The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a little something for you, Charlie, in case you get hungry.

It's a protein mix, that's very strong, and quite healthy.

I don't want you snacking on something that's bad for you.

Cleo.

If I was lucky, he would come down, for a snack sometime, during the day. You see, there's something interesting that happens, whenever a boy ingests a healthy helping of Futa cum. They get horny. Unbelievably horny, and the only thing that can relieve the arousal, is a Futa cock. Either in their throat, or crushing their prostate.

Women do not react this way, nor do 'manly' men. It's exclusive to boys, who have a somewhat feminine build. Boys like Charlie, as it were. Or Benny. I could barely hold back my excitement. By the Goddess, I hoped he would have some. If he did, I'd have my cock in him soon enough. If I could control my urges, that is.

I walked down the corridor, my four inch heals click-clacking on the hardwood floor, and my cock swinging gently, with each step. I knocked on the door to Charlie's room, and when there was no answer, I simply opened the door, and stepped in.

The reason why there was no answer to my knocking on the door, was apparent when I stepped in. Charlie was sitting at the computer, obviously working on something for Fantasyland. He was so completely engrossed in his work, that he didn't notice me come in. The drapes were drawn shut, so that the sun couldn't get in. I smiled. I felt now was a good time, to show Charlie my cock.

I made my way over to the row of windows, and yanked the curtains open, allowing the sunlight to stream in, and bathe the room in their light. Charlie flinched, when the darkness was suddenly dispelled. I turned around, and crossed my arms under my huge breasts, and watched as he blinked his eyes into focus, and found me standing by the window.

I knew he was unlikely to see me clearly, when I was standing so close to the window, and the sun in his eyes, so I slowly walked over to him, my hips swaying sensually, and I saw his eyes roam over my body, and finally, land on my cock, which was swinging hypnotically from side to side, as I made my way over.

I rounded his work station, and stopped, right next to him, my cock at eye level. "Watcha working on, Sweetie?" I asked, and leaned in. It gave me great satisfaction, to feel my cock 'accidentally' bump against his lips. It jolted him out of his reverie.

"Wh-what?" he asked, still staring at my cock. I heard him take a deep breath. Oh, how fabulous! He was taking in my scent!

"Sweetie?" I prodded him, but didn't move. I was enjoying myself far too much.

Finally, he gathered himself, and turned his attention back to the computer screens. "Just some things for the game. Nothing much, since the company does most of the stuff. All I really do, nowadays, is review, and make suggestions."

I nodded. "So, nothing that can't wait?"

"I suppose," he said, and was obviously being very careful, of not looking at my cock. "The new expansion, just came out, so it'll be fairly slow, for a bit."

"Good," I said, and yanked him to his feet, and put the keyboard on the desk. "Go and get some air. Take a walk around the grounds. Get some sun, Charlie. You look like a vampire."

"But," he began, but I wasn't hearing it.

"Out! It's not healthy, to stay cooped up in here, all day long. If you're hungry, I left you something in the fridge."

He scurried out of the room, without so much as a glance back, eager to do as he was told. I ran a hand through my hair, let myself fall onto the bean bag, and grabbed my cock, which was starting to grow, again. Was I really going to jack off again, before lunch? In his room, no less? And where the hell was I going to put all the cum?

000000

It was two days after that episode in Charlie's room, when things took a turn, in our relationship. To my intense satisfaction, I had noticed the cum I left in the fridge, had disappeared, little by little, that first day. Naturally, I did my best to keep him supplied with more.

I also discovered, that he was eating less and less, and I assumed he was always full of my cum, and thus would not need to eat as much as usual. He was also stealing more and more looks at my cock, and he was being less and less discrete, about it.

He was, plainly put; horny. About to go crazy, with arousal. Good. He was almost primed, and ready for me to begin feeding him my cum, straight from the source. I had never tasted my own cum, at that moment, but I was pretty certain, that it tasted better when it was scalding hot, and being sucked out of my cock.

Of course, Charlie wasn't the only one whose arousal was steadily growing. While I was making sure to keep him supplied with as much cum as he could take, the truth is, that I was producing so much cum, that I'd taken to putting it in the freezer. Since this was the first time I had done anything like that, I learned something peculiar.

