The Protégé Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself, "Dumb Shit you just finger fucked her in the living room. The boundary has been crossed! How are you going to deal with Cynthia? This could ruin that before it really begins in earnest..."

I stopped next to the bed. My best friend stood naked before me, looking up at me with those blue eyes, filled with fear and uncertainty, waiting for my lead. With Cynthia, I was the pet, flailing about, like a lust filled puppy, interested only in making her happy. With Stacey it was the opposite. I felt powerful and in control, enjoying the fact she was... Open to suggestion.

Her blue eyes and red full lips... I leaned in and her lips parted, welcoming my kiss. They felt impossibly soft and warm. My heart raced with excitement. I felt powerless, to stop yet powerfully in control of my best friend. Watching her cum so easily and willingly, had every cell in my body excited.

My left hand caressed her shoulders as my right explored her lower back, caressing her dimples with my extended right hand. I pushed harder against her lips tilting her head back. She was nearly five inches shorter than me, so I had to extend to feel that beautifully shaped ass.

It was full and round and so soft, I could have touched it for days. My wetness grew and I did not want to stop. I wanted her and I needed to explore every inch of her, consequences be damned. I released my left hand and pulled the covers back without breaking the kiss. She smelled and tasted like heaven. Her breath a hint of mint and wine and her perfume spicy and distinct.

I broke the kiss and looked into her blue eyes and gently kissed her button nose. "I need you in my bed Stacey, please." I said softly gently leading her there. I pulled the covers back to give her plenty of room. She wiggled toward the center of the mattress as I tossed the pillows on the floor. "We won't need those."

Her eyes looked longingly and nervously at me. "Lecia... are you sure..."

"Stacey, I promise, no matter what I will still be your best friend first." I said as I climbed onto the bed, pressed my left knee between hers and pushed her legs apart allowing me room to settle in. With both legs extended between hers I climbed onto her in the push-up position. I looked at her beautiful round face and dropped to my elbows with them outside of her arms. I put my hands on her cheeks cradling her face gently as her hands caressed my back through the silk cami.

"I've fantasized about this since the last time we were in this bead together Stacey." I teased her with a kiss and tongue flick before pulling back and looking at her. "You are so Beautiful, Stacey."

"I've dreamt of this since sophomore year!" she blurted out awkwardly.

I looked down at her with a shocked look as my heart skipped a beat. A wave of guilt washed over me. Had I lead her on! How could I not know this? Was she in love with me? Have I been abusing her mindlessly? So many emotions shot through me at once. What if I wind up with Cynthia?

"I'm so sorry, I didn't..."

She raised her head and kissed me as her right hand slid into my panties and caressed my ass. I got the message and kissed her back letting her warm tongue probe my mouth. Her left hand gripped my other cheek as I ground my pelvis against hers. I could feel her warm wet pussy through my panties and moaned with pleasure.

We kissed and I lowered my upper body onto hers pressing our breasts together. The warmth of our bodies pressed together sent a wave of heat from head to toe. My hips gyrated pressing my ass against her hands and then rubbing our steaming pussies together.

I gasped and lowered my face to her neck kissing her passionately. She leaned her head back and offered her neck to me. I could feel her pulse through my lips as I kissed her and teased her neck with my tongue.

"Oh, Lecia, you feel so good. Your lips are so warm. Uuuhhhhh." she sighed, and her warm breath washed over my neck and cheek.

I planted soft kisses up and down her neck and onto her shoulders, my hands caressing the curve of her shoulders with soft kisses trailing behind. Her sighs and moans sent chills through my engorged steaming cunt. I wanted her to touch me there and feel how wet she made me, but I needed to please her and show her how much I wanted her.

"Stacey." I panted as her hand gripped my ass and pressed my pelvis against hers. "Oh fuck." I grunted as she ground herself against me. "O, o, o, oh!" I squealed in broken gasps ready to cum in my panties again. "Please!" I whined pulling my pussy away. "I need to taste you Stacey and feel you cum in my mouth!"

I hoped those words didn't ruin the moment, but it was true. I needed to burry my face into her hot wetness and hear her beg me for more. The taste of her cum from my fingers lingered in my mouth driving me forward in a breathless frenzy.

She gripped my cami and pulled it up with a sense of urgency and I complied by sitting up and extending my arms over my head. Instantly I was clothing free from the waist up and dropped back to my elbows feeling our naked breasts pressed together. I tried to maintain control breathing through my nose.

