All Comments on 'The Psychiatrist Ch. 07: Poker Night'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Getting Much Better

I didn’t care for the first two chapters. Felt they were in the wrong category. Really don’t care for rape stories. But now I see where the author was going with this whole concept. The story is getting hotter all the time. Thanks for writing and thanks for your perseverance in spite of all the negative comments from unsympathetic readers. Keep up the good work!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just when

Just when I think you can't g any farther off the rails, you prove me wrong. Can't finish, no score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

There is no twist. They're still horrible characters doing stupid things. What's sexy or erotic about that nonsense? People don't like it because it's poorly written.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"I couldn't get the thought out of my mind of just how hot it would be to see Holly in action again."

Wow, like a microwaved hot dog. 15-20 seconds and you're done. Thanks for not wasting my time. Too bad about yours, guess you've got more than you know what to do with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She's Good - Hubby....NOT

No surprise. For what it is worth, from the beginning I suspected she had some (possibly) subconscious slutty thoughts....maybe from watching the Internet?

Turns out NOW, for whatever reason she is a full fledged horny, insatiable slut and has kept it from hubby. I wonder how often she watches her video when she is home alone? She did a fairly good job of pretending with the poker guys BUT - I wonder about the 15 minutes of Hot, Steamy, Real & Actual love making with Rich?

I'm guessing that now she will be encouraged to be a Hotwife, discreetly out of the area and then sharing the sex with hubby after the date! Of course, hubby is her pimp & will eventually realize that he is a total wimp/cuck, maybe even submissive beyond drinking all the cum from her pussy after she dates

Oh, wait until Jim finds out, Chuck has a big mouth. I also think that she'll attend a celebrity swing party, fuck a pimp/movie producer and wonder how the personal porn experience would enrich & excite her slut life?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Dumb story with dumb peopke

Doing dumb things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Should’ve address her want for the friend and how she had a long make love connection with the one guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really Bizarre

Shocker it’s still not in the Humour/ Satire category.

I don’t understand why he would need to hypnotise her, (ok hands up I didn’t bother reading the whole chapter) if a couple want to include other people in their sex lives there’s nothing wrong with it. If she’s hypnotised then essentially she’s mentally absent when it’s all going on, so where’s the fun in that for her? The only one winning here is the pimp husband.

The thing that I find morally repugnant (which might say a lot about my morals?) is that they are blackmailing people, 3 of them are innocent of any wrong doing. It’s not revenge on the 1st shrink it’s ongoing blackmail. If they’d wanted justice they should have gone to the police the first time.

Tess (UK)

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Remains disappointing

Could have been so much more

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

You've been a member here for three years, surely you know by now what the readers are like. Lecturing them on what they should do if they don't like a type of story isn't going to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing good about this otherwise pathetic chapter, is the fact that Rob is starting to realize what a really fucked up person he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rob was really bothered by how passionate and into each other Holly and Rich were. He had to speak reminding them others were waiting, to snap them out of it

Holy knew she had screwed up as the first thing she said was I need to fuck my husband, obviously she could see the concern on his face

Then he is bothered when it comes to Wally’s turn, the best looking man with the biggest cock and she says “I've wanted to have you ever since I first laid eyes on you five years ago."

If I was Rob, I would be a hell of a lot more than disturbed about those things once he found out she wasn't under hypnosis.

The hypnosis not working is another thing I would be very worried about in his place, he had only tried bringing her out, nothing else.

The poker night happened 12 months after the resort episode where Jim programmed Holly to accept Robs commands.

If I was Rob I would have tried putting her under later that day and one of the first things I would have done is re-program her so that Jim had no control over Holly.

After being blackmailed what is to stop Jim contacting holly, put her under and program her so she don’t respond to Rob’s commands.

Being as Holly never remembers and to be sure, if Jim planted for her to forget, Jim and his mates could have been having some wild parties while Rob is at work and he would have no idea.

It will not surprise me to find in the final chapter that things have really gone down the drain for Rob and that he has lost Holly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...