The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, took the last small bite, and pulled the fork slowly out of my mouth. "I'm glad you like it, sweetie," I said. I put my fork down, and rested my chin in my palm. "Go on, finish your food. After you're done, I'd like you, to show me your room."

The fork stopped, halfway to his mouth. "My-my room?"

I grinned. "Yes, your room. After all, your sister insisted on cleaning that, would be one of my duties."

Charlie finished eating his supper, without saying a word, and I could see him getting more and more nervous. I wondered what his room was like. Was it neat and orderly? Or was it a more regular teen room, with sweaty smell, and cum stained tissues? Perhaps it was a tech fortress?

When he was done eating, I removed the plates from the table, and put them in the machine. Once that was done, I put away the rest of the food, to eat the following day.

"I guess we can go to my room now, if you want," Charlie said, uncertainly.

I nodded. "Lead on."

We left the kitchen, and made our way to the foyer, where he led me up the stairs, and to the left wing. We walked all the way, to the end, and stopped by the last door to the right. I saw him take a deep breath, before he opened it up, and stepped inside.

I was a little surprised, when I stepped in, and learned what his room was actually like. It was a large room, but it was... normal. There was a bed, by one wall, and almost in the middle of the room, there was a work station with a nice looking computer, and three, rather large, curved screens. No chair, however, but one of those large bean bags. There were several full book cases, lining the walls.

What I found most interesting, in that room, was the wall, on the other side of his bed. It was almost completely covered with pictures of kids, of various ages, and from all over the world. They were all smiling, and all happy.

"Who are they?" I asked, and made my way over to the wall.

He looked extremely embarrassed. Was this what made him so reluctant, to let anyone into his room? Why? Was he some sort of pervert? If so, then I'd have to kick his ass, because I hate perverts. Despite me being one...

"They're kids I've sponsored to have a top tier education. I have a team that scours the globe, and finds children with the greatest potential, but don't have the means to go to the best schools, so I take care of the funding."

I looked at him, as if he was completely insane. "What?"

He became even more embarrassed, and even scratched the back of his head. "My sister tells me I'm wasting money on nothing, but I can't stand the idea of some of these minds, wasting away. Who knows? Maybe the person, who will invent proper, interstellar travel lives in rural China. Or the one, who creates a time machine, is slaving away in a sweatshop in Bangladesh. You know?"

I was still staring at him. This was... "And you want nothing, in return?"

He shook his head. "I only asked the few that have graduated so far, to at least consider going to work for companies that are working for the greater good of humanity, and the planet."

I was still having problems wrapping my head around this. He was spending, what had to be tens of millions of dollars, on a bunch of kids, he didn't even know? I was... Hopelessly turned on, by his kindness. My control over my body was the only reason, why my cock wasn't peaking out from the robe.

"And your sister thinks you're wasting your money?" I ended up asking.

"Yes. She doesn't see why it's our job, to educate kids," he replied, and came up to the wall, and stood next to me.

There was a thing I'd noticed. Before, he had been a stuttering mess, but once we began talking about things he knew something about, and was comfortable with, he relaxed, and seemed almost normal. I filed that away, for later.

"I've recently been thinking about doing something else, too. Help refugees, I think Immigrants. What use is there, to come here, only to end up in a ghetto? We need to help them educate their children. The parents might not be able to find a high paying job, but at least, I can help the kids. By making sure their schools get proper funding, regardless of their average GPA."

I closed my eyes, to try and prevent my cock from bursting free. While I have never been ashamed of it, and never hide it, I thought showing him my meat, would not go so well. He was hitting all my buttons, though. And he wanted to help refugees and immigrants. Now that, hit me right in the heart, because I am the granddaughter of a refugee/immigrant.

I took a deep breath, and smiled at him. "I think that's a great idea, Charlie. What does your sister, say?"

He became uncomfortable, again. "She doesn't know. I think we'll have a row over it."

Again, that stuck up bitch. And I wasn't liking, how he always tensed up, whenever she came up in a conversation. She was quite clearly, a noxious influence on him. I was going to have to figure out, how to mitigate that. Anyway, I felt that might be enough, for that first meeting.

"Is there any dirty laundry, for me to wash?" I asked, but he shook his head.

"Ok. Listen, is there a car, I can borrow, so that I can go home, and pick up some stuff? I need my clothes."

