The Protégé Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to make it clear. I am not upset, or angry. I just want to make sure we will always be friends. I'm leaving tonight on a business trip and with your travels, we will have time to take a step back and evaluate.

Love You,

Stacey

My mind raced but as I thought about it, she was probably right. We both have had massive change in our lives and now would not be a good time to completely upend our friendship. But I did have to smile as I replayed last night in my mind. Damn she felt good!

I sent her a text.

Me: Got your note. Last night was amazing, but you are probably right. Are we OK?

Stacey: It was amazing. So is our friendship. We are definitely OK. :)

Me: Thanks for being my friend! Gotta go, late for work!

Stacey: Naughty girl!

I breathed a sigh of relief, optimistic that Stacey and I were ok. I showered and rushed to work.

The next four weeks was a torturous whirlwind of work and pent up lustful energy. The first night in the apartment was torture. I returned home at 9:00 PM to the aftermath of the previous night. My bed a was in shambles, Stacey's scent still on my sheets. I found myself nose to the bed breathing her in.

"Stop it!" I yelled to myself. I scooped of the sheets and put them in the wash machine. I cleaned up the wine bottles and glasses. My reflection in the mirror brought back the image of her naked before me, watching herself cum from my touch.

I walked away trying to stop the flow of images in my head. The sight of Cynthia in those jeans, my first conscious thought of wanting her. The magic diamond between her ass and thighs when she sun bathed on her patio. The triangle above Stacey's glorious ass, connecting the dots between her dimples and ass crack. All those images of the women on the beach in Italy.

I finished cleaning up and opened my lap top reviewing the demo of the LVMH web site. This would become my refuge in the coming weeks. Burying myself in work was the only way to stop the barrage of lust filled images.

That first evening I was wrapping up a little after midnight when the personal cell phone chimed with a text from Cynthia. It was a picture of her in a red lace bra and panty laying on the bed in a seductive pose.

Cynthia: Woke up thinking of you.

She looked amazing. Her breasts pushing out the top of the bra and her flat belly and cute little belly button begging for my tongue. Her hair looked flawless. "Just woke up?" I said to myself. "Right."

Me: How about we forget your restrictions on me and have a phone call?

Cynthia: No chance sweetie. You owe me four first.

Me: Four weeks is torture! Going to bed!

Cynthia: No touchy

Me: Good Night :(

I found myself staring at the picture far too long. Eventually I managed to get to sleep.

From then on, I threw myself into work sixteen hours per day. I convinced Maurice and Russell to stay with me during the Australia and New Zealand swing, even though there was no language barrier. They helped keep me occupied and out of trouble. I made sure they joined me on the beach to provide a distraction for my wondering eyes during the weekend R&R.

All things considered I felt much better about my level of control by the end of the four weeks. Stacey and I kept in touch mainly by text and talked once per week. We really never talked about that night, which, I think, made us both happy. I did my best to keep communication and conversation with Cynthia, purely professional. I tried to keep them during business hours on her end so she would be less likely to get off track.

As the timing approached and we began to plan the logistics of getting together, Cynthia began to turn up the heat. I would finish up my Australian trip on a Thursday evening and fly Friday morning. That would give us the weekend in West Palm, then I would spend three days in Miami and have a one-day cruise before returning Thursday evening. I would meet her again Friday morning in West Palm Beach for a three-day weekend.

The morning of my departure I received a text.

Cynthia: Remember, you owe me four.

Me: Don't worry. I plan on paying you back in full, mind blowing, earth shaking magnitude Ms. Cynthia.

Cynthia: Payment in full up front.

Me: I will pay from the front, side, back or upside down. However, you prefer.

Cynthia: I'll be thinking about that all day. Hurry!

The jet had to refuel in LA before continuing to Miami. I left Sydney Friday morning at 10:00 AM. They are 14 hours ahead and I arrived 23 hours later at 9:00PM in West Palm. I tried to sleep on the flights, but anticipation was high. I managed to get a couple hours on each flight, but Jet lag was hitting me when I reached Miami. I texted her upon arrival.

Me: On the ground.

Cynthia: Out front.