My cum keeps. What I mean is, that even if it's in the fridge for a few days, it does not go bad. It becomes a little thicker, but Charlie assures me, that it remains incredible. Of course, he's biased, and all, but I believe him. He's become an expert on Futa cum, after all.

Anyway, it was late in the afternoon, two days after my big reveal, when I took his throat for the first time. I was leaning against the kitchen counter, working up a fresh load, to top off Charlie's supply, when he came into the kitchen suddenly. He had been working at his desk, and I'd figured he would be at it for a while.

The need to cum, had come over me so suddenly, that I had simply stripped off my thong, where I'd been standing. So there I was, stroking my cock, in plain view of the door into the kitchen. Charlie froze, of course, and stared at me, and I stared at him, my hand coming to a stop.

I recovered first, and quick as a flash, I dashed forward, and grabbed him. I was done waiting. My cock was going into his mouth, right then. I turned around, and pinned him against the counter, with one hand, and leaned against him, so that my eighteen inch cock was mashed between our bodies. I stared him straight in the eyes.

"Cleo, what-"

"What was I doing?" I asked with exaggerated sweetness. "I was jerking off. About to make myself cum, actually. Ask me why," I whispered, my breath hot on his face.

"W- why?" He asked timidly.

I leaned in, and whispered into his ear. "Because you make me so hot, baby. My balls keep filling up, and they'll burst, if I don't take care of them a few times a day. And my girl really wants to cum," I told him. "See?," I asked, and looked down.

He followed my gaze, and saw my cock, pressing against his chest, oozing precum. "She wants you, baby," I said, and began playing with his hair, in a soothing fashion. "And I really think you should do as she wants," I finished, and began pressing down on his head, but he resisted.

"B-but, that's" he began, but I interrupted him.

"Sshhh, sweetie," I soothed him. "It's alright. You've already been eating my cream, for the past three days. I know you love it, and I promise, it's going to taste, and feel so much better, straight from the source."

I saw him open his mouth, to protest, and groaned in need. I just had to get into his throat! So I put both my hands on his shoulders, and forced him down onto his knees, then grabbed a fistful of his hair. I grabbed my cock with the other hand, pulled back my foreskin, as far as it went, and began tracing his lips with my massive cock head, leaving a trace of pre on them.

He unconsciously began licking his lips. I pumped my fist up my cock, and when the large glob of pre appeared in my slit, he opened his mouth, to catch it, and there was my opening. I shoved my cock into his mouth, and his eyes bulged, as his mouth was stretched further than it ever had been, before. I was actually impressed, by how much it actually opened. Good. It would hurt less like that.

"Don't worry, baby," I said, and held him fast. "You'll love it, I promise," I told him, in a gentle voice, and began pressing myself further in, and eased back a bit, then pushed in, a little further, that time.

I kept that up, for a while, just easing myself in, a fraction of an inch at a time, allowing his mouth to stretch around my girth. At first, he struggled a little bit, and tried pushing against my thighs. However, as my cum kept working its magic, he became more and more relaxed.

Then I felt him grab my meaty thighs, as I pushed myself in, and when I pulled back, I felt the glorious sensation of a boy sucking my cock. Oh, sweet, merciful goddess! I'd been waiting for that, since the moment I saw his picture.

"That's it Charlie," I moaned out. "Suck on my cock. You like it, don't you?"

He looked up at me, and I could see the agreement, in his eyes. Yes, he did indeed like it. I leaned my head back, and cradled his head in my hands, as he began making love to my cock with his mouth.

"Swirl your tongue around the head, but watch the teeth, sweetie," I instructed him, after a while. "I've felt them a few times, and I don't want them on my cock. I know it's hard, with my huge cock stretching you like that, but you'll try, won't you?"

He blinked in agreement, and I smiled. Such a good boy. I kept working myself in, until I hit the back of his throat. I allowed my cock to rest there for a while, before pushing in harder. I felt him gag on my cock, and it was amazing! I drew back, to allow him to breathe, then pushed back in, firmly, and he gagged again.

Knowing I was never going to get into the warm embrace of his throat like that, I pulled out, and practically dragged him into the dining room, where I picked him up, and slammed him down onto the table, after throwing the chair out of the way. I then made certain, his head was dangling off the end.

