The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

000000

It was well into the afternoon the following day, when Charlie woke up, and got out of bed. I had left him a note, telling him to make his way to the library, as soon as he woke up. Benny had sent me some files, which I was reading, as I enjoyed a fresh cigar.

I like the library. It isn't a big room, but a cozy place, ideal to relax, and read. There is a small fireplace, built into the wall, on your right hand side, when you walk in. In front of it, there's an antique looking sofa, which is very comfortable.

In the middle of the room, there's a table, surrounded by four comfortable chairs, and the table has four of those green lamps you'll find in some libraries. And it's packed with books. All in all, a great room, and probably my favourite. Aside from the mistress bedroom, of course.

I heard my little slut come walking through the door, and held up a hand to stop him, but I felt him staring at my naked body. I kept reading, and puffing. I must have had him wait for at least ten minutes, before I deigned to look at him. I leaned back in the chair, and slowly spread my legs, to reveal my cock, and Charlie's eyes became glued to it, as I knew they would.

I took a very large puff on my cigar, and held the smoke for a bit, before slowly exhaling. "How are you feeling, Charlie?" I asked with a smile.

He shuffled his feet, for a bit, before he answered. "A little sore, Mistress."

I chuckled, and puffed on my cigar. "That's to be expected, baby. Being fucked for the first time, by a cock that's a foot and a half, isn't easy, but you took it like a proper slut," I said with a grin.

He blushed crimson, and shuffled his feet further, in embarrassment, but his eyes never left my cock, and I was so proud of myself, I was almost bursting. I took a nice, long puff, and exhaled his way.

"You want it again, don't you?" I asked, with a sly smile, and began raking the fingers of my free hand through my dense bush, the other hand raising my cigar to my lips, for another deep puff.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Charlie stammered.

I smiled in satisfaction. This was going exactly they way I wanted it. "Well, baby, I can give you a nice, long fucking, later. However, there's something you must do, for me."

"What is it, Mistress?" he asked timidly.

"See that box, on the table by the door? Bring it to me."

He looked around, and discovered a smallish, flat box, on the table. He picked it up, and made his way over to me. He meant to hand me the box, but I shook my head, and pointed to the floor.

"Kneel, and put the box on the floor, darling."

He did as I commanded, but his eyes remained locked on my cock. I put a finger under his chin, and slowly raised his head, so that his eyes could find mine.

"We need to talk about your sister, sweetie," I said in a gentle voice.

His brows rose. "What about her, Mistress?"

I took a deep breath. "I think she's planning to make a play for your money, Charlie."

"What makes you say that," he said warily.

"Look, there's no easy way to say this, but after I met her, and then you, I decided she was someone, who you shouldn't trust. There was just something about the way she acted, so I had my friend Benny check her out. Turns out she's not a very nice person, Charlie."

His eyes widened. "I know she's not the easiest person to be around, but.."

I smiled sadly. The things family could do, to one another... "Charlie, she's trying to have you judged unfit, to live by yourself, and will be trying to claim custody over you, when she comes home."

"I-"

"She's also been stealing from you, for a long time, and managed to hide it, until now," I said, and handed him a few of the pages I'd been reading.

I felt my heart plummet, when I saw the painful look of hurt, and betrayal, on Charlie's face. He was smart enough to realize I was telling the truth, and that I knew he was savvy enough to verify everything, by himself.

He flipped through, and simply stared at the pages, for a while, his frown deepening. Eventually, he let the pages fall onto the floor, and looked up at me, with desperation.

"Wh- why would she do this?" he asked, with a stutter. "I- I thought family was supposed to take care of each other."

I gently ran a hand through his hair. "They are, but some people are just bad, baby. We could contact the police."

After a moment's consideration, he shook his head. His eyes found my cock, then, and looked at it, with open desire.

I felt a rush of arousal run through me, at the sight of it. "Would sucking my sweet cock make you feel better, baby?"

He nodded, and reached for it, but I stopped him. "No, darling. There's something you must do, before I let you touch my cock again, sweetie. Open the box."

I watched as he opened the box, to reveal its contents. In it, was a brand new black leather collar, lined on the inside, with the softest silk, a pair of keys, a small padlock with a crown edged into it, and a leash. The collar was fitted with a pair of golden tags.

