The Protégé Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes Ms. Cynthia, I'm 100% at your service." I said in her ear.

The thought of pealing those jeans off and tasting her wet pussy combined with the vibration through the seat started an overwhelming stimulation of my clit. "Oh God Cynthia that vibration on my clit." I yelled in a desperate high-pitched voice.

She gave it more gas. I squeezed her hard. Our bodies were pressed together, my inner thighs squeezed her hips and thighs against the bike. I began to tremble as I surrendered to the vibrating leather on my clit. "Fuck, I'm cumming Ms. Cynthia. I c, can't... Ffffuccckkkkk! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh M, Ms. Cynthia." I pressed myself against the seat feeling the power Cynthia was sending through the bike into my spasming body. I grunted as my orgasm peaked before she stopped at a traffic light.

She sat upright with her feet on the ground and looked over her shoulder, grinning. "You horny little slut, I can't believe you couldn't wait one more minute. We're thirty seconds from my gate and you cum all over my seat. You're gonna lick the seat clean and then I'll see if anymore punishment will be needed."

"I'm sorry Cynthia..."

"What did you call me?"

"Ms. Cynthia!" I corrected myself.

The light changed, and we rode about 300 yards to a gated entry and turned in. She entered the code and we drove into an arched driveway that went to the front of the house and then continued to the exit gate. It was a beautiful large estate with royal palms in front and great arched doorway.

She stopped and waited for me to climb off before shutting it down and kick standing it. Then she turned toward me and slid her hand to the back of my neck and pulled me to her. "You nearly made me cum in my pants you little..." She kissed me hard and passionately panting through her nose as she penetrated my mouth with her tongue.

After a moment she released me and ordered me to turn around. When I did, she pulled the dress tie string on the back of my dress and slid the straps off my shoulders as she began kissing my neck. The dress dropped straight to the ground and I was completely naked in her driveway except for my stacked heeled Louis Vuittons.

She wrapped her hands around me and gripped my breasts firmly. "These are mine." She kissed my neck and slid a hand down my belly and cupped my pussy. "This is mine until you pay your debt."

"Yes Ms. Cynthia!" I panted.

"Now clean off my seat you little slut!"

I did as commanded and her hands gripped both my ass cheeks. "These are mine too." I nodded as I licked my juices off the seat. She kneaded my ass rubbing a thumb against my sphincter rather roughly. "You will do whatever I tell you until your debt is paid. Understood?"

"Yes Ms. Cynthia." I replied and finished the seat.

"Kick off those shoes and I want you to remain naked and available at all times until you settle your debt to my complete satisfaction."

I did as commanded and left my dress and shoes lying in the driveway. I followed her into the house eyes fixed on those jeans and round beautiful buns. I did notice my bags sitting in the foyer as I followed her to the living room.

She backed up to the sofa and looked at me smiling as I approached her completely exposed. She shook her head slowly, eyeing me head to toe. "Scrumptious."

She held out her hands and I took them, allowing her to pull me close. She held my hands out to the side of our hips pulling me against her. My naked breast pushed against her blouse. Our fingers interlocked and she pulled my hands down and outward bringing me closer

She tilted her head, kissed me softly and released my hands. I brought my hand up her back and gripped her shoulders as her hand caressed my ass. I felt like I could kiss her forever but needed to get her out of those clothes. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Can I please get you out..."

"Oh, hi Mrs. Garcia. You may go. I have things well in hand. Thank you."

I looked over to see a young Hispanic woman smiling a wry smile. "Good night Ms. Liebert. Pleasure to meet you Ms. Carmichael." She walked into the kitchen and apparently out through the garage.

"May I please help you out of those clothes Ms. Cynthia?"

She gripped my head with both hands. "Yes, you may Ms. Carmichael." She kissed me as I unbuttoned her blouse. When I reached her last button, I gripped the halves of her shirt front and pulled the blouse tails out of her pants. She released my face and lowered her arms so I could slide it off her shoulders.

While we continued to kiss, I reached around and pushed the blouse down her back, and she pulled her hands through. I quickly moved to her rear braw clasp and pulled it off. She put her arms around me and pulled me close, pressing our breasts together.

I slid my hands to her thick belt and pried it free. I tugged it through her belt loops and pulled it off.

"I'll take that Ms. Carmichael." She pulled it from my hand. "I may need to remind you of your obligation."

I slid down to my knees with a pause to kiss her soft full breasts. I unbuttoned her jeans.