"Open your mouth, Charlie, and relax as much as you can," I told him, grabbed my cock, and lined it up with his mouth. "I'm going in, and I'm not stopping, until every one of my eighteen inches is buried in your throat. I'll try to be gentle, but I'm not making any promises."

He did as I ordered, and when I thought he was ready, I put my cock into his mouth again, and began to firmly press myself into him, and soon I was at the back of his throat. I pressed on, and I felt him gag, and gurgle on my cock, but I kept going. Eventually, I was all the way in, and felt my massive balls bump against his head.

I held my cock there, for a moment, then pulled out, to allow him to breathe, before I slid back in, a little faster, that time. I repeated this a few times, until he learned to match his breathing with my thrusts. I picked up the pace, and pretty soon, I was fucking his throat at a steady, strong pace, and more than that, I was feeling myself getting closer, and closer.

After ten, or some minutes of throat fucking, I let out a feral howl. "Swallow, baby, and don't you dare waste it!" and began cumming.

I grabbed his shirt, and held tight, fearing the first blast might tear him off my cock. It didn't however, and I watched as his stomach began to rise a little bit, as I completely filled it. I eventually finished cumming, slumped back, and slid my cock out of his throat, and he coughed a few times.

I smiled down at him, and eased him further onto the table. I grabbed the chair and sat down in it, and watched my little cocksucker catch his breath, and gather himself. After a moment, he drowsily rolled off the table, and was about to stagger out of the dining room.

"Stop!" I commanded, and as always, he obeyed. "You planning on leaving, without thanking me, for my cum? How was it?"

He stole a look at my flaccid meat, and then looked me in my eyes. "Thank you, Cleo. It was wonderful."

I smiled. "You're welcome, darling. But you know, the job's only half done," I said. I slid down in the chair, and slowly spread my legs. I grabbed my heavy balls, and lifted them, to reveal my steamy cunt, which wasn't dripping wet, but leaking.

Charlie was staring at her, open mouthed, completely mesmerized. Oh, this was going better, than I could ever have hoped for.

"On your knees," I ordered Charlie.

He began walking my way, but I stopped him with a finger in the air. "Stop, darling. On your knees. I want you to crawl to me."

He slowly got to his knees, and crawled to me, on his hands and knees. Perfect. He stopped between my legs, his eyes fixed on my pussy. He leaned in, and breathed in, through his nose.

"She's waiting, pet," I said softly, and spread my legs a little further.

That was all he needed, to set about his business. I'd figured I would have to tell him what to do, but he seemed to know his way around a pussy. He'd probably read a thing or two about pleasing a pussy, the curious sort that he was. He planted soft kisses, on the insides of my thighs, slowly making his way towards my burning cunt.

I was about to lose my shit, when he finally reached my pussy, stuck out his tongue, and took one long lick, from my anus, all the way up to my clit, which he kissed with a wet smooch. I moaned in pleasure, and a little in surprise at how assertive he was being. I guess having made me cum once already, helped a little.

He began kissing, licking and nibbling all over my outer lips, and he sucked on them, before he licked up to my clit, again, and even stuck the tip of his tongue, under the hood of my clitoris. Goddess, that drove me wild!

"Fuck, yes!" I howled. "Eat me, Charlie!"

He became more bold, and moved to my inner lips, and gave them some love, but always made sure to return to my clit, and hood, every now and again. Damn, he was good at it. I gasped in pleasure when I felt him take my clit into his mouth, and suck gently, while battering it with his wet tongue. By that time, I was bucking wildly against his face, my huge balls and cock, lying on his head.

He moved from my clit, and began eating my inner lips, again, when suddenly, I screamed, grabbed a hold of his head, and bucked my hips into him, forcefully. I came violently, and began squirting my girl-cum into his mouth.

"Swallow my sweet nectar, baby," I moaned, and held him fast, for a couple of minutes, while the orgasm ran its course. When I was done, I slumped back into the chair, completely drained.

Charlie was resting on his haunches, his head leaning against one of my thick thigh, and he was looking at me dreamily, his eyes a little glossy, and unfocused. I wasn't surprised. He was probably high as a kite.

"Did you like your dessert, pet?" I asked, and sat up in the chair.

"Mhmm," Charlie said, and began stroking my cock with one hand.

"You want more?" I asked in surprise. What an appetite.

"Mhmm," Charlie said, and placed a little kiss on each of my balls.