When I stepped out I could barely breath when I saw here standing with her back to me wearing those fucking blue jeans. Exactly as I remembered, painted on, carrying half way up her ass crack. Here round firm buns were possibly the sexist sight I have ever seen. Her wide leather belt strained downward in the center from the pull of her belt loop. Her ass cheeks formed a perfect smile as they met the back of her legs.

I got close without her noticing and sat my bags down. Then I snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear as my hand reach the inverted V between her ass cheeks. I slid my hand down and between her legs, palms up. "You rotten little tease. I told you what those jeans do to me and you wore them anyway. I cannot be responsible for my actions."

I pushed her hair aside and kissed her neck from behind rubbing her ass and pussy through those jeans. She tilted her head and exposed her neck freely. I didn't care who saw and when I breathed her perfume my pussy was engulfed with warm wetness immediately. "Soiled my panties in thirty seconds." I thought to myself as I kissed and fondled her freely.

"Missed me a little?" she joked. She had a skin tight black short sleeved button-down shirt and was standing in front of a black and white Suzuki crotch rocket. Her hands were on it as if it were hers. But she could not have come pick me up on this. What about my bags? It looked brand new and had an R with GSX under it. It was a crotch rocket for sure. One of the racing bikes where the driver practically lays on their stomach while driving.

I wanted to slip my left hand in her blouse and...

She spun around and hugged me and slid her hands to my ass. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately. After as long moment of, what's the right word? Enthusiastic kissing, she seemed to recall we were in public and pulled away. She held both of my hands between us, took a step back and looked me up and down.

"Damn Leasie, you look... Stunning." She smiled and her pale blue eyes smiled too. The black blouse formed to her breasts perfectly, and her nipples press against the tight fabric begging for attention.

I was wearing a sleeveless V-neck handkerchief sun dress I picked up in Australia. I had not seen anything quite like it. It had a deep v neck with a six-inch-wide lace trim on each side of the v. The lace would be best described resembling and antique white table runner. The back was a low-cut v without the trim with a tie string across my upper back that held the dress onto my shoulders.

The dress was a black fabric with a red and white floral pattern. It got the handkerchief name from the cut of the hem. It resembled a folded bandana. There was a point at each knee and an inverted V in front that exposed just a bit of my inner thighs. It also V 'd up on the sides with a point hanging down on either side in back just outside my knees. The inverted V in back also provided a peek at my thighs.

I hated the color on the rack but when I put it on with my black hair and tanned skin, it just clicked. The parts of my body that peeked through made me feel sexy. The look in her eyes let me know she agreed. To top it off I was braless.

"Turn around and let me see the back." I turned and stopped. The dress puffed out and settled back against my legs. She traced the outline of the open back and then traced the line of the tie string and lingered at the bow." So, if I pulled this, I could slide the shoulder straps and this pretty dress would just drop to the ground?"

Another wave of excitement shot through me. What she didn't know was I purchased some thong panties to go with the dress. Normally I hated the but floss. But for Cynthia, normal thought went out the window.

She waved to a young man standing next to a car. As I turned to look, I could see the wide-eyed puppy dog look on his face. He apparently had much enjoyed the show we just put on for him. "Can you pleased get Ms. Carmichael's bags and take them to the house. She'll be riding with me."

She turned back to me. "Are you ready Leasie?" She tapped the seat the seemed hand out in space above the rear tire with nothing to hold me on in back.

The look of apprehension on my face was apparent. I rode on a motorcycle with my uncle when I was 14. We went around the block and nearly got hit by a car that was not paying attention. I never got back on and have never had the urge to do so. "No helmets?" I whimpered.

She gripped my shoulder. "Trust me sweetie, you're gonna love the wind in your hair." She pulled me toward the bike. "Have you ever ridden one of these before?"

"Ah, No!" I said terrified.

"It's ok Leasie, really. I will get on first. When I tell you ok, you will put your foot right there, and throw your leg over the back and put your sweet little ass right there." She tapped the tiny seat hanging out in the air. "You should put your hands around my waist and put your chin on my shoulder and then when I tell you. put your heels in the stirrups, and we are ready."

She climbed on grabbed the handle bar straightened it and put out her right hand. "Climb on sweetie."

