All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 04'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad but boring.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy addition with many threads of the story for the future. Thank you!

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Not Bad and Not Boring

(!).

I started here, so I'm off to ch 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Local story

All stories have their ups and downs, like the more realistic characters and being scared and not understanding the powers, without the instant harem etc,,,

Like the local references as obviously from same general area as you, as I am in and out of Basingstoke sometimes myself. Yes remember the Purple Turtle being LOUD (in 100point bold)..

Timtom12Timtom12almost 3 years ago

Loving your story!

Look forwards to whatever he gets up to, and hope he gets a lot more control, because I can see he is getting more and more rage-filled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The way you have everyone interact is so natural. The problems they face (aside from the pulse stuff) and the way they try and deal with those problems while struggling to deal with all their new emotions and their changing lives reminds me of how I saw my cousins acting when I was younger. It is all so real and especially when some of the hidden truths come out like him being too poor and having to figure out how to deal with a girls over protective parents. When you get older it all seems somewhat overly dramatic but then the same could be said for so many of the things that people deal with on a daily basis. These are the things that mold you into who you are and I love the depth of emotions that you show your characters having to handle. I continue to be excited every time I see a new chapter posted and look forward to where you will take things next. Thanks for creating something that reflects reality in such an age specific setting and at least reminding me of past dealings with friendships of a bygone time.

J.D.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakealmost 3 years ago

As you said in your bio, the story matters in your writing and I'm enjoying it, thinking about my own time as a young person like these two years ago. There are hints of these other women, but I don't see him ethically going there, unless Fiona decides he's too careless with his condom or her parents force her to stop seeing him. The he could go to Tina. The only thing the story needs maybe is a little more antagonist. Right now our hero is his own antagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What can I say that the others haven't said ? Other then it's one of the best I have read here and has the most realistic storytelling !

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Fun story

I love this story and hoping for a good outcome for jake and his love interest.

golasgilgolasgilalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the comments and feedback. It means a huge amount to me and I've triedt o reach out to everyone to say thank you personally.

J.D. - I appreciate that it's hit home for you. I find the realism helps me connect to the story and I'm glad that it's done the same for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info