment, while Liz watched intently, frowning, before coming over to us for a drink refill.

"Do all girls act like this after they've played strip poker?" she asked Jayne, in a discouraged and upset voice, "If she goes after Patrick, she'll be able to take him away from me without even trying. She's so pretty, and has tits, unlike me; and he'll figure he's going to get sex. What chance do I have?"

"Just relax," Jayne said to her in a soothing fashion, "she's just having some fun. Her boyfriends gone away to school, and she's just doing a little harmless flirting. Besides what girl wouldn't mind snuggling up to Patrick on the dance floor, he's a hunk! However, I would be very surprised if she tried to poach Patrick, and spoiled your friendship; Debbie has more scruples than that."

"But as far as your question is concerned," Jayne added, "yes, playing strip poker and doing red dares changes you. You get more confident about your body and ... other things. For example, I can now wear a tiny bikini that I wouldn't have been caught dead in before, and think nothing of it. Guys have seen me naked, and I've seen them naked, so what? You get over some things, like worrying because your breasts aren't big enough. When you're sitting there naked in front of a group of people, and they can compare your female assets to Kathy or Debbie, or heaven forbid Erin, you're bound to feel a little inadequate, I certainly did, but you just have to accept it!"

"Besides, one thing I figured out," she continued, pulling me by the shoulder over the bar, so she could give me a quick kiss on the lips, "You probably won't believe it, but it's possible to get a guy to love you even if you don't have big tits!"

Everyone laughed at this point, even Liz.

Laura and Dan, and Nancy and Glen, came over to join us, probably wondering what was so funny. The dancing was winding down, with only three couples left on the floor, gyrating to some faster music.

"So when does the game start?" Laura asked, putting one hand on her hip. Dan was smiling in an odd way.

"What game?" Kathy asked.

"Strip poker!"

"Who said there was going to be strip poker tonight," Nancy said in a surprised tone.

"Well, first Jennifer and I talked about it privately," Laura said, her face and blue eyes were very animated, "and then Dan and I discussed it when we were dancing, and we decided that if there was going to be a strip poker game, we would play. Jennifer and Dave said they would play as well, if other people do. We four could play by ourselves, but we thought it would be better if some experienced people were in the game, to help with the rules and make sure everything stays fair. What about it Nancy, you've played before?"

Nancy hesitated, and looked at Glen in an inquiring way.

"It's up to you, Nancy," he said carefully, obviously not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"Well, OK, I guess ... if everyone else wants to. But don't underestimate how hard it is when the time comes to take everything off. Talking is one thing, doing is another. Debbie says it was easier the second time, we'll see! And I'm not just talking about the girls getting naked; I've seen a few guys looking pretty worried and embarrassed when their turn came, even ones who had played before ... Think you can strip for us Glen?" Nancy said, with an impish grin.

"For a chance to see you without your clothes on, what do you think?" he said, grinning back at her.

"Oh, and looking at all the other girls in the nude, that's just a fringe benefit!" Nancy challenged, laughing a little.

"I'll only have eyes for you," Glen said gallantly.

"Right! You're a terrible liar."

"So Liz," Nancy said, with a mischievous smile, "Remember what I described to you over dinner. Want to see what that big hunk of a boyfriend looks like without his clothes, to say nothing of the other guys. Nothing to it, all you have to do is peel off those panties, and maybe kiss a guy or two in the buff! Shouldn't be too hard, don't you think? I hope you're not too scared to play," she added a little sarcastically, "because if the little princess can do it, surely you can do it!"

"Let me go talk to Patrick," Liz said defiantly.

She left us and went over to where Debbie and Patrick were dancing, stopping them by tapping Patrick on the shoulder. We watched the three of them standing there conversing for a moment. Then Liz and Patrick rejoined us, while Debbie went over and turned the music down.

"So let me get this straight," Debbie said in a definite voice, looking at the entire group, "You want to organize a strip poker game; just exactly how drunk are most of you?"

"We all have had quite a bit to drink," Dan replied, "but no one is drunk. We listened to your father's warning. And this wasn't something that Dave and I cooked up; Jennifer and Laura started it by asking us."

"But there are a few problems," Debbie said, furrowing her brow, "firstly, there are a lot of people, the game might take too long; but we can fix that by adding extra strips to each round. Secondly, we have some singles, Kathy and I, so we can't make a 'couples only' rule for the dares, which is a good idea when the game has brand new players. So Kathy and I wouldn't be able to do any dares; unless you're going to let us do them with your boyfriends."