He nodded, and I could tell he was retreating, back into his shell. Another thing I needed to help him with. I'd known him for an hour, and already I could see, that he had so much to offer the world. He was being held back, however. Both by his awkwardness with other people, and his bitch of a sister.

He led me silently through the big house, and I walked behind him, my eyes roaming all over his rear, from his lovely ass, to his slightly wide hips, and trim waist. He just had to be, the most fuckable boy, I'd ever seen.

Then a thought hit me. I wanted to help him, with himself. And that jogoo, he called a sister. The easiest way, to do that, was to make him mine. I would seduce him, and bring him into my embrace, as my sub. I am extremely dominant, and I knew he was a total submissive. I grinned. This would be so much fun! I had to move fast, though. I only had a month.

We entered the garage, and sitting there, was a Tesla Model S, and a Volvo XC90 hybrid. Nice cars, for sure. Charlie reached for the keys, to the Volvo, and handed them to me.

"You can use it, as you will. I almost never do."

Free use of a car? Nice!

"Thank you, Charlie. But I'd take the Tesla, if you don't mind. That's more my speed. I'll be back, before long, OK? Like I said, I just need to go home, and pick up a few things, and then shop a bit."

He shrugged. "You don't need to explain yourself, to me. Can I be honest?" he asked, and actually looked kind of scared.

I nodded. "Always be honest, with me, Charlie," I said firmly. "I do not waste my time, with people who aren't honest."

He looked ready to panic, but pressed on, regardless. "I think my sister may have hired you, to keep an eye on me," he said. "To make sure I don't do anything stupid. Something she won't like. I think that might be why she hired someone, with a technical background. She may try something, to make you cooperate."

Now, that put a new spin on things. That jogoo was going to do what? We'd see about that! I was no one's fool.

"Don't worry, Sweetie," I said with a smile. "I won't do anything like that. I work for you, not her. I'll see you in the morning. Breakfast is at nine. Do not be late. I do not tolerate tardiness."

I turned to leave, when there was a small sound behind me. I turned my head, to find Charlie shuffling his feet.

"What is it, sweetheart?" I asked kindly.

"Uumm. My phone?" he asked timidly.

I almost burst out laughing. I'd forgotten. I very slowly extracted the phone from within the confines of my cleavage, and handed it to him. He accepted it from my hands, almost with reverence. Oh, he was just so amaxing!

000000

I put the last suitcase into the car, and closed the back, a little harder than needed. I was still pissed off, at that bitch Kate. She was going to use me? Hah! I'd show her. So, I called my friend Benny. He was a fellow Berkeley graduate, and a friend. He also happened to be one hell of a hacker.

I had introduced him to his girlfriend, Rhonda. She was a girl like me, and they were extremely happy. He once told me, that he could never repay me, but I was thinking now might be a good time, for me to cash in a little of the debt.

The phone was answered on the sixth ring. There was a grunt on the other side of the line, followed by another, then a third.

"Benny?"

"Cleo?- ooh! I-"

"Fucking take it, bitch!" came the growl of someone, somewhere, in the background. I grinned. Or the backdoor, if he knew my friend Rhonda, who's a lawyer.

"Listen, Benny, I need a favour," I said, and laughed, when instead of an answer, I only got a series of wails of pleasure.

"Let her know, how much you like being skewered with my seventeen inches, you little slut!"

"I love it, Mistress," he panted. "I feel incomplete, without you in me."

What followed, was almost a full minute of increasingly hard fucking, and Benny's moans, were becoming more, and more desperate.

"Mistress, I-"

I heard a rustling sound, and the moans stopped, but Rhonda's groans were still there. I smiled, knowing what had happened. It often did, whenever we Futas became too excited. I waited patiently for Rhonda, to pick up the phone.

"He passed out," Rhonda informed me, while she kept fucking him. "He'll come to, after a while. I'm in a good mood, so I'll keep fucking him, until he wakes up."

"That's nice of you," I commented, and turned into a side street, and parked outside a store I knew had just what I needed, to seduce my Charlie. It was a very exclusive boutique, that catered to a very select group of clients, of which I happened to be a part of.

"I am the best Mistress!" Rhonda exclaimed, and I heard her increase the speed of her fucking even more.

I heard a long, drawn out moan, on the other end, which was followed by a squelching sound. "Did you cum?" I asked.