Terrified, I took her hand and climbed on. As I did so, it occurred to me that a sun dress is not the ideal clothing for riding the back of a crotch rocket. I was extremely nervous my skirt would get caught in the rear wheel and pull me to my death. I tucked my skirt in between my thighs and the seat and put a bear hug on Cynthia.

She brought the bike upright and started it. "Feet in?"

I found the stirrups and pressed my feet in. We leaned uncomfortably far forward, and it felt like my knees were practically at my chin. When she hit the gas, I screamed and hugged her tighter. Thank God the airport speed limit was so slow. It did give me a moment to get the feel of it.

"How are you doing sweetie?" She asked confidently.

"OK so far," I did like the wind in my hair and getting to cling on to her like a back pack wasn't so bad. I did smell her perfume which always got me going.

"That's good, just relax and breath. You will really love it."

We turned on Southern Blvd and she sped up sending a vibration through my seat, directly to my lady parts. The forward Leaning position on the crotch rocket did have it's good point. "Holy Shit Cynthia I can feel that in my clit. I think Mr. Happy has met his match."

"There's my horny little slut." She smiled.

As we picked up speed, I could feel my skirt blowing up in the back. "Although this dress and a thong, might not have been the best clothing choice."

"A thong? How did I miss that?" She laughed.

Next, we turned onto I-95 and she unleashed. I have no idea how fast we were going but it felt like 200 miles per hour. In reality we were just keeping up with traffic. My skirt back crawled up my back completely exposing my thonged ass. Fortunately, we got off the freeway quickly and turned on Okeechobee Boulevard toward the Beach. But not before a few honks from random cars and a few comments and whoops from a jeep full of young men with the top down.

We arrived at the Beach and she held the bike until I dismounted and then she leaned it on the kick stand and got off. "Right this way Ms. Carmichael."

She walked toward the beach and my eyes were drawn immediately to her incredible ass. She seemed to walk with an exaggerated sway, but it may have just been the fit of those jeans that made it appear that way. They fit so tight but her firm ass was perfectly round and seemed to be trying to burst free. They road up and separated her cheeks with a curvaceous V that begged for my touch again. With each step the bottom of her cheek formed a perfect little smile as her ass clenched.

The thick leather belt had a series of little holes with metal rings crimped inside. Her center belt loop pulled the thick belt down as her buns stained the enforced leather.

"Damn Cynthia, those jeans should be illegal. I can't stop looking at that ass. I just want to drop to my knees and bite it!"

"Amen!" Said a young male voice off to my side. "Holy shit!"

Cynthia kept walking, unfazed. I kept focused on that ass, so tight, so small, yet bulbously substantial. Her black shirt fit her form like skin with not even the slightest roll anywhere around the tight leather belt. She had incredible genetics, but she was also a relentless physical fitness junkie. I was jealous, horny, totally in awe of her beauty and in complete disbelief that she wanted me.

She stopped at a blanket and picnic basket with a wine bottle and glasses on a tray. There was a young lady standing next to it. "Thank you, Katie, would you please come back in thirty minutes?"

She stopped at the foot of the blanket looked at me, smiled, and turned to look at the moonlight over the water. I wanted us to see this, but I must say, you are far more breath taking. My heart raced as she looked me in the eye and leaned in for a kiss. Her wavy blonde hair highlighted her face beautifully.

When our lips touched everything else faded into the background. I wrapped my arms around her, and we melted together. Her lips were warm and soft, and her tongue slipped into my mouth. We kissed passionately sending a pulse of warm wetness through my pussy. My hands slid down her sides and back past that straining belt to those amazing buns.

The obnoxious young men gave a couple more whoops and a round of applause. When I started to react, Cynthia hugged me tighter and thrust her tongue deeper into my mouth. I got the message and began to squeeze those buns again. Her right hand slid up my left thigh under the handkerchief dress around my bare ass. Her left hand quickly slid to my right cheek.

She moaned as she kissed me, and I probed her mouth with my tongue deeper and faster letting her know I approved. She removed her right hand as I slid mine into her back pocket. Oh God her ass was tight.

She slid her right hand down the front of my thigh and found the inverted V in the front of my skirt and brought her hand up my bare thigh to the front of my thong. As her hand hit home, I moaned and broke the kiss. "Please don't I can't take it. I'll cum in my panties right here." I said loud enough for a comment from the lingering young men.

