All Comments on 'The Queen'

by Westfjordian

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wolfdemonwolfdemonover 3 years ago
nice story

I hope there's a part 2

It would be good if Cleo has a holiday party with her friends and the weeks leading up to the party they fuck in front of Kate and by time the party comes she's wanting futa dick like her brother

RivynRivynover 3 years ago

O, this was lovely. I do enjoy these types of stories. Would be great to see Cleo dom Kate, make her into the house maid and baby momma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very imaginative and descriptive story. It was a great read while managing to be hot, sweet, and even loving. Another nice thing is that you left it open for either a continuation of where you left off such as having his bitch sister feel everyone’s wrath or you could go with the prequel to explain how Cleo the “Mistress” came to be or even cover the Lion Tribe if you decided to keep the story going.

There were 2 things I did notice due to the fact that they really stuck out to me. The overuse of the exclaiming of “Goddess”. I have had that same problem in other authors stories with the overused terms of “jeez” and even the phrase “for fucks sake”. It is just a literary thing some authors fall into a pattern of without realizing it. The other thing was the comma being used quite a bit. I think it was used five times in one sentence where it just seemed unnecessary at times but again, that might be a personal thing.

I think the entire story itself is a 5 star winner based on characters and a great plot. I think many stories would have taken the easy route and either joined in with the sister or did the usual “marry the guy and take his money” but you put actual thought and extra work into the tale to make it better than that, which is applauded at least by me since I do tire of laziness in a writer and you are not lazy.

Thanx for the great story and sorry for the long rant.

Agent X

zackfairzackfairover 3 years ago
<3

Great stuff. Please continue.

KallamezKallamezover 3 years ago

I would love to know more about these Tribes of the Futa

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story yet from you! You’re getting better every time!

Your style of futadom titters on the side wholesome but I loved the sph themes you threw in there when he was forced to strip. I like that he never actually used his dicklet in his life and likely never will now that he’s enslaved to her. Which leads me to my one suggestion however. In your next Futa on male story lean into that dynamic more. Make the male go through a phase of denial or resistance to the concept that his dick is now off limits, useless, and inferior. In this story, as a 19 year old, you’d expect him to at least try to stroke himself while blowing her or something with Cleo noticing this and deliciously forbidding it to correct that behavior. But he kind of just instantly forgets about his dicklet and awkwardly accepted that his primary sex organ is now ornament of his submission. Chastity can be a narrative mechanism as well if you feel comfortable going there too. There’s character development there that you can use to further deepen the futadom.

Again, great story! I have nothing bad to say. Just suggestions so your next story is EVEN better than this one! 9.5/10

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

Замечательно. Вот бы прочитать продолжение, как сестра стала уживаться с королевой))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot story. If have preferred her to be more gentle, but that's just me. You're a great writer.

MamalidoMamalidoover 3 years ago
Just right!

Futa on male +stomach bulge and cum inflation is my favorite fetish and I love how you don't overdo it and don't make the futa dick too big or cum amounts too much.

Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

A good story but I would have liked for a more loving relationship, trading one person using him for another (even if its a more fun usage) is not what I would have liked. Still a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

excellent story as always. wouldn't mind a sequel. preferably one where Kate meets a lesbian futa. I am a sucker for redemption stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent story!

Very good story and i agree a sequel or continuation of this story would be amazing! I would also love to see a story for your minor characters Rhonda and Benny! Maybe how Cleo set them up or even just their sex scene before (and during) Cleo's call to Benny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot story

Charlie's a lucky dude. Would love to see a sequel for this one. Great work!

mrinbetween013mrinbetween013about 3 years ago

Very hot story. Looking for more from you

MeyermarkMeyermarkalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing, I wish for part 2!

m4strapon2000m4strapon2000almost 3 years ago

Like it? Hell hi, I LOVED it! I rarely read stories longer than 3 pages here. They simply don’t often hold my interest, but I read every line of this great work, came once from it, and was hard again by the end!

Extra6660Extra6660over 2 years ago

Fucking amazing. Got me horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the boy goes from one user to another one. Sadly The story wouldn't have ended the way the author chose. An in depth investigation into Cleo would reveal her friendship with benny(who if he is that good and that willing) a know hacker, she can then lie stating that benny hacked and falsified the records regarding the embezzlement as part of Cleo's scheme to get Charlie to sign the cohabitation agreement. Plus if futas are this common, the effects of their cum would be known. So taking into account how she was broke before being employed, she feed him her cum under false pretense(she stated it was a protein shake) knowing its affects which would be consider the same as a date rape drug along with the training she did. Taking all this into account, I can see the sister taking them to court. The court would look at the evidence, agree that the cohabitation agreement can't be considered valid since he was not of sound judgement when he signed it and it was signed under duress(she blackmailed him into signing it stating it was the only way to get the cum she had made sure he was addicted to). Afterward the state would agree that his actions show he was unfit to live by himself(seeing how easily a futa had taken advantage of him) and hand his sister custody of him and his wealth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous