All Comments on 'The Psychiatrist Ch. 03: The Next Day'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You ignored the fact that she was raped, you bothering idiot.

I get that writing erotica is kinda new for you but any woman who wakes up, not knowing what happened but her pussy is full of cum, her throat is sore and she’s tender to touch, knows she’s been fucked.

It doesn’t take a ducking genius to figure out she was raped and then you make her a whore by paying her?

The fuck is wrong with you? No, really. I want to know. We’re you dropped on your head as a child? Did mommy not hug you enough? Did your sister catch you jerking your pathetic dick in her used underwear? Because I’m scratching my head trying to figure out exactly how you think a woman, never mind a Christian woman who even wore a purity ring, is going to react to being raped by thinking of all the bills she could pay off!

Go fuck yourself and your piece of shit story as well.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

"you sitting in a chair tied hand and foot and cumming all over yourself is just too funny."

Because a husband getting off on watching his wife being gang-raped is like the funniest thing ever, right?

No, not really.

1* for this cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

So I read all three chapters. I realize you've probably written the entire story, and it is a story. Not especially believable, but then we are talking about fantasies. So any glossing over with plot, believeability, not to mention if anyhhing like this really happened she wouldn't have been so accepting of tbe money, and he seemed a bit callous telling her exactly how the money She Earned was going to be spent. Be that as it may she really needs to have herself tested for STD's. Instead of a bath that washed away evidence she should have gotten a rape kit. But this is fantasy and we here are here for the story. Just know that we also want believeability to some extent as well. Its hard when you are dealing with chaaracters with such strict morals and they become OK with something so forgien to their character so quickly. People just don't react like that, not even in fantasys. Perhaps the Doctor should have given her a post-hypnotic suggestion to either forget or Not continued her rape with the two young guys while he watched but hypnotised the husband as well?

I'll read th next chapters to see where this going but maybe get an editor to help with issues like these.

Thanx 4 the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is the dumbest piece of crap I've ever read. Chuck should have had a .45 caliber attitude adjustment before the sun rose, and the same with the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still a hard no

I have to admit I’m a little curious did you have the ability to make any changes to this chapter after feedback from the earlier submissions, or was it already sent off for publication?

Even though this chapter has him showing her that he still loves her and finds her attractive it’s still a massive fail. She’s going to feel like a whore and given that he took the money there’s no way they can go ahead and press charges now.

I don’t know how to say it any clearer it’s not a story about a bet gone awry it’s a rape story, in case you’re still unsure then no that isn’t sexy. It’s almost as though you have no understanding of the emotional trauma that both of them are going to go through. Even though he got a hard on that’s an unwanted physiological response (unless he really does get off on rape) he should have explained himself better or not mentioned it at all. Saying he came in his pants is likely to let her think that he approved of the situation.

From a literary standpoint your writing style comes across as quite dry, I didn’t notice much in the way of spelling or grammatical errors. The 1 star rating is due to the appalling plot concept.

Tess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why not go to the cops instead of home?

I didn't comment on the other chapters but hopefully this is done. This is non consent even though she made a "bet". This story could have been much better had the guy taken it the other way where he drives his wife to the hospital, tells of the rape, gets the cops involved, and then maybe go revenge story on the other guys or he can still end happily ever after but of course there would have to be counseling etc.

I know it is a fantasy sex story but you have to have some tie into reality. Even if we accept the hypnotism no loving husband will be so calm and tell his wife he will golf with one of the rapist. No women, especially as conservative as she is, would accept being taken advantage of like that for all that sex. Lastly, if she does feel it is rape, I as a man have NO IDEA how traumatized she would be. No way will she calmly sit out on the patio with hubby and just giggle and say oh boy we paid off my mini van.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
Please forgive me but...

I sometimes am a numbers junkie. According to chapter one Rob left the bar at 10pm. He left his home at 1:30am and got back to Lou's at 1:50am where he was knocked out for five minutes. He was tied up when he came back around and Chuck started to tell him about Hollies evening. Jim comes back in and tells Rob that all tavern bets need to be paid at which time he brings two young guys that haven't had the shot at Holly yet.

As Rob watches Holly take the tow young studs he gets excited and cum's in his pants. All the guys feel bad and drop a $1000 each. Blood money is a bad thing.

Now back to my ask for forgiveness The festivities didn't start until just before Rob got back at 1:50am and were done by 2:30am so in my mathematical mind she spent 30 total minutes fucking the crowd for $6000, that would mean she was a $12,000 and hour whore. That has to be the highest paid whore in history.

As Rob thought about all this while still tied up in chapter two he made the comment.'The one thing I did know for certain was nothing like this could ever happen without me being present and it it ever did again there is no way I was going to be tied up'. So now that she has been to Paris (just joking, make that Disneyland) he plans to do it again (how do you spell Cuck or Pimp).

You have five more chapters planed, who many ways can you fuck up Jennies upbringing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know you know this but...

... the $500 dollar bills are with more than double that amount. They have more then 10 grand in their hands.

I’m still waiting for the twist to come out but for now this is a weak story about a wife who gets raped and her submissive husband who needs to watch her being abused (or needs to remind himself of her being abused) for him get an erection.

Perhaps it’s time for subby hubby to reuse the commands he learned and whore his wife out for more money. She would be one of the best rides at Disney. And the daughter, although 10, could at least get a glimpse of her future...perhaps in Tomorrowland?

mcbsmcbsalmost 5 years ago

When the author has the husband getting turned on by his wife's gangbang, the author has degenerated into willing cuck territory. It's time to bring this story to a close. There's no excuse for five more chapters of this bull shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Eight chapters

You said there would be eight chapters. So that means you have to come up with six more increasingly escalating rape fantasies. You is definitely in need of a psychiatrist yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SO he's okay that she was basically raped?

And then got paid for it? That has to be the dumbest plot line EVER!

Just awful writing.

1 star

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 5 years ago
no thanks...

Rape, assault and battery, husband stupid enough to leave wife there, no consequences for a doctor that broke countless laws, and no pursuit of charges against the culprits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wondering

Unless I missed it, nothing has been mentioned about pregnancy or STD's that may have raised it ugly head during her hypnotic gangbang. Also there seems to be no urgency to get checked out after the GB., just seems odd especially after her finding

all that cum dripping out of her.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
Go Away

This garbage on this site need to be sorted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty stupid idea. No police? No rape kit and STD checkup?

I know, I know, its just a plot device to setup the poor dumb shit cuck for his wife becoming the town bike and he cleans up her fucked out pussy when the gang is done with her.

Really, you think three chapters is going to give this fag cuck shit some legitimacy? Oh, yeah, I guess you do.

Obviously there's no IQ test to pass before submitting this ridiculous puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

This is scored too high

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Disappointing

So many ways to take this. I’ll give the rest of the story a chance to play out. But so far very mediocre

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This just keeps getting better and better... NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cuck should have burned the Doc and his ‘buddy’ Chuck’s asses. Terrible story. I had to read it all to actually believe someone could write shit like this.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

The load of shut aint getting any better, still fucking bollocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...