All Comments on 'The Psychiatrist Ch. 04: Proposition'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOL

They must be respectful of you as a person, of me as your husband, and of our marriage.

Seriously?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe this would fly in "Mind Control"?

But the writing and the characters is so bad I think you should pull the story and start over again. The whole story is simply a trainwreck.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

It’s a great story, a little too much talking, but overall really cool and exciting! Can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To believe that these egomaniacal rich guys would allow an obvious blackmail setup is stretching my belief too far.

Never happen!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Much improved

There are no issues with your ability to write. The story-line is a bit of a stretch but... hey, it's your story. I think we know/can guess that she will end up being the subject of a gang bang for both days, wearing a wicked weasle type bikini for day two where she will be having sex with men other than the "Doctors". Either because of what they make her do, or because of her stupid husband trying to put her under and things going all wrong. Still, a huge improvement from Chapter 1. Cheers

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Oh no!!!! Chapter 4!!!

I have already commented on the earlier chapters of this series. Having read this fourth installment, my position is the same. However, now you feel justified in introducing prostitution into the abyssmal mix! You know, prostitution....being paid for sex with others. That appears to be wife Holly's new role. And just to add another sordid layer to this terminally sick submission, you have her husband playing the role of pimp! WillupBoss...I'm begging you...stop doing this! If not for your sake, think of others.

Rw43Rw43almost 5 years ago
You're starting to drag

You've stopped regaling us with details of your wife's beauty, but started regaling us with all the conditions you are loading onto the playtime that your characters clearly want.

Your descriptions of sex with your overcharged, freed-from-inhibitions honey can now fit into one phrase at the beginning of a paragraph.

Chuck's details were fine, though flawed; not sure how she could unbutton her own blouse, and the doc could unzip her skirt when she had been really looking hot in her little black dress. She must have gone home with hubby, changed clothes, then snuck back to the bar.

Is it any wonder that hubby is going to become addicted to getting his wife hypnobanged? And don't you think it's a little much to be dripping sperm while teaching the elementary Sunday school class?

I know I'm sounding accusatory, because those things haven't happened.

Yet.

Dude, I like fantasy sharing stories as much as the next guy. But when you telegraph the ending, and then make it boring and obnoxious to read, it is simply tiresome.

I hope I'm wrong.

looking4itlooking4italmost 5 years ago

So, if I understand this plot right, you’ve decided to write a willing cuckold story where a couple simply needs an “event” to begin a new lifestyle? And you’ve decided the event needed to be a rape, assault and kidnapping? Wow. Wow. I really don’t know what to say beyond the fact that this story might be trying to set a record for the number of laws and regulations broken to accomplish a storyline. I know they say a person won’t do something under hypnosis that they wouldn’t do when normal control is granted but I do believe pulling a train in the bar was something that she subconsciously wouldn’t be afraid to do, taking control of her ability to choose and making that choice for her is against the law as well as any rules for psychiatry or psychology. This is a disturbing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Dear God ... Look, Clearly You Can Write BUT It’s Still A Horribly Flawed Premise.

I quit reading when I got to the surveillance equipment, it was going reasonably well up until that point aside from them deciding to launch her into a new career as a whore with him pimping her out for either $10,000 or $20,000. I guess his state of arousal made him forget basic maths. He did say $5k from each guy at one point.

You see if you’re going to go ahead as a couple and invite others into your sex life it needs to be similar to this - as in consensual. That’s why this chapter had been an improvement on previous chapters. It would appear that he’s holding a massive grudge against this guy, I would have too buuuuut I would have done it by taking the offered money (let’s call it payment 1) straight to the police and pressed charges.

For an apparently firmly religious woman she’s taking to the prostitution thing remarkably well, miraculous really. He might have got a better result trying the ‘scientific experiment’ approach. She’s even referring to the new gangbang as a job to be done. The blackmail angle is cringeworthy, is he going to break into the shrink’s office and add his wife’s info to the patient register?? Is he going to remember to dispose of the document between him and the shrink, it’s more or less a bill for services to be rendered. How does he expect his wife to react to the blackmail proposal, the other 3 doctors have nothing to worry about by taking it to the police because they haven’t done anything wrong it’s all consensual. I’m damned sure she doesn’t want to go to court for solicitation.

I don’t know the legalities of prostitution in the US but here in the UK it could easily be argued that they’re both at fault https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/offences/living-off-immoral-earnings/

Broadly speaking I don’t have problems with adults fucking other consenting adults but this started as rape and abuse, now it’s moving to prostitution and blackmail. It’s a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion. I’m out.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I call bullshit

conservative loving wife gets raped but recalls much and husband was upset but now for a simple $10K they BOTH get excited and agree to her being a whore. And the way she was HAPPY he agreed shows hypnosis means nothing. She will fuck around for any reason at all.

I couldn't finish. I just skimmed a bit and called it off. Not a sexy operatic story at all.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Getting worse

Not better. Pimping out your wife for a swimming pool. There needs to be some retribution to the husband

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Without a doubt

One of the worst series of stories in LW history and you write even more.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
The Psonykousychiatrist Ch 4

I loved the anonymous comments.

Yes, she is a slut and he is a cuck, and they love it. Yes, she is a whore and she and Rob will probably be fucking in their new, inground pool soon, and have a marvelous summer.

What they are doing is against the law, and would get them in deep-shit trouble were it not just a fantasy story.

The stars are properly aligned to guarantee Holly can spun gold from a sow's ear for her daughter's college fund.

Wonderfully (outrageously) written. I can foresee Rob having lots of nasty fun with his new powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Moly! Great Story

Fantastic story so far! The wife is the star (as she should be) and I'm betting there's some double crosses and double dealings going on so far AMAZINGLY sexy. Please keep writing - you're one of the best on the site!

And the only losers are the conflicted, sexually confused readers who insist on reading stories about couple's adventures starring the wife and then calling her a slut and him a weakling! Poor babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rob is one fucked up POS.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

I can’t believe the twat is talking to Rob instead of killer him which is what any normal man would don’t. Still a load of rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is fiction.

What I find worrisome "IF" this was a true story, is the fact that they both seem to be getting off on what happened and are now prepared to prostitute the wife out, pretty cheaply to $2500 for what she is going to do isn't really a lot.

It sounds like Rob is setting them up to be taken down, BUT what he should consider is that he is also setting his wife up where she will unknowingly to a degree become used to gang bangs.

What happens when she comes to him and say's "With these past two times I only have vague recollections of the gang bangs, now I want to do one while I am not hypnotized, so I can enjoy it as well".

He could end up with a full time slut or even lose his wife as she enjoys the lifestyle.

I don't mind the story, but am starting to dislike the Rob character ... a lot

nightowl57nightowl57about 1 year ago

I know this is fiction but this wouldn't happen a guy would be full of vengeance

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

I suppose CUCKDOM is real??? The cuck and his SLUT/HOOKER wife should be the title!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...