"Yes," she confirmed, breathlessly. "The fifth time, today. I still have a few in me, before I go to sleep. Could you text Benny what you need? I'll make sure he does what you want."

I told her I'd do that, and hung up. Lucky bitch.

After I'd texted Benny with what I needed, I left the car, made my way down a dark alley, and stopped in front of a sturdy, iron door. A narrow flap opened with a clang, and dark eyes studied me, for a moment, and then, what they could see of the surrounding area.

"Nyssa," I greeted her. "No one followed me, you know."

"Can't be too careful," Nyssa said, in her heavily accented voice. "It's a cutthroat business I'm in."

I grinned at her. Paranoid freak. "I'm sure. Now, are you going to let me in?"

The flap closed, and the door opened, after she had unlocked about a thousand locks. I was pretty sure she had added, at least four new locks, since the last time I'd been there. Pretty soon, this would be an online only store, I wagered.

I stepped inside, and I smiled in satisfaction. I absolutely adored this place. All manner of sex toys lined the walls. Dildos, pocket pussies, chin strap-ons. And bondage gear. Leather straps, paddles, whips, collars, you name it. Anything you might need for a little Domme/Sub action, Nyssa had it.

I had an urge, to ask her for a pass to enter the next floor up, but decided against it, this time. Upstairs, Nyssa had opened a brothel, that had six rooms available, for customers. This brothel was special, however.

It only catered to a certain type of men, between the ages of eighteen, and twenty five. And the boy didn't choose, which girl he was with. In fact, once the boy was in the door, he mostly didn't have any say, in what happened. Within reason, of course.

I went on, and I let my eyes linger on my favourite collar for a moment. I knew, that once I'd made Charlie mine, I would come back, and buy one for him. I would have whatever name I chose for him, engraved onto the metal disk that hung from it. I suspected I would just stick with Charlie.

"What can I do for you, Cleo?" Nyssa asked.

I turned to regard my friend. She was almost as tall as me, but not quite as thick. Her breasts were fucking big, though. She had close cropped hair, and a few piercing in her face. A nose ring, a stud in her lower lip, and another stud, in her left brow. I thought I had seen a tongue ring. That was new. I idly wondered, if she had pierced her cock. Or perhaps her clit. Oh, well.

"I need a maid uniform, Nyssa, and black lace top stockings. Silk, of course."

"All my stockings are silk, or satin, Cleo. You know that," Nyssa said, with a roll of her eyes, while she went to a shelf, and picked out two pairs. "Only the finest, for my fellow Futas."

"I know. I'm just teasing. Now, about that outfit?"

She had me follow her further in, and we found one, that just might fit. She handed it to me, and I brought it to a fitting room. I removed my t-shirt and yoga pants, and put on the outfit, and looked critically at myself in the mirror. The bodice was tight, without being uncomfortable, and did a good job of pushing my breasts up, and together.

I pictured myself wearing a pair of black, lace top stockings, and I liked the image. The skirt was rather short, which made my cock clearly visible, as it hung low, and dangled hypnotically, between my legs. I pursed my lips. There was something missing, but what?

I quit the booth, and found Nyssa waiting outside. "What's missing here?"

She leaned back, against a sofa, and let her eyes run over me. "Hmmm. You'll definitely need a pair of black, four inch heels. You know, the kind with straps, around your ankles."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Anything else?"

Nyssa grinned, and held up a finger. "Wait here. I just got a shipment of a new type of lingerie, I designed. I think it'll go very well with this, especially since I know you're going to let your cock hang free, and not hide her."

She disappeared into the back, for a moment. Using that time, I went and found a pair of shoes I liked. When I'd found them, and put them on the counter, Nyssa had returned, and I saw a small box in her hands. She opened it, and what I saw, was just a bundle of black lace, at first.

She unfolded it properly, and I realized I was looking at a kind of thong. There was a two inch lace string, that went around your hips, and a half inch string that went between your butt cheeks. Pretty basic. The front, however, was something else. There was a kind of lace 'sock', where I assumed my cock went. And lastly, behind that, was a kind of 'bra' for my balls.

"Here," she said. "It's from my new line; The Nubian Queen. Try it on."

