The Pump

Story Info
Kept at heel...
1.8k words
3.66
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was having a very difficult day. The sad fact was, here it was in the late Friday afternoon, and the work was still piling on. Plus, she had promised her boss, Samantha, that she would stay late with her just to help with the catch up, so that next week would not begin in unmitigated disaster.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned back in her seat looking down towards her poor feet, her shoes were more sexy than sensible, and her soft black hosed toes were aching for freedom. Upon taking that moment, she shrugged off her frustration....it was indeed late afternoon, even staying late it would not be too too long before her weekend began...

She got up and sauntered towards her boss's office, to file away some hosiery orders. At least, her job had some perks, discounts on all her favorite styles of intimates and heels and all manner of clothing. Plus, her boss was a stunner, she laughed a short laugh, it could be worse, she could be working in the receiving area instead of a secretary to the president.

She knocked on Samantha's door, opening slightly, and smiling as she was waved in. She slipped over to the filing cabinets and poured over the different accounts to add her new files. As she was busy about this her boss was gesturing airily as she spoke on the phone. Ashley's skin prickled hearing her boss laugh, and she allowed herself a little smile. Samantha must be planning her weekend or something, it certainly didn't sound like a business call. Ashley glanced over and her breath halted in her chest, her boss had kicked off her own heels and she could see her stockinged foot flexing and arching from under her desk. She chewed her lip, staring for probably a second too long, before coloring a fresh red in the cheeks and turning back to the filing.

Had Samantha seen?

Did she know that her secretary couldn't, on most days, get her bosses feet out of her mind, but now, seeing them shed of their heels...this was a new fresh hell.....what torment? She tightened her thighs feeling her pussy quiver. Oh, if only Samantha knew what she did to her poor secretary...

"Ashley!"

Ashley jumped and turned, her body all a-quiver in both startlement and lust.

"Y-yes...Ma'am?"

Samantha had slipped her tall slingbacks back on, and Ashley could hear the softest swish of her legs as she approached. "You know you're doing me a great favor, staying tonight. On a Friday even...I don't know what I'd do without you. I hope I've not put too severe a dent in your evening plans..."

Ashley smiled softly, burying her frustration in the light of her boss's praise. "No...no not at all, I was just...." She stammered and looked heavenward for inspiration. "I had no plans, it's no bother really"

Samantha turned to grab her wallet from her purse. "Well, good, that's great! Listen.." She turned back having retrieved her credit card and lowered her voice as if the whole staff were listening in. "I need one last cup of coffee...just to get through this last push, now I know I'm the boss and...you're only my secretary...." She adopted a mock-teasing tone of admonishment. "But, how about I grab you a cup too?"

Ashley lit up just enough to show appreciation and not the flood of emotion that her boss was buying her a drink. She hoped her face had not flushed too badly but nodded. "Yes...Oh, I would love that thank you...Let me just get you some.." She pointed over her shoulder towards her purse by her desk and headed back out of the office with half a pile of account folders still clutched to her breast.

"Ashley, no...don't worry I'll get it. Just get those files done and we'll wrap this night up."

"Oh...thank you...thank you kindly Ma'am."

Ashley slipped back to the open cabinet, pausing just a moment to watch Samantha depart. She exhaled, at least her slight indiscretion had been missed. A coffee would certainly go a long way to calming her, and just maybe make the rest of this night less of a chore...

A bit later, most of the staff had gone, Ashley was back at her desk sorting through more new orders, in fact more had been brought to her at the closing of the day shift. There was such an inrush around the holidays, at times Ashley wished another girl could be hired for Samantha's office staff, but she seemed to like to rely on one person to take care of it all...as if she didn't want to have to teach or trust a second pair of hands.

Ashley had been working with her for years now, and she still couldn't figure out how she got half the job done with being on her own and her boss distracting her all the time. Her brow furrowed as she felt a small bout of dizziness, her hand went to her head. See she had been working too hard...!

She took the pile in her hand and straightened it, despite her frustration and fatigue, a lot had got done today. She felt that she would have a much better handle on Monday now. So, in a way, she was grateful for the extra time. She slumped a bit, out of breath...wondering what had brought this fatigue on....even if she had been complaining she had certainly been perfectly able to get things done.

Samantha came around the corner striding over to her desk. "I bet you're ready to get out of here, Ashley?"

Ashley lifted her head, heavy and woozy. "I...well, I mean...I have more to do. But, I don't know, I just feel all sorts of..."