Fighting the urge to dive into her soaked pussy. I arched my back and raised my abdomen and chest into the air, again kissing her slowly and deeply while I drug my pointy tits across her soft pink nipples. My stiff half inch nipples teased her tiny little nipples making them stiffen quickly.

I kissed her neck and shoulders moving toward her breast. My lips touched her smooth pink areola as my tongue teased her delicate little nipples. I found it sexy that here areolas were so soft and subtle pink they barely stood out from her satiny soft breasts. Her chest rose from the pleasure of my tongue, encouraging me to linger and pay them more attention.

Her gossamer skin tickled my breast as they traced their way down her soft belly. I rubbed my cheek across it taking in her warm smoothness. "I love touching you Stacey. You are like satin against my skin." I turned my head and caressed her with my other cheek as I breathed in her scent. "I can smell your sweet pussy..."

I kissed lower on her belly, kissing along her curve of soft insulation as my hands caressed her smoothly shaved thighs. I shoved the covers further down and sat on my heals as I zeroed in on her dark bush. Looking up at her I rolled my head slowly from side to side letting my nose teas her. The feel of her muff tickling my nose was even better than I had imagined.

"It does tickle my nose Stacey, I knew it." I breathed her in closing my eyes to heighten my sense of smell. "Oh God, I want to taste you Stacey." I said slowly before exhaling and letting her steaming cunt feel my warm breath.

She whimpered with delight as my hands slid behind her knees and pushed them up and out. My panties were soaked, her scent and silky-smooth skin drove home my desire for all things feminine. I watched her drenched labia peel slowly apart as I spread her satin thighs.

She looked down at me desperately as I extended my tongue. Her eyes widened and she nodded quickly as I leaned in. I took a slow firm lick up the length of the slit. Her bush tickled my cheeks as I pressed my tongue between her lips tasting her sweet stickiness completely.

She let out a high-pitched moan. "Leeecia, that's so... Aahh!"

Her body tensed, and her thighs squeezed in, her satin warmth engulfing my face. After several deliberate licks and her increased excitement. I pulled off and teased the crease between her thighs and mons with my tongue. She wiggled and squirmed trying to bring her pussy back into contact with my tongue.

"You seem a little antsy sweetie, what is it you want?" I asked seductively.

"Please Lecia!" She gasped thrusting her hips toward my face.

"Tell me what you want Stacey, and I will do it, I promise." I looked up at her smiling a devious smile.

"Put that tongue back in my cunt Lecia, Please. Make me cum in your mouth please!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. I plunged my tongue between her labia lapping up her tangy sweet nectar, licking up and down her slit. I felt her stiff little clit and sucked it in teasing it with my tongue.

"Oooooohhhhhhh yyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssss Lecia. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Yyyyyeeeeessss. I, I'm gonna f, fuckin cum." Aaaaahhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Her back arched and hips gyrated, and I struggle to keep her clit in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around each leg holding on relentlessly sucking her clit. Her body shook as she whaled with pleasure. "Leeeecccccciiiiiaaaaa! Yyyyyeeeeesssssss Baby! Yyyyyyeeessss!"

Her warm juices flooded my cheeks mouth and tongue as I held on. Finally, she shoved my head away unable to stand any more. I took her cue and released her clit and lapped up her warm juice. After a moment I climbed back up her body and kissed her deeply. She moaned as her tongue lapped at mine taking in the taste of her sweet nectar.

Her hands slid back to my ass as she kissed my passionately. She broke the kiss trying to push my panties off. "Turnabout is fair play." She whispered.

"Oh no Stacey, not yet. There's another side of you to explore... Turn over." I said rolling off. She did as commanded and rolled onto her stomach. As she did, I slipped out of my wet panties, straddled her ass and lowered my body on her back side.

I pulled her hair aside and nuzzled my lips against her neck. "I want to touch all of you Stacey." My breasts pressed against her back as I gently kissed her neck.

I sat up riding her ass rubbing her shoulders. " I love the shape of your shoulders and neck." I leaned down kissing her shoulders as I rubbed.

I sat back up and continued her shoulder rub and pressed my wet pussy against her ass cheek. "Can you feel how wet you make me Stacey?" I ground myself against her ass. "I love the way your skin feels against mine." I wondered if I could make myself cum rubbing against her.

I slid over to her other cheek and began to kiss her spine. "Don't move sweetie." I slid off and quickly reached in my night stand and retrieved the silver bullet. Her head was turned the other way, so she did not see.

