The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sleep, darling. Sleep," I whispered in his ear, and settled myself down properly. "You're going to need every ounce of strength, because your Mistress is going to be training you very hard, over the next three weeks."

And with that, I fell asleep, with my cock still lodged in Charlie's asshole.

000000

A month had passed, since I had been hired as the maid of one Charles Lansing. And about three weeks, since I'd taken his virginity with my massive cock, on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Not a day had been wasted, during those three weeks, and my pet and I had been very busy.

Our cohabitation had been officially recognized by the county, and I had been given control over Charlie's accounts. It had been so very tempting, to cut off Charlie's bitch of a sister, and leave her high and dry, down in Nassau. I had another idea, however. An idea, that would shock her even more, and make her understand, just who Charlie belonged to.

"Understood, Ms. Lansing," I said. "We're eagerly awaiting your arrival."

I hung up the phone, and slowly made my way over to Charlie's sister's room, my large, naked breasts bouncing, and my semi hard cock swaying between my legs. I was always naked around the house, these days. As was Charlie, unless I decided otherwise. Or he needed to be clothed, because of work.

I entered the room, and pushed the door almost all the way closed. I stopped to admire my work. My Charlie-slut was hanging horizontally from the ceiling, in the middle of the room. He was dressed in a leather one piece suit, that had a hole in the front, so that his belly had space, for when it was fully bloated with my cum, and of course, a hole so my cock enter his ass.

Charlie also wore a mask that had only an opening for his nose and mouth. The suit was fitted with strategically placed rings, on each limb, and on the front, and back.

I had gone down to Nyssa's and bought us a 'hanger' of sorts, that allowed me to fasten the accompanying leather straps to the rings, and tie up my sweet Charlie any number of ways. At that moment, he was tied into the hanger in such a way, that had his head hang back, which made a nice, straight line for my cock, to slide into his throat.

"Now, where were we?" I asked, and approached my slut, my cock hardening as I went.

Charlie instinctively tried to reply, but his words came out in a jumbled mess, and I gave a light chuckle. The ring gag in his mouth certainly didn't make my beautiful pet any more articulate, than he already was.

"Oh, I was being rhetorical, sweetie" I said. I then grabbed my cock, aimed it at his open mouth, and casually slid myself all the way in, with a long, contented moan.

Charlie's sister was on her way from the airport, and would be here, in forty five minutes. I had something in mind for the thieving little bitch. I set a slow, deliberate pace, knowing exactly how to pace myself, so that I would cum, at the exact moment I knew would be the most effective, for her to learn of the new dynamics in the house.

After a while, I gazed at the clock, and saw it was time to get serious. "Oh, my sweet slut, you feel amazing," I breathed, as I slowly sawed my cock in and out of Charlie's throat, and unclasped the ring gag. "But it's time for me to destroy that ass.

I slipped my cock out of my pet's throat, and made my way over to Kate's desk, and grabbed a couple of documents. I brought them with me, back to Charlie. I put them onto his chest, as I took up my position at his ass, and worked up some pre, and lathered my cock with it. I grabbed my cock with my free hand, while removing a plug out of his ass with the other.

"Here I come, darling," I said, and slammed myself into him. At that moment, I saw Katherine's car come up the driveway. Perfect.

I began furiously fucking my sweet pet, my hips a blur, and Charlie began wailing in heavenly bliss, as always. I smiled in ecstasy, knowing he was completely, and utterly addicted to my cock. I heard the door open.

"Miss Adelakun!" Katherine called.

I ignored her, and felt Charlie stiffen on my cock, and I felt him cum. He tried to say something, but the pleasure was too great, for him to form any coherent words. I also ignored him, and kept up my fucking.

"Is anyone here?" Katherine called, again, and I could hear she was coming up the stairs.

I felt my orgasm approaching, and grinned. It was time. "In here, Ms. Lansing!" I called back.

I heard her heels clack on the hardwood floor, moving at a brisk pace. She was probably pissed, because her room was off limits, according to Charlie.