"Yes, do it." He groaned.

Cynthia completely ignored them and looked me in the eye grinning. "As much as I want that. "You owe me four before you may cum again." She said as her middle finger pressed between my labia like a hotdog in a wet silk covered bun. "You have soiled your panties again Ms. Carmichael. I am going to have to confiscate them."

I whimpered and trembled nearly ready to cum, breathed a big sigh of relief when she pulled back her finger, still kneading my ass with he left hand. I would not have been able to hold out. She sucked the finger seductively and moaned. "Mmmmmm." She pulled it out and said. "You've soaked right through, you horny little slut... Delicious." She gave me another deep tongue swirling kiss.

Then she dropped to her knees and slid both hands under my dress and up my hips. Next, she gripped the string of my thong and pulled them slowly down. One of the young men chirped up. "Oh my God." In a squeaky voice like he was in pain.

Somehow, the fact that they were watched combined with Cynthia's complete focus on me, apparently not even cognoscente of their presence, made me all the more excited.

"These panties are mine now and you will remember you owe me four orgasms before you may cum for me again." The panties were at my knees and coming into view of the onlookers.

"I can help with that Miss." Said one of the voices.

"You did refrain from masturbating since our last session, correct?"

Thinking quickly, I replied. "I haven't cum in four weeks Ms. Cynthia. I wanted to make myself cum every day thinking of you."

I stood there looking down in her eyes as she continued in a serious tone. "If you fail to pay your debt first I will have to punish you, understood?" I nodded and stepped out of my pantie.

"Punish me please." Said one of the voices. Cynthia continued to ignore them and stood back up.

As she did, she brought her hand back to my oozing slit and drug her finger, splitting my labia again. I gasped and looked desperately in her eyes, trembling. "I don't care how wet and hot your little pussy feels, you don't cum until I tell you Ms. Carmichael."

She stopped with her finger tip on my clit and wiggled it slowly. At the same time, she brought the panties to her nose with her left hand and continued to torture me with her right. Her eyes closed as she took a slow steady sniff. "Oh Ms. Carmichael, Mmmmmmmm."

"Oh God." Whined one of the young men.

Cynthia leaned in and kissed me, giving my lips a quick brush of her tongue. "Ms. Carmichael, I had hoped for some romantic time in the moonlight this evening..." Her finger slid down my slit and into my screaming wet cunt. "But I feel there are more urgent matters that need attending..." I moaned and nodded. "This section of beach is usually quite private after dark, but not this evening unfortunately. Shall we go to my house and work on your payment plan?" I nodded. "Good then let's go someplace more discrete." She said loud enough for the audience to hear.

As she strutted away, it occurred to me, all the thought she put into our beach blanket moonlight picnic and we never even sat down. One look at her ass as she walked away, and I knew the beach, with an audience was not where I wanted to be. I looked at the horny young men and smiled. "She is all mine boys. You have a great evening. I know I will!"

It was a warm steamy night in south Florida and my body tingled all over in anticipation of it getting hotter and steamer. I watched her ass flexing in those jeans and followed drooling like a Pavlovian dog. She climbed on the bike and bobbed her head for me to come closer.

I walked closer, overwhelmed by how sexy she looked sitting on the bike with her blond hair hanging down her black blouse. Her breasts strained the buttons and her ass bulged against the black leather seat. When her hungry blue eyes met mine, I leaned it for a kiss. Her lips parted to meet mine, and I hesitated barely brushing lips before lashing at her with my tongue.

"Ms. Carmichael, would you please take the bitch seat so I can get you home and put that slutty little tongue to work." She thrust her tongue in my mouth and pulled back.

A wave of wetness flowed through my hungry pussy. I loved the thought of being her pet. No one else has ever had such an effect on me. I climbed on and hugged her waist tightly and settled onto the seat. My wet pussy pushed against the warm leather separating my labia as I leaned forward.

"Oh my God, Cynthia. I think I just soiled you seat. I want you so much," I whispered in her ear.

"You little tease, you're gonna pay you debt tonight." She started the bike and I squealed as the vibration hit my clit.

"Oh fuck, I feel that in my clit!"

"Don't even think about it slut you will pay your debt in full tonight. Understand?" She gave it some gas and we motored on.