Then I positioned myself between her legs and pressed my breasts against her ass while I continued rubbing and kissing my way down her spine. She sighed, spread her legs and relaxed her shapely ass. It was wide and round and soft as silk. My hands slid off onto the bed holding me up over her.

"Can I please kiss your beautiful ass Stacey?"

She whimpered and whispered, "Yes, you may Lecia..."

I wasted no time kissing my way down and around her left cheek. "So soft and smooth." I continued back up, nose tickling her ass crack as I kissed my may along.

"Oh, Lecia." She sighed softly.

I moved to her right cheek kissing down her crack and back up and around. Then I turned my head to the right and drug my cheek against hers. "So soft Stacey." I turned the other cheek and repeated on her left, lowering myself between her legs.

I could see her bush peeking out below her ass with her slit lined up perfectly with the crack of her ass, giving the appearance of one continuous crack. I took the six-inch silver bullet in my mouth and sucked it quietly lubing it with my saliva. "Oh, my Stacey, I see that sweet pussy teasing me."

I extended my tongue and inserted my nose between her cheeks and teased her dark pink labia with my tongue. Stacey responded by sliding her left knee up the bed giving me better access to her slit and exposing her dark little sphincter.

I pressed my nose against her asshole and licked her spongy warm labia before moving up her buns and kissing them gently. Next, I turned on the vibrator and gently pressed it between her pussy lips continuing to kiss her ass. "Hooooo!" She panted as the vibrator slid halfway in.

Her hips began to rock slowly pushing the dildo in and out. I continued to cover her ass with kisses as the vibrator did its job. Then, I pulled it out and drug the tip slowly from her clit to her asshole. She practically jumped up to her knees, face down and ass up, nearly making me cum as she offered herself to me completely.

"Oh, you like that do you?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes, please." She panted.

I pressed the tip against her clit, and she began to rub herself against it harder and faster. Not ready to let her cum yet, I ever so slowly slid the tip up her slit, not letting her push it in. I just let the vibrator tickle her engorged lips, pulling it back if she tried to press it in. "Please Lecia..."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready Stacey. I wanna have a little fun first." I said letting her know who was in control.

As the vibrator tickled her asshole, she let out a quiet squeal. "Oh Stacey, is that a sensitive spot sweetie?"

She moaned in agreement.

"Do you want it in there Stacey?" I pressed it gently against her rosebud.

She did not respond, but also did not pull away, so I pulled it away holding it against her cheek. She whimpered as he dark little asshole puckered and released. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss it and recalled the same urge when I first saw Cynthia's. I leaned in when suddenly fear took over and I was afraid she would think I went too far. I exhaled and she raised her ass toward my warm breath.

I took cue, leaned in and kissed her sphincter. She pressed herself against me, so I opened and teased her with my tongue while I pressed the vibrator into her pussy.

Her body trembled as I pushed the vibrator and my tongue further in. "Oh, fuck Lecia, that's, that's..." She gasped.

She buried her face into the mattress and rocked back and forth. Her pussy flooded my fingers with her wetness and my tongue flooded her asshole with saliva. I could not believe what I was doing but feeling her reaction made me crazy. I pressed my pointed tongue into her tight hole and fucked her pussy with the vibrator as she screamed into the mattress with pleasure.

I could taste her cum as she fucked the dildo wildly gyrating her hips spreading her cum on the dildo, my chin, lips and fingers. My own pussy was a warm wet engorged mess in need of relief.

Stacey rocked forward and back surrendering to an earth-shaking orgasm before collapsing spread eagle on the bed. She turned her head to the side panting. "Oh my God, Alecia." She took several breaths. "That was... Amazing... Fuuuuck!" She gasped.

I collapsed with my face resting on her ass like a pillow, breathing in her womanly scent.

"Come up here please." she said catching her breath.

I raised up and she turned over pulling me up next to her. We laid on our sides facing each other, heads propped up on our elbows. She smiled, flashing those blue eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Then she slid her tongue in my mouth and pushed me to my back. Next, she climbed on and straddled me kissing her way quickly to my breasts.

A jolt of pleasure shot from my right nipple to my clit and she kissed and sucked my pointy areola and nipple into those soft lips. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to her magical lips. I spread my legs, rested my right hand on her head and raised my left arm over my head letting her have her way.

She continued to kiss my breast as her right hand slid closer to my enflamed pussy. I swallowed hard and raised my pelvis to meet her approaching fingers. Her middle finger slid over my screaming clit into my wet little crack. Her mouth worked my left nipple as her finger entered me.