Ashley awoke and found herself on a soft but oversized pink pet bed. She was naked save for a sheer pink bodystocking, fully exposed. Her toes flexed free of heels, she drew herself to her knees, hearing chains jangling upon moving and that not only had she been stripped but bound...and gagged! She looked round taking stock and shaking the cobwebs from her head.

Her arms were drawn behind her back, wrists clamped together in a thick metal clamp that ran from a chain high up upon the wall behind the bed, arms wrenched most uncomfortably upwards. A similar cuff was clamped around her neck and followed a chain to a bracket in the floor. There was also a bit, like for horses, pushed into her jaw. There was drool at the corners of her lips from when she'd been unconscious. Her mouth was dry, and her tongue lolled slightly, having nowhere to really sit in her mouth.

She looked around. The room she was in was elegant to the extreme, lush pink carpeting, swathes of diaphanous carmine silk hung at intervals from the ceiling. An enormous heart shaped bed dominated the room, decked out in gleaming lavender satin. Her eyes widened at the extravagance of it all, and that's when she saw it.

Sitting atop a pink satin cushion, just a few feet away from her was Samantha's left slingback that she had been wearing all day today.

Ashley's heart pounded. She tried to lick at dry lips and tried to calm her breathing, but her thighs tightened up in arousal.

Did this room belong to her boss? Was she at work still or at her home? Wait.. Did Samantha drug and kidnap her?? Her mind reeled with the reality of what had occurred, and she tried to process it.

If her boss had really smuggled her away, then why am I so turned on?? Why am I horny as hell?

She eyed the sling backed pump.

It's that heel. I need it. I need to sniff it, lick it...nuzzle it!

Ashley gathered herself on her knees, her arms of no help whatsoever... She tried to inch herself forward on her knees, out of the pet bed and closer to the displayed heel.

Still, her mind rebelled. Was this shoe a reward for attention given? Was the kidnapping punishment for the indiscretion? Did Samantha love the attention? Did she want her secretary in her bed?

Her loins flashed hot, thinking of that possibility. But then, why was she all chained up? She must have done something wrong, must be being punished? But then...why the pump? Why leave the pump for her?

She inched further forwards.

The chain stopped.

Her arms were now taut at an awful excruciating angle. She leaned forwards to inch her way down to the ground, to the shoe. The chain about her throat stopped, clamping against her windpipe.

She was scant inches away, close enough to just get the slightest whiff of the aroma of Samantha's shoe, nylon, and foot. The aroma, it made her instantly wet and broke something in her mind. She needed to get to this heel.

She pulled and pulled, whimpering in frustration. Drool collecting again as she became excitedly aroused.

The chains of course would not yield one bit. She yanked and yanked, bruising her arms her wrists and her throat.

She finally contorted enough to very uncomfortably lay upon the floor, but it moved her further out of reach than when she was knelt above the heel, bent and sniffing. She stretched her head and neck, her chin barely touching the toe of the heel.

She snaked her tongue out, moaning and reaching to touch the shoe. But, to no avail. She wanted to cry in frustration, inching her body like a worm to try to figure out some way of getting to worship the heel with her cheek, her tongue, lips...anything.

The crack of a heel against a step resounded through the room, and Ashley's gaze snapped up like a deer in headlights, her face flushed red with embarrassment.

Her boss was stood upon the steps leading out of the room. She was wearing a liquid basque that clung to her curves, a pair of seamless black hose that framed and exposed her pussy and thigh high boots of the same fluid look as her basque.

Ashley's tongue rolled about the bit as she tried to speak, to excuse herself...totally forgetting the gag and ultimately her situation.

Samantha laughed, but not cruelly, more of a delighted fondness. "Ashley, one question... You will nod for yes...you will shake your head for no..."

She paused, then lifted her arms gesturing the room. "This..." She strode over to the closet opening it to reveal an enormous heel collection. "This..." She moved to a wardrobe full of all sorts of silken and leathery intimates, and a hoard of hosiery. "These..."

She sauntered over to Ashley crouching so close with her pussy lips pressing against that flimsy sheer material, pointing at her shoe on the pillow and then pointing at her pretty black clad sex. "This....and this... is ALL that you want in this world?"

Ashley nodded.

Samantha smiled so brightly it appeared as if she had been given everything. She stood and left the room.

Ashley could hear the door click locked.

She blinked. What now? What?

Was she a hostage? Was she in heaven?

She went back to her struggles to lick the pump...