The Queen's Sacrifice - Pt. 02

Story Info
The naked ladies start their training.
1.9k words
4.28
5.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on a 14th century attack on the city of London. This attack really did happen, however I decided to "rewrite" history. Everything that happens to the women in this story is consensual. This is my first attempt at writing fiction, so I welcome your comments.

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Soon the platform was filled with the sight of naked woman. It was an interesting mix of young and older women of different shapes and sizes. When Queen Becca saw that there were enough woman she turned to the crowd. "For the next few days, all of us will be prepared and trained before we meet with the bandits. After our ordeal is done, I would ask that you respect and honor these brave women that are making this great sacrifice for your safety."

All of the women were then tied and led away bare assed naked to the palace.

And now...

Once in the palace, the women were paired into twos and were shown the rooms they would be in for the rest of the week. Queen Becca was paired with Sue. The queen could have had her own royal bedroom, but insisted on a plain room with Sue.

All the women were led into their bedrooms, still naked, but their hands were untied. Once alone in their bedroom, the queen and Sue hugged and started to kiss passionately. Soon their hands were all over each other and Sue pushed the queen on to the floor.

Becca looked up submissively as Sue stood over her and then lowered her cunt on to the queen's mouth. Becca knew from past experience how to get Sue to cum and soon Sue was screaming as her orgasm hit.

As Sue stood up, she just smiled down at the queen. Sue closed her eyes and started to piss all over the queen's naked body. Once she was done peeing, the queen rubbed the piss all over her face, tits and belly. The queen made no attempt to dry herself and called out to the guards to have all of the women assembled into the dungeon immediately.

Once all the women were gathered in the dungeon, the queen spoke. "Ladies, I know you must be scared being in the dungeon, but please, there is no need for fear. I need a few minutes to explain what is about to happen and the dungeon is actually the ideal place."

Marsha was one of the women from the brothel, she raised her hand and said, "Your Majesty, may I ask a question please."

Becca smiled and said, "Marsha, from this point on I am not a queen, you, and all the other women here, will address me as simply Becca. Understand?"

Marsha nodded nervously and said "Your ma....eeerrr...Becca, I do not mean to be rude, but you are covered in what seems to be piss? Why is that?"

Sue stepped in to answer the question, "Marsha you have been at the brothel long enough to know that I often trained women so that they may better please their men, right?"

Marsha nodded and then Sue smiled and said "The woman you see before you, Queen Becca, was actually one of the very first women I ever trained. She came to me as a young virgin and I taught her to be a submissive slut. I just pissed on her to remind her of her place."

The women looked at Becca and her blushing face confirmed what Sue had just announced.

Sue continued, "I volunteered to go with Becca because I realized most of the other women would need the same training I gave to Becca years ago."

Then Sue turned to all the other women. "Ladies, what I have to do, is train you how to be prostitutes, not whores, prostitutes."

The baker's wife, Marge asked, "Aren't whores and prossies the same thing?"

Sue smiled, "No Marge. Ask your husband, he will tell you they are different." Sue watched as Marge's face got red and then smiled, "Yes dear, I have been fucking your husband for years. You did not satisfy him so he came to me. This week, I am going to train all of you to be prossies. This means the bandits we are going to serve, won't just cum, but they will be totally satisfied and exhausted. By doing that we will insure our safe return."

Becca spoke next, "Ladies, I know this is difficult for you to accept, but trust me, I know first hand, how effective Sue's teachings are. Your Highness, the King, says he would never want another woman in his bed, because I am that good...thanks to what Sue taught!"

Sue took over, "From here on in we are not ladies, we are prossies. We will talk and act like prossies. For example." Sue walked to the baker's wife, Marge, and grabbed her between the legs.

Poor Marge just about peed herself when she felt Sue grab her. Sue said, "What am I grabbing Marge."

Marge was all flustered and said "My private parts, my vagina."

Sue was quick and slapped her face. "No! You are speaking like a lady. Now talk like a whore. What am I grabbing?"

Marge stuttered a bit and said "My pussy?"

Sue slapped her again, "Ladies have pussies, we are prossies!"

Sue walked over to Becca and grabbed her, "What am I holding Becca?

Becca responding, "You are grabbing my cunt."

The sound of the queen using a such a crude word like "cunt" shocked the women. Sue patted Becca's ass lovingly. "Good girl."

Sue went to the seamstress, Emily, and grabbed her breasts and asked "What am I grabbing girl."

Not wanting to be slapped, Emily said "My tits."