One of the tags, simply read 'Charlie', on one side, and the other, had my contact information, in case Charlie got lost. I am a responsible pet owner. The other tag read 'Cleo's Mjinga. Meaning 'Cleo's Slut'.

The leash was an older item, given to me by my grandmother Suada, Queen of the Lion Tribe. She had told me to only offer it to my one true pet, and I was certain Charlie was that person. It was made of simple, black leather, and had my name worked into it.

Charlie removed the collar from the box, and examined it. He looked at me, an unspoken question, in his blue eyes. Oh, he looked adorable, wearing those cute glasses of his.

"It's for you, darling," I said, and took a massive puff of my cigar. "If you want my cock, then you must first beg for my collar."

"Wh- what?" Charlie asked, wide eyed.

"You're my bitch, Charlie," I said with a fondness. "And domesticated bitches wear a collar, don't they?"

Charlie didn't seem to know, how to respond, so I let my cock grow, just a little bit. "I want you so much, darling, but the only way I will let you touch my cock again, is if you're wearing my collar, like a proper bitch."

I took yet another puff of my cigar. "Don't you want my cock?" I asked, and he nodded slowly.

"Then beg," I told him, and my cock slowly rose, to her full glory.

"P-please, Mistress," he said pleadingly.

I held up a finger. "Wait! There's another thing we must do, first," I told him, and reached for a folder on the table I was sitting at.

"If we're going to protect your interests, living in an officially recognized cohabitation arrangement, will make it a lot easier," I said, and handed him a folder. He opened it, and scanned the document inside.

"Then, there's this." I reached for another folder, opened it, and Charlie stared at the pages. "I know it's a lot to take in, but if you sign these two forms, your cunt of a sister will never get her hands on any of your holdings, baby. I promise. I made sure to have my friend Rhonda write in a clause, that gives you the ability to take back control, at any time."

I pumped my hand up my cock, and squeezed out a huge amount of pre, which I used to lubricate my cock, and it made it glisten, in the rays of the sun, which broke through a badly closed curtain. I flexed my perineum a bit, forcing out a big glob, which began sliding down my shaft, ever so slowly.

"If you don't sign these forms, your sister might make it so that we can never see each other again. She might even take out a restraining order, against me. And you know what that means, baby. No more Cleo. No more cock."

I scooped up the large drop of pre, and held my finger up to his mouth. He eagerly sucked it off. "And no more cum," I whispered.

I almost leaped with joy, when his eyes widened with fear. He looked back down on the papers, and I handed him a pen.

"You ready to become my bitch, baby?" I asked, took a puff of my cigar, and exhaled the creamy cloud down onto Charlie.

He nodded.

"Good boy!" I said with a radiant smile.

He quickly jotted down his name in the required fields, and put them into the folders, when he was done. He handed me the folders, and I carefully put them on the table. I'd have to get them to Rhonda, ASAP.

"May your slut please wear your collar, so the world knows I'm proud to be your bitch?" Charlie asked in reverence. I smiled at him. Such a strong imagination, and I loved it!

"Of course, you may, my darling little Charlie. Present the collar to me, my slut."

He handed me the collar, and I gently placed it round his throat.

"The padlock, darling."

He handed me the small padlock, and I locked the collar. I slowly turned it around, so that the tags were in front, dangling.

"Such a good boy," I gushed, and ruffled his hair.

I pointed to the keys. He handed them to me, and I put them on the table. "There are two keys for the padlock, slut. I'll always have one on me, and the other will be hanging on the key rack, in the garage. That one's only for emergencies. Otherwise, you will never take the collar off, unless I give you express permission. You understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I leaned back in the chair, and let out massive sigh. I had actually been very nervous over this whole thing, even though I knew Charlie would do pretty much whatever I told him to. I realized and understood, that I had seduced, and coerced him into this whole union, but this was all for the best.

I felt my darling Charlie grab a hold of my cock, with both hands, and begin sliding them up and down slowly. I moaned. I was sooo ready for him to take my cock into his mouth, but then a thought hit me.

I'd fucked Charlie's throat, he'd blown me, and feasted on my cunt, and I had ravaged his ass. But there was one thing I loved to do, that we hadn't given a try. Something I always found very soothing, and relaxing. I stood up, and made my way over to the sofa, got into it, on my hands and knees. I reached back with my hand, and pulled one of my butt cheeks to the side. I was very glad, that I'd taken a shower and was clean.

"Eat my ass, baby," I ordered him.