The door opened, and the Dragon Lady herself, came rushing through. "My room is off..." She stared, and her chin dropped onto her chest. "...limits..."

I let out my customary roar, as I began blasting my torrent of cum, into Charlie. "Feel me cum into you, mjinga! Who do you belong to, Charlie? Who's your Queen?"

"I belong to you, Mistress... You're my Queen," he barely managed to moan.

"That's right," I growled, and stared his sister in the eye. "You're all mine!"

I removed my cock from his ass, and came all over the two documents I'd taken from Kate's desk. I wasn't done cumming, however, and thrust myself back into Charlie, and pumped some more into him.

I felt Charlie go slack in his bindings, and I knew he'd passed out. I was rather proud, at how long he'd held out, this time. All the fucking we'd engaged in, over the past three weeks was really paying off, as was evident with his increased endurance. I wasn't done, however, and knew I had at least one cum in me, before I was willing to call it a day. Or afternoon. I was going to fuck him at least once, before going to sleep.

So, I kept fucking him, while watching the sister stare at the proceedings. "I found out what you've been doing to Charlie, you miserable, thieving cunt," I hissed.

I felt my rage building, just looking at her. I dug my fingers into Charlie's hips, and really began railing him, while glaring daggers into the jogoo, standing by the door.

"You're his big sister, bitch," I growled. "You're supposed to protect, and take care of him, but you decide to steal from him, instead?! Well, you won't be doing that, ever again, I made sure of that!"

Kate managed to gather herself, a little bit. "What do you mean?"

"Charlie, and I are living in an officially recognized cohabitation agreement," I moaned out, and felt myself getting closer. "And I have assumed control over Charlie's holdings, so anything you'd want to do with, let's say his accounts, must have my permission, as well as Charlie's."

Kate had gone pale as a sheet. "You can't do that!" she stammered.

I gave her my most condescending smile, which I knew would infuriate her. "It's already done, bitch. It's all there, on those papers," I said, and nodded towards the cum covered documents.

Slap, slap, slap. My hips slammed against Charlie, with the force of a charging Rhino, and my cock was harder, than it had ever been. The sense of victory, I was feeling at that moment, was incredible, and it, more than Charlie's amazing ass, made me cum for the last time, that afternoon.

I roared, and pumped, and pumped cum into my darling, staring at Kate the whole time, relishing the look of absolute amazement. I wasn't surprised. She'd never seen a proper orgasm, before. Nor a boi's belly swell, as it was filled to the brim with Futa cum.

I finished cumming with happy sigh. Goddess, I loved Charlie. He completed me, and no mistake. I really needed to find a way to tell him, one of these days. I slowly slid my cock out of him, and a gush of cum came running out of his stretched hole, and splashed onto the floor.

I hooked an arm under Charlie, unclasped him from the hanger, and threw him over my shoulder, but not before taking the documents from his chest. I walked over to Kate, and thrust the documents into her chest, smearing my cum all over her.

"If you want confirmation, you can read it all here," I said, and was about to quit the room, when a thought hit me.

I pointed to the puddle of cum on the floor, and the trail of smaller puddles that were still leaking from Charlie's abused anus. "I hate wasting cum, but unfortunately, Charlie's not awake to take care of it. Would you mind? Your brother, and I are going for a bath."

I left her then, laughing heartily at her eyes, as they bugged out, at my request. Oh, this was going to be so much fun! And if she would be living here, as Charlie had suggested, all the better!

000000

"So, Fantastyland fans! That's the story of how I came to live with Charles Lansing. Oh, you'd like to hear it from his perspective? I'm afraid that will have to wait, because Charlie's busy at the moment."

"What's he doing? Why, he's doing his favourite thing in the world!"

"What's that, you ask? Well, if you were a dirty little cockslut, living with a Mistress who has an eighteen inch cock, what would your favourite activity be?"

000000

Thanks for reading everyone! I hoped you liked it.