The Protégé Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, because you have left me quite warm and wet Ms. Carmichael. I need you to lay on your back please." Her fingers pulled out.

I climbed up onto the bed and laid flat on my back arms at my side and legs together, wondering what she had in store for me. She straddled me resting her ass on my pelvis and looked longingly down at me.

"You have me quite hot and bothered Ms. Carmichael. It's time we do something about that."

I smiled and nodded with anticipation. She leaned down and kissed me softly breasts touching. She teased my parted lips with her tongue and then gently probed my mouth. I could feel her warm wetness pressed against my muff. After a moment she raised her upper body and rose up to her knees.

She walked her way up my torso and paused at my chest. Her knees had my arms pinned against my side preventing me from gripping her beautiful ass. She reached down and gripped my right breast and positioned my protruding areola and nipple against her hot wet cunt. She rubbed her slit against my nipple slowly gyrating with her eyes closed.

"Can you feel how hot and wet you make me Slut?" I nodded enthusiastically. "I need you to scratch this itch for me Ms. Carmichael."

"With pleasure Ms. Cynthia!" I said wiggling my body down the bed to taste her warm juices.

"Easy Ms. Carmichael. Not quite done here yet." She slid back down and repeated the process on my left breast. "Wow, your nipples are hard Ms. Carmichael." I could smell her musky wetness and so wanted my tongue in there. She seemed to get hotter and wetter with each stroke.

Her hips moved smoothly and sexily as I watched her wet lips engulf my Areola and nipples. I was proud of my missile tits and the penetration I could get with them. I could feel her stiff little clit rubbing against me.

Finally, she waddled forward bring her shaved engorged pussy toward my saliva drenched mouth. I lunged up and lapped at her lips making contact as she pulled back. The next lunge was higher, and she moved quickly to a squat position with her knee wide standing over me bent at the knees and her swollen pink labia spread apart. I could not crane my neck fare enough to reach her.

I quickly raised my back, propped my elbows behind me, and thrust my face toward the sticky pink prize. Her scent shot straight from my nose to my clit and I needed to taste her. My left hand gripped her ass, quickly as I pushed up on my right arm extending my lips and tongue into her tangy sweet wetness.

"Oh, shit Leasie!" she gasped and gripped the back of my head.

She shoved my face into her steaming cunt, and I collapsed down on my back. She dropped to her right knee in a semi squat, with her left foot flat on the bed, knee bent and pointed straight to the side. I dropped back bringing both arms between her legs and wrapping her thighs.

She clutched my ponytail rubbing her silky soft cunt against my face. I extended my tongue drinking in her tangy sweet juices. "LLLLLeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssiiiiiiieeee baaaaaaaby!" She Squealed. "OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuucccccckkkkk..."

Her hips gyrated faster and faster as she rubbed herself wildly against my face. Her hot juice covered from my chin to my nose as it flowed from her engorged lips. I thrust my tongue as far out as possible, stiffening it as she rode me like a bucking bull.

"Fuuuuuuccckk, I'm cuummmmingg on y, your slut, ty fuck, ing face!" Oh God! Leasie!" She dropped to both knees and squeezed my head between her thighs.

With both hands gripping my hair she rested more weight on my face rubbing me harder. "I love your fucking tongue! Leasie, m, make, me, cum! OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh."

She stiffened and stopped moving her hips in the peak of her pleasure. My tongue waggled and thrust in and out, I wiggled my head as fast as I could with her pressing on me, breathing through my nose when I could sneak a breath. A mixture of cum and saliva drenched my cheeks as I thrust my tongue inside her.

After a moment she relaxed and began to rub slowly against me. "That's it Ms. Carmichael, lick me clean you cum hungry little slut. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She sighed satisfied.

She released my head, leaned forward, gripped the headboard, and lowered herself slowly to my face. She rocked herself forward and back as her sweetness flooded my taste buds.

I felt her stiff little clit and pressed my flattened tongue against it. Then I wiggled my head side to side. "Huh!" She squeaked encouraging me to continue. "Damn, oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she exhaled long and slow.

She gripped the head board moving her hips gently as my waggling tongue tickled her cum button. She trembled and sighed in quick little gasps as she hummed. "Lee, Leasie, oh, sweet, ty. Your fuck, ing tongue!"

I wiggled it wildly on her clit and then sucked her button into my mouth teasing it with my tongue. "Oh yes right there. Suck my fucking clit! Right there! Right th, there Leasie!"

She began tiny bounces stretching her clit as I sucked it hard. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Feeeels, sooo, goooood!" She trembled uncontrollably. "Suck my fucking clit! Suck my fucking clit! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkk..."

Her body spasmed and she came in a rush of thick creamy warmth that flooded my chin and rolled down my neck. I thrust out my tongue releasing her clit and lapping up her cum. As her thick cream continued to pump from her tight little cunt, I gobbled it up with a feeling of victory, knowing I made her ejaculated again. I wigged my nose against her clit as I drank her creamy cum.

"Oh God, you're amazing." She moaned rubbing her silky wet labia against my lips and tongue. I licked her clean loving the sound of her panting groans as I held my death grip on her thighs.

Next, she pealed my hands off and slid her hips down my body and laid her naked body on mine. She kissed me long and deep as my hands gripped that ass again, so round and firm and silky smooth, I never tired of touching it. Then she moved down my neck licking her milky cream off my neck and chin. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back letting her work her magic.

She raised up and looked me in the eye. "Ms. Carmichael..." I lost myself in her blue eyes. "We are definitely even. You are paid in full; my itch has been scratched..."

Her mouth moved toward mine and I closed my eyes as our lips met and her tongue slid into me. As we kissed, she reached up and pulled the covers down. We had to separate and roll off the bed to slide under the covers down. We climbed under the cover together facing one another. Her hand caressed my cheek as she looked at me.

"So beautiful Ms. Carmichael..." She smiled contently and gently kissed me.

"Yes, you are Ms. Cynthia. I'm so glad I met you." I Smiled and touched her cheek.

Her eyes were intoxicating as I ran my fingers from her temple and slid her hair back revealing her ear neck and shoulder. Our legs were intertwined, and bodies pressed together. She was warm and soft and heavenly. The curve of her shoulder and soft skin of her neck had me mesmerized. I could feel her pulse as I traced my fingers down toward her shoulder.

Just as I thought I needed to kiss her there, the jet lag hit me hard. My hand stopped and my eyes blinked slowly. I saw her smile as I drifted off.

To Be continue...