There was a moment's delay, but my sweet Charlie understood his role in our relationship perfectly. I heard him crawl towards me, and I felt his hands on my cheeks. I grabbed the back of the sofa with both hands, and closed my eyes.

He spread my cheeks, and I felt his hot breath on my puckered hole, but he moved away. He kissed my cheeks, and even licked them a bit. I knew he was stalling, but I didn't mind. I liked him worshipping my rear. And, I've told you before, there's a lot of it to love.

Eventually, though, he turned his attention to my hole, and this time, I felt him take a small lick of my ring, and I gasped. Goddess, I love being rimmed. He began licking my star, in circular patterns, alternating between clockwise, and counter clockwise, and I loved it.

Then I felt him stick his tongue inside, and I groaned with need. "Go as deep as you can, baby," I moaned, and began grinding myself back, against his face. He was doing a wonderful job, and it was extremely stimulating.

As I enjoyed Charlie's ministrations, I recalled a piece of equipment I had seen at Nyssa's, that I just knew I was going to buy, now that I'd had a demonstration of my slut's eagerness to eat my ass. It was a leather harness, designed to strap your sub's head, to your ass. It had a pair of tubes that went up the sub's nose, to ensure they could breathe.

I put a hand on my slut's head, and eased him away. Then I stood up, and pointed to the sofa. "Lie down, darling. Your Mistress, is going to straddle your head, and you're going to keep loving her sweet hole."

He did as I commanded, and when he was in position, I did indeed straddle him. "I'm going to sit on your face now, darling," I told him. "Take a deep breath, and tap my thighs when you need to breathe." I slowly lowered myself, relishing the power I had over my lover. "Remember to keep that tongue working, my sweet."

I eventually settled myself onto his face, and it felt amazing. His head fit perfectly into my crack, and I sighed. It was all just so glorious. I felt like a proper Nubian Queen, on her throne. If the throne was made from a perfectly submissive boy, who was doing his best, to please his Mistress.

I felt Charlie tap my thighs lightly, and I rose a little bit, and heard him take a deep breath. "You're doing wonderfully, my gorgeous bitch," I cooed, and lowered myself onto him, again, slowly leaning my head back, basking in the sensations. My cock was rock hard, and the precum was streaming out of it, almost as if I was peeing onto Charlie's chest.

There was another part of my body, that was flooding, as well. My pussy was burning with arousal, screaming for attention. She was trembling, and I knew it was only a matter of time, before I turned around, to feed my sweet darling some of my savoury nectar.

Indeed, I only had my darling tap for air, a couple of times, before I turned around, hefted my heavy, aching balls onto his forehead, and began roughly grinding myself onto his face. A loud squelching sound followed, as my juices were smeared all over his face.

"Suck my cunt, slut!" I growled. "Drink all that sweet juice!"

My pussy was grinding against my subby slut, and I could feel him lick frantically all over my cunt, whenever I eased back enough, for him to do anything.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "You're making your Mistress so happy, slut. You understand now, don't you, darling? This will be your place, from now on. Beneath me, pleasing me. Servicing me, whenever I feel like it. Wherever I feel like using you for my pleasure."

I grabbed his hair roughly, and had him back up a bit, and I jammed his head against the arm of the sofa. I presented my pussy to him, again, and he took my clit into his mouth, and began sucking on it. I knew my pussy was close to cumming, so I began slamming my pelvis into his face, almost as if I had my cock in his mouth. I wasn't too rough, but there was a small smacking sound, when my pussy made contact. My cock also kept leaking precum all over Charlie's head, making his hair matte, and sticky.

"Do you like me fucking your face like this, baby?" I asked, and received a lustful groan, in reply. I grinned. "Of course you do, Charlie. Slutty subs like you always like it, when their Mistress has her way with them, no matter how she goes about it."

I let out a long, drawn out moan. "I'm about to cum, darling. I'm going to flood you with my cum! You remember the rule, don't you? Never waste a drop of your Mistress' cum. Be it my cunt, or cock, you must always take all of my cum inside you, and never waste a drop!"

I slammed myself against him, one last time, and ground my cunt roughly, for a moment, for good measure. "It's coming, bitch!"

My pussy went through a violent spasm, and I began cumming. My juices squirted out of my cunt, with the force of a fire hydrant. Even through my massive orgasm, I heard him trying to swallow all of the cum, but I knew that it was way too early in his training, for him to have any chance at it.