"You now owe me five orgasms before you may cum." She was quiet for a moment and continued. "But as part of your punishment I think we need to raise that to seven."

I wined as I worked her zipper down.

"Do you think that's too harsh Ms. Carmichael?

I nodded and pulled the flaps of her jean apart peeling them down. "Would you prefer the belt on that sweet little ass of yours?"

I did not respond, afraid of what she might do. I worked the jeans past her ass and down her legs, taking her panties with them. When I finally cleared her knees, I realized I forgot her boots. I pulled the tight pant legs up over the black thick soled ankle boots. She sat on the back of the couch and raised one foot at a time while I slid them off and removed her ankle socks. I kissed the top of each foot as she smiled down at me.

I worked the pants off and there she was naked before me. I stood on my knees face to face with her shave little slit. It was just a perfect little slit and from my vantage point I could see the curve of her buns through her thigh gap curving out and away from the bottom of her crack.

My hands gripped her hips and I looked at her beautiful body before me. Her belly was smooth with a hint of muscular abs peeking out. Her belly button was a cute round innie. Her hips curve out and she had almost no tan line. With her bush completely shaved her pussy looked tiny. Her inner labia were completely within her crack. The tip of her slit widened just slightly. The little gap seemed perfect for my tongue tip to wiggle in and find her stiff little clit.

"Ms. Cynthia, you are so beautiful, even your little pussy is perfect. I could get lost just looking at you." The little semi circles of her ass cheeks reminded me of that world class ass, and I knew where to start. "Ms. Cynthia can I please touch your ass and kiss that sweet little pussy."

She moaned softly and stood tall with her legs slightly spread. My hands drifted around her backside gripping her firm round buns. "Oh my, that ass..." My tongue extended down below her slit as my nose touched her pelvis. I contacted the bottom of her slit with my tongue tip and pulled it up her length. When I reached the little gap, my tongue tip pushed in. Her little button stiffened quickly as my tongue tease it.

"Mmmm, Ms. Carmichael, where have you been my pet? It has been far too long." She stoked my hair.

I pulled her buns hard toward me and extended my tongue, lapping at her bitter sweet wetness. Her scent made my heart race and pussy tingle. The feel of my tongue between her labia, was heaven on earth. I looked up at her. "I love tasting you Ms. Cynthia and your scent makes my body tingle everywhere." I stuck my tongue out as she watched me lean in slowly snaking my tongue between her soft warm lips.

She released my head and let her arms dangle, gently swaying back and forth. She whispered, eyes closed, with a look of ecstasy on her face. "I love a woman who pays her debts. Uuuummmmmm, I love what you do to me Leasie." She whimpered hips vibrating. I continued to lap at her slit, kiss and suck her clit and tongue her some more.

She rolled her hips in tiny little vibrating thrust. "Ohhhhh Leeeeaaaassssssiiiieeee!

I loved how her buns were a perfect handful with my fingers spread. I gripped them hard and shoved my face against her hot pussy and thrust my tongue at her steaming sweet cunt. I could feel her juices flooding my tongue and face and continued drink her in. My heart raced as her excitement grew.

Her body stiffened and as her juices flowed. "Leassie! Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh!" She squealed in rapid bursts like a choo-choo train.

She held me hard against her and I kept my head and tongue in constant motion in her silky warm cunt as her cum flooded my mouth. The feeling of her body convulsing completely at my mercy was a feeling of overwhelming power and excitement.

As orgasm number one passed, I licked her clean clinging with both hands to her incredible buns. Eventually she pulled me up, gripped my head with both hands and stunned me as she licked her cum off my chin and continued across my lips and part of my cheek. "Uhm, Yummy." She said kissing me deeply. "Let me show you the bedroom Ms. Carmichael."

"Let me get my bag..."

"You won't be needing clothes Ms. Carmichael." She stated matter of factly.

"I have other items we may need. Ms. Cynthia." I said seductively.

"Humph, OK then! Your first payment has been received. Only six more..." She walked toward the bedroom.

"Please Ms. Cynthia, it should be four more." I pulled a small leather bag from my suitcase and followed her to the bedroom.

"So, you would prefer the alternate punishment Ms. Carmichael?

"No please..."

"Ok then, you will need to make me cum six more times before you've earned the right to cum again. I'm sure that won't be more than three days." She yawned. It's been a long day already. Do you think we should call it a night and start again tomorrow?"

"No please. What's the other punishment exactly?" I asked desperately.

"Five lashed on that precious little ass and we'll remove one orgasm from your debt." Said Cynthia.