"Oh my, Lecia, what a wet and horny little slut you are." She went back to me tit.

I gasped for air and groaned my compliance as her finger slid in and out. "Oh God Stacey."

I ground myself against her finger needing to cum at the hand of my best friend. She slid in a second and began finger fucking me in earnest.

"Yeeesss. Oh God Yes!" I grunted through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna cum Stacey." I writhed and thrust my hips to meet her fingers. Her tongue pressed firmly on my nipple wiggling side to side sending tingles through my body and pushing me over the end.

"I'm cumming St, Stacey. F, feels so, goo, good! Aaaahhhh!"

My back arched lifting my ass off the bed and my mouth was open with no sound escaping. I could hear the sound of her fingers sloshing in my pussy as the orgasm gripped me. I collapsed back to the bed and sucked in a much-needed breath as my orgasm peaked.

While I caught my breath, she slid down my abdomen kissing my belly button and tonging my belly. Then she positioned herself between my legs began to lap at my pussy with her l tongue. Her warm tongue separated my labia dipping in licking up my slit past my clit.

She looked at me as her head picked up and her tongue retracted. Her lips closed and wiggled as if she were tasting a good steak. "Yummy." She plunged back in and wiggled her tongue inside me.

I raised my knees to allow her to penetrate me deeper. Her lips and tongue were in constant motion. "Oh my God Stacey, you're amazing." I leaned back and closed my eyes loving the sensation of her warm tongue probing and licking as her nose tickled my clit.

She got into a rhythm of probe and wiggle mixed with a lick up my slit and a suck of my clit. I hummed and moaned when she hit the spot. "I love this Stacey. Oh God you make me feel good." I put a hand on her head touched her amber hair and let her know I approved.

I began to breath deeper feeling a climax building. As she sensed it, she would take a few slow licks to slow things down a bit. Each time she backed off I would whine a little louder begging her to finish me off.

"What's the matter Lecia? Do you want me to stop?" she taunted.

"Please don't stop Stacey, it feels so g, good!" She slid two fingers in and focused her tongue on my clit. "Oh shit, oh yeah!" I squealed. "That's it Stacey! Oh God right there! OH f, fuuuck!"

"You like that Lecia?" She pounded her fingers at full speed.

"Fuck yes! Oh Stacey! Fuck me Baby! Ahhh Fuuuucck Mmmmeeee!" I screamed, almost hoping the neighbors could hear.

"Listen to you screaming like a slut!" She wiggled her tongue at amazing speed on my clit.

"Make me c, cum Lecia! Oh fuck, I'm cum, ming hard! D, don't stop! Oh! God!"

I again lifted my ass off the bed cumming with her tongue overwhelming my clit. My body spasmed as I yelled her name. "Oh God Stacie! Ssssstaaaaiiiiicccccieeeee! Ssssssstaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiccccccieeeeeeeee!"

I collapsed down shoving her face in my cunt as the powerful orgasm peaked and began to subside. She moaned, removed her fingers and licked my pussy clean while caressing my stomach with her hand.

I continued rubbing her hair as she swabbed up my cum with her magical tongue. After a moment she climbed back up and kissed me. I loved tasting my cum on her.

I pulled the covers up over us and we kissed, our bodies pressed together, skin to skin for several minutes before I snuggled next to her as she laid on her back. Her arm was under my neck as I nuzzled in her neck, gently kissing her.

"I love this Stacey. You feel like heaven." I whispered sleepily.

"Uh huh." She sighed in agreement.

I lay there listening to her breath and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke at 8:38 AM! I was late for work. The fog of Cynthia, Stacey and multiple bottles of wine, made me forget my alarm. I was naked and sticky and there was no sign of Stacey.

"Stacey!" I yelled with no response. I put on a robe and went to the living room. "Stacey?" No reply again. I looked in her room and her bed was untouched.

Then I saw a note on the dining table.

Lecia,

I wanted to thank you for a wonderful night. Six months ago, it would have made me the happiest woman on earth. But I woke up thinking about you and Cynthia. I really think it best to back up and give you the space and time to explore that relationship without my interference.

I value our friendship above all else and would not want to jeopardize that for anything. If I somehow got in the way of your professional or personal relationship with Cynthia, I would never forgive myself. Not to mention, I owe Cynthia a tremendous debt for helping me land the Yankee job. So, I think it best if we chalk up last night to too much wine and keep our relationship as it has been. Best Friends Forever and roommates!