I eventually stopped cumming, and backed away. I gazed down at my Charlie, and saw he was absolutely drenched in my juice, and that large quantities of it had spilled onto his shirt, and the sofa. I hated the idea of so much of it going to waste, but it did give me a chance to punish him a little bit. I like a little spanking, every now and then.

"Tsk, tsk," I clicked my tongue. "What a wasteful little slut," I said, as I watched my darling catch his breath. "Wasteful pets should be punished, don't you think?"

I picked up my leash, and clipped it onto the collar around Charlie's neck, then threw the end over the back of the sofa. "Get on your knees, and pull down your pants, bitch. Then grab the back of the sofa, and keep your eyes forward. Stay, and don't you dare turn your head, " I commanded.

I made my way over to the bookshelf, and found a magazine in the perfect size. I removed it from the shelf, and rolled it up, before I went back to Charlie, who had obeyed me, as he always did.

"You wasted so much of my juices, and spilled them all over, Charlie," I said sternly. "That simply won't do. I'm going to give you a spanking, now. Ten hits. Perhaps that'll teach you, to appreciate, and not waste my precious cum."

I ran a hand over his beautiful butt, and smiled. So fuckable, so... lovely. "I'm going to have you count the hits, and you will thank me, for disciplining you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, and meant to look at me, but I swiftly struck his right butt cheek with the rolled up magazine. "Eyes forward!" I hissed.

"Y-yes, Mistress," he stammered, and turned his head around. "That's one. Thank you Mistress."

I swatted his butt again, the left cheek, this time.

"Two. Thank you Mistress," he said in a trembling voice, but it wasn't fear, or pain. I wasn't hitting him hard, barely enough to turn his cheeks a lovely shade of pink. I would up the ante, slowly, over our time together. Make him learn to love a bit of sensual pain.

I saw his little cocklet, was hard, and I had to smile. He was enjoying himself, and I was glad. I began spanking him again, and each time, he counted, and thanked me.

"Ten," Charlie sighed after a while. "Thank you, Mistress!"

I dropped the magazine, and began stroking my hands all over his butt, which had indeed turned a very attractive shade of pink. "You're welcome, pet. I hope you've learned your lesson, sweetie. But I'm ready to do this, as much as is needed, for the lessons to stick, pet."

I ran my hands a few more times all over his butt, before I slid them up to his hips, and grabbed them firmly. "Now, it's time for your final lesson of the day," I said, lined up my well lathered cock up with his hole, and slammed myself into him, bottoming out with one, ferocious thrust.

"Ugh-" Charlie started to grunt, but my sudden intrusion stole away his breath, and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

"That's right, darling," I said, and began fucking myself in and out of him, with long, measured strokes. "Surely you didn't think I wasn't going to fuck your tight ass today, did you?"

I began fucking him harder and harder, every stroke using my whole cock, and after a couple of minutes, Charlie slowly slid down the back of the sofa, his strength failing, and his legs began trembling. That was alright, however, as I was more than strong enough, to hold him in place.

My hips were a blur now, as I ravaged my sub's ass, and he was wailing uncontrollably. I loved how he sounded just like a woman, whenever I was fucking him, and I kept imagining him in some slutty lingerie. Stockings, and crotchless panties would look so hot on my little darling.

I saw he was about to faint from the pleasure, and I felt extremely gratified, to know this was likely to happen every time. I wasn't ready for him to do that, just yet, however. I slapped one of his butt cheeks hard, with my palm, and it jolted him awake.

"Who does this ass belong to, slut?" I asked, and slammed myself hard against his butt, and was rewarded with yet another girlish yelp.

"You, Mistress," Charlie moaned.

"Can I do with it what I want?" I asked, and gave him a couple of very strong thrusts.

"Yes, Mistress," Charlie answered with a whine.

I roared in satisfaction, as I slammed myself into him, one last time, and came with a massive blast, which triggered Charlie's own orgasm, and I felt his ass squeeze my cock for a second, as his two drops fell onto the sofa, while I filled him with my spunk.

After the first three bursts, Charlie passed out, and I held his limp body in my hands, as I finished filling him up with cum. Once I was done, and Charlie looked like he was six months pregnant, I carefully bottomed out, and picked him up. Then I lay down in the sofa with Charlie atop of me, my cock still plugging up his asshole.