I thought for a moment looking at her standing naked before me. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to feel her, naked against me and kiss every inch of her. My pussy was wet and tingling and I knew I would do anything to please her... Anything to get some relief. Her touch was more powerful than any drug. I recalled how easily she made me cum in that conference room with just her fingers...

"Come here Ms. Carmichael, lay on the bed with your ass up and feet on the floor. I think a good spanking is in order. I'll be right back." She went to the living room.

I laid on the bed, ass up with elbows out and hands on my chin. My ass hung on the edge of the bed and toes on the floor. I could not believe I was submitting myself for a spanking and getting wetter by the second.

"Aren't you a good pet, ready and willing to be corrected..." She said happily. I could see her shadow pacing back and forth behind me. "I could look at your cute little ass all day Leasie." She put a foot between my ankles and bounced it side to side off my feet. "Spread those sexy little legs."

As I spread them wide, she stepped in between my legs and began caressing my ass. "Look at the pretty pink wet pussy all ready for me... You seem to have issues taking instruction outside the workplace Ms. Carmichael and I'm afraid this could get out of hand. We really need to nip this problem in the buns." Her bare hand slapped my right cheek sending a sting in my ass and tingle in my clit. "You were told not to cum weren't you Ms. Carmichael?" A second slap hit my left cheek.

I squawked, more from pleasure than pain. "Yet you came on my seat didn't you slut!" Her belt thumped on the bed next to me as she whipped it hard onto the. Mattress.

"Yes, I'm sorry Ms. Cynthia, you excite me so much..." Her hand caressed my ass again and slid between my legs touching my pussy. A finger slid in. "Your little slut cunt is soaked again Ms. Carmichael!" Her finger slipped out and the belt cracked my left cheek.

"Ah!" I squeaked. Whack! It hit my right cheek. "Ah!" I was enjoying it. Two fingers went in and slid slowly in and out. "Please Ms. Cynthia..."

"You horny little slut! Your little slut cunt is just gushing. I can't believe this!"

Her fingers slid in and out and I rocked my hips fucking her fingers powerless to stop myself. She made me lose control completely and I loved it. "Please Ms. Cynthia." I repeated and she pulled out again.

Whack! Whack! Whack! she brought the belt hard across my bare ass. I was shocked and unable to scream as the speed and force of the belt seemed to cause a slight delay in my senses. A sharp stinging pain erupted in my buns after a few seconds that intensified with each second that past. My eyes watered and my ass seemed to be steaming with heat.

"Now that I have your attention Ms. Carmichael, I need you to crawl up here so I can put you over my knee. "She sat next to me on the end of bed and tapped the top of her thighs with her palms.

As commanded, I crawled up and laid face down with my pelvis over her thighs. She had placed the belt on the bed beside her and my upper body actually covered it. I pulled it all the way under me as I laid down, hoping to keep it out of sight and out of mind.

The fire in my ass was still intensifying from the three powerful swats. I hoped the first two lashes counted toward the five because two more like the last three was a terrifying thought.

"Are you going to follow instructions from now on Ms. Carmichael?"

"Yes, mam I promise Ms. Cynthia." I whimpered submissively.

She began gently caressing my burning buns. "Such a pretty ass, it's a shame I had to turn it so red. But on the bright side You're now down to five. Twenty-five more lashes and I'll make you cum Leasie." She slid her fingers down my ass and pressed her middle finger between my labia. "Ummm, you are so warm and soft Ms. Carmichael..."

It felt so good, I moaned trying to imagine what twenty-five more lashes would feel like. "Oh, I just love touching your wet little slut cunt." She slid in two fingers and my ass raised up to meet her. "You like having me inside you, don't you?" I nodded and whimpered. "You want me to make you cum again don't you Slut!" She shoved them in deep.

"Yes, please Fuck me Ms. Cynthia!" I yelled fucking her fingers.

"Hand me the belt Ms. Carmichael." She said calmly.

I pulled it out from under me and handed it back to her.

"Do you still want to cum Ms. Carmichael?" She took the belt from me with her left-hand finger fucking me with her right.

"Yes, please Ms. Cynthia, you feel so good inside me!" I was flailing my hips fucking her fingers like a dog in heat.

"And you're willing to endure your punishment Ms. Carmichael?" She asked, slipped her fingers out and rubbed my ass with her sticky fingers.

"Yes please Ms. Cynthia." I wanted her back inside me.