I took it off her hands, and began sliding it up my legs. I fitted it correctly in the back, before I slid my cock into the sleeve, and then put my balls into the cups. I pulled it up the rest of the way, and began walking around, marvelling at just how comfortable these panties were. I eyed myself in the mirror, again. Damn, I looked gorgeous, and my cock was incredibly sexy, dressed up like that.

"I'll take three pairs," I said with a smile.

Once I'd removed everything, and dressed again, I brought everything to the counter. "Could you ring me a tab, Nyssa? I'm kind of broke right now, but I'm starting a job that brings me a hundred and fifty, an hour."

Nyssa simply nodded. It wasn't unusual, for us, to ask for credit. And we always got it, because no one wanted to cross Nyssa, so we all paid back what we owed. It was bad news for your cock, if you didn't. We settled on a prize, and a minute later, I was making my way back to my car, a smile on my lips. Now, I was ready to seduce that delicious boy...

000000

I woke up with a smile, for the first time in ages. I made my way into the shower, and having awoken early, I had plenty of time to rub one out, to start my day. I have to confess, though. Watching all that precious cum spill into the drain of the shower, almost made me cry.

Temporarily satisfied, I went to put on my uniform, and the customized thong, of course. It really was fantastic, feeling the soft lace fabric, rub against my cock. It was fairly stimulating, and I felt it grow a tiny bit, and I loved, how my cock stretched the 'sock' just a little.

I made my way over to the main house, and into the kitchen. I looked at the clock, and noted I had twenty minutes to make breakfast. Hmmm. Oatmeal sounded good. With a banana, and a glass of fruit juice.

I set about making the oatmeal, and when it was ten to nine, Charlie came into the kitchen, a little bleary eyed. Not an early riser, it seemed. I would change that. It did the body no good, to always stay up late, and wake up late.

"Good morning, Cleo," Charlie said, and sat down, on the other side of the counter. I noticed him steal a look at my breasts, when he thought I wasn't looking. Ha! There were some actual hormones in him, after all! I wondered why he wasn't more surprised by my outfit, but figured he just thought that was what maids wore.

I finished the oatmeal, put some in a bowl, and pushed it over, along with a banana, and a big glass of orange fruit. I moved from the stove, and leaned against the counter, mashing my breasts onto the tabletop. I watched as he played with the food in the bowl.

"Oatmeal not to your liking?" I asked a bit sternly. I raised a well manicured brow, when he looked at me, crestfallen.

"No! It's great!" He said, and began eating, with gusto.

I smiled in satisfaction, and grabbed my own bowl, and had some oatmeal. I love it. It's very filling, and the energy it gives you lasts a long while. Charlie finished his meal, and excused himself, after thanking me with endearing enthusiasm. I fixed my eyes onto his butt, as he walked out of the kitchen, and a shudder went through me.

An image, of me throwing that boy, onto the counter, and fucking him, and cumming into him, again, and again, flashed through my mind. I felt my balls begin to grow warm. Oh, this was pure torture!

I quickly cleaned everything up, and was about to run into the bathroom, to drain my balls again, when I saw an empty spaghetti container, by the sink, the lid right next to it. I just could not let my cream go to waste, again.

I made my way over to the sink, removed my thong, and began gently stroking my cock with one hand, while the other raked through my dense bush. Most Futas I know, shave their pubes, but I like it. I keep it well maintained, of course. I'm not a slob.

The hand playing in my bush, eventually began rolling my balls around, and I could practically feel the cum boiling in them, responding to the stimulation. Would that two litre unit be enough? I didn't know, but I hoped my earlier session, had done enough.

My right hand was a blur on my slick cock, and I could feel myself getting closer. I reached for the container. It was deep, and somewhat narrow, which was perfect for the occasion. I let myself imagine Charlie's hands on my cock, and that was enough to send me over the edge.

I thrust my cock into the container, and the cum shot out of my girl, in long streams. I quickly realized, that this container would not be enough. Not wanting to spend too much time cleaning, after I was done, I reached for a large glass, and shot the rest of my cum into it, filling it to the brim.

I put the glass on the counter, right next to the container, and slumped against the sink, with a satisfied sigh. This ought to hold me over, until after lunch. I cleaned my cock, and put the thong back on. Once that was done, I closed the container, and put it, as well as the glass, in the fridge.

A sudden thought hit me, then, and I grinned. I opened a drawer, pulled out a post-it, and a pen. I jotted down a short note, and stuck it to the glass.