I smiled happily. I had him! "I have more, baby. It might take a little longer, this time," I informed him.

"I don't mind, Cleo," Charlie said, and licked my cock, and took it in his mouth, again.

000000

The day after was a Saturday, and I had decided I was going to have a lazy day, and get some sun. I woke up, a little before noon. I put on a silk robe, grabbed my Ray-Bans, as well as a couple of other things, and made my way over to the house, discovering Charlie was up and about.

"Morning, Sweetie," I said, and gave him a smile.

He blushed crimson, and looked down on his toes. "Morning," he mumbled.

Normally, I would have been annoyed, with the way he didn't look me in the eye, when he addressed me, but I let it slide, this time. He was probably still a little overwhelmed, after what happened the night before.

"You have something for breakfast?" I asked, and began making myself a large drink of G&T. I knew it was before noon, but fuck'em. I did what I wanted. And I figured it was afternoon somewhere, anyway.

I looked over at Charlie, who hadn't answered. "Well?"

"I had some... some..."

I grinned, at how uncomfortable, he was. "How was my cum? Tasty, as always, I hope?"

He nodded. "It was."

I walked over to the freezer, and retrieved one of the cum containers. I filled the sink with lukewarm water and put it in the water. It would slowly thaw, and he could have some of it, for dinner. Of course, I planned on feeding him a fresh batch, at lunch.

I smiled, and licked my upper lip, slowly. "Of course it was tasty," I half whispered. "Only the best, for my darling."

And with that, I left him alone, but deliberately left a box on the counter. The back yard was big, and properly walled off, so there was absolute privacy, to be had. Good. I made my way poolside, and was very happy to see, what kind of sun lounger he had bought. Or, more likely, the jogoo.

They were these ultra modern looking ones, made out of white, recycled plastic, and looked rather comfortable. What had me smiling the most, however, was the fact that they had no legs, and rested on the tiles. Perfect. Charlie was so small, it helped greatly with what I had planned. I put my drink and phone on the table that was next to the chair, noting the glass ashtray. Nice! I then folded the... sunbrella. Once that was done, I shed my robe, and got into the chair.

Once I'd made myself comfortable, I took a sip of my drink thinking this was almost perfect. There was only one thing missing. Two things, actually, both within calling distance, I was certain.

"Charlie!" I called. "Bring me the box, I left on the counter, and my lighter. And no dawdlin'"

Within moments, I heard him coming, and he was almost running. He was coming along very nicely, I had to say. Always obeyed, and seemingly eager to be of service. I was glad. I didn't particularly like breaking my boys down; it was so much more satisfying, for me, when they simply accepted I was a superior being, and that their place was beneath me.

"Here you... go," he said, and held out the box, and lighter, to me. And stared. His eyes roamed over my completely naked body, and finally fix on my cock, which was resting against my thigh. It gave me great satisfaction, to see a very slight bulge form in his jeans.

I grinned inwardly, when I noted just how small it was. There had never been a question, of who was bigger, but I could still use it, to compound my superiority. I pointed to the table, and he put the box, and lighter there.

"Take one out, and snap just a little bit off the wrapped end, and put it in my lips."

I watched him blink himself out of his reverie, and do as I commanded. He extracted one of my El Rey Del Mundo La Reina's and the clipper. He studied the end for a moment, before he brought the clipper to the right place, and snipped the end off.

I moistened my lips, so that they were glistening in the sun, and opened my mouth a little bit, so that he could present the cigar to me. I accepted it, and once I had wrapped my lips around it, he reached for my Zippo. It is a custom made piece, with a crown edged into the sides, and my name in the bottom. It was a gift from my grandmother, Queen Suada, of the Tribe of the Lion.

She's the one who introduced me to the pleasures of cigar smoking. I absolutely love how it makes me feel, and I particularly like the La Reina. At seven and a half inches long, and with a ring gauge, of only thirty eight, it's long and somewhat slender, which I think gives it an elegant look. Especially in the hands of an elegant lady, such as myself.

There was a click, and Charlie brought the flame to the tip of my cigar, and we set about lighting it. I took a few puffs, and slowly rotated the cigar, and after a bit, it was fully lit, and I could enjoy a nice, relaxing hour of smoking. Charlie turned around, to head back inside, but I wasn't having any of that.