"Ready?" she moved her hand from my ass, and I heard the belt shuffling in her hands. I closed my eyes and braced.

Then, she tossed the belt and it thumped on the floor as her hand caressed my ass again. "Such a pretty ass. I just can't do it. I think you've shown your obedience, but I want to set a few ground rules ok?" Her middle finger slid back inside me as she caressed my ass with her left hand.

"Yes." I gasped

"Good, I want you naked and available all weekend, agreed." The second finger went in.

"Oh, yes." I squealed and nodded.

"You are my pet and you will service me whenever I ask, however I want, agreed?" A third finger went in.

"Oh God Yes, Ms. Cynthia. Any, ah! Anything you want."

"Oh, my that's tight Ms. Carmichael..."

I gyrated my hips faster and faster. She gripped my ponytail with her left hand and pulled my head back. "You need to calm down, Ms. Carmichael. It's not time yet."

She pulled out of me and rubbed my ass again slowly caressing it all over. I raised my ass in the air, chasing her fingers.

"Such a hungry little slut cunt you have Ms. Carmichael. What is it you want?"

"I want to feel you inside of me Ms. Cynthia. I want to make love to you and taste that sweet pussy..." She gripped my left cheek and slid her finger back in between my wet labia. "Oh, Cynth, Ms. Cynthia!" She slapped my ass with her hand.

"That's better, I am Ms. Cynthia whenever we are together. Good girl." She patted my ass and caressed it again.

Her finger went back into my steaming slut cunt and I moaned with pleasure. Then she pulled out and drug her wet finger between my cheeks and tickled my asshole gently. I was startled by the sensation and pressed my ass in the air again. Suddenly she plunged her pointer finger in, and I yelled in pain.

"Ah!" I froze and she shoved it knuckle deep and began moving it slowly in and out.

No one had ever touched me there and it was a bizarre mix of pleasure and pain. I soon found myself pushing my ass to meet her finger. Next, she worked her middle and ring finger into my pussy.

"Oh my God, Ms. Cynthiaaaaaa!" I howled.

She kept the grip on my ponytail. "You like it in your asshole don't you Slut!"

"Oh God... I do!" I pulled my knees under me and raised my ass in the air.

Her fingers in both holes was like nothing I had ever felt. She seemed to fill be completely

"You're a nasty little slut Ms. Carmichael!" Her fingers were pounding me.

"Yes, please fuck me Ms. Cynthia... Oh God that feels so good!" I was rocking my body with my chin on the bed ass in the air bent over her lap.

She added her pinky finger into my pussy, and I could feel my orgasm building. "Are you my nasty little slut Leasie?"

"Oh God yes! I'm your nasty little slut!" I nearly howled as she held my head back pulling on my ponytail.

"Do you like that in your asshole Leasie?"

"Yes! I, I, love, it, in my, ass, hole!" I yelled in broken gasps. Her fingers pounded me at incredible speed. "Oh God, fuck mmmmmeeeeeeee Ms. Cyn, thi, a"

"This is my asshole isn't it Ms. Carmichael?"

"Yes!"

"And my pussy?"

"Yes!" I screamed blissfully. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm, all, y, yours Ms. Cynthia!"

Her fingers continued their relentless motion as my mouth opened wide wailing with pleasure. "Cum for me, my nasty little slut!" She commanded.

My body convulsed in a wave of pleasure that only Cynthia Liebert could induce. The intensity of the tingling pleasure of my ass and pussy being stimulated simultaneously was paralyzing. My body tensed as pleasure pulsed from my ass and gushing cunt to my nipples and on to the hairs on the back of my neck.

"Oh, fuck you turn me on Leasie!" She panted.

Saliva ran down my chin from my gaping mouth as the overwhelming wave of pleasure pulsed through my pussy. I felt faint from the intensity. Her fingers were so warm and stiff, pounding me relentlessly. The stimulation was all consuming and my body was completely under her control. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe, I felt frozen in complete ecstasy.

My lungs suddenly came to life and pulled in a deep refreshing breath followed by a high-pitched scream of pleasure. My orgasm began to subside, my hips quaked, and my legs weakened spreading out lowerning my ass. I collapsed onto her lap and my right leg slid off the end of the bed. I laid there panting, foot on the floor, legs spread as her fingers moved slowly in and out.

"Do you feel better my pet?" She released my pony tail and I nodded, eyes closed and right cheek resting on the bed. Her fingers continued to fill both holes. "Are you ready to return the favor, Ms. Carmichael?"

"Yes please." I sighed.