Sue playfully slapped her ass and said, "Perfect! You see ladies, we have to stop using polite words and use words that will excite and inflame the people we are fucking. Becca, get your fat ass over here."

The ladies tried to stifle their smiles, but Becca put then at ease and turned and gyrated her ass and looked at the women "How could you not say I have a fat ass?"

The laughter she invoked was exactly what the women needed and soon they all laughed out loud.

Sue looked at Marge again, see that plug inside the queen? Where exactly is that plug?"

Marge proved she was a fast learner and said, "The plug is in Becca's fat ass, in particular in her asshole!"

Sue smiled and said, "Good girl, I will make a prossie out of you yet."

The women spent the next hour examining each other's body and lewdly discussing some of the sexual exploits they had with their men. Sue and Becca nodded at each other with satisfaction. Then Becca snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground in front of her.

Becca got on her knees, as she did her tits and fat ass jiggled. Sue moved in front of Becca, grabbed her hair and pushed Becca's face to her cunt. Becca never hesitated and started to lick Sue's cunt and soon Sue was moaning loudly. After a few minutes, Sue's body shuddered and she an an intense orgasm. Sue rolled her hips a bit and then finally released Becca's hair.

Becca turned to face the other women so they could see Sue's juices smeared all over Becca's face. The women gasped and then Sue said, "Ladies, that is going to be all of you soon. The bandits said there were women there to be pleased as well as men. You will have to learn how to lick another woman's cunt."

Sue looked to the girls that work in her brothel, Marsha, Nancy, and Annie. Sue and Becca stood side by side and then Sue said. Okay, hopefully your men have licked your cunts over the years. You should know what you like. Now do to the women in front of you, as you like what is done to you. Julie just stood to the side and watched, her tiny clit was rock hard.

Each of the women got in front of one of the prossies standing and slowly started to lick their cunts. As they licked, the women standing gave them directions. The directions were quite explicit since the women were not used to licking another woman's cunt. In time the women doing the licking started to moan as well.

In spite of all of that, in time all of the prossies standing had nice orgasms. Just as the women on their knees started to relax, the prossies looked at each other and then unleashed a long hard stream of piss. The prossies pushed the women's faces into their cunts and soaked their faces and hair.

Sue chuckled as she saw the women gagging. "Get used to it girls. All of us are going to get pissed on a lot." The Sue paired off the women that were on their knees and told them to take turns pissing on each other. Sue made it a point to pair Marge with her daughter Myra. Everyone seemed both fascinated and excited to watch mother and daughter piss on each other.

The women were allowed to take a break for a bit and chatted. Becca noticed some of the women had fallen into the habit of rubbing themselves as they chatted and smiled. Just as everyone was relaxed, the door opened and Becca's mother -- The Queen Mother -- Honey, came in.

Honey asked Becca how many women she had all together. Becca tool a quick head count and saw there were a total of 13. Honey shook her head "13 is an unlucky number." Honey quickly started to take off her clothes. "14 is much better."

Once Honey was naked, everyone had a good look at her. People never realized how big of a woman Honey really was. Honey was always elegantly dressed and used that elegance to hide her actual size. She was easily 250# with large tits that hung over her belly. As she moved, her body fat jiggled.

Honey knew she was fat and was not ashamed of it. "A lot of the bandits love fucking old fat ladies like me Becca. Besides, if you are willing to sacrifice, so am I. You are the queen, but I am your mother. I want to be there with you."

Becca's Aunt Patti said, "Let's keep it in the family girls. She took off her clothes and stood with her sister Honey. Both were close to 70 and carried themselves with sexuality and confidence. Aunt Patti said to Becca, "Do you know why I sent you to see Sue when you were a scared little virgin?"

Becca looked up, "I had forgotten it was your idea for me to see her Aunt Patti. Why did you send me there?"

Aunt Patti laughed and her tits jiggled, "Because before Sue ran the brothel, her mother did. I was her mom's best whore dear. I knew Sue would teach you well, because I was one of the women that taught Sue!"

Myra, the baker's daughter exclaimed "Holy shit!" Then she realized she had said that out loud and started to blush. Once again all of the women broke out in laughter, easing the tension.

As they were laughing, the door burst open and about a dozen men walked in. The women screamed and tried to cover their naked bodies.

Sue was pissed, "You stupid cows! I told you, you are all prossies now. Prossies have no shame or modesty. Put your hands at your sides and let the men look at your bodies!"

"I had these men come in to get our dinner, but you fools reacted like silly little girls." Sue brought Becca to the wrist restraints hanging from the ceiling. Sue looked at the girls. What I am going to do to your queen is your fault....